Secret Plan

- Ethan's Birthday -

- October 24th, 2018 -

The day had finally arrived. It was none other than Ethan Nestor's 21st birthday. I woke up bright and early to get ready and look my best. This was going to be a very busy day for all of us. I hurried out of my room and into the hallway. Mark saw me and greeted me with a smile. He handed me a cup of my favorite flavor of coffee.

"Thank you." I said taking a sip. He patted my head gently. I chuckled.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"Because I felt like it."

"That's not a valid reason, bitch!" I said punching his stomach. He didn't react.

"Oh, come on! If you're gonna hit me then do it harder than that!"

"What are you? A masochist?" I laughed.

"No! I just want to see how much I can take! Hit me!" He exclaimed. I huffed as we walked into the living room. I set my coffee down on the table and waited for dramatic effect. I swung in for a punch as if Mark was a living walking, talking, and breathing punching dummy.

"That was weak!" He said still unphased by my attack. "Come on, hit me with your best shot!"

"Ha!" I grunted punching him in the stomach. He paused for a second and then crouched.

"I got you!" I was victorious.

"Not so fast!" He said standing up sharply and grabbing me by the waist. He threw me over his shoulder as I kicked to be released. It was to no use.

"Hey! No fair!" I squirmed.

"Shouldn't have messed with me!" He said.

"Wait-!" I cried out before he gently threw me on the couch. We both burst out into laughter.

"You're so predictable, Y/N."

"I guess I am." I replied.

"Well, enough fooling around, children." Amy came over with a small chuckle. "We have work to do!"

"Yeah!" I exclaimed. Amy reached her hand in the middle of the small circle the three of us had made unintentionally.

"Project; Ethan's Birthday, is a go!" We joined her.

"Go!"

- Ethan's P.O.V -

"Mika! Can you believe it? I'm finally 21! It feels like I was 18 just yesterday!"

"Yes! I'm so happy for you!" She replied.

"You still want to get that birthday lunch you mentioned the other day to me?" I asked hopeful.

"I'm sorry, I promised Y/N another coffee date today." Mika sighed.

"Y/N? Wait, did she forget about my birthday?"

"I'm sure she didn't! We have been planning this coffee date for months, ever since her accident, we haven't been able to hang out, just us girls!" She lamented.

"It's fine." I sighed. "I'll call Mark."

"I'm sorry, Ethan."

I hung up and sighed one last more. Okay, well if Y/N and Mika are busy, that still leaves a few others to spend my birthday with. I scrolled to another number and called.

"Hello?" They answered.

"Mark!" I exclaimed.

"E-Ethan! Hey! Uh- Why the call?" He stammered.