Hadrian Sirius Black

By DexilsNotMe

What happens when Harry Potter finds out he was never Harry Potter? More

Something.. off, she said.
You..are not.. a filthy Potter.
A Wizard.
The Incident of 1981
The Boy Who Lived is Missing
The Mudblood and Ronald Weasley
The Sorting
Better be...
Slytherin House
A Conversation
Letters
Classes
A Flying Lesson
Potions
Detention
Brooms and Defense
The New Boy Who Lived
Lestrangest thing Happened in The Library...
A Quidditch Match and the Mirror of Desire
Tom's Surprise
12 Grimmauld Place
Parvati and Padma Patil
A Conversation with Dumbledore
An Unfulfilling End?
A Story from Walburga Black
Never Alone (Ron)
A Visit (Ron)
Mine
Trouble
A Marriage Contract (Draco)
Azkaban and A Reunion
Panic! In The Order of The Phoenix
To the Young Lord
Dobby the House Elf
"Do you think, I am an idiot?"
An Interesting Start to Second Year
Targeted
Classes Without the Lions (Mostly)
Life On The Other Side (Ginny)
The Royals and The Court
A Faint Heart
The Injured King and the End of Dean Thomas
The L is For Loyalty (Lisa and Lee)
The Change in Hogwarts
No More Lockhart and A Little Bit of Fun
Christmas Break
Christmas Break (Part 2)
Christmas Break (Part 3)
Christmas Break (Part 4)
Christmas Break (Final)
Peter Pettigrew
Dementors, Dementors
Welcome Back Hadrian
There Was No Doubt
A Dark Lord's Smile (Tadeus Nott)
Luna Lovegood
The First Attempt
Nightmares (Draco)
Boggarts
The Second Attempt
Rage (Tom)
In "Custody"
The Past (Sirius)
Awake at Last
What Mask?
Dreams
Tension
Another Year, Gone (Plus, an Apology)
Dark Elves, Vampires and Surprises (For Dumbledore Mind You)
The Quidditich World Cup
The Quidditch World Cup (Final)
Madeye Moody
Barty Crouch Jr.
A Father's Worry
The Tri-Wizard Tournament
A Deadly Duel
The Three Schools
Viktor Krum
The Inner Circle
Care For Magical Creatures (Charlie)
Fleur Delacour
The Four Champions
Weighing of The Wands
A Dragon For a Companion
Never Change
Moving On
A Dark Lord
To Find That Which is Most Important
The Tides Turn
Silence
Dark Times Ahead
The Yule Ball
The Final Task
Lord Krymmenos

The Chamber of Secrets

11.2K 463 8
By DexilsNotMe

The Chamber of Secrets

"Is this the entire Chamber?" commented Ron, looking around the giant expanse known as the Chamber of Secrets. The entire room was made mostly of stone and marble.

There was a giant statue of who Hadrian assumed was supposed to be Salazar Slytherin, but there didn't seem to be much else inside.

"I don't think so. There could be other rooms..I don't think Salazar Slytherin would just build one giant room and leave it at that. But where's the basilisk?" said Neville and Hadrian began to respond, just as the mouth of Salazar Slytherin's statue opened.

"All of you close your eyes." stated Hadrian and his friends did so just as the giant snake came sliding out of the statue, hissing menacingly as it glowered at the children.

~Who are you? Why are you here? You are not the Master.~ it hissed in a male voice and Hadrian hummed.

~No, we are not. I am Tom's Consort, his other Consort is the blonde beside me. My name is Hadrian Black and I am also an Heir of Slytherin. What's your name?~ he hissed back and the giant snake seemed surprised by this. It came closer, bending its giant head down to Hadrian's height and breathing in slightly.

~You do smell like the Master..but it is odd.~

~That is because Tom is older now. The one you were talking to was his younger self.~ said Hadrian, the snake's tongue darting out slightly in response. ~I see..my name is Friar. You can tell your friends to look now, I've put up my second set of eyelids. They won't be petrified if they look at me.~ said the snake and Hadrian smiled.

"You can look now. Nothing will happen." he said and the others slowly opened their eyes.

"What did you say?" asked Theo as he stared up at the giant snake. "Just that Draco and I are Tom's Consorts." Hadrian said in response, then looked back toward the snake. ~Friar, is there anything else in this Chamber?~

~Yes. Where you are standing now is just for training, dueling and the like. Further into the Chamber there is a library, a Potions lab, a sitting room then several passages that lead to other places in Hogwarts. Including the common rooms of the other Houses.~ at this, Hadrian's brows shot up and Neville gave him a curious stare.

"What is it?" asked the grey eyed male and Hadrian chuckled. "Apparently, there are passages in the Chamber that lead to the common rooms of the other Houses. There is also a potions lab, a library and a sitting room. This area is mostly for training." he said and Ron gave a smirk. "Those passages could come in handy."

"Definitely. And with those, it'll be easier for our friends of different Houses to train with us." said the raven, reaching up to stroke Friar's head lightly, the giant snake hissing in satisfaction. "What do we do now?" questioned Fred and Hadrian smirked.

"That's easy. We train. I've decided that the Hollows will share our space. I'd much rather have you all get along. Besides it'll be easier to assess each of your skills this way." he said, then hissed something toward Friar. The basilisk immediately hissed back in response and Hadrian nodded as he stepped back.

He crossed the room, until he stood in front of one of the many columns that held up the Chamber and tapped his wand against it. The Inferno jumped back as the floor shifted, several training dummies rising from the ground.

"Get started. And don't disappoint."

-

This chapter isn't my favorite but I had to get past it..I don't know. The next chapters should be better.

I'm not proud of this. Maybe that's just me though :/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

652K 15.5K 40
Harry goes through his creature inheritance and finds out he has been lied to by all his friends. His mate is the dreaded Dark Lord. But, what if Tom...
2K 26 18
What if Regulus hadn't been sorted into Slytherin? What if the Black brothers didn't hate each other? What if they escaped? What if they were togethe...
58.2K 1.9K 11
When Harry starts having dark dreams, he begins to realise he is changing. What will he do to find out his true self?
8.8K 509 29
Harry Potter has already lived one life- gone to the past to live another and has now returned to live his third- or rather redo his first. Except h...