Magic Seals (Discontinued)

By ShineThePrince

In this universe, humans are rarely born with a power to a primal source of magic. Countryhumans are born wit... More

Chapter 1: Ancient Tomes
Chapter 3: Edinburgh
Chapter 4: Re-Route
Chapter 5: They've Noticed
Chapter 6: Journey To Cambodia
Chapter 7: Uluru

Chapter 2: Preparations

60 2 1
By ShineThePrince

Germany POV

It's lunch time and I go to look for the gang in the breakroom. America and Russia are arguing as usual and Poland is trying to get them to stop. I sit by them and grab their attention by whistling.

Germany: Hey guys! I found something important the other day.

Japan: Oh! What is it?

G: Some old writing in a tome I found. It says that us and our dimension are formed from magic.

America: Well then, where the rest of the magic?

G: Apparently, it was sealed of ages ago. From what I can tell, there should be one on each of the continents besides Antarctica (Author's Note: continents are actually a social construct). Apparently, each one unlocks a different type of magic from a primal source.

Poland: Oh. What sources?

G: I haven't deciphered that yet, but I'm planning on later.  In the meantime, we should probably decide what to do with this information.

Russia: Maybe we should tell the Unions?

G: Maybe, but I kinda wanna find out myself.

South Korea: It has been boring around here, an adventure would spruce things up.

USA: Great! Now, where exactly are these seals?

G: I haven't found out where most of the seals are, but from what I can tell, one of them should be in the UK.

USA: I can ask my dad if we could travel over to the UK for a while. We could find the seal and...... what are we gonna do with the seals?

G: Break them. Doing so seems to unlock their magic.

USA: Alright! We'll break the seal and get the magic!

America convinces his dad to get us a flight to the UK and we all decide that we should get ready as soon as possible. Lunch then ends and it's back to work from there.

[Time Skip]

As I drive home, I think about what I should bring. It's only 3 days as that should be enough time to deduce where the seal is. I eventually reach home and get out and pack my things. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day, so I should probably get some rest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 48.1K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
586K 30K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
951K 31.6K 58
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...