You don't know what obsession...

By yo_666

As her mom gets a new job in sunny California, Lily has to leave New York City, where she's lived all her lif... More

Obsession Chapter 2
Obsession Chapter 3
Obsession Chapter 4
Obsession Chapter 5
Obsession Chapter 6
Obsession Chapter 7
Obsession Chapter 8
Obsession Chapter 9
Obsession Chapter 10
Obsession Chapter 11
Obsession Chapter 12
Obsession Chapter 13
Obsession Chapter 14
Obsession Chapter 15
Obsession Chapter 16

Obsession Prologue + Chapter 1

5.9K 50 11
By yo_666

ok, so i'm just trying this out... i'm not even sure if i'm going to be uploading after this. i might, if i get good enough feedback, but if not, or i do, but i have writer's block or feel pressured or anything, i might stop writing- that's what happened with my last story, as you may have guessed already: writers block. i simply lost interest in the story because it didn't turn out as i'd imagined.... so: here it is. vote and comment A LOT (;D) if you want me to upload next chapter. it might take some itime cause im having these big tests in school like... well, all semester, but i think i can manage to write a little if you REALLY want it ;)

LOTS OF LOVE!!

FEEDBACK in VOTES and COMMENTS (i'm not gonna write vomment cause that sounds like vomit) is REQUIRED!!!

HERE IT IS... FINALLY... AFTER ALL MY RAMBLING... SORRY... ..... .....

You don't know what obsession is...

Until you meet me.

Prologue

Cain's POV

As I walked through the school doors, I listened as Tommy spoke of the changes in the football team. OK, so maybe I wasn't really listening, but since I didn't play, it didn't concern me. Why, you ask, did a big, strong guy like me not play football, the sport every male who needs confirmation of their manhood play? Well, the answers simple: first, why would I need confirmation of my manhood? And second, I don't have time to play in school. Sure, I can play around with the guys on some week-ends or nights, but not regularly, and as much as I would miss practice, it wouldn't take long before I was thrown off the team. Really, I was surprised that Tommy was still allowed to stay on, with all what he missed, and he wasn't even close to the amount of practices I would miss.

It was Monday. Hooray... note the sarcasm. Third week of school after the summer holidays had now begun and it was... well, I don't really know, but several weeks until the next school holiday. *Sigh*.

I didn't get why I had to go to school anyway, but I guess it was necessary for appearance, and it was after all only one year left now... minus two weeks.

My line of thought was abruptly cut off by Monica, who almost jumped me.

'Cain!' I glanced at Tommy for help, but he just laughed and turned to go to his locker. Damn traitor!

'Monica, get off me!' I growled, but she pretended not to hear.

'Cain, honey, I missed you.'

'It's only been two days, Monica.'

'Yeah... I know... But I was so horny last night, I could've used your help.'

Damnit, woman! Leave me alone!

'Right... Look, I'll see you later, OK? I need to get to class.'

She looked up at me through long, thick, black, FAKE eyelashes, and smiled seductively. Geez, that had stopped working on me two years ago.

'Are you sure?' she asked. ''Cause I'm sure there's an empty closet somewhere in this school where we wouldn't be disturbed.'

Actually, there was. Several of them, in fact, all in which I had ventured in the past instead of going to class. But I didn't want to deal with Monica right now, so I refused her offer.

'I'm very sure, Monica. I need to get to class', I repeated, and broke free of her arms.

'Call me!' she yelled after me, but I didn't bother answering. I mean, sure, I'd had my fun with the slut, but I didn't want anything to do with her outside of bed, and now I'd gotten over that part too.

I sighed as I got to my locker and looked at the year's new schedule. First period: History. I sucked at History. Really, I hadn't completely lied when I told Monica I couldn't miss this lesson: I needed every extra point I could get, which meant: No skipping! I grabbed my books out of my locker and went to meet up with Tommy the Traitor outside the classroom.

CHAPTER 1

Lily's POV

When I woke up from heavy sleep, I immediately realized that today was Monday. Ugh! First day at a new school. And to top if off, it was two weeks in on the semester, so every other potential new kids had already had the chance to settle in.

Sigh. It wasn't that I was opposed to moving across the country, really, it was just the opposite - I welcomed the move with open arms, but I still thought we could have come a little earlier, instead of waiting two weeks into the semester. Why, you ask, would I welcome a move away from all my friends and comrades? Well, you see, Matt... Well... Emily... Ugh, forget it, I don't even want to think about it!

I wanted to make a good first impression the first day, so I hopped (literally) out of bed and into my new, shining bathroom (Yes, I know! I have my VERY OWN bathroom! How cool is that?!) I glanced at myself for a mere second in the mirror, and saw I was in Desperate need of a shower: my hair was a complete mess, and, I hate to admit, kind of dirty. I mean, in my defense... OK, there isn't one really. Let's just say I was really depressed and hadn't showered for several days - barely even left my bed for the whole week end... plus a few days... Yes. It's that sad - and really disgusting... But a new week, a new home, a new life. I hope.

I went into the shower and sighed happily as the warm water caressed my skin. WOW. You wouldn't believe how good it felt (well, maybe you would - especially after reading that rather disturbing confession of mine). I shaved my legs and armpits (believe me, it Needed to be done!), and washed my hair.

Wrapping myself up in a towel, I left the shower and searched one of the many packing boxes for my blow-dryer, but when I couldn't find it I decided to simply towel-dry my hair. After quickly applying a coat of mascara to my lashes, I went out of the bathroom and over to one of the boxes marked as "clothes".

I hadn't really unpacked anything yet, but as I slipped into underwear, a pair of black shorts (this is California, I no longer live in New York, remember?) and a tight, white, button-up blouse, I promised myself that I'd start the unpacking as soon as I got home from school.

I found my jewelry box and put a pair of simple silver earrings the size of one of my fists in my ears, and my grandmother's silver ring on my finger.

Hearing my mother down in the kitchen, I went downstairs to join her for breakfast. It was one of the very few rules my mom had, that we ate breakfast together. She said it was important to see each other at least once a day, and it was just convenient to do so at breakfast since we ate the same time anyway.

'I'm driving you to school, honey, so you won't have to walk', she said, and I felt a weight lifting from my chest. Good, then I wouldn't have to worry about getting there late. 'We'll have to get you a car, now, though. So that you can get around without telling me your every move', she continued. See - my mom is cool.

'I think we'd better start with getting me a license first, mom', I laughed. Being the city girl I was, I hadn't needed one until now.

'Oh, yeah. I forgot about that', mom said, sounding sheepish.

I had lived in New York my whole life, but my mom was originally from California, so I had my grand-parents here. Well, the ones on my mom's side, anyways. I had never met the ones on my dad's. That's not really that strange, I guess, since I'd never even met my dad - that I could remember. He left barely two months after I was born. My mom was so angry she burned all of the pictures she had of him, and all the other stuff of his that he left behind. She says she regrets burning the pictures, though, since she doesn't have anything to show me what the bastard looks like. My mom really knows how to hold a grudge, something I did not inherit from her. I mean, seriously, you do not wanna get on her bad side, something I try desperately not to every day. No, it's really not that hard - she's a kind woman, and you'd have to do something seriously bad to piss her off. Like leaving her alone in New York City with a two months old baby...

After breakfast I ran upstairs to brush my teeth while my mom put all the dishes in the sink for future cleaning. I swear she thinks they wash themselves if only she puts them there. Instead I wash them after school as neither of us really have the time in the mornings.

'Mom!' I yelled down the stairs.

'Yes, sweetie?'

'Have you seen my black ballerinas?'

There was a short pause, and then she called back: 'Yeah, they're in my room, I think. I had them yesterday!'

I rolled my eyes. That was the downside of having the same shoe size as my mom: she kept "borrowing" my shoes!

I came downstairs fully dressed, shoes on and bag in hand - though there wasn't really that much in it: a pencil, pen, eraser, notebook, phone and iPod. What? It was my first (very late) day of senior year! And, I didn't even have any school books yet to put in it.

'You need to stop stealing my shoes, mom', I said as I reentered the kitchen.

'I only borrowed them!' she was quick to defend. See, I told you - "borrowed".

'Whatever', I said. We had already had this exact conversation a million times.

'Come on now, we have to go or I'll be late for work.'

As I followed my mother out the front door, I was almost blinded. Jesus! Was it always this sunny in California? I blinked.

'Start the car, mom. I'm just going to get my sunglasses', I said and turned.

------------------

The car slowed to a stop, and I looked up at my new school with a sigh. Here we go...

'Lily.' My mom's voice stopped me halfway out the door, and I turned back to look at her.

'What?'

She had a slight crease between her eyebrows and I was sure I was copying her.

'Be careful, make lots of new friends and remember who you are.'

'Mom-' I started, but was cut short.

'Lily. I love you. And you're beautiful', she added with a smile. 'Remember that too.' I smiled.

'I will mom. Thanks. I love you too.' She faked a pout.

'I'm not beautiful?' I laughed.

'You know you are: it's in the genes,remember? Bye.'

I closed the door behind me and turned for the school entrance.

W.O.W. Here we go, Lily. Come on. MOVE. YOUR. FEET! That's right, good. And now the left one. Come on. You can do it! Come on! Before you look like a COMPETE IDIOT!

I went up the broad stairs to the large doors and pushed them open. The blinding brightness of the outdoors immediately slipped into nonexistence as it was replaced by the dusk of the school halls. Only then did I remember I still had the black-toned sunglasses on, and took them off, at once getting annoyed at the electric fakeness of light streaming from the lamps in the ceiling. It was almost blue. Or maybe it just seemed that way since the corridor walls were painted a sky-blue color.

Thankfully, the reception was just to the right of the great doors, or I would have surely gotten lost right away, with all the students pushing their way forward through the crowd. I made my way over to face a friendly-looking receptionist with big, fluffy, red hair and thick glasses.

'Hi', I said. 'I'm Lily Hammond, new girl.'

'Oh, hi! Of course. I'll get you your things. Wait right here for just a second - I'll be right back.' And she disappeared behind a thin wall, just to reappear a second later with a few papers in her hand. 'Fill these in for me, won't you?' she said and pushed two papers and a pen in front of me. 'It's for emergencies and stuff, you know?'

'Yeah, sure', I said and picked up the pen. When I was finished with both of them, she quickly snatched them away and disappeared again. I could hear her rummaging around even through all the noise in the corridor, and looked around me as I waited for her to come back out.

As I looked back, the entrance doors opened again and I looked up to see two guys walking into the building. Both of them were tall and broad-shouldered, and at first sight they struck me as your typical movie jocks. The one slightly smaller had light brown hair and was talking away at the other guy, who didn't look like he was listening at all. He had black hair and a naturally tanned, muscular body - you could see that he worked out, even though he had a slightly oversized, short-sleeved T-shirt and jeans on, and I felt myself blushing at the passing thought of his strong arms around me, but I was abruptly snatched out of it when the receptionist came back and cleared her throat pointedly.

'He's a sight for the Gods, isn't he?' she said, clearly teasing me for staring at him. I blushed tomato red.

'Well-'

'No matter, no matter. Now see here', she said and held out my schedule. I took it, grateful for the change of topic, and studied it carefully while the receptionist read it aloud, as though I couldn't read myself.

'You'll leave me for History, then you have Math and English. At twelve o'clock you have lunch, and then-' I cut her off quickly.

'Thanks.' She looked a bit offended by my interruption, but I couldn't care less.

She bent and took out another paper.

'Locker number and code's on this paper, but you'd do best in memorizing both', she said shortly, and I smiled as I took the paper. At least she didn't talk so much anymore.

'Thanks.'

'And these...' she bent behind the counter again and, with a great heave, came back up with enormous pile of heavy books in her arms. She put them down on the counter with a thud. 'Are your books', she said while I stared in horror. 'Take this note, get it signed by all your teachers and return it to me by the end of the day, OK?' All I could do was nod. 'Oi! You!' the woman shouted, and a big body-builder of a guy came up beside me. 'Show this girl to her locker, and then to room 205."

The guy nodded, and took my books without question.

'Thanks', I smiled, relieved that I didn't have to carry them: I would have - miserably - failed.

'So where's your locker?' he asked in a dark voice.

'Um...' I looked at the small note I'd been given. 'Locker 603', I said and he nodded, starting to lead the way. I turned to once again thank the receptionist, but she had already disappeared behind the thin wall. I rushed to catch up with Body Builder and then followed him through the halls until he halted right in front of locker 603.

A few lockers down, what I could only hope to be a couple (based on the fact that they were all but having sex with their clothes on) stood pressed against each other, swapping spit.

I quickly opened my locker to relieve the guy of his burden, and the loaded everything in, stuffing the History book in my bag before once again fighting to keep up with the big bloke. Damn his long legs!

Up the stairs to the second floor, and left. By now the second bell had rung and all the students that earlier had blocked the hallways had disappeared as if by magic while I was loading books into my locker. Shit! Now I wouldn't get the chance to sneak in unseen, hidden in the crowd, but would be in clear view of the whole class.

The guy stopped in front of a door that said 205 in big, bold, black numbers. He knocked on the door, and as a bald-headed man in his forties opened it, he simply said 'New Girl', and walked away.

The man looked at me and smiled kindly.

'Hello. Henry Stuart. Welcome on this journey back in time.' Wow. How extremely lame. I liked him already. 'This lovely morning, we're visiting 18th century France. Care to join in?' For a second I wondered what he would say if I said no, but quickly nodded - I'm a big fan of history, it's my best subject.

'Yes, actually. I'm Lily Hammond. Nice to meet you', I said politely and offered my hand, which he shook with his.

'Well, miss Hammond,' he said and let me into the classroom, 'you can take seat next to miss Simmons over there.' He pointed at a free seat next to a thin girl with braces and glasses three seats from the back and right about center to the whiteboard. I smiled. Perfect.

'Thanks.' Wow - do I say that a lot today, or what?

As I went to take my seat next to the girl - Simmons, was it? - however, something, or rather SOMEONE, at the row furthest back, caught my eye.

It was that guy... Wait, where had I seen him again...? Think, think, think! Oh! (I swear, is I were a cartoon, I'd have a shining lightbulb over my head.) He was the guy I saw at the reception. The HOT guy with black hair and smoking body? The one with the brown-haired friend. Who, now that I thought of it, was sitting right next to the black-haired god.

I locked eyes with the hottie for a few seconds, while forcing myself to keep moving my legs, and I noticed that his were the greenest I had ever seen.

Cain's POV

There was a loud knock on the door, cutting off mr. Stuart right in the middle of his lecture. He was a great drama queen, and anyone could see that he was disappointed to be disturbed. He sighed heavily as he opened the door, but lit back up right away. I wondered who it was.

'Hello. Henry Stuart. Welcome on this journey back in time.'

Tommy the Traitor, sitting next to me, whispered loudly: 'New student?' Well, it would be, for mr. Stuart to go on like that. Everyone in the room immediately sat up straight, curious as to see who the new student was. I sighed as mr. Stuart continued.

'This lovely morning, we're visiting 18th century France. Care to join in?'

'Yes, actually. I'm Lily Hammond', came a voice sweet as cream but sharp as thorn. I got the impression of a smiling face, laughing silently at a private joke. 'Nice to meet you.'

'Well, miss Hammond', mr. Stuart said, sounding a little dazed as he led her into the room.

She was about 167cm tall, and had dirty blonde hair. Black shorts concealed her ass from the eyes of curious onlookers (such a myself), and a white, tight blouse hugged her upper body perfectly to show off a flat stomach and beautiful C-cups. She had a small nose and full, unpainted, pink lips. Her eyes, that now turned toward the class at mr. Stuart's words, were electric blue surrounded by long, black lashes.

'Thanks', she said, smiling at Claire Simmons, next to whom she had apparently been seated. I swore softly under my breath over the fact that there wasn't a free seat next to me.

Lily Hammond let her eyes sweep the room once again, and then they locked onto mine.

Holy Shit!

It was as if the electricity of her eyes sent shocks all through my body, and I could not look away. At once, I felt myself growing, an empty hole inside being filled. I felt like I had found a part of me that I hadn't even known was missing. I felt complete.

And deep inside of me, stuffed away under all the human thoughts and emotion, my wolf growled:

'Mine!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255 28 12
Zach and his new friends are running for their lives. Barely escaping the evil Vampire Lord. They freed the twins from their tormentors and met up wi...
36.3K 1.3K 31
**COMPLETE** This teenage girl has always been the outcast. She's always had it hard at school, home, and practically anywhere. On the night of a sch...
15.5K 442 26
As Lilly moves from her home town she thinks her life is completly ruined and just when she thinks its all getting good she finds out there is anothe...
662 15 32
Hunted by her recurring dream, Amanda Locke, with her forgotten past, tries to live a normal teenage life until she enters Angels' Shield University...