COLLEGE ROOMMATES ◆ JJK ✓

By ourvante

"i've got everyones attention, except for yours." conceited, manipulative, egocentric, and rude. jeon jungkoo... More

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃
𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒
01 | NEW DORM, NEW ROOMMATE
02 | WITNESSING THE PROBLEMATIC
03 | DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU
04 | THE DEVIL AMONG US
05 | YOUR PROBLEMS, MY PROBLEMS
06 | PILLOWS AND BEDSHEETS
07 | MALICIOUS COMMENTS
08 | HIS UNEXPECTED DEFENCE
09 | HIS HEART WARMING COMFORT
10 | ALL HE WANTS IS YOU
11 | I THINK I LIKE HER
12 | UNCONFIRMED FEELINGS
13 | PROVOCATION AT THE CLUB
14 | ALCOHOL AND JEALOUSY
15 | A GUILT-TRIPPING ACT
16 | CLEARING THE AIR
17 | AN EMBARRASSING TEASE
18 | MAKE IT OFFICIAL
19 | OFF LIMITS
20 | THE LOCKER ROOM
21 | PARTNERSHIP
22 | TEASE
23 | CHEAT IN LIFE
24 | BLACK
25 | BAD LUCK
26 | HEART MADE OF GLASS
27 | MANIPULATION
29 | TEMPTATION
30 | SICKENING SIGHT
31 | JIMIN'S PARTY
32 | SPIN THE BOTTLE
33 | WICKED GAMES
34 | MR PERVERT
35 | DEADMAN
36 | A LITTLE SNACK
37 | INTERRUPTION
38 | LOVE & LUST
39 | RECOVERING
40 | READY OR NOT
41 | A SUDDEN CALL
42 | THE PAST
43 | THE DEVILS TRAP
44 | GREED
45 | A LITTLE DISTRACTION
46 | SNEAKING AROUND
47 | HIS REASSURANCE
48 | WHERE IT TAKES PLACE
49 | TAEHYUNG'S DECISION
50 | COLLAPSING AGAIN
51 | BACK TO BLACK
52 | IN HIS EYES
53 | BAD HABITS
54 | FORGET ABOUT HIM
55 | I FINALLY FOUND YOU
56 | THE LOVE YOU WANT
57 | MY ONE AND ONLY
58 | CAUGHT MY INTEREST
59 | A FUTURE WITH YOU
60 | REUNITED LOVE
THE END
note - ourvante

28 | PINKY PROMISE

9.5K 367 127
By ourvante

[ sensitive topics are mentions below. ]

+ 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 .

yerin knocked a couple times against the dormitory room, 402.

waiting a few moments, yerin pulls out her phone and fixes her hair, using her reflection from the black screen to see herself.

after doing so, the girl tucks her phone back into her designer purse and the door swings opened.

her grin soon faded away, when shes confronted by you instead.

she rolled her eyes, pushing past you and walking into the dorm — eyes scanning the dorm, yerin stops in the middle of the room, putting her hands on her hips.

"where is he."

her tone seemed more of a demand to answer, than a question.

"i don't know." you replied, shrugging. it's true, you didn't know where he was for the past few weeks.

but jungkook was for sure still attending classes, except he kept his profile low, and out of sight.

yerin takes a step closer towards you, pushing you by your shoulder. "you dumbfuck, shouldn't you know where he is? don't play stupid." she cursed.

"don't touch me."

"or what? are you going to run to your little friends and tell on me?"

"fuck you." you cursed.

you clenched your fists, gritting your teeth by yerins attitude. you so badly wanted to slap the shit out of her, but you were already too late when she already did so. it's like she read your mind.

yerin slapped you right across the face, after what you had said.

you stumbled back due to the impact and placed your hand on your reddening cheek.

she took a step closer towards you, "talk to me like that again and i'll have you and your family behind bars. don't forget, money can do anything."

she smirked, with her arms crossed.

you glared, "fuck you, lay your hands on me again, then i'll have you dead." you threatened.

at your statement, yerin raises her hand to slap you once again, but before she could lay a finger on you, you grabbed her wrist and twisted it. yerin winced in pain, dropping her phone and purse.

she fell to the floor, holding her now sprained wrist in her other hand.

"you asshole!" she shouted, standing up.

"you know what? i hope you live the rest of your life with misery and die alone! you'll never have anyone here for you because you're just meaningless and a waste of space!" she proceeded to shout.

"you know i'm actually glad jaehyun and i ruined your pathetic relationship with my jungkook, because i would've killed myself if i had to witness the two of you being happy together."

she pushes you back, "fuck you and burn in hell you whore!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

"my jungkook?"

a gasp was heard from yerin, as the both of you turn your gaze towards the door.

there stood, jungkook at the doorway. he is leaned against the frame of the door, arms crossed as he stared at the both of you guys in amusement.

"wow so jaehyun, huh." he stated.

immediately, yerin began breaking down into tears and ran towards jungkook as she held her swollen wrist in her hands. yerin tried putting up a pathetic act. "l-look what she did to my wrists," she cried as she showed jungkook her bruised wrist.

what stunned you, was that she tried to manipulate jungkook after she confessed everything she's done right in front of him.

you just stood there, expressionless.

what is she, five?

"jungkook i came here looking for you because i-" yerin was cut off.

"shut the fuck up." jungkook said, grasping onto her bruised wrist and tightening his hold on it. yerin winced in pain, more real tears escaping her eyes.

"what you're gonna do, is grab your things and get that fuck out of here before i make your life a living hell. got that?"

yerin tensed up, surprised to see jungkook act like that to her.

she was so used to being babied by him and mostly everyone on campus, that she forgot that the world didn't revolve around her. yerin was a mess.

her makeup was a mess. he lipstick was smeared and her tears messed up her mascara making her look like a raccoon.

you also realized that yerin had nothing else to go for except to use words to hurt people. you thought about it, and made sure that her words wouldn't hurt you anymore. they were meaningless.

she was meaningless.

with that all said, jungkook finally released his hold from her wrist. yerin turned towards you and flips you off. you pursed your lips at the sudden gesture, surprised but still let out a scoff.

the two of you watched as she ran off, probably to bug her father about suing you. but when the old problem finally left, a new one came in.

jungkook approaches you, his intense expression softening when he sees you.

"are you okay?" he asks. you nodded, rubbing your swollen cheek. you had to admit, yerin slapped you hard as fuck.

besides that, seeing jungkook felt reassuring. now you knew about the truth, and so did he.

there was a moment of silence between the both of you, the awkward tension eating you up.

you decide to break it, "so what're you doing here?" you asked. jungkook looked up at you for a second, but looked away shortly after.

you could tell, he was nervous.

"just wanted to drop by. i didn't think you'd be here at this time." he said straightforwardly.

"so have you been avoiding me intentionally?" you asked, and he slowly nodded. a sigh left his mouth, as jungkook scratched the nape of his neck.

"is it that obvious?" he mumbled, and you nodded.
he was clearly debating whether or not to talk about something specific, that had came into his mind.

"you know," he started. jungkook was hesitant to speak.

"i know you don't want anything to do with me, regarding on how we left things off, two weeks ago and i'm sorry." he apologizes, glancing at you then back to the floor, repeatedly.

"i just hope that we can at least leave things on good terms-"

suddenly, jungkook was cut midway through his sentence when got pulled him into a hug.

your arms wrapped over his shoulders, as he froze for a second, but soon slowly wrapped his arms around your waist.

"i'm sorry." you said instead, your head leaning against his chest. "it was all a set up." you added, being able to hear his fast heartbeat.

you pulled away, looking up at him for a moment but you were still in each others' embrace.

"i know."

"why didn't you tell me?" you asked. "how long did you know?" you add. "the day that we broke things off." he responded, as your mouth forms into a 'o' shape after realizing.

regret hit you, wishing that you had let him speak and explain how it was all a set up. "i'm so stupid." you said, leaning your head back against his chest.

you shut your eyes, "i should've just listened to you, instead of stopping you."

"hey, don't say such things. you aren't stupid, y/n." he said, his arms tightening around you as his chin rested over your head.

"i understand what you were going through when you said things weren't fair. you were right, things weren't fair at all." he said, as he patted your back repeatedly, into the hug.

"i just wished you told me about what you're going through." he added.

"i'm sorry."

he sighs, "it's alright. everything's going to be okay, don't stress about it." he assured, making you feel better. jungkook pulled away, causing you to divert your eyes to him. he leads you to his bed — the two of you take a seat on his bed, as he pulls you down onto his lap, you seated in his warm embrace.

"make me a promise."

you raise a brow, "like what?" you asked. "if you're ever going through something difficult, or if any guy or girl tries messing with you, let me know." you nod, your lips pressed into a flat line.

"i promise." you respond. however, jungkook looks unconvinced.

he brought his hand up, fingers curled into the palm of his hand as his pinky stuck out. "pinky promise?" he replied, causing you to chuckle.

intertwining your pinky with his, he smiled.

+

this chapter is originally supposed to be part of the previous one, but it was kinda loooooong. anyways i hope u like it, although it made me cringe since i got more of an angsty preference.

[ chapter is unedited ]

also, do you think y/n should've forgiven him? and what do u think abt yerin? do u think that's the end of her part in the story?

hehehehhehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 8K 27
Y/N is your normal school girl, small group of friends, normal family, good grades. But the thing that gets her down the most is her 'Personal Bully'...
2.2K 166 31
"What I have with you, I don't want it with anyone else." BTS Jeon Jungkook FF © 2018 -bangtaened/_cutaeyong
13K 458 17
It's been a year since high school ended, everyone is headed off to college, Taehyung being one of them. He's happy to finally leave behind his past...
353 85 14
[Book Status: Completed] Choi Sihyun, an all-time victim of the 3 big bullies in school. It's not like she doesn't fight back though. A new student e...