BNHA: Izuku Todoroki (What if...

Laurenssyyy tarafından

An unfortunate accident caused Izuku Todoroki to separate from his family. After his disappearance, the famil... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 2

38.4K 1K 1K
Laurenssyyy tarafından

Izuku

"You think they're still onto us?" A guy said catching his breath in an alley way. "I don't think so, but we got a hero's child and that's enough to pay our debt right?" the companion said as he was carrying the three year old they knocked out. "We still have time come o-" in front of them, black mist suddenly appeared. "You're late." A misty man said. "Kurogiri!! we're sorry! we came with a ch-" the man holding Izuku said but immdiately got cut off. "We don't tend to late people.. As the deal goes, you'll pay with your life." the man in the suit whom they called 'Kurogiri' took the child and left it in the another alley using his quirk, warping the two men at his 'Sensei's' location and readied himself to see another gruesome execution.

In an alley somewhere in Musutafu city, Izuku was warped next to a big garbage bin. Starting to wake up and shuffling to his position, a massive wave of head ache came to him when he gained his consciousness. The pain in the back of his head was obviously hit by something hard. But right now.. where is he? who is he? He couldn't do anything else but cry from the pain and confusion he was having.

Like luck was by Izuku's side, a woman with green hair passed by the Alley and heard his sobs. Inko Midoriya is walking home from her job. Very kind woman, though this kind woman is sad about the death of his husband, Hisashi Midoriya, two month ago.

She went to find where the sobs were coming from only to see a boy red and white haired boy curling on the ground. She immediately went to the boy. "Hey little dear.. What are you doing here?" Inko asked the pity looking boy. Izuku backed away a little debating whether or not he should trust the woman in front of him. "It's okay, I'll help you.." she said holding out her hand. The boy complied by taking her hand. Inko now kneeling on par with the Izuku's height, holding his hands she asked.. "What's your name?"

"I-I.. Don't remember.."

She put a hand on his forehead only to feel a high temperature. 'he must have a fever in this chilly night.'

"h-head.. Hurts..." he whimpered.

"Hey.. I'll bring you to the hospital okay?" Izuku nodded shyly. Inko picked him up and stopped a cab and went to the hospital.

On the way there, Izuku fell asleep. "he must be exhausted.." Inko whispered to herself. She felt Izuku's tiny hands cling to the sleeves of her pink cardigan. Small snores began to fill the air.

In the hospital. Inko decided to wait for the child, who's now being tested to see what was wrong with him. "He has a fever, He couldn't remember anything.. and, I found him crying on the streets said his head hurts." she told the doctor, hoping it would help. Hours later, tests are now done. A serum was given to Izuku, relaxing him to sleep. 

"We found a bump on a critical area on his head, probably got hit too hard.  It looks intentional, this probably caused the memory loss. He has amnesia Mrs. Midoriya. We interviewed him in case he remembered something and nothing. If he can't tell us his identity he will be put in an orphanage. We estimated his age as three years old." the doctor explained. 'but the system is horrible.'  she thought. "Doctor, what if I adopt him? When will the papers be ready?" Inko asked. "Well if you're really sure then by the time he's ready to leave, the papers should be ready too, even before his leave. Which is next week." Inko nodded confirming the adoption. "he'll be awake by tomorrow." the doctor said as he takes his leave.

The next day, Inko came to the hospital to see the three year old red head. She went to his hospital room. The boy was coloring on a paper, probably given by the hospital. The boy looked at the green haired woman. "Miss!!" Izuku greeted as he remembered her from last night.

"Dear.. How are you dear?" she asked. "I'm doing good!" a small smile on his face was plastered. Inko, now having a good look at the boy, noticed the three year old's feautures. Handsome face indeed. Though that handsome face would always look stern (like Shoto), she wouldn't mind a behave child that's hapoy with her.

Caring for someone else is her nature. Ever since her husband died, She had no one to take care of but herself. She felt lonely and wanted company. Specifically a family, even if it's just a family of two.

As days pass by Inko would visit Izuku and the latter would enjoy her presence. Now landing the present to friday same week. Inko was finally going to ask Izuku if he wanted her to be his mother.

"Dear.. Do you want me to be your mother?" Inko asked, deep down she was nervous. 'What if the kid doesn't want her?' But instead of the negative thoughts, she recieved a hug from Izuku, whispering 'yes' to her ears.

Grabbing the papers from her bag, handed to her earlier than the estimated date which made her grateful tenfold, she asked the boy.. "Is it okay I name you Izuku?" the boy nodded as she see her new mom tear up. "Why are you crying Inko san?"

"It's just.. My husband wanted to name our kid Izuku.. That's why, I hope you don't mind dear."

Somehow to the little red head, the name Izuku delt normal to him so he found the name choosing comfortable. "It's perfect Inko San!" he said. Giving off a bigger smile than usual. "call me 'mom' Izuku..."

"Thankyou mom."

Izuku was doing better than expected by the doctors, so that's why he was discharged a day early. Inko now brought Izuku to her apartment, he offered Izuku the empty room in front  of hers. It was simple but enough for the grateful kid. Starting from then on they spent their lives happily in a peaceful way.

A year later, at the daycare. Izuku was with a boy named Katsuki, whom he calls 'Kacchan'. They were introduced by their mothers. Inko Midoriya and Mitsuki Bakugou are bestfriends all the way back from high school till now. Hoping their kids have a longer friendship than them, both boys were later introduced. "Hey Izuku.. isn't your birthday tomorrow?" Katsuki asked the red head. "yeah July 15." he replied with his neutral face while scooping sand with a toy shovel.

Inko found Izuku on Juky 15 last year and decided to make it his birthday. His original birthday is January 11, same as his twin. "I'm turning 4" he said. "Then you'll get your quirk soon!" the blonde yelled. Katsuki got his earlier than Izuku, he creates explosions from sweating.

Just as the blonde said that, like on cue Izuku suddenly let out bluish white flames and some sort of flaming red ice crystals. Katsuki was amazed and tried to touch the crystals, but as his hand was getting near the temperature gets hotter. He didn't even dare touch the flames, but keeps growing. Katsuki called over a teacher, they look at Izuki in awe. Izuku began walking to them and the flames were leaving.. Snowflakes?? in it's tracks.

The children played behind, enjoying the cool of Izuku's flames while the teachers called for his mother.

Inko came and went to Izuku. "Izuku!!!" she came runnong to her son. Who was now playing with the bluish white flames, and creating small red crystal like ice on his hands then put them together making some sort of science.

"How about we'll see a quirk doctor today and try to hide yoir quirk First?" she said as she felt an incredible high heat before hugging her son.

________________________

After the tests results came in, Inko and Izuku was called to the doctor's office. "Midoriya San! Your son's quirk is amazing!" the quirk specialist explained. "how so doctor?"

"It's like Izuku here can create and control fire and ice, the entertaining part is.. they have the opposite temperature. The Ice appears red because of the heat it produces as he 'freeze' something. The other one was flames. It appears bluish white because it produces a freezing temperature. Over time, if he practice his quirks he can control the temperature Inko San!"

"That's amazing Izuku!" she hugged her son who's now using quirk restraints because he kept on using his quirk due to excitement. "How about I'll make you Cold Soba later? Your favorite." Izuku nodded as a small smile plastered his face.

"Now Izuku, what do you want to name it?"

The boy thinks for a few seconds. "How about, half hot, half cold?"

"okay, let's see if that's still available. Every quirk is unique after all, even if they came from the same theme"
The doctor chuckled. 

"I'm sorry dear but it was already taken, It was just a few days ago too!" she answered.. Then Izuku think again.

"Cold flames, Hot ice"

"That's perfect and very much available Izuku kun!" the doctor said patting the boy's head.

The registration is done and so is the appointment. Ending with thankyous and so. Despite being young, Izuku was smart. He dreamed of being a hero and he wants to get stronger. So he asked his mom if it's okay that he train his quirk. Her mom happily agreed.

'I know you'd make a great hero Izuku!'

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

275K 6.9K 23
Izuku Midoriya may seem like your average happy boy with a Quirk, who goes to school with a bright smile on his face.... However, his home life is in...
820K 24.5K 148
[BEING REWRITTEN] You and your twin brother, Katsuki Bakugou, have been close your whole life. Even through you two were close, you've always been ho...
172 1 17
WARNING: Sad subjects, $uicidal/depressing subjects Shoto Todoroki, slowly progressing to socialize more. Learning day by day, has been talking and o...
1.6K 50 24
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...