Always & Forever

By trintheebrat_

-a traphouse production- my works #1 february 2021™️ "that's why i wanna thank you and then give you the best... More

Faceclaims
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
...
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
...
Chapter 59
Epilouge
RUN IT BACK

Chapter 53

12.5K 438 210
By trintheebrat_

2 in one dayyy🧍🏾‍♀️

-

Omniscient

"Hi how are you?" The therapist opened the door.

"I'm fine, he's coming in soon. He had a call to take." Niy  smiled walking in.

"Take a seat and we'll get started." She opened the door for Jay. He walked in taking off his hat.

"You straight?" He sat next to her.

"I'm okay." She nodded her head. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and kissed her forehead. She rested her hand on his leg.

"Okay let's get started shall we?" She put on her glasses.

"How long have y'all been together?" She crossed her leg.

"Coming up on a year officially, but we've known each other for a year and some change." Niy pulled down her dress.

"Okay great, what made you all apply for a session?"

"We been arguing a lot, it became a cycle." Jay responded.

"What's the reason for the arguing?"

"We don't know." Niy cleared her throat.

"Well I can tell you do, this is an open space. So please inform me." She smiled.

"I cheated a while back." Jay rubbed his waves.

"Aniya how did that make you feel?" She turned towards her.

"Niy please, but it made me feel like I wasn't good enough. Knowing I didn't have everything he wanted, it hurts." She responded.

"Okay Jay'shawn, how does it make you feel hearing her say that?"

"Dubs, but shit I knew all that already. I knew that when I made the decision to do it. But that don't mean she ain't perfect, I want her and only want her." He shrugged.

"So why'd you do it then?" Niy snapped her head up at him.

"I been told you there ain't no excuse for it." He sighed.

"So stop trying to excuse the shit." Niy sat back.

"Okay reel it back in, Niy you're speaking with a lot of aggression. Why is that?" The therapist asked.

"It's the only way I get my point across, he's so head strong he don't listen." Niy always felt like Jay didn't take into account anything she had to say.

"Dubs, is there-A man is supposed to provide for the woman, I'm head strong cause at the end of the day imma always make sure she straight." He cut her off.

"You see, he doesn't listen." Niy laughed.

"Ok lemme ask you this" The therapist turned towards her "Is there a reason you're holding on to something that happened months ago?"

"No I- So don't hold onto it. You don't care about the cheating Niy, you care about the principal behind it. You want to seem perfect, when in reality no relationship is." The therapist cut her off.

"You're holding onto to something that's pulling you back, you know he wouldn't put you all's family in jeopardy. You know he loves you, but you're still holding onto it why?" She continued.

The therapist could see Niy just wanted to be in control. And she did, she didn't like the affect Jay had on her. She was always very independent.

"Mr. Williams you're quiet." She turned towards him.

"Ain't got shit to say." He fixed his watch on him.

"I can change that, Niy's aggressive. We know that, we see that" She pointed towards the bruise on his eye "Most men don't tolerate that, why do you?"

"I don't put my hands on females." He scrunched his face up.

"Never said you did, but why not put your foot down?"

"I don't know-Guilt, you feel guilty. You cheated so you let her have her way. You made one mistake, now all of hers are excused. How did you make it right?" She cut him off again.

"Every damn thing, I did everything to make it right. And it's still not enough for her." This peeked the therapists interest but she was gonna let him finish.

"I tried everything, still do. I'm sick of that shit, I'm tired of her acting like I'm a scum of the earth cause I made a damn mistake. I'm sick of feeling unwanted in my own damn house, I'm tired of being the only one trying in this damn relationship. In a minute you can have everything and I'll send checks in the mail." He spat.

He was tired of everything he does going unappreciated. He felt like she didn't realize everything he does.

"Excuse me." Niy got up going into the restroom.

"Lemme stop you right there before you send her into early labor. You're not leaving her, you know you aren't. You wouldn't have came if you weren't willing to fight." The therapist lectured.

She was an old black lady, she never had kids but held a motherly figure.

"Now that girl is probably in there falling apart, so go in there and help the poor child. I don't have insurance for these types of things." She pointed towards the door. He got up walking out.

"Mama." He sighed hearing her sobs from inside.

"Imma come in okay?" He turned the door knob.

He walked in and was greeted by a discombobulated Niy.

"Ian mean that cuh." He sighed sitting next to her on the counter.

"I'm sorry." She cried.

"It's straight." He rubbed her thigh.

"No, I'm really sorry. And I know you heard me say it before but I'm really sorry baby. And it's not okay, I never meant any of the shit I said. I do love you, and I'm in love with you. Please don't leave me." She stood in front of him.

"I'm not leaving ya ma, stop crying." He wiped her tears.

"I love you I really do. I don't deserve you I really don't. I'm sorry." She cried more.

"Girl, it's all cool." He chuckled.

"Why are you laughing? I thought you hated me." She sobbed.

"Ion hate you, we having a rough patch dassal. You still gon be my wife." He pecked her lips repeatedly.

"You guys, let's reel it back in." The therapist knocked on the door.

"We got this." He grabbed her face.

She nodded and wiped her tears. He grabbed her hand and walked back into the room.

"I'm giving you all an assignment. Niy, I want you to try to show you appreciation. Simple gestures, breakfast in bed, a small not. Dubs, work on the way you address Niy. Listen, and make sure she knows you're listening. Reassure her that you're not going anywhere, tell her what you love about her." She closed her notebook.

"You guys caught it early, and I'm proud of you for that. When is the baby gonna be here?" She asked.

"I'm eight months in a week, I would love for you to be at the shower." Niy gave her a hug.

"Send me the information sweetie." She rubbed her belly.

"Preciate it." Jay put down a stack.

"I'll see you guys next week." She waved at the pair.

"And yo dumbass said therapy won't gon help." She rolled her eyes.

"Wait no, dang it. I didn't mean it, don't be mad please." Her lip quivered.

"It's fine mama." He chuckled opening the door.

"Can we get food?" She pouted as he got in the car.

"Whatchu want?" He rubbed his chin.

"Ouh Chipotle, no Cook-out. Bae I can't pick." She huffed. 

"Looks like we going to both." He shrugged.

-

Okayyy.

How y'all feel ab the therapy?

Niy's points? Jay's points? Y'all think they gonna bounce back?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.8K 1.8K 33
"Gotta be with somebody who see the forever in you cause if the bond real y'all gone get over everything." 𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙮 2022-𝘼𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙡 2023
902K 37K 31
❝ 𝐨𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦? 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲. ❞ - APRIL 2021
1.1M 36.3K 42
𝐀𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝗼 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧, 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐠𝗼𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝗼𝐝𝐲. 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝖺𝗎𝗀 20...
2.3M 98.2K 63
-a traphouse production- my works #3 ...™️ "he got bands but i know he ain't me"