Us. (DracoXReader) 16+

By writingsbyemm

Follow the love story between Draco and you. Will you make it out together?? (This story does not revolve ar... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

25

5.8K 165 225
By writingsbyemm

Y/n was sat in front of her fireplace at an early time of day, the house lonely as her parents left for a small vacation to Paris. She waited. She waited for the green fire to appear, signaling the arrival of Draco. Y/n had missed Draco, and Draco had missed y/n. He had been counting down the hours to see her after his apprehensive parents agreed to allow Draco to 'Stay at a friends house for a few days.'

 Draco grabbed a handful of the powder that was in a bowl next to the fireplace, a duffle bag full clothes to last him a few days hanging from his shoulder. He had decided to leave at a time where he knew his parents were asleep, knowing that his mother would have watched him leave.

"Y/L/N manor." Draco spoke, throwing the powder into the fireplace. Green fire swallowed Draco and he spun around in what felt like a big soup of nothing, other than soot from the fireplace.

Y/n's head shot up as she heard a bang from the fireplace. Green fire that had been long awaited had finally arrived, Draco shooting out of the fireplace not long after, dragging soot and dust with him. Draco let out a small cough, his cheeks and clothes covered in soot. Y/n ran over to him, helping him stand up.

"Are you okay?" Y/n asked, rubbing the soot off his left cheek. Draco smiled at y/n and pulled her closer to him.

"I'm fine." He cleared his throat before giving y/n a desperate kiss, their arms around each other as if they were hugging. Y/n could taste the mint on his lips, as if he had brushed his teeth not too long ago. They eventually pulled away and Draco cringed.

"I think I should clean up." Draco suggested, pointing to his white hair that had turned a subtle shade of grey and dropping his bag to the floor. "Where's your bathroom?" He asked, y/n grabbing his hand and dragging him into the bathroom. 

"Towels are in this cupboard, feel free to use my stuff." Y/n said, directing him around the large bathroom.

"Aren't you going to join me?" Draco mumbled as he unbuttoned his coat, y/n letting out a giggle.

"Why? You don't know how to use a shower?" Y/n teased and Draco rolled his eyes at her. "I showered before. Besides, I gotta clean up the soot before housekeeping finds out and tells my parents that someone was over." Y/n shrugged, leaving the bathroom before Draco could object.

Y/n grabbed the dustpan and broom as she heard the shower turn on, sweeping at the trail of dust that Draco had made. Draco let the water run over his body as he watched the water turn from murky to clear, picking up the shampoo bottle that had an apple scent, the smell taking over the room as he ran the product through his hair.

Once y/n swept the floors, she snuck into the bathroom, taking Draco's clothes and leaving. She ran her wand over them, the wand drawing out all the dirt that lingered in them.

"Y/l/n! Where did my clothes go?" Y/n heard Draco shout from the bathroom as the shower shut off. Y/n picked up his clothes, walking back into the bathroom.

Y/n let out a screech and spun around when she saw Draco standing naked with no towel wrapped around him. Some of his hair was stuck to his forehead, some strands sticking out in different directions as water droplets dripped down to his chest.

"What's wrong, Darling? Don't act like you haven't seen it before." Draco smirked, placing his wet hand on y/n's shoulder and spinning her around slowly. "Now, give me my clothes." He whispered as y/n stared into his eyes, refusing to look elsewhere as she held out his clothes. "Thank you." He smiled, grabbing the clothes from her hands.

Y/n spun back around and left the room to also change into a more appropriate outfit, causing Draco to let out a laugh as he dried himself and got dressed, this time in a suit pant and a black turtleneck sweater. Y/n put on a casual white dress with a light lace trim on the skirt.

"Draco! I'm calling the taxi to go to the hotel! The carnival is within walking distance from the hotel!" Y/n shouted to Draco who was still in the bathroom. The door suddenly swung open.

"Call the what?" He asked, his eyebrows furrowed and his hair now dried. His eyes widened when he saw y/n playing with an object. "What the fuck is that?" Draco said, y/n letting out a scoff.

"It's a phone." She mumbled, holding it up to her ear and talking through it. "Okay, the taxi will be here soon, grab your stuff." Y/n smiled, putting her phone in her bag that was on her shoulder.

Draco grabbed his bag, doing a double take to make sure he hadn't left anything behind and they walked out the large house, walking down the long drive way just as the yellow car pulled up.

"Taxi for y/n?" The woman driving the taxi spoke as Draco and Y/n got into the car, a look of worry on Draco's face. He hadn't ever been into a car. His family had other ways of getting around. "I am so glad winter is over. I hate the cold. Cold shuts you down and you can never get heat!" The taxi driver ranted as she drove to the destination. 

Draco bit his lip and looked at y/n, who was sitting next to him. Y/n let out a small chuckle and rested her hand on his knee. 

"Hey, Y/n, what was that thing called? A phone?" Draco whispered while clearing his throat, making the driver let out a laugh.

"What?! Are you telling me, a teenager of this modern age, does not know what a phone is? This boy has been under a rock!" The driver cackled, laughing over her steering wheel, Draco letting out a scoff while staring at the lady. Draco knew that if he responded to the lady, y/n wouldn't be too happy, and for the few days he had with her, he wanted it to be as happy as he could get it to be.

Y/n sighed and rummaged through her bag, pulling out the phone and telling him how to use it, even suggesting he should get one. Draco did think about it when he found out he could message her, or even have more photos of her in one spot, but the thought of his parents finding it was something that turned him off the device. 

At last they arrived at the hotel, y/n handing the driver money and muttering a 'keep the change.' to her. Y/n's parents had booked the hotel for y/n, knowing that she had wanted to go to the carnival; although not knowing she was bringing her boyfriend along.

"What a bitch, I tell you!" Draco muttered as they both dropped their bags on the floor. "I've been living under a- I am a wizard!" Draco groaned as y/n tried to hold back her laughter.

"Aw, Darlinggg." Y/n dragged out jokingly, a pout on her lips as she put her arms around Draco's neck, pecking his lips. "Lets just go to the carnival yeah? Enjoy our time?" Y/n suggested and Draco sighed and nodded. They grabbed a few things and walked to the carnival.

It was on the beach, just a few minutes walk from the hotel, a precaution her parents had taken. Draco peered at the rides and puffed out his cheeks with a sigh. Y/n dragged him along and beamed at everything, something Draco didn't understand. 

"What is that?" Draco furrowed his eyebrows at the pink, fluffy thing on a stick. "And what is that ride?" Draco asked, pointing at the shack where kids screamed from, y/n cringing at it.

"That is cotton candy, a great Muggle invention." Y/n said. "And that is the spooky house. A tradition to get fingered in there. Witnessed it once, haven't been in there since." Y/n let out a fake gag as Draco's eyebrows rose in amusement.

"I think we should go inside the spooky house. Seems like fun." Draco shrugged as y/n rolled her eyes and shoved his shoulder. She grabbed his arm and started dragging Draco around to get to the rides that she loved. After they had ridden the rides, Draco feeling sick at times, y/n wanted to go onto the ferris wheel when the sun started to set, once again dragging Draco.

"Come on Draco, why do your legs seem shorter today?" Y/n breathed. "I feel like if you get better muscle tone, you would walk faster." Y/n spoke, Draco letting out a groan.

"I like how I walk, leave me alone." He scoffed, looking around as he was still being dragged. 

"Just come on!" Y/n huffed, now holding his hand instead of his arm. Suddenly, she stopped in her tracks when she saw a little boy standing alone. Draco let out a sigh and rolled his eyes when she knelt down to speak to him.

"Hey, where are your parents?" She spoke as tears fell down the boys cheeks. The boy shrugged.

"Excuse me, is this your child?" Draco asked a woman who walked past. "No? Ugh. Helpful." Y/n looked up Draco, who had the usual snarl on his face.

"We can't leave him, Draco." Y/n sighed at Draco who had his arms crossed.

"I don't know y/n, there are hundreds of people here." Draco mumbled, looking around and continuing to ask people if they had lost a child.

"Okay, Uhm, Lets go get a corndog?" Y/n suggested and the little boy nodded. "Draco, go sit with him over there and I'll get some corndogs." She spoke, before running off.

"Y/n-!" Draco tried, but y/n had already left. He looked at the boy who had stopped crying and sighed. "Come on then." Draco huffed, refusing to hold the child's hand, instead walking together to the seats, sitting down and waiting for y/n. This isn't how Draco had planned tonight to go.

"Is that your girlfriend?" The little boy asked Draco, who was reading a pamphlet.

"Yes. Yes, she is my girlfriend." Draco cleared his throat, flipping the paper over to read about farm animals.

"She's pretty." The boy said and Draco looked down at him, rolling his eyes. 

"She is." Draco began. "And don't you dare steal her from me." 

"Why not? She is buying me a corndog, so she must like me?" The boy grinned at Draco who scoffed.

"She's the only good thing in my life." Draco mumbled. "You'll understand when you are older." Draco averted his attention back to his pamphlet. Draco wasn't wrong. His father was always an asshole. His mother never stood up for him, except when necessary, and his fucking house was too big for three people. Y/n was a breath of fresh air to Draco. 

"Why is your hair so white?" 

"I don't know."

"Why are you wearing black?" 

"I don't know."

He waited a few more minutes before y/n returned with three corndogs, handing one over to the boy. 

"Lucas? Oh my god!" A woman shouted, running up to the three. "Thank god we found you!" She yelled as her husband followed her, the boy jumping into her arms.

"Thank you for finding our son!" Lucas' father thanked Y/n and Draco, Y/n nodding at them. Y/n and Draco found themselves on the ferris wheel. Although it wasn't the time y/n had wanted, she preferred it. They had spoken as the ride slowly moved. 

Y/n observed Draco. The way he would flinch anytime the ride made a noise. The way he looked over the carriage when they reached the peak of the ride. The way his hair blew perfectly in the wind. The way he smiled at her when they spoke. The way he would chuckle or laugh when she made a small joke.

All these small, but beautiful things in y/n's eyes that Draco did, made her happy. This is what she had needed, this is what Draco needed, and it was what they, as a couple needed. Time to be together without interruption. 

Y/n let out a small breath through her nose and rested her head on Draco's shoulder, Draco kissing her forehead as they enjoyed the rest of their night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 222 29
Harry and Draco are ready to move forward. Away from the past, away from the castle, the battle, the war, and, most importantly, each other. However...
3.1K 80 41
It was the start of a new school year at Hogwarts, and students excitedly ran with their trolleys to reach 9 ¾. Lots of excitement can be heard on th...
108K 1.5K 33
A Draco Malfoy love story// For readers 16+ Smut, love, & a lot of messes. -Even when drowning seemed like the only option, I was able to find someo...
37.8K 659 39
- Draco Malfoy and Fred Weasley love triangle. -oc fanfic ... Draco Malfoy, Mr. Daddy's Money, has always acted like he hated her. What happens...