Love & Lust (CURRENTLY BEING...

由 WaattyAriiaa

------------------------------------------------------------ I jumped a little at the feel of his cold rings... 更多

• Authors Note •
• Cast List •
• Playlist •
Chapter 1
Comments
Comments
Chapter 2
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Offical Goodbye.
Hello :)
Editing

Chapter 44

13.7K 267 274
由 WaattyAriiaa

Belle Fawn

The next few days were hard, I spent most of it in pain and in shock it even happened. It was excruciating seeing Liam everyday after what happened. If even seeing him meant glimpses. It didn't matter because, in those couple of seconds all of it would hit me. And it hurt so bad that I felt like I couldn't breathe, now I finally understood how Caroline felt.

I'd never thought I'd understand until now.

When I went home after that argument, the tears that fell were endless. I think I might have scared Gracie with how loud I was sobbing. She sat outside my room all night because, I just couldn't talk. I don't think she knew that I knew, she was there but, I was thankful she was. At least it gave me some stability that not everything was complete shit.

But, I did this to myself I knew I would get hurt, I just knew it. Gracie knew it too I just didn't care, now look at me, it was my own fault.

I couldn't quit the internship because, of him. My parents would literally have my head and I have way too much to worry about right now. Even if seeing Liam caused me so much pain I didn't even know was possible. There was always someone who could make me smile even with such pain in my heart.

It was Nathan, he knows things between Liam and I have ended. Obviously because, of him but, I didn't mention a word about Mads and Liam. Even if it was all I thought about. It was like that embarrassing memory you have lying around in your mind forever. Except instead of embarrassment it was pain, cruel harsh pain and betrayal.

Yet embarrassment still lurked around the corner, I was the one who was stupid enough to trust him with a blind eye because, of my feelings.

There were just so many emotions I felt about them being together. One being I wasn't enough if he wanted to have sex with Mads, he obviously needed more. I didn't give him that and that's why he did it. Second, I did something completely wrong to have led him to want another woman. Thirdly, he doesn't care about me, if he even had a shred of care for me he wouldn't have done it in the first place.

I wanted to believe that after everything I gave to him and after all of our time together. That I'd have to mean something to him that he'd have to care about me. But, I was wrong, I couldn't be more wrong and that's what makes me sick. I felt betrayed even after how much I trusted him. I trusted him with everything in me and he broke it.

He broke me, which was something I was trying to avoid all along and I couldn't.

The kiss Nathan and I shared has also been occupying my mind. I was so satisfied when we finally kissed but, instantly regretted the feeling when I seen Liam's face. We haven't talked about it since then but, I know I can't run from it forever.

"Hey." I looked up upon hearing Nathan's sudden voice, he smiled a little, "Lunch?"

•••

"So how are you feeling about..." he trailed off and I finished his sentence already knowing what his next words were.

"I'm fine." I lied with a smile he could obviously see through, but, he thankfully brushed it away with his own smile.

"Well if that's going to be your answer every time I ask, does that mean I can take you on a date already?" he questioned, which made my stomach flip and my eyes widen in surprise, "We've already got the kissing part of the date out of the way." he stared at me softly with his eyes boring into mine, "What do you say beautiful?"

Right here and then I couldn't find it in me to say no after everything he's been through with me. He wanted me even when I chose Liam over him and when I was mess. How could I deny him of one simple date?

"Yes." I replied, his hand slid across the table to grab mine and I eyed our hands.

This decision is what landed me at my house on Friday night with my nerves on overdrive. Gracie literally had to remind me a thousand times that the billions of things that could go wrong, wouldn't. I wondered if maybe I was making a mistake, it's only been a few days since Liam and I. It made me feel so bad but, Gracie also had to remind me of Mads and Liam. It broke me to hear yet I needed that reminder if I was going to get passed this date.

Gracie was all for it, I knew she didn't want to say it out loud but, she was happy I was going on this date with Nathan. I knew that she was also happy that Liam and I were over despite the reason why. Not that I wasn't also extremely excited, a part of me just wished it was Liam.

And I hated myself for it.

"He's here, he looks so good in- ouch!" Gracie whined and smacked away Derek's hands after he pitched her sides.

"He looks so good in a what?" he raised his eyebrows and she slyly smiled, mumbling a 'nothing'

My heart beat sped up and I walked passed the now arguing couple. I muttered a goodbye to them, walking down the stairs to come face to face with Nathan once I successfully opened the door. He looked really handsome, his hair was more styled than usual. And he was wearing a black shirt with some dark jeans. I'm glad I picked a good outfit, it was a light grey dress that stopped above my knee paired with a jean jacket.

"You look amazing." he softly grabbed my hand and lead me out of the house.

I shut the door on the way, feeling the blush coating my cheeks, "Thank you, you look good too." I mumbled.

He smiled, leading us both to the car, once we were successfully in we were off. During the comfortable silence I drifted my eyes over to his form. His brown hair was messily styled, his dark brown eyes watching the road intently. He brought one of his hands to run through his hair as he gripped the gear shift. His hands had no rings but, they were still eye catching, his veins were very prominent nicely traveling up his forearms.

Then my eyes caught the slight bruising on his sharp jawline that was only just now going away. I hated that Nathan got caught with me like that and that I brought all of this onto him.

"I never got to say sorry about.." he glanced to me as I made a motion around his jaw.

He laughed lightly, "It's okay beautiful." The car rolled to a stop at a red light before he turned to me with a small smile, "I'd take a punch for you any day." I felt my heart beat faster at his words, my face already heating up.

"How chivalrous of you." I managed to say through my flustered state.

He smirked, "Of course, besides I think it makes me look kind of good no?" he winked, when he caught my eye and my face burned more.

Because, honestly it did and Gracie is the one who pointed it out to me in the first place. It was when she was trying to make me feel better. She said and I quote, 'Screw Liam, he only made Nathan hotter'. I smiled to myself at the memory.

After a couple more seconds of comfortable silence meshed with the sound of the wheels on the road. I looked out the window as we passed by the entrance of this really nice restaurant. Seeing the restaurant only showed me how real this date was. Nathan pulled into the parking lot and turned to me with a smile that made me nervous.

"You ready?" he asked, reaching across and placing his hand on top of mine.

I nodded, "Of course."

He smiled again motioning for me to stay put before he got out and went around to open my door. When he met my eyes a humorous glint filled them.

His hand was outstretched to me as he spoke, "My lady." I smiled at his joking tone, slowly slipping my hand into his.

He helped me out while I replied with a bit of laughter, "You're too much."

I looked up to see him with a grin on his face as he shut my door for me and we walked side by side to the entrance. I felt his hand touch my lower back making me bite my lip. Images of when Liam used to do that already occupying my mind.

Along with that, a whole lot of hurt.

A black carpet was rolled outside leading all the way into the opulent place. The golden doors were open and from my view I could faintly make out a bar that had dark blue neon lights. As soon as we stepped inside I glanced across from the bar to see a small dance floor. The other side of the room however was filled with dinner tables, the theme being essentially dark blue. It was beautiful and I love how everything flowed perfectly together.

"I love it." I stated, looking up to him with a smile, his mirroring my own.

"I'm glad." his hand slipped from my back to grab my hand in his, bringing up to his lips to kiss lightly.

I smiled and he began to lead us to the tables, he pulled my chair out for me first before seating himself. We looked through the menus sparing glances at one another. My heart was beating fast and I was so nervous.

"So how's Sam?" I questioned with a smile, Nathan looked up from his menu narrowing his eyes.

"Is that why you said yes to this date?" he questioned which made me laugh.

"Oh yeah, of course." I nodded my head, he grinned and shook his head.

"That hurt." he stated, our laughter filling the air around us.

My once horrible thoughts about this date going wrong were now long gone.

•••

Liam Black

"Another." I motioned my hand towards my now empty glass, the bartender giving me a look.

He grabbed the bottle of bourbon from the shelf and poured some more into my glass, "Who hurt you?" he questioned, I rose an eyebrow.

Images of the blue eyed beauty herself coming uninvited into my mind. I snatched the glass to drink up the liquid to distract myself from the fresh image now floating around in my head. The liquid burned my throat but, even that wasn't enough to keep the way I felt at bay.

"No one." I stated.

I placed the glass down and stood up, feeling all of the alcohol hitting me hard. After pulling my wallet from my pocket, I paid for the drinks before turning around to leave. When I was passing by the dining room area, I could have sworn I heard her laugh. I did, because, as soon as I looked inside that room. My eyes locked onto her figure and my chest bloomed with that same painful feeling.

After what happened seeing her was hell, I thought that the worst pain I ever felt was my parents not being there for me. But, I couldn't be more wrong because, this was the worst pain. Losing Belle was awful and indescribable. Knowing she wasn't mine anymore was painful. Knowing she had feelings for Nathan was even more painful.

But, knowing she hates me, that was the worst of them all. Never in my life did I think three words could affect me so much. It was my own fault though, if I just kept my mouth shut my own fib wouldn't be completely ruining me right now. Because, the truth was that I didn't sleep with Mads at all. We kissed and my body couldn't go any further than that.

Now that I see her here with him though. It just shows me that what we had didn't matter to her as much as I thought it did.

That was the most painful thing I've ever felt.

•••

Belle Fawn

So far the date was going great, he had me smiling throughout the whole evening. We even got to watch Sam on his phone from the cameras he has in his house. That dog has to be the most adorable fluffy guy ever. Nathan also talked about his childhood, it was a good one, two dads, one little sister, even a family dog. He also did really well in school and had many friends, I envied that.

Nathan suddenly stood up, outstretching his hand to me while my features changed to confusion, "You still owe me a dance gorgeous." he smiled.

I bit my lip to keep from smiling too much before slipping my hand into his, "Okay."

He led me to the mini dance floor where other people were slow dancing as well to a soft song. My fingers laced through his while I placed my other hand on his shoulder. He gripped my waist with his other hand and led us in a slow dance. The song was nice and sweet as we moved. His dark brown eyes set on me with such wonder and softness.

My heart wouldn't stop racing especially when his eyes flickered to my lips. His thumb caressed my side gently and he slowly leant down. Our lips were so close now, he brushed his against mine before connecting them. My eyes instantly shut and I melted into the kiss. His scent surrounded me, the giddy warmth I always felt with him making itself known.

We slowly pulled away from one another, our foreheads connecting, "I'm glad I didn't give up." he whispered against my lips.

I smiled, "Me too."

His orbs were locked with mine until a movement behind him caught my eyes. It was the one person I didn't want to see tonight, especially tonight. We locked gazes and his were filled with pure anger. Mixed with something else that I'm foolish to even be thinking, pain. He hurt me, not the other way around.

How was it that even though I'm with Nathan right now, someone who's never hurt me. Someone who's always wanted more with me. That I still found myself wanting to just throw myself into Liam's arms. It wasn't fair, it wasn't fair to me or Nathan but, either way I had to stay with Nathan. I tore my eyes away from Liam and looked back to the man before me.

Then I kissed him, his lips meeting mine in such a sweet kiss, it was almost enough to make me forget about Liam.

Almost.

_________________________________

Hey everyone, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I want to thank you all for over 3k reads and over 300 votes. I really appreciate it and I'm so happy to see that people actually like this story. Because, at the beginning I was so hesitant on even publishing this story. But, to see people actually liking it, makes me feel so happy.

Anyways, I wonder how you are all feeling about Liam now and what you thinks going to happen next!

Thoughts?

Feelings?

Predictions?

_________________________________

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

193K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
2.1M 11.6K 12
"You have no fucking idea how long I've been wanting to do this." He started with my heals as he kneeled between my legs. He removed the right one fi...
9.7M 211K 47
(18+) "We shouldn't, your son is my fiancé." I whispered sounding unsure and very hostile. He watched me carefully with his dark blue eyes before til...
4.4M 148K 50
❀ FEATURED ON WATTPAD'S EDITORS' PICKS LIST ❀ [The Closer is intended for readers with an appetite for the dark and sexy. Read at your own discretion...