๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐†๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๏ฟฝ...

By k-kirstein

"๐‡๐Ž๐–'๐’ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ,๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’ ๐˜๐„๐ ๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜" "๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“" ----เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ i... More

Ah Shit, Here we go Again
HEY HEY HEY! A Job you say?
Cookies
Hackers and Heroes
Just Flying By
Two Birds
His Emotions
Excuse her for being Antisocial
His Shirt
Kiddie Table part 1
Kiddie Table part 2
Kiddie Table part 3
Waiting
Cooking by the Book
Girly Habits
A Whole Ass Mood
His lip corners
Bumpy Falls and Cuts
That Boy Sus
What's worse than a rapist? A child. No.
Cats Out of the Bag
Surprise
Lipstick ๐Ÿˆ
His Problem ๐Ÿ‹
Toddler Time + Sprout
By The Minute
Segsy ๐Ÿ‹
Five Brands On Aisle Five
Answered With Pee
Like A Puzzle
Shiny Buns
Ah Yes This ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘Œ
His Rules
Kai's Spree Deal ๐Ÿ‹
Wishing On Stars
The Spicy Answering Chisaki ๐Ÿˆ
She's Eri shes seven, and She's learning how to read, maybe...
Eri Chisaki
Moanday with Daddy ๐Ÿ‹
One Free Ticket to Crazy Zoo
Black Stick
The S is not Silent
Fumihiro Saves the Day
I Need Loyalty
Living Hell Brought Angels
Tiny Pinky Promise
Beautiful
Attention from Mommy ๐Ÿˆ
Oooo A Working Man
Steps
Mini Voices
Yes To The Dress
Mr. and Mrs.
Life ๐Ÿ‹

What the โœจfawk โœจ

649 31 81
By k-kirstein

Just a small chapter, next chapters will be time skipped when babies 1st steps etc. Then wedding. Enjoy ~
_________________________________

Today was the day. Not giving birth, thank the lord Jesus. Not the wedding, but the wedding planning on the other bargain was in the market.

A whole ass month passed again, why does time go by so fast?

First of all, how are you still alive is the real question. Your life was a wonderful living mess right now.

Today was December 21st. It was freezing, and Eri's eighth birthday. She didn't realize it till this morning while getting out of school.

"Wait mommy, today is my birthday?!" Eri excitedly yelled while walking down the street.

You laughed at your growing daughter pushing Yuki in her stroller. Kai was holding Eri's hand while pushing Hajime.

Kai made an annoyed expression with his lips formed straight in a line. "Eri my princess, why do you ask mommy if daddy is right next to you?" He asked with a light chuckle washing away the previous expression.

Eri quickly put on a thunking face. "Um, I don't know?" She asked with a cheeky little smile.

The male raised his eyebrow in an intimidating way. "Oh really you don't know? Is it because you love mommy more than daddy?" Kai asked giving his daughter a slightly sad pout like she always did.

The little horned girl giggled. "Daddy your making the face I do when I want candy. But you need big big eyes that grow like this!" Eri demonstrated the puppy eyes and pout.

Her face looked chubby and soft as she stared up at Kai with huge red eyes.

You laughed seeing Eri teach a confused yet happy Kai. You heard some spits coming from the stroller in front of you.

Yuki was spitting out saliva and making her bottom lip into a pout. Her little golden yellow eyes went cross eyed as she stared down.

"So that's why I always end up giving you the candy. You're too cute my princess." Kai let go of his horribly done pleading pout.

He patted his daughters head and Eri let out a giggle. "You're forgetting the other cute people daddy! Yuki and Hajime and mommy! Mommy's pretty!" Eri went closer to your side and nudged you.

"Of course our Hajime and Yuki are cute, because their mommy is cute." Kai gave your cheek a swift kiss, squishing Eri in the process for a second.

"You think I'm pretty Eri?" You asked her with glossy eyes. "Mhm very pretty! Even my friends say you are! Kageyama said he's going to get you a flower for your birthday!" She excitedly said.

Kai felt his forehead bulge with a vein popping out. "That Kageyama kid is ridiculous. He's probably using Eri to get closer to my fiancée." Kai grumbled with his eyebrows furrowed.

A sigh escaped your lips hearing his words. "Are you being serious right now Kai? A little boy that barley knows what's happening in the world using a little girl to get with a twenty three year old women." You sassily spoke.

He was now halfway getting to being fully speechless. "I-I didn't mean it in a bad way my love." Kai spoke with a heavy sight

"Well it sure did sound like a stupid way. You even said the key words, you said my fiancée and always love me. I would never dare to leave you idiot." You spoke giving him a laugh.

Now Kai was speechless. Sure you always returned his confessions and many I love you words. But, to Kai right now he loved you even more.

The love tank in his heart was already full, and overflowing with emotions towards you. All good and happy ones.

"Mommy what's an i-id-idiot? Is that what daddy is?! Daddy you didn't tell me you were an idiot!" Eri cheered clearly clueless thinking she learned a new vocabulary world.

Kai was shook out of his trance and you slapped your hand over your mouth.

Hajime and Yuki were spitting and sounded all kinds of gibberish. For being two and a half months, almost four, they were smart and big babies.

Your little boys legs were longer in the onesies you bought and his brown hair was finally started to pop up more.

The little Yuki was slightly chubbier from her thick thighs and she was opening her mouth to try and speak.

They both gasped with a short giggle seeing you and their dad react.

"E-Eri my little nugget you can't say that word okay? Let me repeat you can not. It's not a word for kids, only for daddy and mommy." You gave her a stern voice.

Over the time you became Eri's mother you saw that she paid more attention to you. To the little girl, you were the super nice parent, only sometimes you would get mad so she listened.

"Okay mommy. I promise I won't say it only when I'm like super tall and can reach the cookies all by myself!" Eri cheered again reaching her tiny arms up to hold both Yuki and Hajime's strollers.

"Good job my little princess. You certainly are a wonder." Kai chuckled at her. "And our babies are two amazing wonders. My soon to be wife helped all of us." Kai gently pecked your cheek.

It still didn't feel like reality to you.

"Kai do you have work today?" You asked your fiancé thinking of the birthday event.

"No I don't. My co workers taking care of the extras today, why my love? Do you want to have fun, wrestling?" Kai asked with a smirk.

You felt embarrassed as it was in public. "I'm so close to leaving if you keep it so, so open!" You whisper yelled not wanting to attract attention.

"What do you care if it's open? I put a ring on your finger and next year you will not be leaving unless we get papers, I'll refuse to them. We've done it various times, what's once more? Or multiple?" Kai seductively licked his lips staring you up and down.

Eri stopped talking to the gasping and giggling babies.

"Oh mommy and daddy you are going to wrestle like fight?! Can I see you two wrestle?! I bet mommy's going to win!" Eri bet her fake invisible money on you.

Your eyes widened like a huge hole. Your mouth was about to open to say something, but Kai spoke first.

"I'm sorry my princess but you can't see that." Kai stated with a soft golden yellow eyed gaze. You let out a relieved sigh.

Instantly regretting it because Kai didn't seem to have finished, he continued.

"One reason is because we aren't going to wrestle like that. And reason two is because I'm always going to win your mommy. That's why Yuki and Hajime are here." Kai smiled sweetly at Eri, his whole personality changing.

Yuki and Hajime were both staring outside at the windy trees and gloomy sky. They kept spitting and smacking around in the stroller.

You were about to rage at Kai, but Eri was way too innocent. "You won mommy and Yuki and Hajime are here? I want you to win mommy all the time because I love them! I want more babies!" Eri skipped while grinning.

Kai smirked and your eyes grew wide again. "Did you hear that Y/n? She wants more babies too, so let me rail-" you had had it.

"I object to this! We need to get Yuki and Hajime at least at ages three so we can have more again. I need a break from being pregnant and taking care of children. So no Kai, I'm going to turn the tables." You whispered with a small smirk.

Eri was still gleaming. She was going to wish on the stars again for the babies to be three. The little girl was willing to wait.

She was so happy with you there, since you came as her angel.

"Alright, are we going to at home?" Kai's arm snaked around your waist from behind Eri's back.

You smacked it back with burning fingertips. "I- no. We still have planning to do and get things ready for Eri's birthday!" You tickled Eri.

Hajime and Yuki saw you with their surprisingly smart mind and great eyesight.

They both sniffled and opened their mouths to start the crying.

You turned your attention on them and smiled. "Aww don't cry my little chubby babies. Mommy's here and she's always going to be here. Are you excited for your big sisters birthday? Yes? Yes my babies are, they are!" You cooed at them.

They had stolen your attention, and they adored it. Both of the babies adored you.

Yuki clicked her tongue and small noises came from her throat, little gentle baby sounds. Hajime was smiling, showing his healthy gums.

The next thing that popped up in sight before Hajime's little puddle of vomit you cleaned with his bib.

Kai opened the door and pushed the stroller with Hajime in as you pushed the stroller Yuki in.

"Mommy can I see you and daddy wrestle now?" Eri said twirling getting inside the house.

You became embarrassed again. "No Eri not today, not even ever for now. Maybe when you're older and, understand. You're too cute and small right now." You bent down to kiss Eri's nose.

She pouted for a moment before keeping on another bright smile once more.

"Okay mommy! Are my friends still coming to my birthday party?!" Eri asked with huge beaming red eyes.

You laughed taking Yuki and Hajime out together as Kai prepared formula bottles.

"They sure are. And Vovok, Auntie S/n, Uncle Levi, Grandma M/n, and maybe Grandma um Chisaki." You said as Kai almost dropped the bottles.

"G-Grandma Chisaki won't come, I already tried." He said grabbing Yuki to sit a feed her.

You saw the sudden change in Kai, a hurt expression while feeding Yuki.

"Eri, go change into your birthday clothes and fix your room okay? Daddy and I are going to have a talk." You smiled gently at her.

The little girl looked at her dad that sighed with a tiny smile. "Okay mommy! I'll get ready all by myself." She gave your leg a kiss and ran upstairs.

You faced over at Kai and walked over to him, sitting right next to your fiancé on the couch. You fed the hungry Hajime who smiled before you gave him the bottle.

"Kai, what's your mothers name?" You asked scooting closer. "I-I don't remember, don't worry." Kai spoke sadly.

"Hey, I asked a question and need an answer." You said in a stern tone. "Her name, is Kaito. It means ocean because she, was so calm." He smiled thinking of her.

"It sounds like yours. Why are you saying is and was? Is she here or not?" You asked feeling your eyes watery.

"S-Shes here, but hasn't responded. I texted her ever since you became my girlfriend, I don't know if she sees them." He held choked back sobs in his throat.

Tears escaped from his golden yellow eyes, landing on Yuki's blanket.

"K-Kai, don't cry. She'll come, she has too. Shes been staring at the texts. Kaito, your mother, will come. Please listen Kai, I don't want to see you down." You wiped his tears.

He chuckled sniffling a bit. "You're too good for me Y/n, thank you. I love you." He chuckled kissing your lips.

You melted and felt it salty from his previous tears, you deepened the kiss and pressed harder.

He smiled into the moment and let you be with the passionate kiss.

"I love you too Kai. I hope your mother does show up for Eri. I can't wait." You giggled and pushed his brown locks back.

"This is the first time I've felt I wanted to just be alone with you. But we have babies." You laughed gesturing to the chubby cheeked angels that came from you.

Hajime was playing with his covered feet while drinking the bottle. Yuki was playing with Kai's finger, holding it tight in her palms.

"We'll get alone time soon, I won't hold back. You're going to be so sexy again, I can't wait." He smirked and licked your lips.

"Wow Mr. Chisaki your mood sure changed quick. I won't hold back either, the babies will just need watching." You moved closer and your noses rubbed together.

You laughed as Kai's lips soon smashed onto yours. You moaned feeling the sudden surge of energy through you.

"I love you Kai." You said as his tongue explored all over your mouth. "I love you more Y/n, much more." He groaned feeling your tongue suck on his.

Out of nowhere your phone buzzed really loud, it scared Hajime.

Hearing him, you pulled away from Kai's heated kiss. He grew slightly angry but talked to Yuki who smiled.

"Shhh don't cry my baby boy, mommy's here." You kissed his forehead and Hajime closed his e/c eyes again.

You looked at the notification from the loud over the top buzz.

'Y/n, your cake order is ready at the bakery.' It's simply coded in the text.

"God Eri's cake is ready! I'll pick it up real fast down the corner and be back to put up the decorations on!" You whispered still cradling the now sleeping Hajime.

Starting to stand up you laid Hajime besides Kai, bordering it with pillows so he wouldn't fall.

You backed away grabbing your purse from the other couch. "Aww you all look so cute." You giggled seeing Kai with both of the sleeping babies.

"My love hurry up and go pick up the cake." Kai held in a snort from escaping. "Right right! I'll be back fast!" You blew him a kiss and left the house.

"Daddy! What shoes do I put?!" Eri yelled from above the stairs, frightening the babies.

They started to sniffle and cry. "Have mercy. Just put something Eri!" He yelled back and sighed picking up the crying babies.

________________

"Why does it say ice cream shop?" You asked yourself seeing the bright dessert land.

"I guess it's here." You went with it and entered.

Inside, you saw two familiar faces with Eri's birthday cake. You recognized them from the park.

"Y/n! Glad to see you!" Hari smiled and Joi waved.

"Hey guys! Haven't seen you both in a while haha. You finally reached your goal!" You smiled pulling out the money.

"Kai mentioned you having the babies. Congratulations." They both smiled and handed you the cake.

"Thank you so much, it's been hard work but we're making it. If you guys aren't busy, would you like to join us at our house for Eri's birthday?" You asked with a kind smile.

Their eyes lit up. "We're about to close up right now actually! Thanks for the invite Y/n, we'll be there." The wiped down the counters as you waved goodbye going to prepare.

On your way back, you tripped on some badly done concrete, making you fly forwards.

"No the cake!" You squealed and suddenly you were right up again with the perfect cake in your hands.

"Huh?" You stared up at the person in front of you.

"I always come at the right times huh?" Hawks, or Keigo, was in front of you with a smile. "Hey Keigo! Long time no see!" You smiled at him.

"It has been a while. How's it going, why do you have a cake?" He asked curiously.

"Oh it's for my daughters birthday today." You said with a nervous chuckle. "You have a kid now?!" He asked with a brighter tone.

"I uh have three actually. I just had twins about two months ago with my fiancé." You smiled again. "Wow your life sure did change a lot, I'm proud for you Y/n." He laughed seeing the ring on your finger.

"What were you doing out here?" You asked him. "Just patrolling around." Keigo sighed. "How about coming to my daughters birthday? The more the merrier!" You laughed holding the cake.

"Really?! Thanks Y/n, let's go!" He quickly pulled you along, visibly happy.

Arrived at home sweet home again, you opened the door and saw everyone already inside.

Your mom and S/n were holding the babies as they saw the decorations. Kai was sweeping the floors a bit, Levi was cleaning the dust.

All the kids were running and immediately stopped seeing who was behind you at the door.

"It's the pro hero Hawks!" Hinata yelled and everyone ran over towards him. "Hey kids haha." Keigo was laughing trying to handle them all.

Your Uncle Levi was shocked to see you weren't a loner, M/n remembered him from your high school days. The little moments back then.

S/n waved with the baby as Keigo remembered everyone.

"So you're Y/n's fiancé? It's so great to meet you, I was her friend in high school. Look at her now." He shook a shocked Kai's hand.

What the actual fuck. He thought seeing as you brought in a new hero male. "Likewise." Kai simply gave him a warm smile.

"Happy birthday uh Eri!" Keigo bent down and gave her a hug.

Eri was in shock as he left to see the babies. "T-thank you mommy!" She yelled and gave you a huge hug.

"Of course my little nugget. Happy eighth birthday." You attacked her with kisses as she giggled and ran with her friends.

Kai kissed your lips sweetly. "You're amazing." He whispered with a chuckle. "I know." You stuck your tongue out and laughed.

Two more people entered.

"The party has arrived!" Hari and Joi bursted in with gifts. Eri ran up to huge them, it was a mess all over the packed house.

"Oh great more people." Kai sighed greeting again. What the fuck again. He held his head looking for a person.

Kaito, still hadn't gone.

"Maybe we should wait a bit longer for her?" You asked your mom, it was getting close to night for cutting the cake.

Every kid wanted the sugar.

"Y/n we've waited a lot. If she shows, she can have a piece." Your mother smiled calling everyone over to sing.

You stood next to Kai holding his hand, as his mother didn't show.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4.8K 20
ยซ๐˜Ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๏ฟฝ...
114K 3.8K 14
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐?โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง...
1.2K 54 5
โ› ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ! โœโ”€โ”€ ๐—ž๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ธ๐—ถ ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜‚ โ‡ขหšโ‹† โœŽ หŽหŠ- "็ˆ†็™บ็‰ฉ" ๐Ÿ’ฅ ; -', ( ๐™‹๏ฟฝ...
142K 4.2K 19