Power

By TizaTina15

Mumbai. The city of dreams. And the city of crimes. "Boss, we found the information you were looking for." "T... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
More Characters
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 9

16 4 15
By TizaTina15

"Why so suddenly?" Kiara questioned, tilting her head.

"I am not sure either. Wait for Tina, she will tell us as soon as she or Daina deems right." Karan replied.

They just landed at the Suvarnabhumi Airport and the two of them have no idea why. Tina just woke them up and asked them to get ready. But the many times it has happened, they are not even surprised anymore. They are just waiting for further instructions. And maybe some answers.

They reached their hotel, taking their key cards from the receptionist.

"Freshen up and meet me in half an hour. My room." Tina instructed the two of them. 

Daina had already left for her room and Tina soon left for hers.

After half an hour

"You must be wondering what the mission is about?" Tina questioned.

Karan and Kaira nodded their head, while Daina just read her book, already knowing about the mission.

"It's about the Lion of Bangkok. He had stayed out of our buisness all this years but looks like he has changed plans. Sinister supposedly encountered two of his men last night. We are here to make sure that no damage is taken on our side." Tina explained seriously.

"We will meet our informer today and he will hopefully supply us with the required information." She added to that.

Daina finally took off her gaze from the book, giving a firm nod.

"Looks like our pick is here. Let's go." Tina supplied for the two of them.

What she didn't informed them was that they would have to chase this supposed informer the whole day to get actual information.

Tanet was a local guide and always in one place or another. Luckily they had their own guide, Rune to help them find their supposed target.

They checked every location Tanet would normally be; the tourist spots.

At last their chase came to a stop at Khaosan road.

Tina quickly approached the boy with all too familiarity.

"Tanet."

"Finally you're here."

Back at the hotel room

"We have a lot to catch up." Tanet said cheerfully.

"The room is soundproof. You can get to the details." Tina supplied helpfully.

Tanet's cheerful facade dropped and he turned serious.

"I sure will."

"Mafia King Lion has been meeting up with possible threats. Most likely planning some sort of partnership. If he does succeeds, it's really bad for us."

"Thanks for everything." Tina bowed gratefully.

"What's the plan?" Daina spoke for the first time.

"Trying to get as much information as we can." Tina said with a blank face.

"You will have a chance then. Lion's men told me to give you this." Tanet said, handing them the supposed invitation.

"Inviting his enemy. He hasn't changed after all." Tina whispered, so as not to let anyone hear.

"Sinister." Kaira called from behind her.

"Hmm, what is it?"

"I know I should stay out of it but I am worried about Tina." Kaira said with a frown.

Tina was known to act serious during missions but never this cold.

Daina turned towards her and shook her head slightly.

"She is okay. Just old problems. She will tell you after this is over or you will found out yourself." Sinister said before continuing on her way.

"I hope so too." Whispered Karan, having heard their conversation.

"Let's go. We need to be ready for tomorrow."

The next day evening

The four went to Lion's party.

The environment inside was full of loud music and girls dancing in it.

Daina entered with full attitude and swag followed by Tina and the other two.

Daina's outfit

Tina's outfit

Kaira's outfit

Karan's outfit

There is a collection of three big sofa's.

In the middle, one man is sitting with few men standing on his back.

Daina also got seated on the right sofa with Tina, Kaira and Karan standing on her back.

Like Lion, Sinister is also no less but with a difference that her men is standing with raised head as Sinister consider them as her family.

"If it isn't the Mafia Queen," he smirked at Daina "and the Princess herself." his gaze went towards Tina.

Tina just glared coldly in response but didn't make any other move. Daina will make him pay like she promised.

Another man entered with 10 body guards and got seated on the left side sofa.

Lion and that man passed a smile to each other and Daina but she remained seated with a expression less face.

They got scared seeing her because they know she is upto something very huge.

"So, Italian Rowdy! Do you remember the deal?" Lion asked, masking his doubts.

Rowdy nodded

"First, let's have some fun!" Lion exclaimed with a wink.

Lion clapped  his hands and the stage is on fire by beautiful dancers.

(P.s.- Lion and  Rowdy both are Indians )

(Imagine the characters there)

A while later

"Sinister! And Rowdy! You both are invited here for a special reason. Rowdy was informed earlier but Sinister you don't know the reason. So this party is all about-" Lion started explaining but got cutted by Daina.

"I know for Power. You both met here and called me as well because you both wanted my position." Daina said with fire in her eyes.

They got scared hearing her tone but composed themselves and said- "Obviously. But it's not fixed Sinister. May be you can also win."

"I know that! Anyways, let's not waste time on this bullshit talks and begin the game." Sinister said standing up from her seat.

They nodded and Italian Rowdy got up as well for the fight.

The fight begins.

(Imagine Daina and Italian Rowdy)

Italian Rowdy is greatly injured.

Daina points Lion to come along with Italian Rowdy. Tina smirks at that. The fun has just started.

Lion clenched his fist and started running towards Sinister with great force. And on another side, Italian king also started coming in great speed.

Daina smirked and jumped over them. They both collided and fell down. Both of them stood again and started going towards Daina at a time. Daina caught their punches and kicked Lion  and tackled Italian Rowdy with her head.

They both got misbalanced and Daina took their heads and made them hit each other. This is how the fight went on.

Daina was sweating heavily due to her speedy actions and on the other side the two were bleeding like hell.

"We give up." Italian Rowdy choked out.

Sinister turned around but stopped at the sound of bullets.

Behind her, Italian Rowdy and Lion were clutching their shot hands in pain. Their guns a safe distance away from them.

Daina smirked and turned around to face them. Tina soon joining in.

"Did you really expect us to be so dumb?" Tina questioned in a mocking tone.

She soon walked forward, stepping on Lion's already shot hand. Besides her, Karan and Kaira had already taken care of Lion's and Rowdy's damned goons, guns held in their hands cautiously, waiting for any sort of instructions.

Lion realised that some of his men just stood there with identical smirks.

'Traitors.' He thought bitterly.

As if reading his thoughts, Tina shook her head with a amused look.

"They were only loyal to my grandfather and now me." She mocked.

"You can only win false power with who you are. Not someone's loyalty."

She shot him right through his skull. Daina doing the same to Italian Rowdy.

"Let's go."

"You want your answer, right?" Tina smiled at them.

Karan and Kaira nodded but added soon after- "You don't need to if you don't want to. We won't hold it against you."

"I am the White Tiger's granddaughter and hier." Tina said before the two could say anything else.

There was silence for a long moment before Kaira's eyes widened. Everything made sense now.

Why Tina knew the place and Tanet so well. Why she kept that newspaper with her after all the time.

"My father met my mother during his mission here in India. He died before I was even born, while mother died giving birth to me. Grandfather took care of me even though we never met in person. I was raised in India for my own safety since I was supposed to take over after my grandfather." Tina explained.

"The time came sooner than expected though. They killed my grandfather through deceit." She pulled out the newspaper with the headline 'White Tiger of Bangkok, killed by own men?'

"I was too young back then. Was supposed to operate under some of the older members of the gang. A very nice opportunity to kill me and take over. My grandfather's loyal men luckily warned me and I gave up the position for good. They didn't waste anymore time trying to find me. Neither did they cared much for I was a girl." She spat the last words venomously.

"Then I met Daina" she smiled "and protecting her became my new goal."

"You know, Tina. Now that Bangkok is free of Lion, you can take back your position here as the leader." Daina commented.

"If I wanted to be the leader I would have already. I want to be by your side and that's enough for me. Besides," she smiled "leadership is stressful."

Daina smiled at her friend.

"If you say so."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...