Slipstream || Taekook

By Perfect_Memory

"I'm pretty sure this is illegal, right?" "Yeah, but that's the fun part of it babe." ~ In which the beautifu... More

Slipstream
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue
Credits

Chapter 25

23.8K 1.4K 667
By Perfect_Memory

A/N

This chapter contains smut. If you're uncomfortable with reading things like this please skip the entire chapter. There is nothing you need to read in order to understand the rest of the story.

___

Immediately upon hearing Taehyung say 'fuck me' Jungkook's eyes darkened and he lowered his head before attaching his lips with the blonde boy's neck. A smile immediately began to form onto Taehyung's face and he closed his eyes before softly grabbing Jungkook's hair.

The ravenette began to suck and bite Taehyung's neck until a dark purple hickey was clearly visible on the boy's smooth skin. A proud smirk immediately decorated the street racer's face upon noticing his 'artwork' and he shifted his gaze over to the young student's lips before kissing them.

Immediately Taehyung began to eagerly kiss Jungkook back while softly pulling at his raven locks. The street racer had been occupying the blonde boy's thought ever since he had attempted to teach the young student how to drive. Jungkook was all Taehyung wanted.

Eagerly the raven haired boy's tongue licked Taehyung's bottom lip, asking for entrance. Ofcourse the blonde boy immediately opened his mouth while following Jungkook's lead. The ravenette slowly began to explore the young student's mouth while one of his hands began to travel down until it reached the edge of Taehyung's jeans.

Quickly the ravenette's hand began to travel even lower before teasingly palming the blonde who was still trapped against the wall through his jeans. "O my god." A soft moan escaped the blonde's lips while he softly squeezed his eyes shut. Jungkook quickly began to smirk once he heard the sinfull sound that left Taehyung's mouth and he began to rub a bit harder.

"A-ahh!" The blonde boy moaned loudly while feeling his jeans get tighter and tighter. Jungkook was clearly playing with him but the young student didn't care. He was already thankfull for the friction the ravenette was providing him.

"You like that hmmh?" Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ear before slowly licking his earlob and then nibbeling on it. Immediately Taehyung's held his breath while his cheeks became red. The ravenette knew so damn well what he was doing and it was slowly driving the  blonde boy crazy.

"Q-quit teasing Jungkook." The young student managed to bring out before the ravenette left his ear and began to abuse his neck once again. Immediately Taehyung leaned his head a bit to the side in order to provide the street racer some more space to do whatever the hell he wanted to do.

Jungkook began to suck and bite the blonde's neck once again, creating another dark purple spot right next to the other one. "Patience princess." The boy then spoke into the young student's ear before kissing him once again. Taehyung immediately opened his mouth and the two of them began their battle of dominace. Soft moans kept leaving Taehyung's mouth and slowly Jungkook was getting the upperhand.

A big smirk began to form onto the raven haired boy's face once Taehyung finally admitted his defeat and he began to lower both his hands to the back of Taehyung's thights before lifting him up. The blonde boy soon understood what it was that the raven haired boy wanted to do and he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck before jumping up while still kissing the boy.

It didn't take long for Jungkook to move his hands towards Taehyung's ass and softly squeezing it. A sudden yelp left the blonde boy's mouth as he was completely caught of guard by the street racer's action. A soft laugh left the younger boy's mouth and he slowly began to walk towards his bedroom.

A spark rushed up Taehyung's spine once he noticed where the ravenette was taking him and excitement was rushing through his veins. Finally the street racer would stop teasing him and get to the real stuff already. About damn time.

It didn't take long for both boy's to enter Jungkook's bedroom and before Taehyung realised it the younger boy softly had dropped him on the bed. By now both boys jeans were uncomfortably tight and Taehyung couldn't wait to finally get rid of it. However unfortunately for him Jungkook had other plans.

The boy slowly began to continue his teasing again by palming the other through his jeans. Taehyung however was completely done with the teasing and needed something real quick. The boy leaned up while grabbing the hand that was palming him. A confused Jungkook immediately locked eyes with the blonde boy while tilting his head a bit to the side.

"If you don't start fucking me soon I'll find someone who will." Taehyung spoke, his voice lacing with a serious tone. Softly the younger boy began to laugh before moving his hand to Taehyung's beld and slowly opening it. "Someone is getting impatient I see."

By now the raven haired boy wasn't wasting any more time and before the blonde boy knew it his his jeans were on the ground, followed by his shirt and underwear. A shiver immediately ran down the young student's spine upon the cold air hitting his erection and the boy quickly began to hug himself in order to keep himself warm.

"Ahh!" A loud moan left the blonde boy's mouth as Jungkook suddenly began to rub the boy's erection again. Since the jeans were now gone every move the younger boy made felt much more sensitive to Taehyung and it didn't take long before moan after moan left his mouth.

"You sure are loud princess." Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ear while a smirk was clearly visible on his eyes. Taehyung squeezed his eyes shut as he suddenly felt a finger circle his hole before it was being pushed in. "O-only for you Kookie." The boy managed to bring out before Jungkook added another finger.

"Good boy." The ravennete whispered before beginning to scissor his fingers before pushing them in and out Taehyung's hole while rubbing his erection with his other hand. "O my god!" Taehyung suddenly exclaimed when he felt the street racer suddenly hit his prostate. The smirk on Jungkook's face visibly widened and he began to aim his fingers to hit Taehyung's prostate everytime he pushed them back in.

"Jungkook I swear to god you better hurry up cause I need you." The blonde boy suddenly exclaimed once a blissfull feeling suddenly started to take his body over. He wanted the ravenette inside him, right now and he wouldn't stop until he had gotten what he wanted.

A soft chuckle left Jungkook's mouth and he took both his fingers outside the older boy's hole. "Whatever you wish baby." He huskily whispered before starting to undress himself. The streetracer softly hissed once he put his boxer down and the cold air hit his neglected erection. He was currently letting his needs lead him completely and he couldn't wait for Taehyung to make those beautiful sinfull sounds again. Who knew a boy as innocent as him could be so damn hot in bed?

It didn't take long for Jungkook to put on a condom on his own erection and lubbing it up. Quickly the boy crawled over towards where Taehyung was laying before hovering on top of the boy. Immediately Taehyung's eyes became big once he felt the street racer's erection poking his entrance before slowly beginning to stretch him.

Tears sprung into the blonde boy's eyes and he gulped visibly. Even though this was exactly what he had wanted it hurted like hell. Jungkook was a bit bigger than what he was used to and thus it would take him a while to adjust.

After a while the older boy let out a deep sigh before locking eyes with the boy on top of him. "You can move now." Taehyung whispered softly and the other boy softly nodded. "Okay." He said before he slowly began to pull out, only to push his erection right back in.

Softly the blonde boy began to bounch up and down on the bed while soft moans left his mouth. Never had he felt this close to the raven haired boy and the blonde loved every bit of it. All his wished had come true and Jungkook was finally owning up to the feelings he had for Taehyung.

"Ahh!" A loud moan left the blonde's lips as he suddenly felt Jungkook hit his prostate and a spark of excitement rushed up the boy's spine. The feeling Jungkook was giving was like heaven and he didn't ever want it to stop.

A smirk became visible on Jungkook's face once he heard the loud moan that hat errupted from the back of Taehyung's throat and he adjusted his position slightly in order to be able to hit that spot again.

"Fuck!" Another loud moan left the older boy's mouth and the smirk on the younger boy's face began to widen. Taehyung's moans were like music to his ear and he loved every single one the blonde made. Withouth thinking twice Jungkook began to hit the young student's prostate everytime he pushed in again and before he knew it the boy beneath him had become a moaning mess.

The familiar feeling of heat in Taehyung's lower region slowly started to appear and the blonde's eyes grew big. He was close now, super close. Everytime the ravenette hit his prostate the familiar feeling of heat began to increase.

"I-I'm close!" Taehyung managed to bring out when Jungkook once again hit his prostate and immediately the ravenette began to smirk before increasing his pace. Everytime he pushed in was spot on and before Taehyung knew it he had reached his high. His whole body was taken over by an amazing feeling while tick white strings of cum began to shoot out of his erection.

A small smile began to form onto Jungkook's face upon seeing the smaller boy come undone beneath him and he quickly increased his pace even more, chasing his own high. While Taehyung slowly calmed down again Jungkook was only getting closer and closer and it didn't take long for the boy to reach his high too.

"Fuck!" A loud moan left the ravenette's mouth as thick white strings of cum left his penis. A smile became visible on Taehyung's face upon feeling the boy filling the condom he was wearing and he softly rubber the street racer's back.

Quickly after reaching his high Jungkook pulled himself out of Taehyung. The blonde immediately shivered upon feeling the emptiness Jungkook had left while his eyes slowly began to feel heavy. The young student was exausted after their 'activity' and if he wouldn't clean himself up anytime soon he would surely fall asleep.

However Jungkook quickly returnes to the bed with a wet washing cloth and he began to clean the blonde boy before pulling the covers up. As Taehyung slowly began to drift off to sleep Jungkook's final words were almost unhearable for him.

"Sleep tight baby."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

So yeah...hope you liked this chapter. idk why but smut takes me so long to write compared to all the other chapters haha.

Question of the chapter:
What's your all time favorite memory?

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about the story!❤️

Thank you all so much for reading my story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 1.8K 18
Kim Taehyung falls in love with a homeless guy, Jeon Jungkook. But Jungkook had met Taehyung before... Is it love at first sight? Or is Taehyung jus...
1.6K 141 8
Jeon Jungkook is famous in Seoul for being arrogant and willful. And recently, the arrogant young master of the Jeon family is about to marry the ado...
352K 11.6K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
17.4K 700 17
Kim Taehyung...cute, bubbly, innocent boy, who was in love with playboy Jeon jungkook very much...but jungkook only wanted his body. on other hand...