Broken (A Justin Bieber Story)

By chessneyDAWN

Clover is a normal girl, at least that is how it seems on the outside. Clover hides a secret that would tell... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Epilogue
AUTHORS NOTE **SEQUEL**

Chapter 14

319 10 0
By chessneyDAWN

I woke up in the morning and my mom wasn’t home. I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for school. I hadn’t slept well last night partially because I knew my mother wasn’t home and partially because every time I began to fall asleep Kevin’s words rang in my head. I had to tell him but I wasn’t sure how or when, I didn’t want him to hate me and I didn’t want Kevin to be the one to tell him.

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around myself walking to my room. I stood in my closet door way trying to find something to wear and decided on something simple a t-shirt and jeans. I changed quickly and threw my hair into a pony tail.

I walked down the hall to the kitchen. Even considering the dinner I ate last night I hadn’t eaten much since I had been sick. I found a frozen sausage biscuit and warmed it up so I would at least have something more than the usual apple or banana that I would have eaten.  I finished the food quickly knowing Justin would be here soon.

I grabbed a water bottle and my bag heading out the door just as he pulled up. I walked to the passenger side and climbed in a smile on my face. I mentally replayed the lyrics he had sung to me yesterday and I couldn’t help but smile. I leaned over and pressed my lips to his holding the kiss longer than necessary but I didn’t care right now, I was happy in the moment.

He pulled away hesitant and pulled out of the drive way. We got to school and the smile on my face ebbed away. Would Kevin make me tell him? Would Kevin try to tell him?

I knew the only reason Kevin was so concerned with him knowing what happened was because he wanted something he could openly hold over him. I sighed to myself as we walked into the building.

Asia and Kevin were waiting in front of my locker holding hands. That was probably the weirdest thing I’d ever seen. "Good morning Justin, good morning clover," she spoke reaching out and giving me a hug. I raised an eyebrow at Justin who just shrugged.

"So I have something I wanted to tell you guys," she said pulling away and hugging onto Kevin’s arm. "Kevin and I are dating," she squeaked, "isn't that great now we can double date," Justin shot me a look that said 'what the hell is she on' it was my turn to shrug.

"That's great," I said smiling at the both of them as if I really was happy. Truth be told it kind of scared me, I hadn't told Kevin everything but there were things I had said that I didn't want Asia to know about and who knows if he told her.

I opened my locker and pulled out a few books putting away what I didn't need. Asia and Kevin walked with Justin and me to first period both walking away smiling, "what the hell was that about?" Justin questioned.

"I have no idea," I mumbled going to take my seat.

 In a way I guess it was a good thing they were dating. Now they could both move on and maybe Asia wouldn't be as hostile to me. I still worried she was using him to get something on me. I mean I had every right not to trust her she had been evil to me and was forcing Justin to stay with her by threatening him and then she all of the sudden wasn't mad anymore what was with that. Everything wasn't adding up she was so set on keeping Justin and then she just accepts us.

It was driving me mad; by the time lunch came along I was really paranoid and felt like I might be on the edge of a panic attack.

I held my left wrist as I walk to the cafeteria. I found Justin sat at a table along with Asia and Kevin, he seemed to be getting along with Kevin but that could be due to the fact that with Kevin dating Asia she would leave us alone and Kevin wouldn't be after me either.

Justin looked up to me a smile on his face as I approached. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me down on to his lap kissing my cheek. I giggled a little pushing myself off of him and into my own seat. I glanced across the table at Asia and I could see a flash of some emotion in her eyes but I couldn't tell you what that emotion was because as quick as I saw it, it was gone.

I tried to shake it off, the impending panic attack ebbing away as conversation struck up between the boys. They chatted mindlessly about something I didn't care about and my stomach growled, "Do you want to go get something to eat?" Justin asked as if he had heard my stomach.

"Yeah," I said standing; the four of us approached the line and waited for the food that probably wouldn't be very appetizing.

"This food sucks why don't we just go out for lunch?" Asia suggested.

We glanced at each other, "sure ill drive," Justin said a smile on his face.

"Why not," I mumbled ditching the line with them. I was still not sure about trusting either one of them but if Justin was ok with them then why couldn't I be ok with it. I would give them the chance.

We piled into Justin’s car Kevin “calling shotgun,” leaving me in the back with Asia. We talked a little on the way there and the boys decided on subway. We piled out and Asia and I were laughing about something Justin had done when we were younger and embarrassed himself, he didn't find it as funny as we had grumbling and placing his arm around my shoulder.

I smiled up at him and watched as Kevin did the same to Asia. They actually did look fairly cute together I smiled to myself. When we got inside we placed our order and took a seat. Asia and I sat on one side and Justin and Kevin sat on the other side.  We chatted through our lunch period before it was time to return.

We headed back to school and I walked with Asia to class seeing as she had the class across from me. The past two days had been the weirdest, I was happy with Justin and friends with my worst enemy, but it couldn’t last long the words echoed through my head again, “You know that nothing stays secret forever...” I shuttered. I would tell him... soon.

I was staring at my book in sixth period when my phone vibrated in my pocket and I nearly screamed. I had been so distracted trying to figure out how to tell him that I forgot there were twenty other people in the room.

I glanced around quickly and pulled out my phone. It was a message from Jazz. My heart sank as I realized I hadn't talked to her in weeks.

"Hey how's school?" She asked.

"Weird," I replied bluntly.

"What's so weird about it?"

"Asia is dating Kevin and apparently approves of Justin and me."

"Where did that come from?"

"That's what I’d like to know and not only that but she is acting like we are the best of friends."

"What is she taking? I could have sworn you almost killed each other in the bathroom."

"I know right."

"Yeah I have no idea what you could make of that. Any way have you told Justin what happened yet?"

"... No..."

"Stephanie CLOVER! You can't keep this from him he has to know."

"I know that I'm going to tell him I just don't know how."

"Well you have to do it soon. Nothing stays secret forever."

"I know that why does everyone insist on telling me that... ugh :("

"Ok, ok I'm sorry I just don't want to see either of you getting hurt this is the happiest I've seen you in a while."

"I know."

"Did you tell him at least the other part; I mean the part that doesn't involve Kevin?"

"... No... I don't want him to blame himself and what will it hurt if I don't tell him it will go away and it won't happen again."

"Clover..."

"I know I’ll tell him... you know I can't keep anything from him."

"Yeah," we texted back and forth for a while, well till the final bell rang and then I got a call from my mom.

"Clover sweetie I'm not going to be home tonight do you think you could stay at a friends or something?" She asked and I knew she was hinting at Justin but didn't want to openly giver permit ion to her seventeen year old to stay at her boyfriend. She was weird in that way she liked to pretend if she didn't intentionally know then it wasn't happening.

"Yeah I can do that. I'll just have to go by the house and get some things," I said as I walked to my locker to put the rest of my things away.

"Ok thank you clover I'll see you tomorrow, love you bye," she said hanging up before I had a chance to say it back.

I rolled my eyes approaching my locker where Justin stood. "Who was that?" He questioned.

"My mom she said she's not going to be home tonight and I should find a friend I can stay with," I say putting everything away and closing the locker door.

"You can stay over at my house," he said smiling at me.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah my mom said that next time your mom wasn't home and you needed somewhere to stay you could come over," he said smiling even wider. I laughed at him because he resembled a little boy with his giant grin.

"Ok well we have to go by my house so I can get some clothes," I said as he took my hand and we headed to the parking lot.

We passed a few of the cars and I spotted Asia and Kevin swallowing each other by his car. I shuttered at the image, they did look ok together but I mean really that was just disgusting and my eyes are probably going to melt out of my head.

We got to my house a few minutes later and I ran inside while Justin waited in the car. I grabbed clothes for tomorrow and some other necessities. I ran back out of the house locking the door behind me. As I got back into his car however the words rang in my head again, “nothing stays secret forever..."

I decided then that I would have to tell him tonight.

A/N: so i feel like this one is really short but it got out what i needed to say in the story i think there are maybe two more coming I'm pretty close to the end but anyway let me know what you think :) oh and COMMENT VOTE FAN :) MARRY CHRISTMAS or HAPPY HOLIDAYS just in case i don't update this one before Christmas or before the holidays are over or if we all suddenly die on the 21st (not that i really believe that pft *hides in  nuclear bunker that will save my life while everyone else dies* ) HAPPY NEW YEAR haha :)

OH AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU THINK YOU KNOW WHAT SHE HAS TO TELL HIM THE PERSON WHO GETS IT RIGHT GETS THE NEXT CHAPTER DEDICATED TO THE 

ANY WHOO LOVE YA BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 58 24
TEACH ME● This story is about how a girl had fallen in love with the famous singing sensation; Justin bieber. "Small relationships carry huge distan...
138K 1.3K 98
Justin Bieber comes across a famous young lady one day , he fell in love with her from first sight ... read to find out more... cover by: me disclaim...
28.4K 657 31
An Original Justin Bieber x Reader. Y/N has been dreaming of meeting her dream guy her whole life. Well, that guy may just be Justin Bieber himself...
449 53 19
Elizabeth is a normal girl, at least that's how she portrays to be. Justin is a childhood friend who has a weird friendship with Elizabeth. Being in...