Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I was frozen in place and had said nothing. I looked over to logan and a silent tear escaped my eye.

"now we can mate and be together " said the girl with a lovey dovey look on her face.

Logan pushed the girl aside and tried to grab my hand but I backed away no longer being able to keep the tears from coming down.

Then a growl erupted and I knew who it came from.

Connor

He growled at Logan , but all Logan cared about was getting to me . Then connor punched Logan and before anyone could hold back Logan , he punched him back , square in the jaw.

Then it became a heated battle between two alphas and the only way to stop it was for me to comfort them . But their was no way in hell I would do that now!

I realized my wolf hadn't said anything through out this whole thing. Probably upset she got rejected by her first mate then the second one had another persons child.

" stop it!" I screamed not taking it anymore.

They both immediately stopped and turned to me . Logan tried grabbing out to me , which caused another growl from Connor.

I then couldn't take it anymore , I ran out the back door and stopped when I realized this was where me and Logan had our first kiss. Tears started blurring my vision and I started sprinting then stopped when I was out of breath . I noticed this was my first shift after Logan rejected me. I ran towards the lake and saw claw marks near the water, where Logan and Connor fought for me.

I couldn't take it , I burst out into tears and collapsed on the ground. With my back against a tree , I let all the tears go that I held onto since the rejection.

Then I heard a snap of twigs . I immediately turned around towards the noise and saw no one. I started to get a little uneasy . I got up and started walking towards the pack house .

But I had the feeling someone was watching and their was a siren in my head for a danger alert it would be beeping . Then I heard it and shifted in my red wolf , growling a deathly growl wanting the person/thug to come out . But everything was silent.

Then a green wolf stepped out. I held my position and it bent it's head in a submission . And it turned towards a tree. I quickly ran towards a tree and changed and saw not only one but three other people.

I stepped out and they immediately turned their heads .

" who are you " I asked

" we are the Luna moon pack. " said a guy with black hair and green streaks .

I noticed all of them had black hair but streaks of colors .

" I'm blake" said the guy with the green streaks

" I'm clover" said a girl with yellow streaks

" I'm kylie" said a girl with pink streaks

And lastly

" I'm Jonah" said a mysterious guy with orange streaks.

" we have been searching for so long for the red and blue wolf and finally we found the red wolf!" said clover jumping up happily.

" now all we need is to find the blue wolf and we have a full luna moon pack" said Blake proudly

I almost broke done again when I heard blue wolf . But they didn't notice.

Then three wolves exploded from the trees , one grey , one brown , and one white-blue. It was Tyler , Connor and Logan.

They jumped in front of me and growled at the Luna moon pack. I quickly stepped in front of them before the guys did anything.

" that's the last wolf" whispered jonah.

I looked over to the guys and they were trotting over to trees to change . They then came back.

" who are you and what are you dong on my land" growled Connor .

Tyler still looked wary that I was so close to them but let them talk.

" we are the Luna moon pack , and we have come here in search on two wolves . " said Blake pointing to me and Logan.

" why do you need my sister?" questioned tyler

" she will complete our pack. And so will he " he said motioning to Logan again.

" your not taking her " growled Connor . I noticed Logan was still quiet and I saw him looking at me with a pleading look but as much as it hurt me , I ignored him.

" why not" said kylie"

" because she is my mate" he growled .

" you lost your chance the moment you found out" snapped Logan

Tyler tried pushing them apart but it was no use , they were about to go at it again when something snapped inside me

" stop it both of you now!" I growled loudly and everyone stared at me wide eyed from my tone.

" I am nobody's mate! You!" I said while pointing at Connor .

" have lost your chance from the moment you found out i was your mate! But no !! I was never good enough! And you !" I said pointing at Logan.

" I would have stayed with you of you didn't go whoring around with girls unprotected !" I said taking a deep breath trying to calm myself down.

Connor and Logan both looked at me with sorrow and regret.

My brother immediately was at my side and hugged me .

I turned to the Luna moon pack.

" does the offer still stand?" I asked

They looked taken back but then smiled .

" yes it still stands" answered clover

I looked at my brother and I saw he knew what it men't and he whispered.

" as much as I love you and don't want you to go , I will let you go because I know you will be miserable here .I'll help you pack" he said smiling sadly

Logan and Connor looked completely tore down.

" you can't leave, im sorry I only love you" said Logan close to tears but Tyler growled at him to not go near me. He stopped walking and stood their and looked down.

He knew he messed up completely and if he could he would go back and wish he never went out with his friends . " it might help you find your mate" they said . Bullshit! It ruined his chance with his mate!

Connor on the other hand was motionless . It was all his fault , if he didn't reject her , they would have been together and non of this would have happened.

But sometimes life is like that. It completely messes everything up . BUT their is always a reason. Fate always makes it better in the end . For skylar what if was a test of fate or what if she was never ment to be with one of them ? But all they know is fate is testing all of them. But fate always has a plan , the problem is people sometimes don't want it .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys what do you think of this?

Do you hate Logan? Do you hate Connor? Do you really think she is gonna join the Luna moon pack? If she does will logan and Connor fight for her or give up ?

Sooo please

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

And remember...

HAPPY NORMAL DAY!!!!!!!

Wait today is Halloween soooo

HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!!

Unless you read this on a normal day...

AGAIN HAPPY NORMAL DAY!!!

~~~~ dsiniko :3)<-<