Gentleman โ™ก

By ZaylaHoward

A story of heart break, betrayal, and so much more.. More

Summary&Casting๐Ÿช
1) "I need a new damn job."
2) "Who the hell is Lesane Shakur?"
3) "you following me huh?"
4) "Insane can kiss my ass."
5)"Its a secret I'll never tell."
6)"Your fired."
7)"I just had this feeling ya know."
8) "I wanna stop him, but I don't."
9) "Yea, whatever."
11) "can we talk?"
12)"I can take care of you too."
13) "Hey."
14)"I miss you."
15)"She's weird."
16)"Oh... sweet heart."
17) "Or I'll do it for you."
18)"MTV Raps"
19)"We have a search warrant."
20)"Give me your key."
21)"A favor for an old friend."
22) "Who are you?"
23)"You igh?"
24) "Jameria"
25)"I need that favor."
26)"Pickle head boy."
27) "I'm fine baby."
28) "Ready to live in that lil bubble?"
29) "Kaleel...hey."
30) "A seventy-eight is a C"
31) "Jamie?"
THIS BOOK IS OVER.

10) "piss off Adrienne day"

986 56 39
By ZaylaHoward

~•~One week later

Adrienne

It's pay day today and I've never been so not excited to pick up my check. This past week has been chaotic to say the least and I honestly don't even feel like seeing Lesane's face.

This morning I found out that the detective that was on that bank robbery case went missing four days ago and apparently she disappeared without a single trace.

Her car and all. Its like she dropped of the face of the earth.

On top of that, i've been dodging my moms calls all week because she wants to know where I work now. And finally, its hot as hell today so I didn't even wanna leave my apartment.

When I get into Black Cotton, I see a few other people leaving with their checks. Then I spot Kiada.

I half expect her to walk past me but instead she approaches me, making me stop walking.

"Hey." She says, I stuff my hands in the pockets of my sweatpants.

"Hey."

"So. I wanted to apologize for how I acted the other night. It was uncalled for and I didn't have a reason to be mad." She says, waving her check in front of her as she talks.

So suddenly she's sorry?

"Oh. Its cool. I get it. You should've told me you two had something going on. I didn't know." I shrug, her eyebrows furrow for a second before a sweet smile that doesn't reach her eyes takes over her face.

"There's nothing going on between me and Pac, I promise. I guess I just got a little jelly." She says.

I just smile without responding, cause I honestly don't beleive her.

"Well. I'll see you tomorrow." Dada says, before walking past me.

I continue up to Lesane's office, I knock since the door is closed.

"Its open."

I twist the knob, pushing the door open slowly, preparing myself to see him. We haven't spoken since he said we shouldn't. Since then its just been brief glances during work hours.

Our eyes meet as I approach the desk but he looks away, looking through a file cabnet for my check.

"Here." He places it on the desk. But when I reach for it he puts his hand over it and stares at me, his eyes traveling up my body slowly.

"You thought it was okay to come out like that? Half naked?" He asks, I immediatley furrow my eyebrows.

"Excuse me?"

He doesn't respond, he just takes his hand off the envelope and I grab it. Then something on his desk catches my eye. A tape recorder, but not just any tape recorder. It has the initials "M.S" on it in black marker.

"Where did you get that?" I ask, pointing at it.

"Get what?" He asks, without looking up at me, he had started writing in his black notebook.

"That tape recorder."

Lesane looks up at it before grabbing it and dropping it in the drawer below him.

"Had a chat with a detective the other night. Guess she left it by mistake." He says, his voice flat and serious.

"So you had a chat with a detective that has now mysteriously disappeared?" I fold my arms and he just chuckles. "You getting at something sweetheart?" He asks, a playful smirk on his face.

"I'm just asking."

"Yea. I did. So what?"

"Hm. Nothing." I say, before turning on my heels and walking away from his desk.

Tupac

"Adrienne." I call her name just as she gets to the door.

She turns around, her hair swinging over her shoulder. She's so fucking beautiful. I can't even really put her beauty into words. I've never been this attracted to a woman before and it blows my mind that just her presence does something to me.

"come here." I say.

She hesitates before walking back towards my desk.

"What?" She asks.

I get up from my seat, walking around the desk.

Her eyes follow my every move with confusion in them. I stand close behind her and grab her waist with my left hand, my right, around her throat softly.

Her body tenses against mine.

"What are you doing?" She asks, I chuckle a little.

"I know you been missing me." I whisper in her ear, before planting a few kisses on her neck. She lets out soft moans, making me grip her throat a little tighter.

"You teasing me, coming in my office half dressed, you don't know what that does to me." I say, making a devious chuckle escape her lips.

She hums, "really?" She asks, turning towards me, her hand playing with the waist band of my pants. I nod, looking into those beautiful brown eyes.

"I'm sure Kiada leaves you just as speechless huh?" She asks, removing her hand and nudging me backwards.

"What?"

"That's your girlfriend, right?" She chuckles, making me furrow my eyebrows. What the fuck is she talking about.

"Hell no. That bitch ain't my girl. Who the fuck told you that?" I ask, but Adrienne just grabs her check off the table and heads towards the door.

"Look Tupac. I don't know what kind of game you tryna run with me and her but I'm not gonna be apart of it. So lets just go back to not talking, and I'll see you around, mmkay?" She rolls her eyes, before I can say anything, she leaves my office, slamming the door behind her.

Fuck.

~•~

What happened with Adrienne earlier left me real irritated but I didnt have much time to think about it since there's more important shit for me to be worried about.

Today I gotta get rid of Detective Sanders car.

I parked it in my garage until I could find somebody who'd agree to crush it.

Im meeting a nigga I know at the junk yard and I got somebody else driving the car from my house to the yard. We stripped the tag since its probably still being looked for.

"Wassup man." Grant daps me up as I approach him.

"Nun much. Need you to get rid of this car I got." I say, he nods.

"Hope you not talking about this beauty." He says, referring to the Benz I pulled up in.

"Nah man. I got somebody about to pull up in it, should be here in a few minutes." I say, looking down at my watch.

"If youn mind me asking, who's car is it?" Grant asks.

"I do mind." I say, making him chuckle.

"Igh den."

Just as I reach for my pager, my boy pulls up in the detectives car. He gets out and tosses me the keys. "Man what took you so fucking long?" I ask. He fold his arms, sitting on the hood of the car. "You wanted it here. I got it here. Whats the problem?"

I just let out a breath.

It must be piss off Lesane day.

"Here Grant." I hand him the keys. "Get rid of it, Let me know when its done and i'll pay you." I say, before getting in my car and starting it. "You get your money when I get the keys back." I add.

"Aye you aint gonna gimme a ride back!?" The man who dropped the car yells as I pull off.

Second thing I gotta do today is meet with the crew and go over the plan for the last bank hit. I think laying low for so long may have taken us off they radar. Gives us a lil more time than usual.

All the money is at Andre's house safe and sound.

I'm excited. About getting this money, and about being done with all this shady shit. If we pull this off a nice as I think we are, we'll be set and then I can finally do what I been wanting to do, chill and get close to Adrienne.

Of course it'll be harder than I thought it'd be, since Kiada ran her mouth and on top of that It seems like she might be onto what I got going on here. Leaving the tape recorder on my desk in the open like that was my dumb ass mistake.

I know ima have to tell her what all i've done, but if I do it now she'll walk away from me and Black Cotton without looking back at my sorry ass.

When I get to Andre's house, I knock on the door but there's no answer.

I wait a few minutes then knock again.

This ain't gon cut it, especially since he got my money in there. After waiting a few more minutes, I pull out my gun and shoot the door handle. The door opens and I walk in.

"Andre!" I yell.

As I walk to the back I hear shuffling, making me walk closer to the sound.

I call his name again.

I turn the corner and a gunshot sounds, missing me by a inch and putting a hole in the wall beside me.

"Stay back!" Andre yells, pointing the gun at me with one hand, his other hand on a bag of money, my damn money.

"I don't wanna kill you." He says, sweat on his forhead, and his glasses sliding down his nose. "You gonna let me take this money, all of it." He says. I sigh, massaging my temples, gun still in my right hand. "Now why the fuck would you put me in the position man? Why?" I ask, making him raise the gun higher.

"Tupac.. man. Just put the gun down."

"Yea okay, just let me think about it." I pause, scratching my head with the gun, before shooting him in the chest.

He drops to the floor as I walk towards him, kicking his gun away from him. He looks at me, his chest rising and falling slower with each breath.

"Damn man. I liked working with you." I say, before shooting him again in the forehead.

Godamnit now I gotta call somebody to clean this shit up. Not only that. But Andre was my tech man for these bank hits, and I dont know another motherfucker who know shit like he did. This is a set back, and that was the last shit I needed right now.

I pull out my phone and shoot a text to the boys before heading back outside to wait.

~•~

Adrienne

I close the fridge door after pouring me a glass of wine.

Here lately I been by myself alot.

Kiada and I aren't exactly buddy buddy like we used to be and Jamie has been suspiciously busy. Last time I talked to her she rushed me off the phone and I haven't talked to her since.

My house phone rings, making me groan.

I already know who it is, my damn mother.

I get up from the couch and grab it before placing it to my ear.

"Hell-"

"WHY THE HELL YOU AINT BEEN ANSWERING THIS DAMN PHONE ADRIENNE? WHAT THE HELL IS-"

"I been busy ma. I work everyday now." I interrupt.

"And that too, you never even told me if you got a damn job. Im sittin up here worried thinking my daughter out on the street-"

"Im fine ma."

"STOP INTERRUPTING ME!"

I wince, pulling the phone away from my ear until she's finished screaming.

"Where you got a job at?" She asks, her tone still frustrated.

"I'm a waitress." I say, leaving out the part about my job being at a club where we walk around half naked.

"A WAITRESS? They barely make minimum wage." She says, before rambling on and on about how I need a better job and how she doesn't know where she went wrong with me.

I sit the phone down next to me on the couch as she continues her lecture, I massage my temples.

I guess its piss off Adrienne day today.

~
End of chapter

Hey guys, sorry it took so long. Hope you enjoyed it❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 4.6K 23
|| ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ||
15.2K 624 56
When you learn to appreciate life ; death scares you PARENT BOOK OF : Hollywoods โ€ข Completed
236K 5.2K 52
Why mess up a good story with a description read to find more .
1.3M 60.8K 54
" ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต" ๐€๐๐‘21 ๐€ ๐‘๐ˆ4๐•๐„๐†๐€๐’๐๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐