SCARED | Sirius Black

By potterdrip

"Is it really shocking to you that you managed to knock her up, Padfoot?" "I'm a saint." Sirius joked. "Say t... More

SCARED
Cast
CLARIFICATION
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
EPILOGUE
Wedding
Uncle Regulus
SEE YOU IN ANOTHER BOOK!
Christmas Special (extremely short)

Chapter Fourteen

18K 457 87
By potterdrip

SIRIUS BLACK WOKE UP EARLIER TO PREPARE FOR THE DATE. He looked at the girl beside him and smile. The boy whispered, "I'll be back." to which Solis hummed in response. Rising up from the bed, he instantly took a short shower and left the dorm.

He wanted to make the date extremely special, so he asked for some help from his friends.

"You're going on a date with Solis?" Stella raised her brows.

"Yes."

"And she agreed?"

"Of course."

"Wow. I thought it would take longer but then again it's you." The girl scoffed.

"You're getting the girl! I called dips on best man." James excitedly said. Gwen can only shake her head on her boyfriend's actions.

"So what are you going to do?" Remus asked.

"I need your invisibility cloak Prongs. And the map." To which James nodded.

"Are you perhaps going to Hogsmeade?" Peter asked.

"Correct Wormy."

"I suggest you don't go to Madam Puddifoot's. She hates it." Stella said remembering the time Solis almost hexed her for suggesting it.

"Good idea."

James handed him the cloak and the map.

"Thanks Prongs."

"Take care of my pregnant friend Black." Stella said.

Sirius nodded with a smile and left.

"Pay up." Stella smirked. The bet they made earlier this year, in which she won. Sirius and Solis weren't unpredictable people. The way Sirius treated the pregnant girl was so much more than being the mother of his baby.

James groaned. "Fine." All of them paid a few galleons to Stella.

-

"Where are we going Siri?"

"A date."

"Yeah where?" Solis rolled her eyes.

"Hogsmeade."

"With what?"

"This." He showed the map as he pulled her under the cloak.

"This is an invisibility cloak?!"

"Yeah. It's James'"

"So this is how you guys managed to pull off all those crazy pranks." She chuckled.

"Correct my lady." They continued to walk through a hidden passageway.

"I'm not even too shocked considering the animagus thing."

The two teenagers finally entered Hogsmeade village.

"What do you want to do first Sola?"

"We are craving for some Gilly water." She beamed.

"Three broomsticks it is." Sirius intertwined their hands and pulled her to the pub.

The pub wasn't as crowded on days like mondays, so they were safe. Madam Rosmerta loves the Marauders, so usually she was okay with them sneaking out to her pub.

"What do you want for your order Sirius?" The owner asked.

"One butterbeer and one gillywater." He smiled.

Solis suddenly thought of something. The event of last night reminded her of Sirius Black's parents. They were pureblood fanatics and might endanger their baby's life. Maybe it's time to tell Sirius.

"Siri..."

"Yes?" He smiled.

"I need to tell you something."

"What is it, Sols?"

"I- Regulus knows." She looked down to her lap.

With that, Sirius' eyes widened in shock. Why did she not tell him? This is important matter. If Regulus knows, his parents might find out soon enough.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" Sirius asked.

"I just thought that you were not doing well. But, keeping this closed off will not do me and the baby good. That's why I'm telling you now."

"I- what do you mean I'm not doing well?"

"Last night, your nightmares. I couldn't bear to see you look so...terrified Siri. I just I care about you. But, I knew that I must tell you."

Sirius sighed. He wasn't that little boy anymore. He wasn't scared of his parents anymore. Instead, it was the lifeless eyes of Solis and their baby that terrifies him.

"I'm not scared of my parents."

"What if they found out? What's going to happen?" Solis questioned.

"They can't do anything. This is our baby." Sirius said seriously.

"I'm scared. Your parents, they're-"

"Pureblood lunatics. I know. But I will protect you and our baby. It's my duty."

"I'm sorry."

Sirius looked at her.

"I didn't tell you sooner."

"Here are the drinks!" Madam Rosmerta came and handed out their drinks.

"It's okay. I understand why you did what you did." Sirius sighed.

"Do you think Regulus-"

"No. He's- he's not a monster." Sirius didn't hate his brother. Maybe there was a slight animosity between them but they're still brothers. Deep inside Sirius blamed himself and a small part of him regret leaving his younger brother alone in the house of monsters. Regulus Black will always be his brother.

"I think so too." Solis sighed. Now that she revealed things to Sirius, she was relief that he didn't react badly. "He said the same thing you know."

"Regulus?"

"Yeah. He said he wasn't a monster."

Sirius sighed. "Let's just enjoy the date yeah?" He beamed up suddenly.

"Okay." Solis smiled.

Solis drank the gillywater. Her cravings weren't bad and urgent. Her pregnancy was stable and healthy. She wasn't under any stress and Sirius is treating her well. The youngest Edwards was grateful for all of that. Maybe this growing baby inside of her is truly a blessing. Now, she has competent friends. Not one of them would betray each other. They were a family. Solis smiled at this. She looked at the boy drinking butterbeer next to her.

"I never thanked you." She said.

"For what?"

"For being the father of my child."

Sirius chuckled. "You don't need to thank me. You're the one that has to be pregnant for 9 months and give birth. That's the hard part."

"But you take care of me and I'm grateful for that. With you, I now have a new family in Hogwarts. I never realized it but I was quite lonely even being friends with Belle." Solis admitted.

"You have me now."

"I know."

After staying in the pub, Solis told Sirius that she wanted sweets. They bought a lot of chocolate frogs, Solis' favorites. After the date, they went back to the castle through the same passage way.

Entering the head dorm, Solis immediately sat on the sofa with a sigh of satisfaction.

"Thank you for today. A breathe of fresh air. I love it." She thanked him.

"Thank you for going on a date with me, my lady." Sirius plopped next to Solis.

Solis looked at him. Her heart beating really fast. She never had those feelings with her cheating ex. Maybe that's why, when he cheated, there was an odd sense of relief, because she can officially break up with him.

The way his grey eyes would pierced through her. It was scary in a sense that it was so exciting. It made her feel so alive. It accelerated something inside of her, she didn't know existed.

"Siri."

That sound. The tone of her voice as she called his name. It was very...inviting. Sirius whipped his head towards her.

"Kiss me."

With that, Sirius placed his lips onto her. As if time has stopped. Both their hearts are pulsating. He could only focus on how sugary her lips taste like. On the other hand, Solis' whole body tingled. She was craving. Craving for him. She wanted him. All of him. Right at that moment. His lips just felt so good on hers. She had a hand on his nape as the other travelled underneath his shirt.

Sirius felt her warm hand touched his body. Her touch was toxic. It was bad. He wanted her. So badly. But it was a dangerous territory. Questions popping in his mind. Is this what she wants? Will he hurt her? Solis pushed Sirius, she was now on top of him.

"Are you sure?" Sirius asked her like that night they first talked. She nodded. "Answer me with words please." He pleaded even though he can see the lust in her bright blue eyes.

"Yes Sirius, I am a hundred-percent sure." Just like that night.

Author's note:
I almost wrote something spicier than this 😂. But okay look at em parallels. Ik the date was boring.i hope the ending made up for it. OH RIGHT I ALMOST FORGOT, I HAVE 1K READERS IN THIS BOOK TOO. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. I LOVE ALL OF YOU.

[EDITED]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.2K 2.5K 33
โ ๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž: ๐ƒ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ž๐ง๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ซ ๐๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ. ...
20K 1K 41
"There is this thing about you that amazes me every time I look at you, but I just can't quite comprehend." "Maybe it is beyond your understanding." ...
125K 3.6K 81
The blade in her grasp ached her wrist. Like an uncleaned paintbrush, the remnants of her work remained on the delicate steel. Crimson paint smothere...