Guardian |Voltron Shiro x Mal...

Von HopeIsHard

What if there were four pilots that went missing on the Kerberos Mission? What if Keith didn't grow up just u... Mehr

Disclaimer
Energy Trail
The Blue Lion
The Lions
The Rise of Voltron pt1
Rise of Voltron pt2
Whisper
Secrets
Escape from Beta Traz pt2
Stayin' Alive
Best Laid Plans
Best Laid Plans pt2
Blackout
Changing of the Guard
Red Paladin
The Hunted
Hole in the Sky
Hole in the Sky 2
Old Companions

Escape from Beta Traz pt1

2.4K 87 17
Von HopeIsHard

The image above is NOT drawn by me BUT it is colored by me.

K A Y D E N

"Let go of me, you assholes!!" I demanded, twisting and turning in the tight grip of a Galra general.

I heard the grunts and cries from the seven other inmates, but the Galra didn't care. We had all survived the arena today, barely. Haggar set out some beasts on many of the prisoners. Many lost their lives today. Out of the 20 that were chosen to fight a beast, only the eight of us survived.

And now, we were getting transported somewhere else. At least, most of them. The other prisoners were getting taken to Galra Central command for who knows what. I, on the other hand, am being transported to a new prison.

I screamed in anger as I was thrown into a cell, the Galra general shutting it. I heard the screams and pleads of the prisoners yelling my name.

Guardian..

My hands were no longer in cuffs, but safely hidden away by the fabric of the gloves. I was alone in this cell. No one to guard. No one to ask for stories. No one to hurt.

I backed away from the cell door, sliding against the wall. I was exhausted, mentally. The guilt of my battles in the arena choked my up. I had taken more than just the life of the beast. I had attacked Galra in the stands with the mere flick of my finger.

I closed my eyes, muttering a small prayer. Something I haven't done in a very long time, "Dad...I know I promised you I'd always be strong. But I don't know how much longer I'm gonna survive in here...or, whatever hell hole the Galra shove me in. But...please help me get out of here...something,"

Next thing I knew, I had fallen alseep. I was awoken a while later to the rough voice of someone. I grunted, staying in my positions and just watching the shadows outside the door.

"He's a monster he is,"

"Zarkon didn't want Voltron getting a hand on him. Want's him isolated from any news to break or something,"

"Weapon for the Galra, he killed a large amount in the arena,"

"The witches experiments?"

"One of her successful ones. Only works cause he's a half breed,"

"He'll enjoy his stay,"

The door opened and I quickly got to my feet, hands in front of me. A huge Galra solider with a beard and a mohawk thing stood there. He had on this huge suit, two injections of a purple fluid near his shoulder blades.

I narrowed my eyes, "Who are you?"

"I am your new prison warden," The Galra chuckled, voice deep and rough, "Don't worry. Beta Traz is perfect for a thing like you,"

The second I heard of Beta Traz, I knew I was thoroughly screwed.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* T I M E S K I P *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

S H I R O

"All right, guys, we're ready to fire," Lance said into the coms.

Pidge wanted, "Be careful. You've only got one shot,"

"Don't worry, Pidge, I'm an excellent shot," Lance grinned.

"You are?"

"Yes! That's my thing!"

"Since when!?"

I winced from the loud yell in my com and the fact I was right beside Pidge. Lance spoke again, "Just get ready,"

The Blue Lion's mouth opened up and Pidge and I shot out, jetpacks activated. We were following a specific map to get to the prison. Once we were in position, Pidge and I fired our grappling hooks onto the prison and jetpacked towards the prison. As we were close, Pidge's hook snapped off, the girl screaming in shock as she was about to fly out into space.

"Pidge!" I screamed reaching out and grabbing onto her wire with one hand, while holding onto my line with the other.

"Nice catch," Pidge smiled.

The two of us safely got onto the prison, hiding in between some of the huge gaps in the architecture. As we moved to location 2, Pidge brought up, "This seems like an awfully large place to hold one prisoner,"

"Let's hope this Slav guy is as good as the Blade of Marmora said he is," I muttered.

We jetpacked in front of door, Pidge using her gauntlet to scan and hack into the system. She turned to me and nodded. I placed my prosthetic hand on the scanner, the door opening right up.

Pidge and I flew in, the door shutting behind us. The Gravity turned on and we deactivated our jetpacks, landing neatly on the floor. Pidge scanned something else and spoke, "Beginning phase two of the plan. I'm blocking the sensors. Lance, you've only got four doboshes to scan the base and land our lion before they're back online,"

"Copy that,"

Pidge and I waited patiently as the drones went off line and Lance scanned the data. Lance commed us when he finished scanning, "Sending the data,"

"Perfect. We're right o top of your entry point," Pidge informed, "Get to my location. Hurry, you've got 60 ticks,"

"on my way!"

The door opened up again and the Blue Lion flew into the hangar. I smiled, "okay, phase two complete. Welcome to Beta Traz,"

Lance exited his lion, the blue dome activating to protect the large machinery. Pidge pulled up something on her gauntlets, "I've compiled the data from the Blue Lion's sonic scan and created this map,"

She showed us the map as she talked us through the information;

"It appears the prison is comprised of three concentric levels. Each level is showing different types of security. That's weird. The Blade of Marmora said this prison was made just for Slav, but I'm showing three cells. Who else would be held here?"

"I'm guessing a space ninja. Or maybe someone with magical powers? You know, just spit balling here. Let's just keep tossing out ideas," Lance grinned like a child who had too much sugar.

"Can you get a visual on the cells?" I asked Pidge, ignoring...whatever Lance just did.

"No, not from here," Pidge frowned, "And even if I could, we don't know what Slav looks like,"

"Then we're just going to have to check all three," I decided.

"Dibs on the closer one!" Lance exclaimed.

Pidge and I gave him unamused looks, to which he defended, "What? My legs are tired,"

"I'll go to the command center to try and access the security system. There's a cell on the way there, I'll check that one," Pidge sighed.

K A Y D E N

I sighed, staring at the ceiling with boredom. The one thing I liked about Beta Traz, were the beds. At least I had a bed. Everything else about the prison was awful. No one to talk to, except the Warden. And he was awful. He'd drag me to this huge room and stick me in this chamber. Then he'd see how many volts of electricity I could take on. It was exhausting. Even now, I could still feel the faint buzz and prickles of the lightning on my skin.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard someone's voice outside, "I'm at the cell,"

I sat up. That voice...that voice sounds way too familiar. Slowly, I turned, sitting on the edge of the bed and just listening to the person on the other side of the door, "Yeah. The security for this one seems simple enough. For a high-security prison at least...I could hack it and get whoever is in here out,"

Now I got to my feet. My hands were still gloved, which slightly made me relax. My muscles were tense and on alert, ready to strike if this person turned out to be non-friendly.

I heard the familiar beeping of the door opening and an exciting comment from the person outside. When the door opened, a person, shorter than me walked in. They had on a green and white suit, with a V like symbol on the chest plate. They also had on a helmet, ut the bottom half wasn't covered with glass, like their eyes. This person looked very human, but at the same time, I'm sure their were races who looked similar. I growled, standing in front of the person hands up, "Who are you?"

When they saw me, the person gasped. They looked like they had seen a ghost, "K-kayden?"

My eyes widened and I lowered my hands a bit, "How do you know my name?"

The persons hands went straight to their helmet. They pulled it off and I gasped, recognizing the brown hair and brown eyes. My hands fell away and I smiled sadly, "Katie?"

"Oh my god! Kayden!" Katie grinned, running to me and tackling me into a hug, which I gladly returned.

"Wow! You cut your hair!" I said as we pulled away, "You look like your brother before his hair grew,"

Katie giggled, "I'll explain that later. Right now, we've got to finish a mission,"

I nodded and watched as Katie put her helmet back on. She smiled at me, "Come on silly! You're not staying in here any longer,"

I grinned and the two of us ran out the cell door. As we climbed into the vents, Katie explained to me briefly what she was doing here. And that was also now called Pidge, a nickname Matt had given her a while back and the paladin of the Green Lion.

"We got to get to the security room so I can help guide Shiro and Lance,"

My blood stopped, "Shiro's here?"

Pidge kicked open the vent door, the her flying out while I climbed out. We landed behind the main security desk and she finally answered, "Yeah, he is! Wow, he's going to go nuts when he realizes I found you. Shiro is the paladin of the black lion. Lance is the paladin of the blue. Hunk, is with the yellow lion and-"

"Hey Pidge? Are you at the control panel yet?" I heard someone's voice com Pidge.

Pidge muttered an 'oops' and hacked into the Galra machine using her wrist gauntlet thing, "I'm in,"

"Guide us through,"

I almost broke down right there. That was Shiro's voice.

Pidge pulled up the map of the prison and spoke clearly, "It looks like the top level is patrolled by the sentries. The second level is patrolled by floating drones,"

"Oh, wow. That's interesting,"

I looked at what Pidge was looking at and almost snickered as the other voice, Lance I'm assuming, asked, "Good interesting or bad interesting,"

I spoke up, "the second level also has immobilizing foam. Stay away from that, it sucks,"

"Oh, so bad interesting,"

"Hold on-- Pidge, who was that?"

Pidge and I glanced at one another. I shrugged, "Let him focus for a bit,"

Pidge nodded, "It's the prisoner in the cell I checked. Not Slav. I'll introduce you later,"

"Okay...what about the third level?"

"The third level is a closed system,"Pidge informed, "I can't get access from here,"

"You can't get in from the command center?" Shiro asked baffled.

"No single location can access the entire prison," I informed, "It's a security measure. That's what Beta Traz is one of the most fortified prisons in all of the empire. Built for some crazy person who is extremely valuable tot he Galra,"

Pidge looked at me, "Then why are you here?"

I just looked at her and then away, "Another time,"

"When you reach that level, you'll have to link Pidge in," I told Shiro and Lance.

"We're on our way down,"

"Okay," Pidge muttered, "While they do that..."

I watched as Pidge pulled up another screen. This time, there was a picture of Matt. I realized what she was doing and I glanced at her, "You're looking for Matt?"

Pidge nodded, "I found you, so that's a start. Next is my brother and father,"

I looked at her, "Pidge...Matt escaped with rebel fighters a while back,"

She looked at me surprised, "Wait- what?"

"Your father was sent off with the weaker prisoners. Smart engineers if you will. Matt, Shiro, and I were left to fight in the arena. Shiro took Matt's place. Soon, it was just me and Shiro fighting in the arena as Matt had gotten out due to the rebel fighters," I recited the information I knew, "Then...I got Shiro out of the hands of the Galra after Ulaz helped us escape. When I heard the news of the Blue Lion and Voltron, I knew he had survived and that it was him. You have no idea how relieved I was to hear the news,"

Pidge looked at me. I knew she wanted to say more, but I didn't let her. Pointing to the second floor, "Pidge, can't you hack one of the drones to help them through,"

Pidge's eyes lit up and she began to type away. I chuckled and watched as she secured a drone. I sat myself down on the armrest of the chair, watching as the drone approached two people dressed in similar clothing to Pidge, except one had black where the green was, the other had blue.

"No, no, no, that's mine!" Pidge stopped them from attacking the drone, "He's going to be your escort through this hallway. He'll scramble the monitors,"

I pointed to the Black Paladin, "Is that..."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

27.6K 729 13
*huge trigger warning* When a mission goes terribly wrong, Keith is captured and raped by the Galra. Together with support from the team, and Lance...
90.8K 2.8K 37
At long last, your eighteenth birthday has approached. You made a promise to yourself long ago that you would escape the ordeal of living with your n...
2.7K 115 22
"Another arm, the human one, tried to grip Keith but he was a split second faster and jumped out of Shiro's reach before turning towards him again. W...
1.3K 57 12
What if Keith and Pidge had met before when Matt befriended Shiro at the Garrison? What if instead of going undercover as Pidge Gunderson, Pidge trie...