CสœษชสŸแด…สœแดแดแด… Fส€ษชแด‡ษดแด… | ๐™ฐ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐š...

By Elijah_Unkn0wn

"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, (๐˜ /๐˜ฏ)?" "๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต! ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ... More

Prologue
Order Up!
Dinner
Hunting season!
Clues, messages, and DRINKS
caฯ…gะฝั‚!
Heart Break
I'm Sorry...
I found you!
New Sinner!
Angel Dust
Interview
Reunion again.
A Date?
Break up and Make up
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Party Preparations
Quick A/n
Grand Opening!
Was that a yes?
The Morning After
I'm Sorry, But You Found A...What?
That imposter's lookin kinda sus tho
A/n Important!
I guess an important A/n
๐•Ž๐•–๐•๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•– tฯƒ Hแด‡สŸสŸ~
What now...?
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?! (;'เผŽเบถะ”เผŽเบถ')
Semi-Important A/n!!
Surprise!!๐ŸŽ‰
Was it just a dream?
It's official...
Flowers
Pride month!
.
Important!!
Some.. Arrangements :)
Happy Pride Month!! /Small A/N
Few arts!!!
[ Sneak Peek!! :D ]
A Crack In The Glass
Trust Issues
Baby ๏ฟผFever

Friends For Life

10.8K 342 561
By Elijah_Unkn0wn

|July 6th, 1923|

{Y/n's Pov}

You stumbled into the bedrooms securing a small red box in hand. It seems like the cost is clear. Your smile widened as you hid the box underneath your mattress. Although it looks like a a small bump from the top, he will never find out about it!

"(Y/n) dear? What are you doing?"

A startled squeal left your lips as you turned around. There he was, Alastor in all his might. His chocolate hair wavy as ever and yet still combed to perfection, the soft shade of brown in his eyes gazing at you like you were the most fragile thing in the world.
"Hey, Alastor! I was just fixing my bed!" You lied and sat on the bed.

He tilted his head and looked at the bed, a smirk forming on his lips "But, dear, it's still all messy" You let out a small chuckle and crossed your legs, "I didn't say I started though" Alastor chuckled and sat beside you. The bed dipped more on his side, since he was obviously taller than you, that made your body lean on his.

"You are so silly sometimes, you know that darling?" He asked playfully. You chuckled and nodded your head frantically. "Mhm!"

You both laughed as you noticed something missing. Something about his appearance was wrong, something... You let out a small gasp as you cupped his cheeks. "Alastor, where are your glasses??"

He seemed a bit hesitant at your question, almost like he was nervous to answer it "I-It's nothing to worry about dear."
You crossed your arms and stared at him with a stern look. You never frown unless it's important, like if you needed to get an answer or you needed to be taken serious.
And Alastor, oh, he gives up quick.

"They broke.." He murmured. You bit the inside of your cheek and pulled him in for a hug. "Let me guess, Allison?" You asked kinda obviously. If it was those no good simps that broke them, you were going to kill them! They know how expensive glasses are, especially if you had to support the rest of the kids with everything you have.

You felt a nod and he nuzzled into your neck, causing you to giggle. You pulled away and gave him a soft smile, "Well, I suppose a early gift won't hurt" You said, standing up.

"Whatever do you mean, dear?" He questioned. You ignored his wondering mind and lifted the mattress a bit to get the box. You spun around and held the box in front of you towards Alastor, "Happy early birthday!" You chirped happily. He looked stunned and surprised at the same time.

He snapped out of his trace and shakily got the box, like he was holding his own heart in his hands "You remembered..?" He muttered embarrassed. You gave him a questioning look like he was crazy, "How could I forget? We've been celebrating each other's for years!"

"But anyways, remember how you said you wanted a monocle but we didn't have enough money for it?" You asked cocking my head to the side. Once you said that he jumped from his seat, "Did you really?! You must be joshing..!" He asked in disbelief. Even he knew that you were low on money and couldn't really buy anything else but essentials for the kids, but going this far as buying a $50 monocle?!

You rested your head on your hand with a smirk, "Do you think I'd joke about this?" You raised a brow at the boy, he bit his lip and embraced you in light speed. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!" He repeated causing you to laugh, "Anything for you, Al. Now open it!!"

You both hugged for a few minutes before Alastor pulled away and looked inside the box. Every birthday of his, you like to admire his reactions, cause.. You've been here in the orphanage for 11 years. Once you turn 18, you have to leave and survive on your own.
But God could change that! Maybe Alastor could be lucky and get adopted before he turns 18, you pray every single night that he could get adopted.

"It's... Wonderful, my dear.." He whispered snapping you out of your thoughts. Alastor was inspecting the red monocle with a wide smile. It looked like he was going to cry, not sad tears, but happy tears, ones you haven't seen in years.. Your smile soften as your heart skipped a beat. You're so glad he's happy here, you still remember the condition he was when you first met.

You stood up and carefully grabbed the monocle, "Okay, hold still.." You murmured, he followed you order and stood still. Your slightly shaky hands managed to place his monocle perfectly near his right eye. He blinked a couple times to get used to the prescription, which you know fairly.

"Soo?" You asked stepping back, he looked around and his smile widen. "Darling.. It's perfect!" He resounded as he pulled you into another hug. "Where on Earth did you manage to get it?!" Alastor queried, grabbing you by the shoulders.

You grinned and tilted me head, "I saved enough money from the diner I worked at. The boss is a pain but he's still a sweetheart" But your smile instantly dropped when you heard an all too familiar voice.

"And what the hell do you think your doing to my beau??"

You and Alastor sighed as you turned to the doorway. You crossed your arms and raised a brow, "He's no ones beau, Allison. I'm sure no one wants to even be with you with that bitchy attitude of yours." A smug smirk formed on your lips at her priceless face.

She blinked and scrunched her nose in anger, "And why are you still here? You're 19, you don't belong here anymore" You clarified eyeing her with disgust. "Ms. Bitch let me stay, because I'm her favorite" Allison bragged with a shit-eating grin. You scoffed and hanged your head, "You're her favorite because you just begged her to let you stay. That's what someone weak do, prick."

"Okay okay, no need to bring out the foul language. We'll be on our way" Alastor said grabbing my wrist. You huffed and let him drag you out of the room. Before you vanished from sight, you turned to Allison and gave her the middle finger as you stook out your tongue.
She looked like she was going to explode!

You let out a laugh and put an arm around Alastor, "Thanks for that, I was running out of vulgar words. She just doesn't know when to give up" You sighed and shook your head.

"It's best if you just leave her be, I just hope we get out of this place soon.." He wished. You agreed with him, but you're mostly wishing he gets out of here. You don't really care if you do, as much as you hate this place, there's still children here who needs a real caretaker.

You both sighed and went to the front of the building. A pair of blobs caught your attention that made you stop at Ms. Smith's doorway, there was a couple sitting at the desk. You held in a squeal and ran to Alastor who was outside.

"Alastor!" You burst and jumped onto his back. "Whoa! Yes, darling? What got in your shoes?" He joked with a smug smile. You rolled your eyes and wrapped your arms around his neck, "There's a couple in Ms. Smith's office!" You exclaimed quietly.

His eyes and smile widen with glee, "So you think they'll adopt one of us??" He queried with genuine curiosity. You shrugged and rubbed your cheek against his, "I hope they pick you, though!"

Alastor raised a brow and faced you, "What about you, dear? If I'm gone, then you'll be alone with those certifiable girls.." You giggled and grabbed his hands, "I'd be fine, Al. There's still children here and I need to take care of them. I know how you dislike them" You squinted your eyes at him as his smile turned into a nervous one.

"Alastor Brant, report to Ms. Smith office!" The distorted speaker announced.

You both stared at the speak and your gaze landed on him. Your smile shrunk as he looked at you. "My prayers have been answered"

You and Alastor walked to the office and saw the couple facing you. You tilted your head and looked towards Alastor. "Alastor, this is Abigail and Markus William, they're your new parents" Ms. Smith introduced with a raspy tone. You saw Alastors eyes sparkle with joy and stepped closer to the couple.

The male, or Markus kneeled down to Alastor and held out his hand. "Hi there, Alastor. I'm Markus, your new Father" He said weirdly. Your smile flattened a bit, feeling a pool of caution in your stomach.

"I-I'm Abigail, yo-your Mother" The women stuttered.

You bit your lip and stepped back from the room. Maybe you're just imagining things.. You'll just go pack Alastors bag and... Say goodbye..

Letting out a sigh, you walked to the bedrooms and started to pack Al's suitcase.

{Alastors Pov}

"Go get your bags, and we'll get going!" Markus said patting my head. I couldn't help but shudder under his touch, but I shrugged it off. These were my new parents.. I should show some respect.

I turned my heels and saw that (Y/n) wasn't there, she probably went back to the bedrooms.

And so I went there, feeing my eyes get watery. I couldn't believe I was getting adopted.. After all these years...
But, (Y/n) was the only person that made this Hell be Heaven.

"Al!" A cheery voice shouted. I blinked and looked inside the room, "Oh, there you are dear" I smiled.

(Y/n) shuffled out the bedroom with bags in her hands, "I packed for you!" She beamed. My eyes soften and hugged her tight. She tensed up but relaxed and hugged me back.

I buried my face in the crook of her neck trying not to let out a sob, "I'll miss you, (Y/n).." I whispered.

Her hands felt shaky and her breathing became heavy. "I-I'll miss you t-too, Alastor..." She sobbed, my grip tightened around her as I let a few tears trail down my cheek.

"Alastor! W-We're ready to go h-home!" Abigail yelled out. I bit my lip and pulled away from the hug. I looked into (Y/n)'s eyes as it glosses up with tears, but her smile was still there.

"Remember to always smile, Al.. You're never fully dressed without one..!" She said pointing to her cheeks that were stained with tears.
I let out a chuckle and wiped her tears away, she still looks so beautiful even like this...

I breathed in deeply and exhaled, I picked up my suitcase and gave her a smile. She leaned closer to me and put her hand on my cheek, then, she kissed my forehead.

"Now, go with your new family. I put something special in your bag, but wait until you get home" She reminded with a wink. I felt my cheeks heat up but I didn't show it, but responding with a nodded.

She ruffled my hair and patted me on the back. I let out a sigh as I walked towards the entrance. There stood my new parents with a car behind them, it looks a bit worn out but still stable.

I put my bags in the back seat and sat inside. Markus turned on the car and glanced at me. I looked out the window and saw most of the kids outside with (Y/n), the sight made my heart melt.

They all waved as the car started to move, I smiled and waved back before they left my sight. I leaned back on the seat and let out a deep sigh.

"Don't worry, A-Alastor. We'll take c-care of you!" Abigail stuttered out as she looked back at me with a forced smile. I raised a brow but nodded.
"Stop it with your stuttering, women!" Markus yelled hitting Abigail on the head causing her to yelp.

I felt fear raise up inside me as I watched the man abuse the women. My smile faded into a fearful frown.
Markus took a glance at me before turning his attention back to the road.

"If you're going to be our son, you respect me. You've in that shit hole for years, and I already can tell you're not a man. So I'll make you into one." He grunted, I just stared at him with wide eyes, keeping quiet for my sake.

He suddenly stopped the car roughly and turned his body to me, "I except you to answer me, boy!"
I started to shake and swallowed lightly, "Y-Yes, sir" I muttered out. Markus let out a huff and started to drive again.

I looked at Abigail but she had a frown eyeing the passing Street.
Was this really my new family..?

꧁꧂

"I'm going to the bar with some men, I'll be back in a few hours!" Markus shouted as he slammed the door. I winced at the loud slam and stared at the door.
"Hey, it's o-okay.. A month or so, h-he'll be more... Gentle!" Abigail muttered putting a hand on my shoulder.

I turned to her with a faint frown, "Why does he hit you, Abigail?" I asked monotoned, she blinked by my sudden questions.
"Please, call m-me Mother, or Mom, which ever y-you like, Alastor!" She giggled faintly.

When she was giggling, I saw some bruises on her neck. They looked new and dark.
"Will he hit me too..?" I frowned my eyebrows as my voice got shaky. I even remember some abuse from my real parents, well, more from my father.

Abigail's eyes soften and shook her head, "No, n-not when I'm here, dear.." She cooed stroking my hair. I sighed and nodded, "Ho-How about I make s-some jambalaya?" Abigail asked with a smile.

I raised an eyebrow at the name, "I've never had that before, (Y/n) usually cooks for everyo-.." I stopped myself as I thought of (Y/n). I miss her already...

"Is that g-girl your friend?" She asked curiously, I nodded as my smile widen. "My best friend.. We've been together since she found me"

I sighed once more as I ran a hand through my hair, "Can you teach me to do this.. 'Jambalayaya'?" I asked squinting my eyes at the word. Abigail chuckled and led me to the kitchen.

"Jam-bal-aya, son" She corrected. I gave her a smile and we started to make dinner.

«»

I took a spoonful of the Jambalaya and steered it into my mouth. My taste buds wanted to explode with cheers from the flavor. This was the best food I've ever tasted! Well, besides (Y/n)'s of course.

"T-This is amazing!" I chirped with a big smile, Mother giggled with a small smile. "I'm glad y-you did, it was my s-special recipe!"

I hummed in satisfaction as I eat another scoop. "I'll go g-get your bedroom ready" She stated standing up. I muttered an 'okay' and kept eating.

I could get used to this, especially the Jambalaya. I thought as I started to finish the soup. It really tasted heavenly, like she put some kind of magical ingredient into the food that would make you fall in love with it in a instant.
I almost let out a yelp as I heard a sudden giggle behind me.

"Look who t-this is from!~" Mother teased holding a paper in front of my face. I chuckled and grabbed it, must be from (Y/n)..

I opened the letter and started to read it.

ᗪear ᗅlaѕтor...

ιғ yoυ're readιng тнιѕ, тнen yoυ ѕнoυld вe aт yoυr new нoмe. Jυѕт ĸnow тнaт ι'м proυd yoυ ѕυrvιved тнιѕ нell нole, ιт'ѕ aмazιng really.

вυт ι'м ѕorry yoυ нad тo leave мe вeнιnd, don'т worry aвoυт тнaт. ι ѕтιll нave reѕponѕιвlιтιeѕ нere wιтн тнe ĸιdѕ.

Juѕt мaĸe ѕυre yoυ vιѕιт мe aт тнe dιner!
|addreѕѕ - 103 G̶a̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ мander way|
worĸ нoυrѕ = 1pм-8:30pм

ι love yoυ, Ꭺl!

reмeмвer тo sмιℓe!
yoυr never ғυlly dreѕѕed wιтнoυт one!

ғroм yoυr вeѕт ғrιend...
(y/n)ꨄ︎

My smile soften as I reread the letter, she still has her same handwriting from when we were kids..
I let out a dry chuckle and I set the letter on the table. "I miss her already.." I muttered leaning back on the chair. Mother rubbed my shoulder as she looked through the letter.

"She m-must be a special one, I'm g-glad you have a friend l-like her" She smiled. "Yeah.. She was my only friend, the kids there were either bullies or... Just really young, I don't really like the little ones.." I sighed out.

Mother patted me on the shoulders gently, "Well, your b-bedroom is ready. I suggest you go to sleep e-early, your father likes to get h-home drunk..." She murmured.

I decided not to argue and accepted that fate. I stood up and washed my dishes, "Oh, an-and if y-you like it, there's a radio i-in your room t-to sleep with!" Mother chirped, I nodded and grabbed the letter and headed to my room.

It was a nice area, a twin bed, a cherry wood closet in the corner, a window with some red blinds, a dark oak nightstand next to the bed, and a small oak table on the other side of the bed with a small dark red radio.

I felt safe here, cozy even. I walked over to the closet and changed into my nightmare and crawled into bed, having the letter on the nightstand. Placing my monocle gently on top of the letter, I turned to the radio and shuffled through the channels.

"Welcome New Orleans! This is Connor with the nighttime playlist, I hope you have a good night and this is Connor Roma's signing off...!"

"Zez Confrey - Dumbell"

I smiled and turned the volume down a bit and laid on my back. Staring at the ceiling, my eyes began to feel heavy with the Jazz bouncing around the room. The music reminded me of how (Y/n) loved that kind of genre, she would always say it was calming and just heartwarming. I'm starting to think she's right.

A small smile formed on my lips before I drifted off to the cold slumber...

-----------------

A/n: Confirmation - Alastor ~ 17 You ~ 16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67K 1.8K 23
"๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง, ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™–๐™ž๐™ง!" ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด, ๐˜Œ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. "๐™๐™–๐™ž๐™ง? ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๏ฟฝ...
298K 11.9K 44
(๐”œ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข! โ„Œ๐”ž๐”ท๐”Ÿ๐”ฆ๐”ซ โ„Œ๐”ฌ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฉ ๐”ต ๐”‰๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ซ ๐”„๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ข๐”ฉ! โ„œ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ) โ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽ "๐•€ ๐•จ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•๐••๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•™๐•’๐•ง๐•– ๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•– ๐•“๐•’๐•”๐•œ ๐•๐•š๐•œ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š...
8K 185 9
Alastor X Fem!Angel!Reader Hazbin Hotel
195K 4.6K 21
This is my one-shots collection that I will be writing about our favorite Radio Demon. โŒWARNINGโŒ I will mostly write: โŽSmut. โŒGore. โŽAngst. โŒAnd Only...