๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐†๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๏ฟฝ...

By k-kirstein

"๐‡๐Ž๐–'๐’ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ,๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’ ๐˜๐„๐ ๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜" "๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“" ----เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ i... More

Ah Shit, Here we go Again
HEY HEY HEY! A Job you say?
Cookies
Hackers and Heroes
Just Flying By
Two Birds
His Emotions
Excuse her for being Antisocial
His Shirt
Kiddie Table part 1
Kiddie Table part 2
Kiddie Table part 3
Waiting
Cooking by the Book
Girly Habits
A Whole Ass Mood
His lip corners
Bumpy Falls and Cuts
That Boy Sus
What's worse than a rapist? A child. No.
Cats Out of the Bag
Surprise
Lipstick ๐Ÿˆ
His Problem ๐Ÿ‹
Toddler Time + Sprout
By The Minute
Segsy ๐Ÿ‹
Five Brands On Aisle Five
Answered With Pee
Like A Puzzle
Shiny Buns
Ah Yes This ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘Œ
His Rules
Kai's Spree Deal ๐Ÿ‹
Wishing On Stars
The Spicy Answering Chisaki ๐Ÿˆ
She's Eri shes seven, and She's learning how to read, maybe...
Eri Chisaki
Moanday with Daddy ๐Ÿ‹
One Free Ticket to Crazy Zoo
Black Stick
The S is not Silent
Fumihiro Saves the Day
I Need Loyalty
Living Hell Brought Angels
Tiny Pinky Promise
Beautiful
Attention from Mommy ๐Ÿˆ
Oooo A Working Man
What the โœจfawk โœจ
Steps
Yes To The Dress
Mr. and Mrs.
Life ๐Ÿ‹

Mini Voices

491 24 64
By k-kirstein

I'm so excited to finally almost complete this book! Just pretend the babies talk when I type gibberish. Enjoy ~
_____________________________

Since Kai's mother, Kaito, had visited, it became a brighter atmosphere for everyone.

Your fiancé was extra happy coming home to see you and his little kids. His family.

His mother had frequently visited the house when she was in the area. She hadn't met your side of the family before, and you didn't mention it either.

Nonetheless, that never became a need or converted itself into a problem among you all.

Everyday became filled with joy as new chapter made their way into your hearts, and the book of life.

You were walking home with the babies and Eri from picking her up from school.

There was another little trooper at your side, Fumihiro. You laughed lightly seeing him and Eri hold hands together.

"So what kind of project do you two need to do?" You asked the kids and shook the toy in front of Yuki while walking so she would stop her sniffling.

Kai had bought you a double stroller which was very useful and convenient to keep track of both Hajime and Yuki at the same time.

"Mrs. Neal said we need to make a necklace or tower out of dry noodles with glue to put everything together!" Fumihiro explained with a cheerful expression.

"Mommy do we have noodles at home?" Eri asked with a little hint of worry in her tone.

"Yes we do my little nugget, daddy should have all the supplies ready when he's out of work. I wonder if he's out now." You spoke to yourself in the last sentence.

"Oh yeah my daddy works now Fumihiro! He always come with an icky yucky smell and black spots, but you could see his cool muscles!" Eri talked about Kai in a proud way.

The boys different colored eyes rose higher the his eye lids. "Woah really?! That's really cool! Miss Y/n?" Fumihiro suddenly brought you up.

You were trying to shove a bottle in the blabbering Hajime's mouth. "Just drink it baby, here look yummy bottle." You cooed making noises.

"Ah boo ya goo ga rawr!" Hajime spit out weird things. "Yes baby the dinosaur goes rawr, now drink your bottle." You put it in his mouth and Hajime began to drink it.

You put his blanket in a little pile to support and hold up the bottle.

Yuki began to spit and speak nonsense. "Goo ga ya boo ha ju!" She went crazy next to her brother with the bottle dangling from her mouth.

Some of the formula fell from the corner of her open mouth. "No Yuki don't spit the food out, here drink your bottle." You cooed putting it back in her mouth.

She giggled and some spit landed on her bib as she kicked her feet drinking the liquid.

You sighed heavily going back to paying attention to the other kids. "Yes Fumihiro what is it?" You asked seeing him and Eri giggle at the twins.

"Oh uh um, oh right! Kageyama asked me to go to Eri's house for the project and ask you that if you like little cow carton milk thingys." Fumihiro spoke quickly, ending it with a smile.

Boy are kids sure confusing these days, curious little peppy monkeys. You thought comparing them to a very active animal that never paused for anyone.

Your eyebrows raised a bit barley realizing what he said. "Milk cartons? Yes those a good thinks to bring the food in your tummy down." You smiled and heard Yuki suck on the bottle trying to talk.

"Ya goo ba ba goo." She spoke moving her fingers around and paying attention to them.

As if Hajime knew what she was going on about he talked back. "Rawr a boo ya goo da." He said with a deeper voice.

You laughed at the babies loud interactions. "Why did you want to know that Fumihiro?" You asked him with a sweet questioning face.

He grinned at you. "Kageyama just asked Hinata yesterday, but Hinata didn't know! So he asked me and I said that I would go to tell you! I think Kageyama wanted to give you milk like Tsukki gave Yams his candy." He said a whole essay.

"Well isn't that sweet of Kageyama, I wonder what he's coming up with." You laughed remembering the flower you put in a vase that he had given you.

It made Kai a tiny bit jealous, but in the end he knew you were a good parent and kind to children. You were the most amazing person.

"I know! His brain is probably going to go bonkers and all crazy!" Both Fumihiro and Eri said giggling.

Yuki and Hajime heard the laughter and decided to go crazy themselves. "Ba do wag yu!" They both screamed and shook the stroller.

"You all are going to have a crazy little party aren't you?" You asked them seeing their excited states.

"We are mommy! But Fumihiro and I are still going to work hard like heroes! Right?" She asked squeezing the boys hand tighter in an innocent way.

Fumihiro's face turned into a cherry blossom pink color as he blushed. "Uh- mhm! We'll do the best and biggest tower of noodle work we can!" He regained composure and Eri was the one with a blushing face.

If Kai saw this he would flip, exactly why this partner idea is so cute! Imagine if Kai and I met as little kids, it would have been an even bigger journey. You thought glancing away from the scene and back at your blabbering babies.

They were biting and spitting on the bibs with the bottles thrown. "Ya goo da ba ba boo ga." They both spoke having a staring contest between each other.

I could care less if we would have met as kids, I'm still so glad to have met Kai and have our own little kids. You smiled while thinking to yourself.

"Hey miss Y/n!" Fumihiro exclaimed, followed by your daughters voice. "Mommy you're going to pass out house!" They caught Eri your attention and you blinked seeing you strolled farther than you should have.

You shook your head chuckling at yourself. "Oh my goodness mommy needs to pay attention." You scrunched your nose and them and they giggled.

Grabbed the keys, Hajime saw you jiggle them into the door and open it. He reached out with stressed sniffles wanting to play with them.

"No no Hajime you play with your teething toy, look it's a dinosaur!" You tried to entertain him and shake it in his face while guiding everyone inside. "Rawr!" He quickly took it from your hands.

Getting all the hyper kids inside Kai was going down the stairs.

"Welcome home, and good to see you again Fumihiro, I suppose so." Kai chuckled rubbing a small towel on his damp wet hair.

It looked really attractive with the slightly wet clothes he had on that clung on his abs.

"Hi daddy! Fumihiro's here for a project with dry macaroni pieces!" Eri ran to hug her dad.

"Yeah and we're going to make a huge tower with glue for school! And hi Mister Kai!" Fumihiro waved and Kai patted his head in return.

"Well I can't wait to see how awesome it is going to turn out." He chuckled happily as you took the babies down.

Kai's golden yellow eyes drifted towards them as they sat on the floor by your moving feet, they were trying to follow you around.

"Are those my cute chubby babies? Come one walk to daddy." Kai bent down with a goofy grin.

Yuki and Hajime giggled slowly standing up with the help of your leg and then the wall.

Their cheeks both bounced as they raced with their tiny feet stomping over towards Kai. "Ba da goo!" Yuki yelled spitting saliva. "Rawr!" Hajime was still vicious when they both hugged Kai.

"I missed you both so much my babies." He smothered them with kisses squishing them.

Eri and Fumihiro had went to explore around the kitchen and find the things for their messy project.

You laughed fixing all the stuff in the stroller and taking your shoes off the rest your feet.

Kai picked up both of your babies and walked over to you. Hajime and Yuki were fighting over the towel they took off his wet brown hair.

"And of course I missed my one and only fiancée." Kai deeply chuckled staring down at you. "I missed my fiancé too." You giggled and leaned up to kiss him.

Kai leaned down and passionately kissed your lips, creating the smacking noises as you two went back and fourth.

You did the honors of pulling away feeling your legs weak from his touch. You took a very pleading Yuki from his arms as she giggled in your arms.

"So how was your day at work?" You asked him picking up the teething toy Hajime dropped.

"Really tiring and annoying. But because of this money, I get to make you my wife with another diamond ring." He kissed your hand that was holding his chubby baby daughter up.

"Another ring for me? You're too much Kai, thank you for doing this. I love you." You said giving him another deep kiss.

Kai groaned into in and but your lip. "I love you much more, I always will." He spoke in your mouth, then leaving the kiss as more ruckus happened.

"Ya ya ba goo gaa ja!" Hajime spit squirming out of Kai's strong arms. "Goo goo chu do!" Yuki spoke gibberish and also went crazy in your arms.

You and Kai laughed placing the anxious twins on the floor. The crawled and walked around going crazy with their toys around the living room.

Kai's arm suddenly snaked around your waist and pulled you close to him. "Those are our babies, that we made together. I want to do it all over again, and cum." He whispered huskily in your ear, licking it.

Your heart sped up at his statement. "Not at any time soon mister Chisaki." You glared at him.

He smirked giving you a deep loving kiss. "If you really think about it, those are our cum babies. When the room was filled with your moans and I saw your red face, god I got hard." He stuck his body close to yours.

"Okay I get it, you're always like that." You pouted at him angrily, still a hint of happiness.

"How can I not? My love is just so beautiful and amazing. I love Y/n." He kept saying it over and over making you swoon.

"And my fiancé is handsome. I love Kai." You smiled going to sweetly kiss him again.

"Mommy we found all of the things!" Eri came running with the glue, Fumihiro trailing behind with the dry macaroni.

"We found all the ingredients Miss Y/n and Mister Kai!" Fumihiro giggled along with Eri proudly showing the things.

They were still holding hands, and Kai's precise steady golden yellow eyes caught the sight of it. He was starting to glare as you squeezed his hand hard, Kai hissed in pain.

"Good job heroes! You can both work in Eri's room so the babies won't bother you, go ahead and feel at home!" You helped them with the stuff.

"Silly mommy we are at home!" Eri giggled. "Yeah Miss Y/n! This is my second home! Come one Eri let's make it tall!" Fumihiro grabbed her hand tighter and Eri blushed.

You laughed as Kai was at lost for words. "Aww young love huh?" You nudged him as Kai faced towards you.

In a swift movement he was carrying you around his waist. "Not with my princess, or on my watch yet." He smirked at you.

"Yet." You kissed him passionately seeing the kids disappear, other ones appeared.

"Da ya do ba!" Yuki yelled wobbly running towards Kai. "Chu ga goo ta!" Hajime followed with a little grumble, both now clinging to Kai.

"Ruining mommy and daddy's moment? Alright then, let's make you two talk." Kai gently placed you down and lifted both of the giggling babies up.

______________

"And last piece careful, done!" Eri said with a mess all over her crafty floor and hands sticky with glue.

"Wow it's super duper cool and tall! High five partner!" Fumihiro held his hand out.

Eri brightly smiled and slapped it hard.

The glue got stuck, their two hands never leaving the gesture. Both of their cheeks turned dark red.

"Um I'm sorry Eri." Fumihiro said more nervous.

Eri was reminded of the time you were embarrassed whenever you touched her dad, she wanted to be brave.

"It's okay Fumihiro, it's just the glues fault! See uh, there!" She grunted ripping her hand apart from his. Fumihiro smiled with a pink nose.

"Thank you Eri." He said with a shy smile. "That's what a hero does!" She giggled and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

The little boys eyes widened. "Eri." He breathed out about to return the gesture, when they heard you scream.

"Oh no my mommy! We have to see what happened!" Eri grew worried quickly pulling her friend along.

They arrived downstairs, and didn't realize you screamed with happy tears.

"Say mama." You held Yuki in your arms. "Ma- dada!" She giggled and clapped, it made Kai embarrassed.

"No not dada, mama." You repeated slowly for her. "Dada!" She clapped her tiny hands again giggling as Kai snorted with happiness.

"Mama!" You told her seeing her lips move. "M-m-mama!" She finally said a held your arms.

"Yes I'm your mama!" You cried and kissed Yuki everywhere.

Kai was teaching the slower Hajime. "Dada and mama." He slowly spoke. "Rawr!" It was the only thing he said with pure joy.

"Yes dinosaurs. Dada, mama. Say that." Kai repeated holding his chubby son.

Hajime tilted his head spitting it out. "Dada, mama!" He clapped and squirmed again.

"Yuki and Hajime can talk!" Fumihiro and Eri cheered staring at them cry out. "Dada!" Yuki clapped walking to Kai.

"Mama!" Hajime crawled towards you on the couch.

"Oh my babies are so smart! Yes you are my cutie pies I love you!" You smothered them in kisses hearing the giggles.

They were so excited not knowing they learned new things. It was a joyful moment.

Then the doorbell rang with some bustling noise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 10.5K 50
"๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‡๐€๐•๐„ ๐€ ๐’๐ˆ๐’๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Š๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐€๐‘๐ˆ" "๐’๐‡๐„๐’ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐“๐–๐ˆ๐-" --เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ in which a corrupted girl needs tu...
224K 8K 14
He was supposed to watch over you for a few hours...but he decided to keep you. "Don't tell anyone about your quirks." Your mother said.- You told Ov...
114K 3.8K 14
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐?โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง...
99.1K 1.9K 6
[ ๐—ฉ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ! ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ข ๐—”๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐— ๐—œ๐—” ๐—ซ ๐—™๐—˜๐— ! ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ , ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ, ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ] โ...