Nasty business

By pjmdvls

And for the first time in a while, jimin smiles so brightly and nods his head quickly, showing that the poor... More

Intro
Café latte
Kidnapping
A deals a deal.
Interview
Cocoa
A job horribly done
My beloved
First day
Try
Secrets
Belongings
Diffrent
Hurt
Stop fucking acting
New book
Loveless
Patience
So..
Regretful sex
lustful love
New jikook book!!
Lies
1k!!
encounter
The way of the demon
the trigger
hell
bath.
in deep thought
The guest
office sex
unfamiliar man
mall
escape?
gone.

Needy

397 12 0
By pjmdvls

I shift around in the comfortable blue and grey sheets. I turn my head to the side.

1:38am

I groan and push my hair back aggressively. It's been 4 hours and I haven't Been able to sleep due to the extremely painful boner I had.

The only light that can be seen was the moon light that permeates through the light beige curtains. A beautiful glow shines on the bed just enough to see both mines and Jungkook's faces.

How can one be so cruel to leave them horny in bed while sleeping with whom made him horny. It's just plain savage.

I had second thoughts about touching myself Or not, Jungkook the traitor said not too but how would he know anyways.

I shouldn't even be getting horny from a man who's going to be selling me to my monstrous father. The man who tortures me and makes my life a living hell. The man who made me fix all mistakes that I made myself. The man who taught me being homosexual was wrong. The man who buys me love. The man who thinks his son would be happy getting physically and emotionally abused everyday. The man who was supposed to protect him from all evils of the world but instead his father is one of the evils he has to face. He's supposed to be my father, he's supposed to love and protect me so why doesn't he?

I sigh as the thoughts flow through my head.

I groan and reach down to take my pants and boxers off.

Fuck it.

My cock is hard as a rock and dripping pre-cum trails from the side.

I tease the tip a little with my finger and whimper slightly.

I then start stroking my length and try to suppress any of my moans and whispers, but fuck it's hard too.

My strokes get quicker as I feel a rush of adrenaline pump through me. A pool of heat forming in my lower stomach. I moan rather loudly then I intended but I don't pay attention to anything but the pleasure I bring upon myself. I barley even pay attention to how I mumble out jungkook's name once in a while.

It's all closing in as I feel my high being near. I throw my head back and start stroking more quicker.

Suddenly a firm hand grabs the hand that I was using to stroke my length.

I gasp and look to my right.

I see Jungkook with a devil looking smirk and lust and a furious tint clouding his dark orbs.

I look at him in fear, I fucked up.

"J-Jungk-"

"What a naughty fucking boy. I tell you not to touch yourself and I wake up to see you whimpering and panting. Fuck your even moaning my name." He cuts me off in a raspy voice.

A shiver goes down my spine when I hear the growl he adds at the end.

"I-I-"

You know what fuck this, it's his fault anyways.

"Well what'd you expect!! You fell asleep while my dick is-"

I get caught off when jungkook's arm wraps around my waist and his other wraps around my neck so he can slap a hand around my face.

"Shh" He chuckles deeply.

"Mmm!!" I yell at him but it all comes out muffled.

He lays be back on the bed and he takes his hand off my waist so he can grab my thigh and swing my leg around his waist. My ass half-hanging in the air and my petite waist against his.

"Just know that this is your fault park. You should've watched your fucking tone when you talked to me." He growled in my ear and I whimper.

"Look at you." He chuckles.

"Such a whiny slut, so needy for me huh"

No matter how much it hurt my pride he was right, I was begging for release.

"Naughty boys don't need attention don't you agree with me." He grinned darkly.

"P-please.." I whimper

"Please what?"

"Please f-fuck me I'll do anything."

He grins more wildly if that was even possible.

"Anything, huh?"

I nod eagerly.

"Hmm.. how about you take a few spanks for daddy, hmm?"

I nod not caring about my pride anymore. I needed him.

"Such a slut aren't you." He strokes his hand up and down the thigh that's hanging from his waist. His smooth skin touching mines sends a shock of electricity through my body. His skin on mine feels so right.

"Count for me whore." He slaps my left ass cheek that hangs from his waist.

I groan and hide my face in the crook of his neck while holding the collar of his black t-shirt.

"O-one."

I feel the firm hand rub my cheek slowly and then slap the it again but this time harder.

I whimper in pain, how do people find pleasure in this? Although it does give me butterflies.

My eyes getting teary and my grip getting tighter on his shirt.

"Two.." I whisper out.

I feel a harsh slap on the inside of my left thigh and I cry out in pain.

"Louder." I hear him growl in my ear

I nod.

He slaps my cheek again a little less harsh then the other ones.

"T-three" I moan out. He continues

"T-ten"

The last slap goes on my other cheek and I whimper.

My tears soak through his black shirt as I sniff a couple of times.

"Such a good boy." He praises me and kisses my face all over while rubbing my thighs.

"It's funny how you think I'm gonna fuck you." He chuckles.

I tilt my head up.

"W-what? But you said-"

"I know what I said." He cuts me off. "But boy, you really do believe in anything."

I frown. He's gonna leave me heard again isn't he. Cruel. That's what he is.

He notices the pout on my face and chuckles.

"I feel rather lazy today, but don't threat baby, I'll let you ride my thigh and make you orgasm so hard, hmm?"

I nod eagerly. The thought of me riding his things fills my stomach with butterflies.

"Good boy" he whispers in my ear and then nibbles the lobe lightly.

He lifts my leg more so both of my thighs can be on top of him and then he starts grinding his hips against mines.

I throw my head back and Moan.

I find the position we're in fascinating.

Both of my thighs are hanging off his waist while my back and head is still on the pillow.

(Hope you understand 💀)

He then reaches behind me and thrusts his finger inside of my hole.

"Nngh, mm" I groan and tilt my head back up so our foreheads can be pressed together while sinful noises escape my mouth.

He then adds two more fingers and curls his fingers so they hit just the right spot. My stomach tenses as he hits the bundle of nerves and I arch my back on his.

Considering the position I'm in, when I arch my back his fingers come out. So he slams my hips down to meet his and he keeps a firm grip on my hip as I move around due to the mind-clouding pleasure.

He starts grinding his hips faster while one hand stretches me out while the other hand reaches down to stroke my dick, leaking pre-cum.

All these blows at once send me into complete bliss.

My mind is filled with nothing but how good jungkook is making me feel.

My muscles twitch every time he hits the right spots. I feel a tingly feeling in the pit of my stomach and a pleasuring heat.

He roughly slams our lips together and mumbles words that make me feel butterflies all over.

"Such a good boy for me huh?"

"Gah your so fucking beautiful Park jimin."

Is what he saying even true? I can't focus my mind on it as I feel my orgasm nearing.

I whimper into his mouth and break the kiss and gasp as he spanks my ass.

He plants open messy kisses on my lips as I continue to moan out in pleasure.

"F-fuck 'm gonna c-cum" I whimper against his mouth.

"Cum for me beloved." His speed with his hips and both of his hands increase.

I whimper and Moan until I finally break, the feeling in my stomach being released as I throw my head back and roll my eyes to the back of my head, mouth agape. Cum splattering everywhere.

I ride out my high as I hear a deep chuckle beside me.

I feel jungkook get off the bed and clean up the mess I made.

After he cleans up he lays down back with me and I snuggle in close.

"Looks like someone is the clingy type after, hmm?" He laughs.

"Shush." I mumble.

We both sigh and embrace each other's warmth.

"So now that we're here, care to explain why you went off on me before? What was all of that about how I'm playing with you?" He looks into my eyes as I look into his.

"O-oh about that." Jimin looks down at the covers and recalls the moment he heard him talking to his dad. The moment He felt betrayed, the moment he almost lost myself thinking he could actually be in love with this guy.

"Hey.." Jungkook says softly as he lifts his chin up. "You can tell me angel, really."

Jimin shakes his head. "I can't trust you jungkook.." his voice breaks at the end.

To this Gguk furrows his eyebrows.

He finally break down into his arms and lets everything go.

"Hey hey" Jungkook snuggles the broken boy in closer and rubs his back in reassurance. "Tell me baby, please I want to help."

Tears flow down Jimin's now red eyes and he sobs in jungkook's black shirt.

"S-stop pretending that you care jungkook! I-I heard you talking on the phone with my dad! Y-you said as s-soon as your done with m-me your gonna bring me back to my f-father! How could y-you? How could you make me go b-back to that monster." Jimin punches jungkook's chest lightly.

Jungkook furrows his eyebrows once again and then gives jimin a smile.

"Baby I'm not bringing you back to him trust me. I was talking to a different mister park," He chuckles "The world doesn't revolve around you my beloved."

Jimin tilts his head up to look at jungkook's gaze.

"O-oh?" Jimin sniffles

Jungkook giggles and kisses his forehead.

"Yes baby. I know what your dad did to you, I've read the files. I'm sorry.. it might seem like I'm heartless but I'm in this business for a reason, I don't kill random innocent people, I kill for a reason and you'll learn soon, but baby I promise I'll never bring you back to your dad, you didn't deserve that and I wish I could've helped you then. Now your never gonna leave my side jimin. Your mine and i promise I'll protect you against anyone that tries to take you from me."

Jimin's eyes glisten. He feels oddly comforted, he might be over protective but he makes jimin feel safe, he makes him feel like he's loved.

"Do you love me?" Jimin says out of the blue.

Jungkook's eyes widen. Love sure is a strong word, he looks into Jimin's eyes.

Yes
Jungkook wants to say, but the words don't come out.

He can't love jimin, he's just gonna end up hurting him, he's never loved anyone before, never been loved.

"I-I'm sorry jimin but love is a strong word. I don't think that's the right word for us. But I sure will protect you jimin" he smiles.

Jimin fakes a smile and nods.

"Y-yeah don't worry about it, I get it."

"Are you sure?" Jungkook lifts Jimin's head up so he can see his eyes.

Fortunately for jimin he's a pretty good liar.

"Of Course don't worry about it!" Jimin smiles reassuringly and then snuggles into jungkook's side.

"Sleep well baby" jungkook kisses Jimin's head.

Little did jungkook know that jimin is truly hurting. He wants to feel loved. Jungkook makes something explode in Jimin, That's the first mistake be made. He fell into deep, and now look where he is.

Falling in love with his kidnapper.
———————————————————————
Another shitty chapter, be ready for BE hehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 11.6K 18
A YOONKOOK SHORT STORY! Recently dumped, heartbroken, and unwilling to move on, Yoongi spends his days wallowing in self-pity. He's trying to tell hi...
117K 4.3K 62
"W-Why are you even jealous over him?...." Jimin sobbed "Because I love you, you idiot" Suga shouts at Jimin with tears threatening to leave his eye...
48.2K 2.7K 87
"We can't be together but I can't lose you too," his once soothing voice sounded pained. "You're right, we can't be together." she agreed as her hea...
722 68 23
"Jimin-ah!" Jungkook screamed as the nurse held him back. They had just rushed Jimin into a room and started life saving measures. "Sir you need to...