I got adopted. By Sherlock Ho...

By MaeganBaegan

Mary Anne Grace. Just a normal girl with normal problems. Until she turned 13. That's when the trouble begins... More

I got adopted. By Sherlock Holmes
Mr Kale
My nightmare came true
Save me
Cops
221b's couch
Crime scenes
Dunkin Doughnuts
Adopt?
School
Back to Dance
I love you
Shopping
Just a dream
My Invisible Phantom Problem
Not an update but please read.
He's Back
UPDATE
Three Weeks Later
Competition
Gone
Moriarty
Matt
I Won't Talk To You
Interrogation
51 Broad Way
Planes
Greece
Checkmate
Scripted
Unlocked
Phone Calls
Three Days
Wounded
Realization

Adoption Papers

4.2K 155 99
By MaeganBaegan

Mary Anne's pov.

I wake up the next morning an hour late.
'This is such a great start to my day' I say as I jump out of bed, grab some random clothes and put them on, quickly throw my hair up in a ponytail, not bothering to brush it, and make it downstairs just in time for Annie Mae to knock on the front door.
"Hey!" I say breathlessly, pulling her into the flat so I could grab the pastries from yesterday. once I have them I grab her hand a gain and run out the door just as Sherlock walks into the living room. "Bye!" I yell over my shoulder.
"Busy morning?" Annie Mae asks as we walk to school.
"No I woke up literally five minutes ago. My alarm didn't go off."
"Well at least you made it!"
"Yeah."
Once we get to school I say goodbye to her and walk to my first class. I take my seat next to Conner, who I've slowly started to become friends with.
"Hey Mary Anne!" he says with a wide grin.
"Hey!" I say sitting down and taking out my homework from last night.
"Alright class, please be seated!" my English teacher, Ms. Merritt says.
"Did you actually do your homework?!" I asked faking shock as Conner pulled out the worksheet from the night before.
"Oh please I always do my homework." He sticks his tongue out at me.

****************
At lunch time I sit with Annie Mae, Clara, and Katlyn as usual, eating the crappy cafeteria food, when Conner slides in next to me.
"Hey hotshot." I say.
"Hey hothead." He replies.
"Ok seriously you two should date because you are my OTP. After Johnlock obviously." Annie Mae says. We both blush.
"We're just friends Mae!" I say.

*************
Once home I quickly do my homework and change into my dance clothes. I walk downstairs trying to find John or Sherlock because I hadn't seen them since this morning. That's when I found the note on the fridge telling me they were going to try and work with the adoption workers so they could adopt me. I squealed with happiness. Annie Mae came soon after to get me.

**********

"See you Saturday Anne!" Clayton yells as we walk out of the studio. I wave at him over my shoulder.

Once I'm home again Sherlock and John are on the couch filling out paper work.
"What's that?" I ask.
"Adoption papers!" John said happily. I jumped up and down.
"Yay! What do I have to do?"
"You need to sign a few things. Come here!"
**********
Kale's pov

I angrily slam down my binoculars as Mary Anne and John have a cute moment as he gets her to sign some papers.
"When are we going to do something about this?! You said I would have her by now!" I said angrily.
"Patience. You will have her soon enough. And through doing that I can burn the heart out of the great and mighty Sherlock Holmes." Jim Moriarty tells me.

*************
A/N OMG I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!! MY LAST IPDATE WAS FILLED WITH SUPPORT FROM YOU GUYS AND HONESTLY I DONT THINK I COULD HAVE WRITTEN AGIN WITHOUT ALL THE SUPPORT. THERE ARE NO WORDS TO EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU!

Ok back to normal. As you can see I am back to writing this book. And I can't tell you how many times I debated weather or not I should do it but then I went back and read all of your comments and it made me feel loved so I thought I would give it another go.

Keep being fabulous
-Maegan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 594 9
John Watson is seventeen and one year away from aging out of the foster care system after the murder/suicide of his parents three years prior. He get...
1.3K 79 14
John Watson is a retired Afghanistan army doctor, On a special visit to the local hospital, John is introduced to Sherlock Holmes, a incredibly sexy...
149K 7.1K 19
John Watson and Sherlock Holmes slowly come to realize they are in love with each other, but are either of them willing to admit how they feel?
1.6K 92 3
John wants to get the attention of a woman studying psychiatry, so he convinces Sherlock to do a simple 2 hour question and answer session with him f...