LOTR/ TH Imagines

Por emeraldcity221B

Imagine yourself in a world with hobbits, men, elves, and maiar discovering new friendships, romances, and ad... Más

Last Words- Frodo
Duo- Legolas
Duo (Part 2)- Legolas
Wizards of Battle- Mentor!Gandalf
You're not a Failure- Kili
Fandom Games
First Child- Merry
Battle of the Five Armies- Fili
Battle of Mordor- Aragorn
Attacked- Eomer
First Kiss- Fili
Nightmares- Frodo
Confession- Thorin
Telling- Pippin
Pregnancy- Frodo
Fallen- Sam/Frodo
Battle- Gimli
Pirates of the Carribean- Legolas
Sickness- Kili
I Will Take the Ring- Fellowship (mostly Frodo)
Rooftop Showdown- Thorin
Jealousy- Kili
Jealousy- Kili (Part 2)
Don't Leave Me- Boromir
Babysitting- Faramir
The Fall- Bard
If This is Love- Kili
By the Sword- Eomer
Eomer and Bones
Snap Out of It- Thorin
Lost?-Thranduil
Lost? (Part 2)- Thranduil
I Would Take an Arrow- Aragorn
Im So, So Sorry- Legolas
Update
Love Story- Thorin
Meeting Him- Eomer
Dragon- Bard
Wedding- Boromir
Remember When We First Met?- Haldir
Running Away- Thranduil
Sacrifice- Lindir
Torture- Aragorn
Preferences 1
lotrlocked
Coming Home- Bofur
Preferences 2
Why? -Bofur
Preferences 3
Too scared- Pippin
Preferences 4
Take Me Instead- Thranduil
Preferences 5
Surprise- Eomer
Preferences 6
Story Time- Bofur
Preferences 7
Stars- Legolas/Haldir
Preferences 8
Magic- Elrond
Did I Tell You- Thorin
Meeting- Thorin
Family- Dwalin
You Can't Leave Me This Way- Fili
Young and Beautiful- Legolas
I promised- Oakensheild Family
Don't let him bother you- Legolas
Men lananubukhs menu- Dwalin
Wish I Never- Thorin
Secret- Nori
Healer- Thranduil
Falling for you?- Gimli
Proud of us- Legolas
Miracles- Kili
Night shift- Legolas
Price of Twins- Kili/Thorin
Gone for a Ride- Aragorn
Hey- Kili (part 1)
Heal- Kili (Part 2)
Awkwardness- Bard
Reaction- Aragorn
Please read
Distracted- Kili
Meetings- Fili
Thief- Legolas
Running from the past- Nori
New light- Dwalin
Wings- Fili
Rooftop Fall- Fili
Hugs- Merry
Arguments- Thorin
Dwarves in the Kitchen- Bilbo and Thorin
Memories- Thorin
Stories to tell- Frodo
Help
Drunk Confessions- Elrond
Cut it out, will yeh?- Fili
Shall we battle?- Legolas
Healing- Faramir
100 Chapter Special
Guessing- Thorin
Family Lies- Fili
Lets Vote!
Objections- Fili
Teasing- Kili
Heal- Boromir
Awkward Encounters- Frodo
Coma- Legolas
Bittersweet Reunion- Legolas/Haldir
Lovers- Kili
Blizzard- Eomer
Arranged- Legolas
Scales- Aragorn
Dreams- Legolas
Wanderer- Faramir
Captured- Legolas
Maiar- Gandalf
Didn't Tell- Thorin
Attraction- Gandalf, etc.

Forbidden Night- Legolas

7.3K 150 11
Por emeraldcity221B

-.-Edited-.-

Requested by: Anonymous

A/n: Mild smut. Please read respectfully and responsibly. I do not write smut unless it is requested-- as I am not the most comfortable with it.

'We must meet. A fortnight before the Feast of Starlight. There is something you must know.'

You had sent your message days ago by your quickest and most loyal rider. Then you left for the Carrock, an island in the Great River Anduin between the Misty Mountains and Mirkwood Forest. It was the place you shared with Legolas. You met here secretly as often as you could without raising suspicion of your absence. It was hard: you were the princess of Rivendell and he was the prince of Mirkwood. The mountains between you and the difference of lifestyles caused difficulties in your relationship. Those, despite everything you loved him-- and he loved you.

"What's wrong?" A gentle hand was placed on your shoulder. Legolas stroked your hair away from your face and kissed your cheek.

You sighed heavily. "I am betrothed, melamin," your voice wavered, "It was arranged when Arwen was born but now that she is married to Aragorn, I must do it in her stead. I didn't know about it until the day I wrote that letter."

Legolas's hand fell off your shoulder. You turned to see that his eyes were wide.

"Who is it?"

"Lord Clordaer of Lorien-- I don't know if I've even met him before." Your interior dam broke and a few tears streamed down your cheeks. You saw the look on his face. "I love you, Legolas. If I had a choice I would choose you, always."

Legolas murmured, "Tonight is our last night." His eyebrows knitted together and his lips pressed into a thin line.

"I am afraid so."

He shook his head. Legolas stepped forward and grabbed your hands. "We could stay here-- Don't go."

"My father's mind is set on this arrangement," you mumbled and stepped away from him. "I have to go through with it. There's no other way."

"There is always another way." Legolas caressed your cheek and placed his other hand on your waist. His lips brushed against yours, not innocently like a tease, but fiery, passionate, and desperate. You wanted to pull away, to say that this was wrong, but you lost yourself. Your senses were overwhelmed by the prince: the smell of the forest, the warmth of his body against yours, and the beating of your hearts together. All you could think about were the years you spent together without anyone knowing.

"Y/n," he whispered slowly, intimately. You gasped as his lips traveled to your neck. He nipped at all of your sensitive spots and pleasured at the throaty moans that followed. He lifted you off of your feet and your legs wrapped around his waist.

Your fingers clawed through his hair, tangling it effectively. You let his quiver slip off his shoulder and started working on the laces of his tunic. When he sat you down on a soft bed of grass, you started taking off the rest of his clothes. Your fingers traced across his bare skin and you marveled at the toned muscles years of archery had given him.

Legolas took his time with your clothing. You could feel the wind and grass once you were bare in front of him. You locked eyes, and that was all you needed to feel safe with each other. The pretense fell again. Every kiss had a raw intensity and your heart beat faster.

His hands and lips began to roam-- your collarbone, your breasts, stomach. His touch was light and it made your back arch in anticipation. Legolas whispered sweet nothings in your ear; he told you of what was to come next.

Your head rocked back and your fingers dug into the earth around you. There was a pain but it was bearable. The sides of his thighs were against yours and Legolas was closer to you than he ever has been. You were moving, skin against skin, faster and harder. Each moment built upon the last until it climaxed.

You pulled apart gasping. Legolas wrapped you into an embrace and you held him back, the two of you reluctant to let go even as the rosy hues of morning appeared in the sky. You knew you should leave soon to cross the Misty Mountains before nightfall.

With a sigh, you sat up and dressed. Legolas did the same.

"I will see what I can do to get out of this mess," you whispered. "We'll see each other again."

"I will be waiting." You shared one last kiss before you headed back to Rivendell.

-.-

Your voice echoed across your room. "You can't make me marry a man I do not love!"

"Yes, I can, Y/n!" Elrond boomed. He pressed his fingers to his temple. "And you must!"

"You let Arwen marry Aragorn!" you protested. You hated that you sounded childish but you promised yourself that you would fight until you were reunited with Legolas. Your voice lowered, "Why can't I marry who I want to? Why can't I marry who I love-"

"-Who is this you speak of?" Elrond turned sharply. You quieted and looked down at the stone flooring. Your father took this as a surrender. "It doesn't matter anymore. You are getting married today. All of our allies will be there. You mustn't make a fool of yourself-- the people of Rivendell, your people, are counting on you."

You blinked back tears. You readied yourself to spit an insult, however, you knew it would do no use.

As you stood face to face with an elf you barely knew, you felt no emotion except despair. Your hands were intertwined but no spark flew between them. Your father was presiding over the ceremony but you didn't pay attention. The vows meant nothing to you.

Your eyes strayed over the crowd. King Aragorn and Arwen sat in the front aisle. They gave you a sympathetic smile-- they were of the few who knew about you and Legolas. The other being the messenger between Rivendell and Mirkwood.

"I ask for objections. If anyone objects this union between Lord Clordaer and Lady Y/n, speak now or forever hold your-"

"-Objection!" Legolas appeared at the courtyard upon his horse. He rode down the aisle and gracefully dismounted in front of you. "I object this marriage," he announced. The crowd gasped at the arrival of the Prince of the Woodland Realm. Elrond, on the other hand, was outraged. You broke away from a shocked Clordaer and embraced Legolas, holding him close.

"I thought you said you would be waiting," you whispered to him with a smile. Legolas opened his mouth to respond but was cut off by your father.

"This is unacceptable!" Elrond yelled. "Remove him from the premises!"

The guards advanced but Legolas took your hand and held his ground with his head held high. He declared, "I love your daughter. Of the years I have known her, she has never failed to make me happy. I want to spend the rest of my life with her; to fight with her; to care for her. Y/n is strong, wise, beautiful-- she deserves to be respected."

Legolas turned to you and smiled, which you couldn't help but return. "I love you," he told you.

"And I, you."

He continued speaking to your father. "I plan on taking Y/n to Mirkwood."

"Y/n is betrothed," Elrond said coolly. "There are laws-"

"With respect, my Lord," Legolas smirked, "the Woodland Realm is a rogue nation. We could give a damn about your laws."

Arwen got up from her seat. The two of you embraced. She tucked a strand of hair behind your ear.

"Go," she said, in sisterly compassion. "Ada will survive. And you'll be happy, right?"

You looked a Legolas. "Very happy."

Arwen signaled for the guards to stand down. Legolas nodded gratefully and helped you mount his horse then followed after you. You didn't want to speak to your father, so you murmured, "let's go," to Legolas.

After Legolas told Thranduil about his love for you and your secret meetings, you were married at the Woodland Realm. The kingdom was nothing but welcoming toward you. The citizens helped you adjust to their lifestyle and your new role as Princess of Mirkwood. Your husband was there for you every step of the way.

Still, there was a growing sense of guilt over the way you left things with your father. You wanted him to be a part of your life. And so, it seemed, did he.

"My father has asked us to come to Rivendell," you said, a letter in your hands. "He wants to apologize-- and possibly create a treaty with Mirkwood, if I know him well enough."

Legolas frowned. "Do you want to go? I know you were upset but you don't have to make the trip if you don't want to-"

"-I want to. It's been a long time-- long enough for the both of us to think properly."

"We are going to have to tell him."

"I know," you sighed, "I just hope he doesn't think about those ridiculous laws."

"Well those 'ridiculous laws' can't keep us apart now." Legolas wrapped his arms over your stomach and kissed you on the cheek.

You arrived at Rivendell to see Arwen and Aragorn were staying. Legolas immediately went to converse with his old friend. You hugged Arwen. You stepped away and she smiled knowingly, gently tugging at the edge of your cloak. You then turned to face your father.

"Y/n."

"Father."

"Please-"

"That is a word that I haven't heard before. Not from you, at least. I certainly didn't hear it when you forced me to marry someone I didn't love."

"You have Legolas now."

"Now?" You felt your cheeks heat up. "What if I did marry that elf? Then, I wouldn't! And you should know that I would have never given myself willingly to Clordaer." Elrond drew back at the ferocity of your words. Legolas walked over gently touched your shoulder. You felt butterflies in your stomach.

You took a deep breath through your nose and pressed your fingers to your temple-- a habit you regretfully learned from your father. You shook off your anger, knowing that it would do no good for this situation. "We may talk in private?"

"Y-you're what?!" You sat in a secure room. Legolas had his arm around your waist, his fingers barely brushing your abdomen's small bump. Elrond strode toward the window, deep in thought.

"It's true, I am pregnant with Legolas' child. The world has changed, Ada, we should be free to love the people we actually love," you continued. "If the home is where the heart is, my home is with Legolas. I love him." 

Beside you, Legolas smiled. Elrond remained pensive. "I want you to be a part of our family, too."

Your father turned slowly, shocked at your words. "Y/n," he crossed the room and took one of your hands, "I want nothing more than that."

You were allowed to stay in Rivendell for as long as you liked. You knew you should try to rebuild your relationship with your father.

At the moment, you were sitting by a waterfall, letting your feet cool in the water's chill.

"I am glad Elrond took the news well," Legolas said. He sat down next to you and began plaiting your hair. You smiled slightly. Finally, it seemed like your life was being put back together.

A/n: Just some background knowledge for you...

Obviously, Middle Earth has different traditions than the ones known today. I incorporated modern wedding traditions into arranged-marriage scene in this chapter.

 However, when an elf gets married in the Tolkienese universe, it means that they have sex. After they have sex, they're bonded for life. They'll keep banging like rabbits until they have as many kids as they want and then they'll stay abstinent until they die.

Usually other elves can tell if a couple is "bonded" so being unfaithful is practically unheard of in their culture. It's nothing to be embarrassed of. It's just elves.

Another thing is, if an elf has sex without consent, they will die because an act like that is too impure. (They're so divine that they will not survive.) When "Y/n" mentions that they would never give themself to Clordaer, it's impactful. Of course, Clordaer is an elf and to even mention non-con is like swearing in front of the pope/ an unspeakable crime.

I have a friend far more obsessed than I am who told me this. Their information could be wrong but given their intensive research, I think it's very possible to be true.

Feel free to discuss, just keep it respectful.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

67.4K 3.7K 80
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
634K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
95.2K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...