✓ |ANGELIC CURSE || SUPERNATU...

By angelrollseyes

"You're the one who's supposed to be hell's greatest weapon, aren't you? You dont look like it", Lucifer said... More

PROLOGUE
INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
THANK YOU

CHAPTER 11

1.1K 30 8
By angelrollseyes

Lizziel was sitting at the library table with her head in her hands when she heard the bunker door open.

"Lizziel?", Castiel said surprised to see her, "You're okay".

"Cassie, they took them and I tried to help but they told me not to. I stood there doing nothing", Lizziel told him.

Castiel put a comforting hand on her shoulder and said, "Well, if it's any consolation to you, I lost Kelly. She um, managed to trick me".

"It's okay man, shit happens", Lizziel said patting his arm, "So, what are we gonna do now?".

"I called Mary to help" Castiel told Lizziel and at the exact moment Mary entered the bunker.

"Castiel, Lizziel", Mary said before looking around the bunker for Sam and Dean, "Where's my boys?".

Lizziel and Castiel exchanged glances before they began to tell Mary about all the events that went down in the past couple of days.

"You left them?", Mary asked Castiel.

"No I, Dean told me to go. The woman-", Castiel went to explain.

Mary cut him off, "The one you lost?".

"I didn't, I thought that she", Castiel said.

"Stop making excuses!", Mary snapped.

"Hey! It's not his fault. We tried everything we could. He didn't know that Kelly would just up and leave", Lizziel angrily said.

"Why....if they needed my help, why didn't they call me?", Mary asked with confusion in her voice.

"You were out", Castiel informed her.

"He's right, you know. You had the choice to come back to the Winchesters that day after the funeral of that hunter but you didn't", Lizziel said, slightly glaring at her for blaming Castiel before.

"How did we let this happen?", Mary asked.

Castiel looked down while Lizziel began to come up with a plan.

"I need to go find someone. He might be able to help us", Lizziel said before disappearing.

*****

Lizziel had been searching for a friend of hers for the past one month while also keeping in touch with Castiel and Mary, she had travelled practically all over the world trying to follow his trail.

Currently she was at a café in Paris, having a cup of coffee and searching for more leads on her friend when, suddenly she heard a voice with a British accent, "This seat taken, love?".

Lizziel looked up to only find a boy around her age with blue eyes and messy hair looking at her with a smirk. She rolled her eyes with a smile and said, "Hey Thaddeus, been trying to catch up to you for a long while".

(Freddie Highmore as Thaddeus)

"Oh really, why might you be doing that?", Thaddeus asked her, sitting down on the seat opposite to her .

"I need your help", Lizziel told him.

"Do you need me to get a weapon that is kept too high up for you, shortstack?", Thaddeus said in a teasing manner.

"Oh, shush. I need your help finding the Winchesters, Thads" Lizziel said.

"Geez, you still on that mission of yours? I thought you would've finished it by now", he said making Lizziel look at him guiltily, "What?".

"Uh I kinda found out why I've always been the odd one out in heaven. I'm originally an angel", she told him with a sheepish smile.

"Holy shit, wow. I just thought you were a weirdly created demon. So, you working with the Winchesters now, I'm guessing?", Thaddeus asked her causing her to nod her head in agreement.

Thaddeus looked at her with a mischievous smile, "Well, you always were the rebel. Got both of us into a lot of trouble".

"Yeah yeah whatever. So will you help me?", Lizziel asked him.

"Sure, anything for one of my good friends", Thaddeus said before winking at her.

"I am your only friend, you idiot", Lizziel said swatting his head.

"Shush, no one needs to know that", Thaddeus said before telling her to follow him.

They headed to the apartment where Thaddeus was staying.

"Who would've thought that a demon would be living in an apartment?", Lizziel said with a chuckle.

"I'll tell you who wouldn't, the guy who gave you the mission. Asmodeus", Thaddeus told her with a smirk.

"Ugh, he's such an ass. I'm pretty sure he's looking for me. Luckily, I know how to hide myself", Lizziel said.

"Yes you do. Anyways, where shall I look for the Winchesters?", Thaddeus asked her while typing on his laptop.

Lizziel thought for a while and said, "I'm pretty sure they must've been taken to one of the remote secure areas of the government".

"Okay, this might take me some time", Thaddeus informed her.

"Okay, I'll try to also look for them till then. See ya later, Thads", Lizziel said before teleporting away.

*****

It had been a few days after her meeting with Thaddeus, who also had no luck finding the Winchesters, when Lizziel got a call from Castiel saying that he knew the location of the Winchesters and told her to meet him and Mary. Lizziel quickly teleported into the backseat of Mary's car, to find her loading her gun and Castiel looking through the window.

"Hey Lizziel", Mary told her with a smile causing Lizziel to do the same.

"You got here quickly, both of you", Castiel said.

"Yep", Mary said.

"What can I say, I'm fast Cassie", Lizziel said with a smirk, putting a small smile on Castiel's face.

Castiel got into the car, when Mary said, "What do you think we're walking into?".

"I don't know. We may want backup. Crowley and Rowena?", Castiel told her.

"The king of hell and his mother, the witch? Hope we can do better than that", Mary said with a scoff.

"C'mon they're not that bad", Lizziel said defensively.

"I may have an idea", Castiel told her.

"Good. Seat belt on. I drive fast", Mary said before driving in full speed making Lizziel comment, "Wow, you really are Dean's mother".

After driving for a while, the three finally arrived at State Route 34 and they saw two guys in suits standing in front of them causing them to quickly get out of the car.

"This is your idea? The people that almost killed my boys, they're gonna be our backup. Suddenly, the demon and his mommy don't look so bad", Mary said slightly annoyed.

"See I told you. Also, these are the British douchebags the brothers were talking about, they sure look like it", Lizziel said sassily.

"Excuse me, who are you?", one of the men, who was wearing a light blue suit jacket asked her.

"None of your business", Lizziel snapped.

"Okay enough Liz. They helped us with Lucifer", Castiel said.

"Lucifer? The Lucifer? Wait, so you're telling me what happened in Indianapolis was that you took on the bleeding devil yourself?", the man with the beige suit said, whose name Lizziel realised was Mick Davies which made the other guy Arthur Ketch. The Winchesters had told her about them.

"Yes", Castiel bluntly replied.

"Did you win?", Ketch asked.

"Of course we won", Lizziel said smugly.

"Bravo!", Ketch told her.

"But Sam and Dean were taken", Mary said glancing at Castiel and Lizziel, "We think we can get them back, but we need...".

"Help. So we'll help", Mick completed Mary's sentence when he noticed her hesitate.

"Really? Just like that?", Mary suspiciously asked.

"Mrs. Winchester...Mary. I came to this country to do one thing-make friends", Mick said.

"Well, must be something difficult for you", Lizziel mumbled under her breath.

Mick continued acting like he didn't hear her comment, "You American hunters, you're a different breed than our sort. You're surly, suspicious. You don't play well with others".

"Well, that's accurate", Castiel said causing Lizziel to nod her head.

"You don't trust people you don't know, even when they come bearing gifts. Now I can't help that but I can help you. And if word were to get out that we did our part to save Sam and Dean Winchester, well that's just good business, isn't it? And who knows when this all might be over we might even be friends", Mick said causing Lizziel to roll her eyes.

"Okay, I can't handle this conversation anymore. I'm gonna go look for their presence", Lizziel told Castiel and Mary.

"Be careful", Castiel told her.

"How are you going to do that?", Ketch asked her.

"I guess I'm special", Lizziel said with a smirk before disappearing.

After hours of waiting they finally met up with the Winchesters. Sam and Dean had a look of relief on their face as they hugged Castiel, Mary and Lizziel. After telling them that the British Men of Letters helped them and after the Winchesters informed them that the remaining survivors would call for backup so they had to be quick, they all got into Mary's car and began to drive back to the bunker.

Lizziel was sleeping with her head on Castiel's shoulder when suddenly the car began to stop causing her to wake up.

"What's happening?", Lizziel asked.

"Its time", Sam said, everyone looking at him confused.

They all got out of the car and Mary asked the same question Lizziel did, "What's happening".

"Yeah, Dean. Sup?", Billie said.

"Billie?", Mary asked.

"You're a reaper. Why are you here?", Lizziel said.

"And you are, or were heaven's most precious angel", Billie told her with a small smile.

"Guys, that place. There was only one way we were getting out of there, and that wasn't breathing. So I made a call, Billie", Dean said.

Sam continued, "Dean talked to her, then she came to me and we made a deal. We'd get to die and come back one more time".

"But in exchange, come midnight a Winchester goes bye-bye. Like permanently and that is something I've been looking forward too for a long time", Billie told them.

Lizziel walked away from everyone trying to come up with a plan, when she noticed Mary holding a gun to her own head.

"Mary no!", Lizziel yelled.

"I love you", Mary told the Winchesters but as she was going to shoot an angel blade went right through Billie's chest causing her eyes to glow. Billie's dead body fell to the floor to reveal Castiel standing behind her with an angel blade.

"Cas, what have you done?", Dean asked him.

"What had to be done. You know this world, this sad, doomed little world, it needs you. It needs every last Winchester it can get, and I will not let you die, I won't let any of you die. And I won't let you sacrifice yourselves. You mean too much to me, to everything. Yeah, you made a deal. You made a stupid deal and I broke it,. You're welcome", Castiel told them sternly on the verge of tears.

Lizziel walked forward and put a comforting hand on Castiel's back. They all got back into Mary's car and drove in silence to the bunker.

~•~

Oh my god. We've reached 500 reads. Thank you guys, it really means a lot to me

I love you❤

-----•••☆•••-----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 1K 80
A new threat looms over your head when you get your hands on the Demon Tablet. It possesses the one thing that will make all your nightmares go away:...
177K 5K 23
DEVIL IN ME| "human's make mistakes all the time, but the good ones don't run away from their problems, they deal with them". [SUPERNATURAL SEASON 1...
106K 920 40
One shots of the TV show Supernatural. Requests are open! WARNING⚠️: Includes SMUT, fluff and sad stuff. 16+ read at own risk (I'm just trying to not...
6.5K 437 59
Faith has always known she was different. The dreams of her mother burning, the strange things she see that can't be explained. The Winchesters com...