Chaotic Rich boys club

By dyliannesaber

"This club should be called Oikawa's victims club!" Seven childhood friends and three adopted boys makes the... More

Introduction
Daichi start!
Satori start!
Kiyoomi start!
Tetsurou start!
Sachirou start!
Osamu start!
Semi start!
Tooru start!
Yuuji start!
Koutarou start!
Drinks
Which one is it?
Double dates
On the move
Throw it back
The fiance
Young master Oikawa
So what
Boyfriend duties
new start
Surprise baby sushijima!
strawberry
Bloom
First heartbreak
Bro-bond
Singing along
The future boss
message
New feels
Cool off?
Kiss and make up
Yes or yes
Adore you
scandal
Tooru's limits
A trip without Boss T.
Never not
Still into you
Midterm week
Handsome problems
A night to remember
Only want you
The luckiest fan
Heart to heart talks
Goodbye for now
Bar hopping
Going wild
Shirabu's cowardice
Sweets and rain
Semi's surprise
Be alright
Off limits
lalala~♡
Outreach programs 1
Outreach programs 2
More of you
Happy holidays
My Favorite Clothes
Touch
Chocolates
Risks
Falling
Rollin'
Aphrodite
Guardian
Kei's 20th Bday
Small Doses 1
Small doses 2
On the job trainings
A week trip
Kei's graduation
Moonlight
Finale
Extra1: Tooru's married life
EXTRA 2: Satori's Married Life
Extra 3: Daichi's married life
Extra 4 : Med boys and Their Loving Husbands
EXTRA 5: Osamu's married life
EXTRA 6: Clubbing As Adults.

First night in Okinawa

1.7K 67 57
By dyliannesaber

Sis really needs to prepare for her long quizzes for he major subject tomorrow but here she is... How y'all doing? Hope you guys are doing great. Stay safe everyone.

Ps: The author is publishing another book with the same ships but its going to be in omegaverse world. I will release characters plus short info this week of next week. Teehee.

Enjoy!

•••••

They finally arrived in Okinawa and each couple had their own cottage--- duh. Tooru came prepared and he knew there is a huge posibility some couples will try to do it there.

He is too considerate okay??? Lets not judge him.

"Honey? Where are you going?" Kiyoomi sat up on the bed when he saw Atsumu leaving.

"Just passing some good shit." Atsumu said and Kiyoomi gasped.

"Drugs?!"

"No silly. Condoms and lube. BRB. Love'ya honey. I'll be quick." Atsumu said and gave Kiyoomi a flying before leaving.

Atsumu made his way to Yuuji and Chikara's room first. Yuuji opened the dopr with a huge grin on his face and asked what Atsumu was doing there.

"Here." Atsumu gave him the small paper bag and Yuuji accepted and checked it before gasping and smiling in delight.

"Nice one my friend. Are you handing it to everyone? I also have something for them." Yuuji said and Atsumu peeked inside the paper bag which Yuuji meant.

"Ohooo. This is so wild." Atsumu said and winked at Yuuji who winked back.

"Let go to Kourai and ask him if he wants to tag along." Yuuji said and Atsumu nodded.

Atsumu and Yuuji made their way to Kourai and Sachirou's cottage and it was Kourai who opened it. He was already dressed in his pajamas.

"Hiii. For me? What's this--- ohooo. Fuck." Kourai cackled and and thr two blondies winked at him.

"You guys came prepared." Kourai said and accepted the paper bag.

"Lets go hand them to the others hehehe." Yuuji said and Kourai happily joined Yuuji and Atsumu.

They went to TenUshi's cottage next and Ushiwaka opened the door. The three handed him the paper bag and Wakatoshi was a blushing mess but he thanked the three before accepting the paper bag.

Next to SemiShira's cottage. Shirabu opamed the door and Kourai handed him with a huge grin on his face. Kenjirou smiled slyly before biting his lip and peeking behind him only to see Semi was still inside the bathroom

"Thanks guys."

"No problemmm." The trio said and made their way to Osamu and Rintarou's cottage.

A shirtless Osamu opened the door and the three handed him the paper bag. Osamu glared at his twin who had a smug look on his face but still accepted the bag and thanked them.

"Do you think Koushi and Daichi will do it?" Yuuji whispered and the three of them shared looks.

"Better prepared than sorry." Atsumu said.

"Its not like Koushi will get pregnant." Kourai said and then shook his head.

They knocked at the door and Koushi opened it. Yuuji, Kourai and Atsumu smiled at him so the older male smiled back at them.

"Hey, how may I help you three?" Koushi asked and Yuuji handed him the paper bag.

"This might help you. Hehehe." The smiles were suspecious so Koushi opened the paper bag and his eyes almost popped out from its sockets.

"OH MY GOD."

"Is there something wrong sweetheart?" Daichi asked and Koushi hurriedly hid the paper bag behind him.

"Oh hey."

"Hello. We just wanted to tell Koushi something in person. You two should rest now." Atsumu said and winked at them.

"See ya tomorrow." Kourai said and Yuuji smiled and waved at them before leaving.

They went to Keiji and Koutarou's cottage next. Keiji opened the door and Kourai handed him the paper bag.

"What is this--- OH MY GOD!" Keiji drops the paperbag and Koutarou came to see what was going on but Keiji quickly shoved him back inside and closed the door.

"Have fun." The trio said and winked.

"No... I mean. Its not like I dont want to di it with Koutarou... shit." Keiji stressed out and picked up the paper bag.

"Then what's actually stopping you?" He asked and Keiji took a deep breath.

"I... dont know how to initiate it?" Keiji asked shyly and and Yuuji snapped his fingers.

"Talk to him about it." Yuuji said.

"But..."

"There is nothing to be ashamed of about talking to your partner about that." Atsumu reassured him and Keiji smiled.

"Thanks guys..."

"No problem." The trio said and left.

They made their way to Tooru and Iwaizumi's cottage. Tooru opened the door and smiled when he saw the trio.

"Heyyy. What's up?" He asked and leaned on the doorjamb.

"Here. You guys might need this." Kourai said and Tooru peeked at the content and laughed.

"Deja vu." He muttered and shook his head but the three exactly knew what he was talking about.

"Thanks guys." He said and the three smiled happily at him before leaving them so they could go to Kei and Tetsurou's room.

"Will Kei hit us?" Yuuji asked Kourai and Atsumu.

"Should we not give him any?" Kourai asked.

"Guys, we should continue." Atsumu said and the three of them took a deep breath.

"Knock for us Kourai."

"Me? Why me?"

"Just... knock at the door-"

"I'm scared! You guys do it."

The three stopped quarelling when the door suddenly opened and revealed Kei. He had a blank look on his face but when he saw a paper bag on Yuuji's hand, his eyes narrowed and he had his guard up.

These trio were up to something.

"Hello Kei."

"Hi... what are you guys doing here? Its cool outside-"

"We... we figured you and Tetsurou might need this." Yuuji said and handed him the paper bag.

Before Kei could react, the trio ran away as fast as they could leaving Kei in confusion so he checked what was inside and his face heated up in embarrassment.

"Fuck..." he glared at the three who already made it to their cottages and they gave Kei a nervous smile before getting inside.

"Love? What's wrong?" Tetsurou asked and Kei hugged the paper bag.

"What's that?" Tetsurou asked curiously and tried to check what was inside but Kei stopped him.

"Its a secret." Kei said and hurriedly ran inside the bathroom.

He wanted to thow it away but he knew Tetsurou will see it and he didnt want to see it. He wanted to flush it in the toilet but its imposible so he decided to give up.

He made his way outside the bathroom with his cheeks flushed and he avoided eye contact with his boyfriend who keep on watching his every move.

"Why are you staring at me?"

"Why are you blushing like crazy? Just what did they give you? I'm dying to know." Tetsurou whined and wriggled on the bed.

Kei took a deep breath and massaged his temples. He knew he shouldnt be embarrassed about it but he cant help it. He was new to this and he didnt want to make a fool of himself in front of Tetsurou.

He made his way in front of Tetsurou and handed him the bag. Tetsurou checked what was inside and he gasped when he saw what was inside so he reached for his phone but Kei stopped him.

"Uhm... are you going to call them?" Kei asked and Tetsurou blinked.

"No. I just want to see what time is it." Tetsurou replied and placed the paper bag on the nightstand.

"Oh..." Kei said and looked away. Tetsurou then smiled at him and kissed the younger male's head before pulling him with hin so they can sleep on the bed.

"We should go to sleep. Its late." Tetsurou said and Kei nodded.

"I wont do anything that will hurt you or make you uncomfortable. Do you want me to throw those away?" Tetsurou asked and Kei licked his lips nervously.

"If I say I want you to get rid of them... will you really throw them away?" Kei asked and Tetsurou nodded.

"Of course." Tetsurou said and Kei nodded.

"Lets go to sleep. I'm sleepy." Kei said and wrapped his arms around Tetsurou's torso and rested his head on Tetsurou's head.

Kei started overthinking and Tetsurou knew it and he knew he was one of the reasons why Kei was overthinking in such hour.

"No pressure love. I will always wait for you okay?" Tetsurou asked and kissed his head which made Kei smile softly.

"Thank you love..."

"You're welcome love." Tetsurou said and played with Kei's blonde hair.

•••••

"Who was that?" Hajime asked who was playing games on Tooru's ipad.

"Yuuji, Atsumu and Kourai. What level are you now?" Tooru asked and hid the paper bag inside his luggage.

"I'm on level twenty nine. What brought them here this late tho?" Hajime asked and sat up but his eyes were still glued on the screen.

"They wanted to give me something." He said and Hajime nodded and decided to stop playing.

"Do you not like the game?" Tooru asked and sat on the bed.

"Its not like I dont like the game... its just that... I want to spend more time with you." Hajime said and Tooru's heart skipped a beat. He was blushing softly and he smiled shyly at Hajime who was also blushing madly.

"Are... are we really boyfriends now?" Tooru asked and Hajime blinked.

"Yeah." Hajime said and Tooru swallowed his spit nervously.

"Then... is it okay if..."

"If?" Hajime was confused but his eyes almost popped out of its sockets when Tooru pushed him down on the bed and got on top of him. His heart was racing and he had no idea what to do.

Tooru leaned down and Hajime closed his eyes as he also tried to meet the kiss. He opened his eyes and saw Tooru staring at him with a blank look while holding his phone.

Hajime clicked his tongue because he was seriously played by Tooru and he felt annoyed for some reasons. Tooru wanted to laugh but he smiled softly and cupped Hajime's face and kissed the other male gently.

"Its okay if I do this right?" Tooru asked and Hajime smiled and nodded.

"Of course... we should sleep now. Your friends bought a lot of alcoholand we need to prepare ourselves. I already talked to Yuutaro, Takeru, Issei and Takahiro and they are all doing great in your house." Hajime said and pulled the other male in his arms.

"Thank you very much." Tooru said and wrapped his arms around the other male's torso.

•••

"Rin... Rin no more please." Osamu looked so tired under the Rintarou who was was still inside Osamu.

"Sure? I'll pull out now-"

"Wait... Ah!" Osamu moaned when he wrapped his legs around Rintarou's waist to stop him from leaving.

Rintarou laughed and shook his head before leaning down to kiss his boyfriend and he continued ramming in and out his boyfriend who look like he was about to faint anytime soon but still didnt want to stop.

A few more thrusts and Osamu screams on the pillow as he came and Rintarou's hips stuttured as he came inside the condom.

"Osamu I--- oh..." Rintarou smiled softly when his boyfriend fell asleep on him he shook his head and carried his boyfriend with him on the tub.

He cleaned them both and he dressed Osamu in his pajamas before bringing him back to bed. He was about to sleep but he heard Osamu's tummy grumbled so he got out of bed to grab food for his boyfriend.

When he got back to the bed, he saw Osamu was half asleep. He made his way to his boyfriend and peeled a banana for Osamu.

"Eat this... your tummy will hurt if you dont eat something." Suna said softly and led the banana to Osamu's mouth and to his surprise, Osamu did not bite on the banana.

Instead, he was sucking on his softly and licking it sensually. He was practically  blowing the banana and Suna flicked his junior because he felt it twitch.

"Christ. Behave... Osamu wake up, its not my dick... its a banana." Suna told his boyfriend while laughing.

Osamu ate the banana still half asleep and Suna joined him in the bed. He wrapped his arms around his boyfriend and he flinched when Osamu placed his hand on his crotch which startled him.

"Mine..."

Suna wanted to laugh but he didnt want to wake his boyfriend up so he just kissed his temple softly and closed his eyes.

Miya My Prince Osamu, you will be the death of me...

•••••

"I'm back." Yuuji said and Chikara made his way to hug his fiance.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Yuuji asked softly and Chikara smiled and shook his head.

"I just like doing this." Chikara said and buried his face on Yuuji's chest.

"Aweee." Yuuji cooed and hugged and his fiance before he gently rocked their bodies in a comforting manner.

"Are you working at your company for the entire summer?" Yuuji asked and Chikara shook his head.

"No... what about you?" Chikara asked and pulled Yuuji with him to the bed.

"No... my parents will let me study and spend time with you." Yuuji said and Chikara smiled.

"What do you have in mind? How should we spend our summer vacation?" Chikara asked and Yuuji scrunched up his nose.

"I kinda... want to travel with you. Still not sure where." Yuuji said and Chikara nodded.

"Alright. Lets do that. Pick a country... anywhere is fine for me." Chikara said and Yuuji smiled happily before kissing Chikara's cheek softly.

"Are you still seeing your doctor regularly?" Yuuji asked and Chikara nodded.

"Yeah. He told me a break is also great." Chikara said and Yuuji's heart swelled with pride.

He felt so proud of how his fiance changed for good. They started at the wrong foot but now, they are doing great.

"I'm proud of you." Yuuji said and kissed Chikara's forehead.

•••••

Kiyoomi was startled when Atsumu entered the room and slammed the door shut because he was in a hurry. He was also taking deep breaths to calm himself and the black haired male got out of bed to grab a glass of water for his boyfriend.

"You okay?" Kiyoomi asked and Atsumu finished drinking his water and he turned to look at his boyfriend then laughed softly.

Kiyoomi furrowed his brows but then he smiled softly and shook his head when he realized Atsumu may did something crazy again.

"Come here. Lets take a bath together." Kiyoomi said and led Atsumu to the bathroom.

He stripped their clothes and Atsumu was smiling the whole time and Kiyoomi cant help it but to pinch his boyfriend's cheek.

"Why are you smiling like crazy?"

"So I just realized that everyone is scared of the youngest member of the gang who is Keiji and your junior." Atsumu said and leaned his head on Kiyoomi's chest.

"Tsukishima Kei?" Kiyoomi asked and chuckled.

"Yeah. The one and only." Atsumu said and Kiyoomi chuckled and shook his head.

"He's scary. We gave him the bag and before he could react, Yuuji, Kourai and I ran away incase he would hit us." Atsumu said and Kiyoomi shook his head.

"He's pretty sweet and affectionate when drunk tho." Atsumu turned to look at his boyfriend and Kiyoomi knew he fucked up.

He gave his boyfriend a weird idea and now he knew it so damn well. Kei will be their target tomorrow and he felt sorry for his junior.

"I see. That's why he never drinks." Atsumu said and grinned wickedly.

Im so sorry Kei...

•••••

Kourai entered his and Sachirou's cottage only to see his boyfriend sitting on the corner of the room and hugging his knees. He looked so sad so Kourai rushed to his side and wrapped his arms around the taller male.

"Angel? What happened? What's our problem my angel?" Kourai asked and Sachirou turned to look at him and his eyes were glassy.

"O-our problem?" Sachirou stuttered and Kourai tilted his head.

"Yeah... we share everything now. Instead of adressing it as your problem, its our problem now." Kourai explained.

Kourai rubbed circles on Sachirou's back and Sachirou hugged him tightly as if he was scared to let go of Kourai.

"When... when I become poor, will you still see me the same? Will you still be right by my side?" Kourai was alarmed.

Does this mean his family is having financial problems and-

"Yes or no?"

"I will stay. Then... We can get rich together." Kourai said and Sachirou laughed softly and started crying which made Kourai feel more scared.

"What's going on?" Kourai asked who was on the verge of crying because he also felt so scared.

"God. I love you sooo much." Sachirou said and peppered Kourai's face with kisses.

"Will you tell me what happened? Talk to me Sachirou. You can always talk to me about everything." Kourai said and the taller male wiped his tears away.

"So uhm... my parents found out about our relationship and saw my posts of social media about us. They also knew I muted them or blocked them so they wouldnt see my posts about us. They... want to meet you but I said you were still not ready... I need to face the consequences of that shit I did." Sachirou said and held Kourai's hand tightly.

"What... what can I do to help you?" Kourai asked and squeezed their hands together.

"Okay. So this is what I have to do for the entire summer vacation." Sachirou said and Kourai's heart was hammering because he felt so nervous about whatever the fuck is that consequences Sachirou was talking.

"When we go back from this trip, I need to start working at our company with no pay for the entire summer vacation. All cards will be on freeze and I wont have any car... I'm going to be penniless and my friends should not help me." Sachirou said and Kourai sighed in releif because he really thought it was something really serious that they wont be able to take care of it.

"Which branch?" Kourai asked and played with Sachirou's hair.

"In Tokyo... my condo is sooo far away and I dont know how to commute... I dont want to complain to my parents because they will call me a brat who only knows to blah blah blah." Kourai pulled the taller male and dragged him to bed so they will talk comfortably.

"Is it near the cafe I am working at?" Kourai asked and Sachirou nodded.

"Stay at my apartment since its closer and we can commute together. As if I'll leave you alone in times like this." Kourai said and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend.

"Thank you..."

"Are your parents mad at me?" Kourai asked and Sachirou shook his head.

"They're mad at me for blocking them. AHAHAHAHAHA." Sachirou laughed and Kourai slapped his thigh.

"Fucking idiot. Why are you still laughing... moron." Kourai shook his head and kissed Sachirou's forehead.

"I'm here okay? Lean on me. I love you. We're in this shit together." Kourai said and Sachirou smiled softly before kissing his boyfriend.

"Thank you so much and I love you..." Sachirou said and hugged his boyfriend.

•••••

Eita was facing Kenjirou who already fell asleep after having three rounds with him. Of course Kenjirou will pass out from the exhaustion.

"God... I love you so much." Eita said softly and held Kenjirou's hand before closing his eyes.

Eita still cant sleep no matter how hard he tried so he decided to give up. He carefully got out of bed and made his way to grab his guitar. He was only wearing his shorts and he didnt bother wearing a shirt when he made his way outside. He sat on a hammock he found and he started to play his guitar.

Kenjirou's eyes opened when he felt like he was alone in the bed he shared with Eita. He got out of bed and grabbed his robe and made his way outside their cottage.

There he saw Eita sitting on a hammock, shirtless, playing his guitar while staring at the moon. Kenjirou rolled his eyes before making his way back inside and he grabbed a shirt for Eita. He approached the other male and wrapped his arms around the older male.

"Why are you still up?--- Did I wake you up darling?" Eita asked and kissed Kenjirou's forehead. Kenjirou didnt reply but he made Eita wear a shirt first before hugging him again.

"What were you thinking about while looking at the moon?" Eita gave Kenjirou some space so the were now both sitting on the hammock.

"Why does the sun only come out during the day when we really need it at night?" Eita asked seriously and Kenjirou started laughing.

"I dont know... is that what you were thinking about the whole time darling?" Kenjirou asked.

"The moon is really beautiful..." Eita said and he turned to look at Kenjirou.

"And so are you my Kenjirou." Kenjirou felt so happy yet shy at the same time. This guy, Semi Eita really does wonders. He was changing him for good and Kenjirou was glad he was enjoying his youth and also he found love... he found Semi Eita.

He just smiled softly at Eita before placing a hand on his cheek and pulling him down for a soft kiss.

"We should go inside... its cold and you're not wearing anything under your robe." Eita chuckled and Kenjirou rolled his eyes.

"That's because I am ready." Kenjirou said and smiled at Eita and batted his lashes before trailing his hand from Eita's chest going south.

"Ready for what?" Eita asked in confusion.

"For another round. What about you?" Kenjirou smirked and palmed Eita junior.

Eita inhaled sharply because he can feel himself getting hard again so he got off the hammock and carried Kenjirou over his shoulder and grabbed his guitar before he ran towards their cottage.

•••••

"..."

"..."

Koushi felt suffocated with how quiet Daichi was and he was not used to it. Daichi was not even sitting next to him or looking at him.

"Are you mad at me?" Koushi asked.

"No." Daichi replied shortly.

"Then why..." Koushi asked and Daichi put away his phone.

"What why?"

"Why are you acting like this? You're mad at me." Koushi said angrily and Daichi's eyes widened.

"What? You're the one mad at me." Daichi said quietly but still Koushi heard him so the other male gave him a nasty glare which made Daichi smile nervously.

"I-I'm sorry... lets make up now sweetheart. I was just being petty because you wont tell me what was inside the paperbag." Daichi said and pouted which made Koushi calm down when he saw his boyfriend sulking in the couch.

"Do you really want to know what's inside the paper bag? Go. Check what's inside it. Its in the bathroom, second drawer." Koushi said with his face so red in embarrassment but ue wanted to get over it.

He didnt want to sleep while having a fight with the love of his life.

Daichi ran to the bathroom and opened the drawer then grabbed the paper bag. He was really curious about what was inside. He checked what was inside and his eyes widened in surprise when he saw the vibrator, condom and lube.

He felt so shy at the sight but he didnt want to play innocent here. Sure, he it a virgin but he kept on having impure thoughts of Koushi. He wants to do it with Koushi but he thinks Koushi was still not ready for that.

He peeked his head outside the bathroom door and saw Koushi laying in bed and back facing him but he knew Koushi was still wide awake.

They should really talk about it so they can get rid of this tension. Daichi made his way outside the bathroom and he took a deep breath.

"We should talk-"

"Do you see me differently now? Am I a freak to you-"

"Koushi no. Calm down..." Daichi said and reached out to hold Koushi's hand.

"Do you think we are ready to do that? I dont want to dissapoint you Daichi. I'll be honest here... I have no experience." Koushi said and Daichi smiled.

"Same goes to me... I have no experience too. Dont think about it too much okay?" Daichi said and kissed Koushi's forehead.

"Should we... do it?" Daichi asked and Koushi balled his fists so Daichi took it as Koushi was still not ready.

"Lets do it your pace. Dont think about it too much okay? Dont mind me sweetheart." Daichi said and Koushi wrapped his arms around him.

"I'm sorry..."

"Oh no. Dont be sorry. Its really fine Koushi. We both need to be ready for this." Daichi said and kissed his forehead.

•••••

Koutarou watched Keiji entered their cottage while hiding something in his back. He was suspecious but he didnt want to force Keiji to tell him something that obviously he was trying to hide. He just acted like he didnt see anything.

He laid in bed and waited for Keiji to join him. It took a while for Keiji to come outside the bathroom and he was no longer hiding something. Seems like he hid that something inside the bathroom. Koutarou wanted to know what Keiji was hiding from him but he didnt want to upset Keiji for being too nosy.

Keiji laid next to him and Koutarou reached out to hold the younger male's hand. He didnt say anything. He just stared at Keiji who was also staring at him while blushing softly.

"Do you want to cuddle while we sleep?" Keiji asked and Koutarou smiled happily and nodded before he opened his arms for Keiji who hugged him comfortably and tangled his legs with his.

Koutarou wrapper his arms around Keiji and kissed he head affectionately. Keiji hummed and kisseed his jaw and neck which sent shivers down his spine. Koutarou was frozen on his spot when Keiji nipped on the base on his neck platfully that he even got goosebumps.

"Keiji..."

"Hmm?"

"Its past midnight..."

"Yeah?"

"We should sleep so our skin wont look too bad tomorrow." Koutarou manage to say without stuttering like a fool.

"Hm. Okay then. Good night star." Keiji tried to move away from Koutarou but Koutarou stopped him.

"Let stay like this please..." Koutarou said and Keiji gave him a little smile before he wrapped his arms around Koutarou's arm they exchanged goodnights.

Koutarou and Keiji shared beds before. Koutarou loved it so much before but now... he is not sure anymore. Why? He was starting to grt turned on and he didnt want Keiji to hate him or see him differently. He still think Keiji is still not ready for it.

He had a hard time sleeping because his thoughts were getting dirty and dirtier and Keiji was right next sleeping to him and hugging his arm while holding his hand as he slept.

Koutarou just sang some religious songs inside his head and not too long after, he fell asleep.

His alarm went on and when Koutarou opened his eyes, he saw Keiji reaching to turn it off. He froze on his spot because Keiji was on top of him and Koutarou thinks he had a morning wood.

"Good morning star." Keiji greets him sweetly and Koutarou smiled nervously.

"G-good morning my Keiji." Koutarou slowly sat up--- still having Keiji sitting on his torso. He wrapped his arms Keiji and made him lie down the bed and he got off the bed.

"I need to pee. Be right back." Koutarou said and ran to the bathroom.

He locked the door and made his way to the sink to wash his face. He looked down his crotch and pulled his hair in frustration.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. How am I suppose to tell him?" Koutarou panicks and groaned as he squat down on the floor.

•••••

Wakatoshi was sleeping peacefully in Satori's arms. Satori was already awake and he was waiting for Wakatoshi to wake up. Satori didnt want to leave the bed yet but his bladder was about to burst so he had no choice but to leave the bed carefully so he can go to the bathroom and pee.

Wakatoshi woke up looked around for  Satori. Satori was not in the room so Wakatoshi was starting to have a foul mood. He grumpily went out of bed and entered the bathroom to wash his face and mouth.

Satori was startled when the door in the bathroom was slammed shut. He was still peeing and when he turned to look Wakatoshi who entered, the other male was back facing and washing his face grumpily.

Why was his baby already in a bad mood?

Wakatoshi was bending over the sink a little as he was washing his face and Satori automatically looked down at Wakatoshi's ass. Well Wakatoshi was only wearing a pajama top and nothing under while Satori was wearing the pajama bottoms.

"AAHHCK!"  Wakatoshi was startled when Satori flushes the toilet and he chuckled when he saw how his boyfriend reacted. His boyfriend glared at him before he went back in washing his face.

Ah shit. Here we go again. What did I do again this time? Well whatever. Even if Wakatoshi was the wrong one I'm still the one who apologizes first.

"Good morning baby. Why are you washing your face aggressively lime that?" Satori approached his boyfriend and bumped his hips with Wakatoshi's gently and he washed his hands.

"Hmph." Satori laughed at the reaction so he wiped his hands first and hoisted his baby up and made him sit on the counter.

"Ah... its cold." Wakatoshi whined.

"Why are you already in a bad mood? What did I do?" Satori asked as he spread Wakatoshi's legs and stood between them.

"I dont know." Wakatoshi replied and Satori raised his brow and caressed the olive hair male's thighs.

"You dont know? Okay. Baby... I feel like doing it. Can we do it?" Satori asked and Wakatoshi furrowed his brows.

"Right now? Right here?" Wakatoshi asked and Satori nodded.

"Okay... go ahead." Wakatoshi said and pulled his boyfriend down for a heated kiss.

"Let me go get the condoms baby." Satori said and Wakatoshi stopped him.

"We finished using them. No more condoms babe..." Wakatoshi said and Satori opened his mouth to say something but closed it back because he had nothing to say.

"Shit..."

"Lets do it without a condom this time." Wakatoshi suggest and Satori choked on his spit.

"A-are you sure?" Satori asked while trying to calm himself because he really want to try it too. He heard from Sachirou, Rintarou, Eita, Chikara and even Kiyoomi that they prefer doing it without a condom because they would feel their partner more.

"Yeah." Wakatoshi replied pushed Satori away softly so he can get off the counter. He kneeled down and pulled Satori's pajama pants down to suck him off first.

Walatoshi seemed to hate the idea of Satori leaving the bathroom just to get the lube on the nightstand. Have he gone crazy?

"B-baby... stop." Satori growled lowly and pulled Wakatoshi's hair which turned Wakatoshi more.

"Let go... I want to enter you now." Satori said impatiently and Wakatoshi stood up and Satori turned him around and made him bend down on the counter.

Wakatoshi wondered why Satori was still not doing anything so he turned his head a little to look at Satori but he closed his eyed in pleasure when Satori entered him suddenly.

"Ah... baby you're still soft and loose from last night." Satori moaned and Wakatoshi rolled his eyes.

"Idiot... we finished at three am. AH! AAAH! Satori slow down please!" Wakatoshi begged.

He was moaning freely while letting Satori thrust in and out of him. Wakatoshi felt like he was about to hit his head on the mirror in front of him but he felt Satori's hand was over his head to protect him.

"B-babe..." Wakatoshi balled his fists when he felt so close.

"I know..." Satori said and reached out to touch his front and Wakatoshi was losing his mind in pleasure becauee he can feel Satori inside him more.

Moaning loudly Satori's name, he came on the older male's hand and Satori was still not done and Wakatoshi felt so sensitive since he just came but Wakatoshi was still thrusting in and out him.

"Wait. Let me pull out-"

"No..." Wakatoshi whined weakly and tilted his head to look at his boyfriend.

With how Wakatoshi looked, Satori was drove over the edge that he shoot his cum inside his boyfriend. That felt good and he wanted to do that more...

When he pulled out, his cum trickled down Wakatoshi's legs and he cant help but stare.

"Wow... this is mine." He said in amazement and the olive hair male laughed.

"I want to take a shower now babe..." Wakatoshi said and Satori carried the other male to the shower.

They both took a shower together and he cleaned Wakatoshi throughly.

"Is my baby Sushi still in a bad mood?"

"No..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 6.4K 124
it's all in the title... please give it a read and feedback ! request are PERMANENTLY CLOSED Has a bit of smut and lemon at times, so that's why it h...
163K 4.2K 17
After Hinata has had enough of getting bullied, he moves to another school "Nekoma." !!!DISCLAMER!!! I do not own any of these characters in this st...
168K 5.2K 51
-𝐤𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 -before graduating college y/n was great friends with akaashi, bokuto, hotaru, kenma, and kuroo...
203K 6.9K 36
[COMPLETED] This is a fluff/angst story including kuroken, iwaoi , and daisuga. There will be other ships but these are the mains. Daily updates :) ...