Crank'n Love - What Comes Nex...

By echoinyourheart

[SEQUEL/BOOK 2] After what had happened at the funeral, it changed your life forever. You had forgotten what... More

Prolouge
Wake Up
Remember Me
Saved From Beyond
Ethan's Care
Puppy Love
What I've Been Waiting For
Life is Good
Bad Signs
Broken in More Ways than One
Resting Survivor
Home For Good
Some Things Never Change
Maybe They Do Change
Surprise Dinner
Misplaced
Secret Plan
Surpises
Betrayal
Fatherly Love
Dealing With The Past
Hidden Conflict
My Story In Letters
Decoded
Where Loyalty Lies
Take Accountability
Longing for Love
To See You Again
Preparations
Christmas Party Pt:1
Christmas Party Pt:2
Authors Note

You Know I Got Ya

2K 72 57
By echoinyourheart

- A Week Later | 2 weeks until Ethan's Birthday -

- Ethan's P.O.V -

On day three, Y/N had finally woken up. There had been times where she would open her eyes for a minute or two but then drift off to sleep once again. Her health has been steady and she's talking more.

"Here's your lunch." Mark smiled and set a tray down on her lap.

Mark on the other hand is doing so much better now that his source of happiness is functioning normally. He's been stressing a lot less but I can tell he wants to talk to Y/N about everything properly. They've had small conversations about the incidents but I think he needs that closure that her and I had.

"Thanks Mark." she replied.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her. I had been sitting in a chair by her bed the whole time. Amy had gone home to take care of Chica and Spencer but stopped by as much as possible. She even FaceTimed us so that the two dogs could say "hi".

"Gosh! I really don't feel much. The antibiotics actually work this time." She smiled cheekily. "Did the doctors give the okay yet?"

"Finish your food first. You'll need the strength to heal up and be able to go on a walk later." Mark told her. She chuckled a bit and took a bite of her sandwich.

"Does it hurt to laugh?" I asked.

"Not too much. Just sore like I had an ab workout, yanno?" She replied.

"Good. I'm glad it's better."

"Me too. I really hated how bad it felt." She said continuously eating. She looked like she was very hungry. Can't blame her, poor thing is weaker than anything.

"Ethan?" Mark called for my name.

"What's up man?" I responded.

"Can I have a moment with Y/N alone?" He asked. I nodded.

"Huh?" Y/N asked.

I leaned over and kissed Y/N's cheek passionately. She only sat there stunned and confused. As I left the room, Mark came closer to her, sitting in the chair I was in previously.

- Y/N's P.O.V -

"Mark?" I asked. "What do you want to talk to me about?"

He paused for a bit. As if he was contemplating what words to describe his emotions. His eyes got weary and glistened with tears.

"I am.. so sorry." He choked.

"For what?" I asked genuinely confused.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you about your brother being dead. I didn't want you to have to see your family again but at the same time I wanted you to attend his funeral."

"Mark-."

"I am sorry I didn't see how your parents were treating you. I should've said something." He cut me off. "I am sorry I let you storm off and get hit. Ethan shouldn't have had to see all of that. He has every right to hate me for ignoring your relapsed trauma. I am sorry I was such a bad brother. Andrew trusted me and I let him down... I-."

I grabbed his hand to stop him. He looked up at me with tears flowing down his cheeks. His nose was pink and runny. I hated seeing him cry.

"I love you, Mark." He was family. "You have saved my life so many times I have lost count. You have saved more lives than any god on earth. People love you. I love you! Meeting you and having you take me in as your little sister was the best thing that has ever fucking happened to me!"

"I care so much about you. If I lost you.." He cried.

"You will never lose me again." I told him. "Never."

"I won't go anywhere either." he paused. "Do you remember this song?"

"Hmm?"

"...And right from the start..you know I got you..." He sang quietly.

"..yeah you know I got you..." I joined him.

"I wont mind~... even though I know you'll never be mine." we sang in unison.

"we messed around until we found that one thing we said we'd never ever live without, I'm not allowed to talk about it. But I gotta tell ya.

Cause we are who we are when no ones watching. And right from the start, you know I got ya.

I won't mind. even though I know you'll never be mine.

I won't mind... even though I know you'll never be mine..."

Mark smiled at me cheekily. We laughed with tears in our eyes.

"You still sound so great singing that song." Mark complimented me. "Just like that last time on that charity stream."

"You don't give yourself enough credit! Even after crying, you sounded like a god!" I said.

"I'm really glad you're here. I truly am. I can't tell you how many times I thought you were done for. Of course, Ethan wouldn't let me think that." Mark took a second to think of what he was going to say.

"Ethan.. he...He is the one for you. I am so happy that he has gone out of his way to take care of you in more of a loving way than I expected. Adrian will never make up to the high stands that Ethan has set up for himself when it comes to you. He is serious and genuine about you. And he doesn't need to tell me that, I can see it in his eyes and his actions."

"I think so too." I began.

"Oh?"

"I mean he's been by my side ever since Wade's wedding. He has really put so much effort into me and it was so worth the wait." I said resting my head with a sigh.

"I'm so glad he's treating you right. You deserve all the happiness in the world." Mark finished.

"That means the world coming from you."

"Good."

"Has Seán said anything about his arrival yet?" I asked him anxiously.

"He is coming this Friday."

"Yes!" I exclaimed.

"He's excited too. He won't stop talking about it every time Wade, Bob, him, and I are on a call." Mark laughed to himself.

"Sounds like Seán alright!" I replied.

"Well, anyways, I just wanted to let you know that I am incredibly sorry for everything that has happened to you. Part of those times, I wasn't there like I normally should be. I'm very glad to have you as a little sister. I will take care of you for Andrew and for myself."

"Thank you." I leaned over to hug him one last time. It was tight and warm. He always gave the best hugs. I wish I could have more.

"I'll go bring Ethan back in." He stood up and went to the door.

- Later -

Mark had gone home with Amy to do some work and relieve her of dog sitting. It was finally time for me to take a walk and stretch my legs. Ethan came over and helped me slowly get out of bed. I had done this yesterday but it seems a bit easier today.

"Do you feel okay?" He asked panicked.

"Yeah, I do."

"Good. Why don't we go outside today? Fresh air will do you good." He asked.

"Please!" I sighed. "I miss being outside."

"Alright babe."

We walked practically normally down to where the elevator was. The nurses and doctors who had worked on me smiled as I passed them. Ethan let me hold onto his right arm as we made our way through the hallway.

We got in the elevator and rode it all the way to the main level. The lobby was busy like it was yesterday. Looking at the front doors made of glass, I could see the 5pm sun rays shining in. The more fall that came, the less daylight.

Ethan walked me out of the entrance to the hospital and sat me down on a bench nearby. Over all the trees, the sun set a beautiful orange and yellow color. As if a mango painted the sky with it's skin.

"So... I have so good news..." Ethan began.

"What is it?" I asked.

"The doctors gave the okay for you to go home today!" He exclaimed.

"Really?!" I shouted.

"Yes!"

"Ahh!! Yes!" I grabbed Ethan and hugged him tightly.

"Mark actually went to go grab Amy so they can come and pick us up. We are going to Olive Garden to celebrate. Mark knew you liked their breadsticks." Ethan added.

"I'm so happy!" I said as tears filled my eyes. Ethan still held onto me.

These past few months of pain have been touring. This was the best news I needed to get my life somewhat back to normal. There's still so much I have to do when it comes to my work life. Mark and I have been just idle from it.

I have to explain the funeral, my injury, then this hospital trip, not to mention, Ethan and I haven't revealed our relationship with anyone but close friends. There's at least a month or two of catching up to do.

"I love you, Ethan." I said letting go and directing my hands to cup his face. His eyes sparked with a wide smile growing in the palms of mine.

"Can I have my first kiss from you in a week?" He asked.

"Always." I giggled.

He slowly pressed his lips against mine and wrapped his arms around the back of me. The same butterflies filled my gut just like they did four years ago when I first met him.

He has come such a long way. And year after year he becomes so much more attractive and I become so much more in love with him. He's is the one, just like Mark said.

"Come on." He stopped with a smirk. "Let's take you back upstairs and get the doctors to sort everything out before we leave."

"Alright."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 707 14
Ethan is haunted by nightmares. Every night Blank comes for him, torturing him until the moment he wakes up. So he's living off minimal sleep and way...
206K 7K 31
Mark has been famous for a few years now he's a youtuber and calls himself markiplier. He cares for all his fans. He's been single his entire YouTube...
900 6 10
A Small Story of the relationship of Mark and Ethan. Many Cute and Romantic moments if you want to read. (I Only Ship Them A Little🥺 They're cute) H...
24.8K 765 50
(Y/N) was friends with famous YouTubers Markiplier and Jacksepticeye. 3 years ago, she started dating Jack but when he gets mad at her she leaves. A...