Azalea Evans °Marauders Era°

By Madderschlin

To fall in love is like to fall in the ocean without knowing how to swim. It made you scared, beyond terrifie... More

Cast and Note
Chapter 1 - A Letter To Fight For
Chapter 2 - Diagon Alley
Chapter 3 - The Sorting Hat
Chapter 4 - First Day of Classes
Chapter 5 - Stupid Voice
Chapter 6 - The Kitchens
Chapter 7 - Sirius' Family
Chapter 8 - Whomping Willow
Chapter 9 - Secrets
Chapter 10 - Leaving
Year 2
Chapter 1 - "It Will Be Fun"
Chapter 2 - James' House
Chapter 4 - Not a Monster
Chapter 5 - Accusations
Chapter 6 - An Idea
Chapter 7 - Day Dreams
Chapter 8 - Only Thirteen
Year 3
Chapter 1 - Sirius' House
Chapter 2 - Banished Forever
Chapter 3 - Not the Right Time
Chapter 4 - Werewolf Bites
Chapter 5 - Would She
Chapter 6 - You're Right
Chapter 7 - I Bet
Chapter 8 - The Room of Requirement
Year 4
Chapter 1 - Daydreaming Again
Chapter 2 - Crucio
Chapter 3 - Fight
Chapter 4 - I Saw You
Chapter 5 - Time Out
Year 4 Addition
Chapter 6 - Left the Board
Chapter 7 - Happy Birthday
Chapter 8 - A Date
Chapter 9 - Lying
Year 5
Chapter 1 - Running Away
Chapter 2 - Police Officers
Chapter 3 - Ducks and Chickens
Chapter 4 - Load of Rubbish
Chapter 5 - Funerals
Chapter 6 - Mistletoe
Chapter 7 - Poisoned
Chapter 8 - Deadly
Year 6
Chapter 1 - The Slide
Chapter 2 - Rain
Chapter 3 - Oblivious
Chapter 4 - Race
Chapter 5.1 - Ball
Chapter 5.2 - Ball
Chapter 6 - Get Up
Chapter 7 - Food Fight
Year 7
Chapter 1 - Kids
Chapter 2 - Jobs
Chapter 3 - Can You See
Chapter 4 - Sisters
Chapter 5 - Firewhiskey
Chapter 6.1 - Wake Up
Chapter 6.2 - Love
Brief Message
Name and Cover Reveal!
Chapter 7 - The Brunette
Chapter 8 - Pests
Chapter 9 - The Fighter
It's Here!
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 3 - Stop the Visions

330 6 0
By Madderschlin

Azalea saw a large house in front of her. She couldn't see her body, or any one else around. She began getting closer to the house, seeing a figure walking quickly towards the door. Azalea was right behind the man now and she watched, horrified, as he tore the door down. He walked through, his wand at the ready. Azalea had no choice but to watch. She had no body and couldn't move.

Azalea saw James, who was obviously grown now. He held his wand in front of him, pointing it at the man. He was screaming at the man, telling him to leave. The man shot a green spell at James as she began going up the stairs. Her last sight was James falling to the floor, his eyes blank. Azalea knew he was dead.

Azalea cried as she tried to go back and get to James. The invisible force continued to push her up the stairs, the man turning and walking up just as she disappeared around the corner. Azalea watched her sister cry and rock a baby in her hands. She gently set the baby down in its crib, whispering everal to the baby. She told it that she loved him, and that he would always be loved.

"Move out of the way and I will let you live," the man hissed at Lily from behind Azalea. He walked straight through her, not knowing she was watching the scene.

"No," Lily stated, holding her hands in front of the crib protectively. She was not going to give up her own son just so she could live. It would be selfish of her.

"You foolish girl," the man hissed as he raised up his wand, "Avada Kedavra!" A green light flashed and hit Lily square in the chest. She screamed, falling to the floor with the same blank look. She, too, was dead.

"Noooooo," Azalea screamed, her heart tearing into pieces. She tried to pull towards Lily, but the invisible force pulled her away. She continued to scream for Lily, her voice going hoarse. She wanted to fall to the ground and hit it until her fists were numb. No, she wanted to find the man and kill him.

Azalea was led outside. When she looked at the house that she had just been in, she gasped. It looked like a bomb had just went off, and she could see Lily and James laying dead. She could faintly hear the baby crying.

"Lilyyyyy," Azalea tried to scream as everything began getting darker, "Jamessss! No! You aren't dead! Come back! Let me go! I need to go help them," Azalea cried.

Azalea opened her eyes and shot up, tears still streaming down her face. She realized it was just a dream, but she couldn't help but wonder if it was another one of her visions. Azalea didn't bother to wipe her eyes as she made her way to the boys dorm. Her body was shaking and she was holding on to the wall for support. When Azalea opened the door, she saw all of the boys sleeping. She walked closer in the doorway, letting out a small whimper at the sight of James. Sirius heard Azalea and shot up, his eyes wide. When he realized it was just her, he calmed down. Then he saw her tears. Not once had he seen Azalea cry. 

"Z," he whispered, jumping out of bed, "What's wrong? Why are you crying? What happened? If its about me going to Azkaban, then I'm telling you, I am not going." Azalea sniffed as she tried to walk to Sirius, but stumbled to the side. She leaned back against the wall, resulting in her falling quickly.

"Siri," Azalea sobbed on the ground, "J-James and L-Lily! T-they were d-dead and I sat b-back and just w-watched." She began to cry even more.

"Shhhh," Sirius whispered as he sat by her, pulling her into his arms, "I am sure they aren't going to die until they are very old." Azalea shook her head quickly.

"No," she said, "T-they get...m-murdered!" She put her head on his chest and continued to sob loudly. Everyone had woken up by now, except Remus, who's body just remained a lump in the bed.

"I am so sorry," Azalea cried, "I didn't mean to wake you up." They looked at her in surprise, knowing it was bad if she was apologizing.

Azalea shakily got up with Sirius' help and walked over to Remus' bed. She gently shook him, but when he didn't move she threw the covers off of him. She released a small gasp. It wasn't a him at all! It was just a pillow that had been set up to make them think he was there. Azalea quickly rushed to the window and looked out, trying to spot Remus somewhere in the darkness. All she could make out was the stars and the bright full moon that shone from above. That is when she realized.

"The full moon! It's the full moon! Next full moon, we must see if he isn't here! Then we can see what he is up to," she exclaimed, trying to distract herself from the dream. Tears were still streaming down her face.

"Come on, Azalea," Sirius said as he guided her to his bed, "We will figure this out tomorrow. You need to sleep." Azalea began shaking her head wildly.

"No! We need to go find Remus! I will be fine," she stated, but then clutched her head as a searing pain went through it. She then tried to think about happy memories, hoping she could forget about the dream and her headache.

She was thinking about when they had arrived at Hogwarts a week ago, and her and the boys were pranking Malfoy. They had turned his hair Gryffindor colors for forty eight hours. She then remembered the day she finally saw Remus, James, and Peter after a whole summer of not seeing them. They had played tag, and James won because he had gotten on a broom and kept hitting everyone.

Azalea laughed for a moment, tasting her salty tears as they fell on her lips. Then she remembered the dream and her eyes widened as she continued to cry. Her plan had not worked as well as she thought it would. Azalea's head was still pounding, and she felt as though her head would split open at any moment. She slowly fell to the floor before Sirius could put her in the bed, fighting the blackness that surrounded her.

An older Azalea was smiling at a class that was sitting before her. They were sitting in beanbag chairs, a table in front of them. A crystal ball was sitting on top.

"My name is Professor-," Azalea started, but at that moment Professor Dumbledore stuck his head through the trapdoor and said "Evans" before disappearing. The third year students stared after him in awe while Azalea began screaming.

"Damn you, Dumbledore," ahe screamed after him, "Why can't you just let one class call me Professor-"

"Evans," Dumbledore interrupted as he stuck his head in the trap door once again before disappearing, chuckling at Azalea.

The scene changed and older Azalea was now giving a young boy a hug, a boy who looked awfully familiar.

"Listen to your professors, okay? Don't listen to what they say about me. They just think I am weird, that's all," she told the boy.

"Why do they think you are weird," the boy asked as he looked up at Azalea expectantly, "You aren't weird to me."

"Thank you. I don't think I'm that weird either," Azalea smiled, "And they think I am weird because I am different than them, but I don't really think that is a valid reason."

Azalea's vision was all black again, and she looked up to see another vision floating her way. She began screaming, her voice high and panicked.

"Stay back! I'm not supposed to see you," she screamed, "You are causing me pain! Ahhhhhh!" She tried to fight the vision from entering her mind. She continued to scream mindlessly, flinging her body around. She couldn't see this. She wasn't supposed to see this. 

Sirius stood over Azalea worriedly, looking up to Madam Clara who began questioning him once again.

"Tell me again what happened. Has she ever said anything about her visions that may be important?"

"Well, she was trying to forget this bad dream she had, and then all the sudden she held her head and fell to the floor. She has just been crying and screaming so I brought her here. And about the visions, I think she mentioned something before, but I can not really remember."

"I told you no! Leave me alone! I am not supposed to see you," Azalea screamed suddenly. She was so close to escaping, she could feel it. Sirius thought over her words carefully. He suddenly turned to Madam Clara and began speaking again.

"I remember now! She said she couldn't see visions of herself in the future unless it's about someone else, or something like that. She can't see if she has kids, or is married, or what job she has, or anything like that." Azalea suddenly opened her eyes, panting and she looked wildly at Madam Clara.

"I think some visions are trying to get past her mind, and are trying to let her see them herself. Her mind is fighting from what I can tell. She will be going through a lot of pain until the visions give up and go away. For now, I can't do anything about it."

"What do you mean you can't do anything? Get these stupid visions out," Azalea screamed angrily. Everyone turned to face her, surprised.

"You are going to have to fight them on your own. I don't have any control of visions, but you do. Just stay strong and whatever you do, do not let yourself fall victim while you are asleep," Madam Clara said. She walked away, giving them their privacy.

Sirius sat by Azalea, watching as she held her head once again. She began breathing quickly, screaming in pain. He couldn't stand watching her like that, so he turned his head and tried to block out her screams.

"Siri. Hold my hand and talk to me. I don't care what about. Just talk about something," she commanded as she tried to calm herself down.

"Why, Z," Sirius asked as he watched her turn and glare at him. He winced at her hateful glare, nothing her gritted teeth. She must have been trying not to scream.

"Does it really matter why," she sighed and began speaking again, "When I have my nightmares, your touch keeps them away. When I know you are there, my body relaxes. You are my best friend, and we have a special connection because of it. Please Siri." She begged Sirius with her eyes, pleading for his help.

She hated feeling as weak as she did now. She hated that she needed someone's help, but she did. She needed Sirius because without him, she would be having nightmares all night long. She would be scared to sleep, and she knew he could stop the visions.

"My nightmares are always visions," she continued, "You make the visions go away. I don't know how or why, but you do. Just go with it and let me stop feeling all this pain. So do it, and stop asking questions!" Sirius looked at her for a moment, surprised that she could say something like that and not make a joke afterwards. He gulped and grabbed her hand gently. He began speaking to her, hoping that it worked.

"Well, me and James were thinking about trying out for the quidditch team," he started, "I am going to try and be a beater and James will try for chaser. If we decide that we do want to try out,  that is."

"What is quidditch? Why do you have to try out? Is it a team or something," Azalea asked as her headache began to go down. She smiled, knowing it had worked. That was why she always went to Sirius. He always made things better.

"It is a wizard sport. We have to try out because, yes, it is a team. You fly on a broom while playing," he said excitedly, glad to be the one who taught her about quidditch.

"Well, then what is a chaser? What is a beater," she asked confused, "And why do they have such weird names? It's like when muggles get in a fight and the person who is on look out is the seeker and the beater is the one fighting!" Sirius shook his head, laughing quietly.

"No ,no, no, no. Beaters hit the bludgers at the chasers who try to get the quaffle through the hoops. The keeper stops that from happening. There is also a seeker who looks for the golden snitch," he said, as if it explained everything.

"What hoops? How many teams does Hogwarts have? Who all is allowed to play on the team," Azalea asked in confusion. She had never heard about this 'sport'.

"The hoops are how you score. There are three and the keeper blocks them. You get ten points for getting the quaffle through the hoop. Hogwarts has four teams, one for each house. Me and James might be on the Gryffindor team. Anyone from second year and up can play on their house team," he answered each question.

The two continued to discuss quidditch, Azalea asking questions about everything Sirius mentioned. Madam Clara stared at them from behind a corner, a knowing look in her eyes. She was surprised Sirius helped that much, but it was easy to see why.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 373 22
After falling in love with Sirius Black once, Remus doesn't think he can do it again. The Marauders (plus Lily, of course) all moved in together afte...
47.2K 947 26
|COMPLETED| in which a broken girl falls in love with a broken boy. ~~~ Elizabeth Turner is dead inside. A broken heart. And only he can cure her...
14.5K 429 65
Jareth Potter never expected to fall in love with the most wanted boy at Hogwarts. He never expected to fall in love with a boy, period. Leona Evans...
1.9M 119K 104
{𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟮} It all started with a kiss. Or better say, everything ended with a kiss. What Jenna Potter thought was going to lead her to a beautif...