Chapter 10

A/N: ok this is not the original document i had to rewrite some of it i still cant find my laptop so my updates might be a little late or off for a while since i have to use my moms laptop but please bare with me im looking for it but in the mean time here is the new chapter and there is some great stuff coming up

I went to bed that night not sure what to expect that morning.

I woke up in the morning with a strange feeling in my stomach. I figured that it was just nerves but that was proven to be the wrong assumption when I was about to leave and was forced to race to the bathroom. I threw up for two minutes straight, I wasn't sure what it was that made me throw up but I knew I wasn't going to school.

I went to my room and changed into my pj's. I climbed back into bed and tried to settle in but just as I did the feeling came back and I had to run to the bathroom. When I finished went back to my room, my phone was going off. I looked at it and saw that I had two new messages one form Justin, and one from Kevin.

Both of them asking me if I was OK and if I was going to school. I texted them both back telling them I was fine and that I wasn't coming to school because I was sick. Neither of them texted back so I just figured they were in class.

I had that feeling again so I ran to the bath room. This time though nothing came out. I sighed and stood up I went to the sink and brushed my teeth. When I finished that I went into the living room to watch some TV.

I went to sit on the couch when I heard what sounded like yelling out side.

~JUSTIN'S POV~

I got Clover's text in second period. I figured I would go by her house after this class so I could see if she was OK. When the bell rang I walked out to the parking lot, but before I could get to my car I was stopped by Asia. “Hey Justin where are you going?”

“I'm not feeling good right now so I'm going to head home.”

“OK well I'll see you around then,” she gave me a hug and sent me on my way. I know that it may seem that she is being nice but that is only because as far as she knows I have nothing to do with Clover.

I sighed at least she didn’t kiss me again. I went to my car and drove to her house. When I got there I saw Kevin walking up her drive way. I got out of my car and as I closed the door he turned around. “What the hell are you doing here?” he said taking a step in my direction.

“I don't have to answer to you last time I checked you weren't my father.” I said getting pissed.

“What ever I don't even know why you would show up, its not like she wants you here.”

“Oh yeah that right because you know everything about her.”

“I know that she doesn't like you,” he said a smirk on his face.

I wanted to punch him right there, but I knew that I had to keep my cool. Then it slipped out, “If she doesn't like me as much as you say then how come she kissed me yesterday, after she told me she didn't like you like that.” he was pissed now I could see it in his eyes, his fists clenched and his jaw tightened. “I believe her exact words were, 'I only feel that way about you'.”

“Maybe she kissed you but last time I checked I was the one who she was kissing at school.”

“Yeah well from what she said you kissed her she didn't kiss you.” we were both yelling now.

“Yeah at least she kissed back.” he was in my face now and I was ready to punch him. My fist was balled and I was glaring so much I was ready to hit him in the mouth that he couldn't stop running.