Miniminter, Calfreezy, Wroeto...

By ConsultMeOnlyOnBake4

Lol, enjoy these. Edit (months after beginning this 'book'): The first few imagines I think are quite cringe... More

Substandard Objective (Wroetoshaw)
Simply Staggering (Calfreezy)
Convert Cully (Miniminter)
Proletariat Part 1 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 2 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 3 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 4 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 5 (Willne)
Grand Bite (Miniminter)
New Facilitate (Wroetoshaw)
Paragon (Calfreezy)
Bloody Nuptials (Willne)
Crimson and Snowy (Miniminter)
Healing the Breach (Wroetoshaw)
Fervency on Junture (Calfreezy)
Penitent my Inclination (Willne)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 1 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 2 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 3 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 4 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 5 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 6 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 7 (Miniminter)
Friends with Welfare (Calfreezy)
Long Time Imminent (wroetoshaw)
Solemn Thoughts (Willne)
Inky and Azure (Calfreezy)
Tint Unperceptive (Willne)
A quick A/n for the lads
Emulation Diversion (Wroetoshaw)
Abhorrence You (Calfreezy)
Love, Simon (Miniminter/ Male reader)
Fluid Tenacity (Willne)
Old Conflagration Part 1 (Wroetoshaw)
Old Conflagration Part 2 (Wroetoshaw)
Old Conflagration Part 3 (Wroetoshaw)
Leisurely Burning (Calfreezy)
Splintered Slipper (Miniminter)
Abominate to Fondness (Willne)
Fracture and Infiltrate (Calfreezy)
Alluring Calamity Tw!! (Wroetoshaw)
Welcomed Omission Tw!! (Miniminter)
Red Letter Thrills Part 1 (Willne)
Red Letter Thrills Part 2 (Willne)
Faction Fever (Calfreezy)
Cot Confidante (Wroetoshaw)
Viridescent Monster (Miniminter) Part 1
Viridescent Monster (Miniminter) Part 2
Stranger Precariousness Part 1 (Willne)
Stranger Precariousness Part 2 (Willne)
Stranger Precariousness Part 3 (Willne)
Fortuitous Miracle (Calfreezy)
A Long Overdue A/N

Deluging Back (Miniminter)

714 12 0
By ConsultMeOnlyOnBake4

Cassie sat cross legged, staring out the train window. She watched as the trees and roads of Leeds, zoomed passed her.

***

"You have now arrived in London"

The intercom announced. Cassie sat up, brushing down the front of her dress, picked up all of the luggage she had brought and began making her way out of the train station.

Cas had been to London before, mainly on school trips. But now, she was here for good. Deciding to pursue a career in editing and graphics, Cassie took up a job from one of her new friends Kon.

Kon had offered a job, editing videos for a group called 'The Sidemen'. She hadn't heard of the them before, and all she knew was that KSI was one of them. KSI turned out to be JJ, a boy she knew from when she was younger. Cassie was excited, her first editing job, which she knew was going to pay well.

Kon had mentioned that the boys were filming a Trivial Pursuit video. She didn't know exactly what that meant. She didn't know whether they were just going to film themselves play it online, or play it in real life. But she was excited regardless.

Time skip (a few days later)

Cassie was pretty settled into her new apartment. Furniture was were it should be, and the internet was all set up. Today was the day Cassie was scheduled to help 'The Sidemen' film their video. Picking out her outfit, and zipping up her boots.

She made her way out, camera in hand.

Kon🎥: Hey Cass! When you get here, all you need to do today, is make notes on certain editing decisions 🙃

Cassie🎞: Alrighty, will do👍🏻

After being sent an address, she hoped into a cab, and passed it on to the driver. The drive was about 10 minutes, before she arrived at the 'YouTube Studio'. She excitedly grabbed her bag containing all of her equipment. Her first big job. A job that wasn't just taking pictures at family weddings for a favour.

"Cassie!"

She heard behind her. Turning her head, she was met with Kon. She smiled, considering she hadn't seen him in a while.

"Hi Kon, how've you been? I haven't seen you in so long"

He smiled, finally reaching her and giving her a friendly hug.

"Yea I'm good. Been working with the boys for a few years now. Don't worry though, their all lovely"

He reassured her. They both walked in side by side, discussing the camera and mic set up. She heard shouting coming from the door leading to the main hall. Kon laughed and turned to her.

"That would be the boys"

She chuckled, gripping to her bag tightly. Kon reached his hand out, pushing the door open, making it slam against the wall. The sudden loud noise caused all of the boys to turn their heads to the two. Cassie's smile instantly faltered.

Simon.

Flash back to Cassie's last year in comprehensive

Cassie and Simon stumbled into his room in an intense lip lock. His hands roamed her waist while hers ran through his already messed up dirty blonde hair. She pushed him slightly towards his bed, making Cassie fall on top of him. They chuckled into the kiss, still not breaking away.

~~~

The pair had met when Cassie was four. Simon was five and a family friend. Cassie's mother's friend thought it would be a nice idea to introduce the two. Which turned out to be a great idea. They got on like a house on fire and spent countless hours in each others presence. Building forts and playing hide and seek.

Simon was a school year older than Cassie, so he instantly adapted a protective persona over the brunette. Cassie liked it though, she felt safe. His mates often teased him for not going out with her however.

"She's a sort Si"

"So you're telling me you haven't thought about that girls body?"

"Don't you want to tap that?"

Simon never appreciated it though. She was an innocent year ten that shouldn't have 16 year olds talking about her like that. So Simon was quick to put them in their place. But, he couldn't deny the fact that he liked her. No matter how many girls threw themselves at the blonde, he would always remain faithful to his Cassie.

However, it was Christmas a year later when things changed. Simon and his family had arrived at the Michaels annual Christmas party. He was greeted at the door by Cass, wearing a dress that made her look even more gorgeous (if possible) and Simon weak in the knees.

She smiled her sweet smile as Simon's cheeks crimsoned.

"Hey Si"

She softly chimed. He stuttered in his response, his breath taken away by the beauty in front of him.

"H-Hi"

She chuckled as she opened the door wider for the Minter family to enter her house. Simon received a shoulder barge from Nick, due to his 'un-coolness'. Simon rolled his eyes, but walked through the door with his gift for Cassie in his hand.

"The snacks and all that are on the table. Help yourself"

Mrs Michaels chirped. The family quickly made themselves comfortable. Mrs Minter conversing in a conversation with Cassie's mother, Mr Minter discussing the recent football scores, and Nick playing video games with Cassie's brother. Simon found himself looking for his beautiful friend, finding her reorganising a few baubles on the tree. He smiled, approaching the girl.

"Hey Cass"

She turned around, instantly grinning at the tall boy.

"Hey Si, having fun?"

He nodded his head, moving his hand up to scratch the back of his neck.

"Hey look, I have your Christmas present"

She raised her eyebrows, not expecting a gift from him since they promised no gifts this year.

"We agreed no gifts this year Si"

She giggled.

God Simon loved her giggle.

"Yea I know, but I saw this and thought it suited you perfectly"

She knitted her eyebrows together, wanting to know what he's bought her.

"What is it?"

She smiled, he smirked and shook his head.

"You're just gonna have to come and find out"

She blushed and motioned him to follow her upstairs to her room. He'd been in there countless of times, so he smiled at the warm and familiar sense of her bedroom. The pair sat comfortably at the end of her neatly made bed.

"So, what have you got me?"

She cheekily grinned. He chuckled at her attitude and pulled the present from his pocket. It was a red leather box, nicely complimented with a red bow. She gently took it from his hands, pulling the ribbon and slowly opening the box. She smiled widely, giving the reaction Simon was hoping for.

"Oh my god Si, it's beautiful"

She awed. He smiled at her reaction, noticing her dimples more.

"Do you like it?"

He cautiously asked. She looked up at him, throwing him a reaction that showed how silly his question was. Instead of giving him a reaction in words, she quickly wrapped her arms around his neck, giving him an air tight hug. After a few moments, they pulled apart, smiling ear to ear.

"Put it on me?"

He nodded. She turned around, swiping her hair to sit on one shoulder. He stretched his arms out, wide enough to place the chain around her neck. He connected both ends, patting it down. Holding onto her shoulders, he leant forward and kissed her on the cheek. Her cheeks rosied at the contact as she turned around to face him fully. Her soft brown eyes locked with his pool blue orbs. She smiled as softly as she always does.

Simon could've stared into her chocolate brown eyes for an eternity. The amount of times he had stayed awake at night, just thinking about her eyes. How innocent and angelic they were. Deciding to end the built up tension, Cassie leaped forward and connected their lips with a sort of passion that could be compared to a couple on their honey moon. Simon reacted instantly, by quickly grabbing the sides of her waist and pulling her closer. She held onto the side of his face, picking up the rhythm of the smooch. They both smiled as they pulled apart.

Things were different now, very different.

Ever since the said, Christmas party, Simon and Cassie were closer than ever. But not in the way they used to be. They would often be caught kissing, holding hands or exchanging cheesy compliments. They were the it couple. They were as in love with each other, as everyone else was in love with their relationship.

~~~

"C-Cassie"

He stuttered through the kiss, they laughed as they broke apart.

"Yea?"

She whispered, her breath still short. Simon sat back on his bed, Cassie moving upwards with him, sitting peacefully on his lap. Her hands resting on his shoulder as she looked down.

"What is it Si?"

Simon sighed, preparing himself for the conversation they were about to indulge in.

"You know my YouTube channel thing?"

She nodded her head. Simon had started a YouTube channel a few months ago with his friend JJ, it seemed to be going well.

"Well, basically, JJ's moving to London because his YouTube is really kicking off. And, he asked me to join him"

Cassie's eyes instantly widened.

"What did you say?"

Simon scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"I said yes"

Cassie's heart dropped, who she thought, was the love of her life, was moving away.

"So, you're moving to London, when?"

"On Sunday"

Cassie moved back in shock. A feeling of frustration soon coursed through her body.

"It's Thursday Si. How could you leave it until now to tell me?"

She leaped off of his lap, standing in front of him with her arms crossed.

"I didn't know how to tell you, I'm sorry"

"I would've made the most of things"

Simon was now stood up, trying his best to justify his choice.

"I know babe, but this is a big opportunity for me, I'm sorry for taking it"

Cassie sighed, running her hands through her hair.

"That's not the main issue Simon"

He knew he was in trouble when she used his full name. She hadn't used his full name since he smashed one of her porcelain dolls.

"The main issue, is that you left it until now, to tell me"

She said with clear anger laced in her voice.

"What happens with us?"

Simon sat on his bed.

"I don't know Cass. London's only 3 and half hours away"

Cassie joined him at the end of the bed.

"But I've got college coming up and I won't be able to see you for weeks at a time. Can't you come down here?"

Simon huffed and looked down at his trainers.

"I'm not sure, things are going to be hectic in London"

Cassie frowned, looking at the boy who she thought was going to be the one to see her off to collage, or continue to attend regular family dinners.

"I think we should take a break"

Simon whispered. Cassie's heart dropped a thousand miles. After a year and a half of dating, he was going to throw it away in a snap of his fingers.

"Come on Simon, it can't be that hard to do long distance"

"Look Cass"

Simon began, placing one hand in hers and the other stroking her cheek.

"I'm not sure if we can. I care about you too much to make you wait for me"

Cassie scoffed, ripping her hand out of his and standing up. She walked over to her bag, picking it up.

"Come on Cassie, don't do this"

Ignoring him, she walking out of his room, not forgetting to slam the door on her way out.

"Bye Mrs Minter"

He heard her call from down the stairs. Simon groaned in frustration, falling back on his bed and rubbing his face with his hands. Cassie's eyes were filled with tears as she walked home.

Back to present time

Simon's eyes instantly widened at the girl. She's just as beautiful as he remembered. Possibly even more. She quickly coughed to get her voice back after seeing her past lover for the first time in years.

"Uh-hi, I'm Cassie"

JJ smiled at the girl.

"Oh my god Cassie, it's been so long!"

He cheered, running up to the girl and giving her a classic JJ bear hug. She chuckled at the action, trying to look as normal as possible.

"Wait, so if you know JJ, you must know Simon"

Kon commented. She grimaced at his name. She nodded her head hesitantly. JJ coughed, realising how awkward the situation had now become. To not cause suspicion, Simon smiled and approached the significantly shorter girl.

He hesitantly wrapped his arms around her waist, hugging her loosely, feeling the awkward tension rise. They hugged for a few moments, it feeling like hours. Cassie's old feelings of anger had now resurfaced. They pulled apart, Cassie receiving a soft smile, Simon receiving a scowl. He frowned and nodded his head, accepting the fact that he'd completely ruined things.

"Right Cass, the boys are all set up, ready to start?"

She nodded her head as Simon walked back to where he was standing previously. Ethan gave him a look, an 'you alright mate?' Kinda look. Simon just shrugged and looked at the ground. Cassie walked towards the set up, sitting peacefully waiting for Kon to give the word. Pulling a note pad and pen out of her bag, she began making notes.

She's always been a hard worker, ever since she was asked to clean up her toys in nursery. But, today she found it hard to concentrate. Which annoyed her because she normally great when it comes to concentrating. If it wasn't for the beautiful boy standing in front of her, she would have no issues. She was nervous, which resulted in her hands shaking whenever she tried to write.

The shoot went on for around 2 hours. 2 hours consisting of Simon glancing at the brunette, and Cassie pretending like she didn't know. She desperately wanted to talk to him, tell him that she missed him and wanted what they previously had. But she couldn't. She wanted him to feel guilty for how he delt with things all those years ago.

She also wasn't sure whether he had a new girlfriend or not. She had tried her best to stay away from anything to do with him after he left. It being difficult due to her parents being so friendly with his family.

"Alright Cass-"

Kon began. Simon gritted his teeth slightly. He didn't like anyone else calling her Cass. Only he could, other than her family.

"I think that's it for today, hope you didn't find it too boring"

Cassie smiled and shook her head.

"No, it certainly wasn't boring"

She commented, referring to the massive elephant in the room. Kon smiled as they began packing everything away. Simon sighed, staring at the ground. He suddenly felt a hand collide with his shoulder. JJ.

"You alright mate?"

He asked sympathetically, the only one who understood the situation. He shrugged and walked towards his phone. He unlocked his phone, and pulled up his brother Nick's contact.

Simon👶🏼: Code Brunette.

Big Bro👴🏻: Oh shit mate, are you okay?

Simon👶🏼: She's a fucking editor for us now.

Big Bro👴🏻: Sorry mate.

Kon suddenly announced.

"Right, me and Cass are going to go discuss some stuff, the video should be good by Wednesday"

Cassie nodded, just wanting to get out of the room. All she wanted to do now, was go home and eat ice cream until she dies. Once packed entirely away, she somewhat speed walked out of the room.

"I'll take the bags into the car if there too heavy Cassie"

She smiled a fake smile and handed the bags over. Breathing erratically, she stopped walking, pulled out her phone and seeked out her brother Liam's name.

Lil sis🩰: Code blue.

Brother Michaels❤️: Sorry Cass. Has he said anything to you yet?

Lil sis🩰: No. We hugged, but it was really awkward.

Brother Michaels: Sorry Cass💔

She sighed as began walking again. Kon had already made it to the car, sat in the front seat and turned on the car radio.

"CASSIE!"

She heard from behind her. She could already tell who it was just based on the voice. She rolled her eyes slightly, and carried on walking.

"Cassie please"

Simon begged, catching up to the girl. He ran in front of her, trying to stop her from reaching the car.

"Look Cass, I'm sorry"

"Too late Simon"

She huffed, trying to manoeuvre her way around him the best she could. She could feel his icy blue eyes on her, which made it harder to ignore him.

"Please Cassie, I just don't want you to leave here hating me"

Cassie stopped, looking up at the boy. His face displayed a look of desperation. He had waited years to tell her how sorry he was. Before going anywhere, that involved him being away for a few days, he would spend the night before, with Cassie. However, the night before moving to London, was spent alone. Alone with his sadness and regret.

"You left it until last minute to tell me you were moving to London. I had to deal with countless people, telling me that it was going to be alright, and that I would get over you. I had to spend Christmas at your house, cause it happened to be your mother's turn to host dinner. While you were living happily in London, speaking and sleeping with London girls. Just piss off and leave me alone Simon"

She frowned, tears threatening to fall from her eyes. Simon could tell she was close to crying. The sudden memory of the moment where he broke it off, replayed in head. How her eyes glossed over with fresh salty tears, how her hands shook when he broke the news.

She closed her eyes, no longer wanting to deal with this. She barged passed the tall lad, storming towards the car.

"You're still wearing the necklace"

He shouted so she couldn't hear. In all honesty, Cassie never took it off. It hurt to see a constant reminder that Simon was gone, but she could never bring herself to take it off. She stopped looked down at the silver chain, deciding to send Simon the message that she didn't want to talk to him.

She turned back around, reached her arms back, unlatched the clip and threw the chain at him. He caught it, looking at the girl with a look that could only be described as, crippling shock.

He knew how much she loved the piece of jewellery, so to see her throw it in his face so easily, took the wind out of his stomach.

The tears were now openly cascading down her cheeks, as she turned back around and got in the car. Kon had witnessed the whole thing, not knowing what to say to the distressed girl. 

"What was that about?"

He asked nervously. Nervous about how she would react.

"Long story"

She huffed, putting on her seatbelt.

Time skip (a few hours later)

It was 6 o'clock in the evening. Cassie hadn't left her sofa since she came home a few hours earlier. She also hadn't stopped crying since she walked through the door. Every emotion she felt for Simon just came flooding back, hitting her square in the face.

She thought she was done feeling sad about Simon, but seeing him in his element, made her fall. She had explained everything to Kon, taking him by surprise. A coincidence that caused her to crumble.

She sniffled and sobbed as she went through the footage. Stopping a few times on Simon's shots. She knew he was single, with Kon saying he had been since moving to London. Cassie had had a few boyfriends since Simon. They all knew she had dated Simon, which was usually the reason they didn't last long. They could tell she still had lingering feeling for the boy, so the 'relationships' quickly ended after a few weeks.

Tapping away at her keyboard, fitting together different clips and adding in little quips, Cassie had finally finished her half of the editing. Sighing in relief, relieved that she no longer had to look at footage of Simon, she got to her feet for the first time in hours, deciding it was time to make her tea. Switching on the light to the kitchen, she began pouring pasta into a mug, getting ready to boil it.

A knock, suddenly awoke her from a small daydream she was currently experiencing. Putting down the packet of pasta that was now being poured into an overflowing mug, she made her way towards her front door, not bothering to look through the peephole.

There, stood wearing his casual clothes, his hair flat against his forehead, his family ring on his pinky finger and an apologetic look on his face. Cassie's stomach dropped, he was simultaneously, the only person she wanted to see and the last person she wanted to see.

"Please Cassie"

She attempted to close the door, failing when Simon stuck his foot out to wedge the door open. Over powering her, he pushed the door open. Cassie stumbled backwards slightly. She pulled her sleeves over half of her hands, a habit she did when she was nervous. He stood in the doorway, his hands shoved into his pockets as he looked over the girl he had missed so badly.

"You said you would call me"

She suddenly announced. Simon looked down at his shoes, guilt over taking his face.

"You said you'd call me, why didn't you call me?"

She stepped forward. Her hands crossing over her chest. Simon went to answer, no words came out of his mouth.

"It took me 2 years to get over you"

She walked towards him. He looked up, his eyes locking with hers.

"3 boys broke up with me because I still loved you"

Simon nodded, the guilt building and building. She came face to face with him.

"Why didn't you call me?"

She asked for a final time. Wanting to know the truth.

"I didn't think you'd want to hear from me again. After that night I thought you hated me"

He told her, his voice broken and quiet. She sighed, turning around and walked towards the sofa. Sitting down, she patted the place next to her for him to sit down. Without a second thought, he walked over and sat next to her.

"I hated you for a few weeks, but realised it was career choice"

She uttered.

"I should've called you, I'm sorry"

He whispered. He leaned back on the sofa.

"JJ kept telling me to move on, but I couldn't. All I did was hook up with girls before either telling them to leave, or leaving myself. I just couldn't get you out of my head"

Cassie listened to him talk, not wanting to interrupt him.

"On your 18th birthday, I went to ring you, but it said that you had blocked me"

Cassie scrunched her eyebrows in. Annoyed at herself for blocking him. They sat in comfortable silence, taking in each others company.

"I still love you"

Simon admitted. Making Cassie shoot her head up to meet his eyes. He looked at her with a small smile on his face, glad that he could finally say it. He watched, as her face lit up slightly.

"I-I"

She stuttered, knowing what she wanted to say.

"I love you too"

She whispered, smiling. Simon returned her grin. The pair both leaned back, looking at the ceiling. Again, a comfortable silence took over. It being broken however.

"Do you fancy going on a date with me?"

Simon asked suddenly. Cassie smiled, continuing to look at the ceiling.

"Yea, that sounds nice"

***

Thanks for 4K readers 💋🥳

This is the longest one I've wrote, words wise. So I hope that's cool. I know some people don't like long ones, so if you don't, I'm very sorry about that 😬😌

I hope you enjoyed, I'm sorry for the inconsistency in my updates, I'm just figuring out how to balance this with work. So I hope you will be patient with me👍🏻

Upvote and suggest cause we love to simp Simon.

That's all for now.

Bye-bye

🤙💛Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 52 8
sidemen oneshots, mostly harry centric
33.2K 517 17
I wrote these forever ago, but I thought I would post them here for people. If they are cringe, I apologize.
56.6K 506 52
Calfreezy X Female OC Maeve Lewis is a cousin to Harry, they grew up together even if Maeve was a year older than him. They both grew up on the small...
47.2K 500 42
• complete • idk i suck at descriptions just read it and lmk what you think