Always & Forever

By trintheebrat_

-a traphouse production- my works #1 february 2021™️ "that's why i wanna thank you and then give you the best... More

Faceclaims
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
...
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
...
Chapter 59
Epilouge
RUN IT BACK

Chapter 52

12.5K 411 242
By trintheebrat_

And we're back from commercial...

-

Niy POV

"I just told you I don't give a damn." I huffed.

"Well you need to give a damn Aniya." Jay stressed.

"DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANNA DO! You're gonna do that anyways. You never cared about what I had to say anyways." I rolled my eyes getting off the sofa.

"You mean that shit G?" He followed behind me.

"Yes!" I slammed the bathroom door in his face.

I sat on the sink kicking my feet.

"I know this nigga better come in here." I mumbled rubbing my belly.

I heard a thump on the other side of the door. I walked to my side and slid down.

"What the hell we doing Niy real talk? One day we cool, the next we arguing. We can't bring no baby into this world like this." He confessed.

"I want you to be transparent and honest, I'll do the same. I never got over you cheating." I shrugged.

"Huh?" I heard him.

"Do I forgive you? Absolutely. But there's not a day that goes by where I don't replay that in my head. What woulda happened if I wouldn't have walked in? Would she be carrying your baby?" My lip quivered.

"I thought we been passed this shit." He mumbled.

I stood up opening the door. He turned around looking up at me.

"You hurt me Jay'shawn, real talk you hurt me. I've been cheated on and lied to before. But from you? I'd never expect that. We was way better than that. I had my friends talking to me about the love we shared, and yo ass just embarrassed me. I'm not even mad, I'm hurt. I'm disappointed that we even have to have this conversation. I love you, but am I still in love with you?" I wiped my tears.

"Wait you tryna say we done?" He sprang up.

"I don't know Jay, I don't." I walked passed him going upstairs.

I sat on the bed, the one person I should call, my mother, is no where to be found. I sighed and grabbed my keys.

"I'll be back." I softly said grabbing my bag.

"Love you too." He mumbled going up the steps. I sighed and walked out the house.

"Hey siri, call Ma." I pulled outta the driveway.

"Hello! Is the baby here?" Aunt Shannon's voice filled the car.

"No." I laughed.

"Okay thank god. What's going on babes?" She answered.

"I need some advice, can I co-Door will be unlocked." She cut me off. I bit my lip and thought about how my own mother wouldn't even drop anything like that for me.

30 minutes later I pulled up at her house, locking my car and getting out.

"MA!" I yelled walking in.

"I'm in here!" She yelled from the kitchen. 

"Ouh you cooking?" I walked in.

"Gotta feed my grandchild." She smiled hugging me.

"Thanks ma." I sat at the island.

"So whats tea?" She turned around facing me. 

"I just, I love Jay, I really do. But am I settling? Shits been so hard lately, so much has happened. It's not as easy as it was before, we have a child, a house, a boat load of responsibilities. I just turned 19, am I giving my prime years away to something that's not even gonna work? We've been fighting for so long, is even worth fighting for anymore?" I ranted.

"Lemme ask you this" She put a plate down in front me "What's one thing you love about Jay?"

"The way he provides, he provides more than some grown men. I know I would never be left hanging, he'll drop everything to see a smile on my face." I ate some fried chicken.

"Now, how many other man could you find that in?" She asked again.

I bit my lip "Not many."

"Nothing easy, is worth having. You've been fighting for so long, it's something worth fighting for. The amount of trials you all have been through together, it only proves the genuine love you have for each other. You all may argue like a married couple, but you love hard. And that Niy, is worth sacrificing any amount of years. At the end of the day, it's not my decision to make. But my grandma always told me this 'In 15 years if you can see yourself still saying I love you with as much passion. It's worth the few I hate you's." She lectured.

"Am I naive to still be with him?" I asked genuinely.

"No, that boy would loose his mind if he knew a world without Niy in it." She laughed.

"Oh god I've been such an asshole." I chuckled. 

"What y'all get into about?" She asked.

"My mom, he asked what he could do about it. He kept pressing it, after I told him to just handle it." I rubbed my temples.

"But that is your mom, he didn't know what you would be comfortable with." She pointed her finger in my face.

"Chileee." I dragged scratching my neck.

We stayed in our chairs, laughing and talking for two hours.

•••

Jay POV

I breathed in and out wiping the sweat off my forehead. Niy wasn't home, I was bored.

(nope we're better than that)

I closed the gym door walking to the fridge. I grabbed a water sitting on the counter. I grabbed my phone checking her location, I nodded seeing she was at my Aunts.

I deadass had no idea why she was acting like this, saying she won't in love with a nigga. That's my damn wife, she better act like she know.

I thought she had been over that shit, I didn't think we'd still be dealing with that. It ain't mean nun to me, at the end of the day I only want Niy.

I heard a car door slam, I hopped off the counter and ran to the door.

"Hey." She looked at me strangely.

"Wassup?" I nodded my head.

"Uh can I get in the house?" She laughed.

"Yea my bad." I moved outta the way.

"Hm your aunt sent you a plate." She put it in the microwave. She walked to the sink washing her hands. A red sundress hugged her belly and curves, her wig fell to her waist. I bit my lip watching her grab something out the fridge.

She turned around seeing me stare at her.

"You straight?" She bit into a pickle.

"Nah." I shrugged.

"Wassup?" She came and shook in front me me. I sat on the counter and put her between my legs.

"I luh you, everything about you, and youn feel the same." I blankly stared at her.

"That's not what I meant" She set the jar down "I'm not going anywhere, I just didn't wanna get hurt again."

"Ian gon do anything to intentionally hurt you." I said truthfully.

"I think we should do therapy." She put the pickles away.

"And tell some random ass people our problems." I scrunched my face up.

"I'm not bringing no damn child into this world like this, we're in a cycle of arguing making up and starting it over again. What type example we gon set for our kids?" She slammed her hand down.

"Calm yo ass down." I hopped off the counter.

"You gon stop telling me what the fuck to do nigga." She pointed in my face.

"And you gon stop acting like you can't stand my ass." I towered over her.

"BECAUSE I CANT!" She punched me in my eye. I grabbed her neck pushing her into the fridge.

"You forreal right now?" I tightened my grip.

"Let me the fuck go." She kneed me in my stomach. I fell back watching her walk up the stairs.

I sighed and ran my hands down my face.

"Need a fucking blunt." I walked outside getting in my truck.

-

Okay question time..

I asked y'all what you wanted to happen and nobody said none, so I'm finna brew up a lil sum sum.

Why y'all think they struggling so much? Is Niy being hard headed? You think they're hiding something from each other?

Therapy?

Aunt Shannon's advice?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 7.5K 49
"Im a gangsta baby , tell me can you love a thug ." Nba Youngboy .⛓️
267K 6.9K 52
you keep me sane and safe that's why the bond we have is never ending... be my peace until we know what this is... my first book.. January 2023
120K 1.9K 25
I'm in love. With the wrong person.
64.9K 4K 30
No, you know I cannot hide it 'cause I am so excited ...That I finally decided on you Started: 3.21.23