Where's my happy ending?

By dsiniko

Where's my happy ending? When you find your mate it's so-pose to be the best thing that's ever happened to y... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Question time !!

Chapter 17

758 15 2
By dsiniko

Hey sorry for not uploading ... Heheh I have had butt loads of homework to do soooooo here's your chappy ......

Chapter 17

Connors pov :

Ah fuck my head hurts . I groaned to the thousandth time then finally opened my eyes.

I was in a warehouse . I recognized this place . It was where we through parties sometime and uhhhhh stuff happened . I tried getting up but I was immediately pulled down by chains .

Well double fuck .

I surveyed the room looking for something I could use.

Unless cardboard boxes were useful in getting out of chains I'm screwed.

I started pulling on the chains , and every time I would get slammed down by the chains .

I growled and kicked a cardboard box beside me.

" easy their tiger , or should I say alpha?"

I turned around and was immediately shocked .

" careful you might catch flies" he said while smirking .

Skylar pov

The packs all attacked the rouges . They didn't stand a chance and the fact that we had Luna moon wolves was awesome !

Fire , water , plants lightning and wolves were thrown every where .

Logan chased down the beta and I tagged along burning any rouge that came near.

He growled furiously at Logan and me , snapping his jaws and barking wildly .

Then another wolf took his side -his mate .

She was a light brown wolf with surprisingly soft brown eyes.

She growled at me and snapped her jaw nearly taking my ear

I growled at her and before she knew it she was burned to a crisp .

But the beta then went wild , and attacked Logan .

Mateless and alone the beta jumped on Logan before he could do anything.

Then

ZAP

The wolf was burned into a crisp but not by me , by clover .

Her yellow wolf came and nudged Logan making sure she didn't burn him .

He jumped up then surveyed the field.

Logan put his head back in a howl and every one soon followed .

We had won .

Connors pov .

I growled and kicked and swore at the man in front of me.

He smirked .

" whats wrong Connor ? Your hands look a little uncomfortable " he said while smirking .

" fuck you Jonah " I spat .

*****************

Omg!!! The rouge alpha is Jonah ?! omg how ?!?!?!

Lol well im going to update soon sooooooooooooo please ....

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

~~~~~~ dsiniko

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.3K 25
In which the Mikaelson's, the scooby gang, the pack and past and future Hale's are brought to watch the life of Charlotte Stilinski Or in which trut...
62.6K 3.1K 90
Seraphina Allen has been struggling through life, trying to make ends meet. But the more she lives, the more she wants to die. Everything seems to pu...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...