MONSTER

By CognizantMind

"Strip!" "What? What the hell did you say?" "With that one inch of fabric hanging from your waist which I be... More

Disclaimer
1.Fired.
2.Secretary
3.Wolf
4.Strip
5.Beg me.
6.Interviews
7.Coffee
8.I Quit
9.Washroom.
10.Caged
11.Resign
12.Oldfriend
13.Slap
14.Wet.
15.Autograph.
16.Angel
17.Savior
19.Rules
20.Locked
21.Slave
22.Why?
23.Trapped.
24.Victim
25.Orphanage
26.Love?
27.Mine
28.Hot.
29.Unprecedented.
30.Caring.
31.Like Lovers
32.Movie Room
33.PDA
34.HeartBreak
35.Demigod
36.Trust me.
37.Undeserve.
38. Absence.
39.Vulnerable.
40.Truth
41.Brats
42.Guilty
43.Love
44.Beach!
45. Vin Chaud
46.Boss
47.Broken
48.Indifferent
49.Sorry
50.Dungeon
51.Piano
52.Handsome
53.Happy Birthday! (THE END)
Note

18.Haunted

550 34 18
By CognizantMind

"Sir you have a meeting with the board of Directors, right now."

"Okay, Give me a minute."

"Sure Sir."

Suga winds up all his works and moves to the meeting hall.

Everybody is already waiting for him impatiently. Their impatience says that they loathe Suga, but they have no option.

The meeting goes on, and in the mid-Jungkook asks Annastasia for water.

"Annastasia could you get me that bottle there?"

"Sure Sir."

"Do you had to empty that 500ml bottle in front of you?" Suga asked quietly.

"You know how much I drink water."

Suga rolls his eyes. Annastasia who is sitting beside her boss stands up smiling at their bickering. As soon as she stands up Suga's eyes land on her skirt. He discerns a red stain. Even though he isn't intimate enough with women he surely recognizes what's wrong. As Annastasia is about to leave her seat he forcibly yanks her down.

Suga realizes he is the reason everybody is staring at them right now. "Nobody should leave their seats until the meeting gets over, " He says definitively.

What the hell? This old grandpa. Ugh! I was thinking to move in with him. What a dumbshit I am!

The meeting went on for more than an hour.

Once it was over everybody began vacating the room. Annastasia wanted to leave too but not until her boss does. She sat there with Suga. He waited for the room to be empty. Once everybody left he stood up and she did too.

"Stand here, don't move."

Suga is always the justification for her furrowed eyebrows. What he does next makes her more nervous.

"Open your coat."

"Huh?"

"I don't like to repeat things."

"I'm sorry."

What the fuck is going inside his mind

Suga grabs that coat and ties it on her waist tightly making her gasp.

"Let's go now."

She follows him and when they reach their respective cabins, Suga pulls her holding her knot he made on her waist, to his office.

"Uhmm...Sir? What are you.."

"Keep quiet."

He takes her right to his washroom. Annastasia had already given up thinking and was just going with the flow.

Suga has a huge mirror in his washroom. He makes her stand in front of that mirror and he stands in front of her. And opens that knot.

"Look behind your skirt."

She turns her head and her eyes land on a red spot.

"Fucking hell." she quickly ties that coat back on her waist. And moves away from him, her head hanging low.

"Don't feel embarrassed, you can go home. My driver will give you a lift."

"Thank you so much, Sir."

And that day her whole night went on with ruddy cheeks. She realized he is more than a human where she expected an animal. She was ready to forgive whatever had happened to her. And her mind was already made that she is going to shift to her boss's house. She is no longer fearful.

The next day she joins her office with positivity which she only felt while working with Jin. And also her decisions are finalized. Living with her boss is the stablest option. Further, it's only three years, which is more than enough for her to pay her entire debt, and even get a new car with her own apartment. Because Suga was giving her a very handsome salary. More than she could ever expect.

"Good Morning Sir!"

"Good Morning Annastasia."

Annastasia? What about Miss Annastasia?

"Sir, Uhmm... I have made my decision."

"You have. And what's that?"

"Uhmm... I would like to shift in your house."

He nods, " Very wise of you to take that decision ."

"Thank you, sir!"

"You may shift tomorrow. I think it's Sunday," he says looking at the calendar on his table.

"Sure sir!"

******

"What???? Are you serious Anna?"

"Yes, Mr.Jungkook. I'm not kidding," she says while packing all her things.

"Beach! How can you leave your hoe?" Irene shouts at her friend, who is about to leave.

"Beach? Hoe?? What are these words, Irene? Do you want to be grounded again?" Jungkook yelled.

"Uff!! Mr.Jungkook stop it!"

"No! You stop it, Anna, you can't go and live with him. Don't you remember what all he has done to you even though he saved you, I don't trust him." Jungkook kept blabbering.

"Do you want me to search for cabs at that graveyard??".

"I can buy you a new car, you could learn to drive and..."

"No, Mr. Jungkook. Never! You and Irene let me stay in this house is more than anything I could ever ask from you both. And I can't accept anything from you, not until I am capable enough to return the same to you."

"It'll be a gift from my side Anna."

She goes and embraces him. "Your friendship is more than a gift for me Mr.Jungkook."

*sighs* " Fine! I'll drop you."

Annastasia hugs Irene who is weeping because of her shifting. She reassures her of visiting her every weekend and then joined Mr.Jungkook in the car.

After a half n hour drive, they reach Suga's house.

Annastasia is frightened more than being fascinated. " It's a huge house but it looks.."

"Haunted. I know right."

"Yes, This house is scaring the fuck out of me ."

Jungkook nears her face and whispers. "If you don't stop cursing the ghosts inside that house will come after you."

She scowls and hits him, "Shut up Mr.Jungkook."

"Did you just hit your boss?"

"I am so sorry."

"Haha! Don't worry. Let's go inside."

Both of them stepped to the front door and it was opened by a servant.

"Who is it?" a voice comes from the inside.

"Sir! A man and women."

"Let them in."

Annastasia and Jungkook enter the house. Its interiors are just like any other modernistic house with minimalist designs. On the right side, there is an enormous living area with a dedicated sitting and fireplace

and a large open kitchen on the left side.

Straight ahead lies a staircase leading to the top floor.

As her eyes wander here and there, it lay on the sitting area, and right then and there she gives away her heart to the scene she is witnessing.

Suga reclines in a corner of the couch with his book in his hand and the other hand ruffling the hairs of a guy lying on his lap who is playing games on his phone, a familiar face that she has seen somewhere.

As soon as Suga lifts his eyes from the book to make eye contact with her, Annastasia averts it before she would turn into a rock from that gaze. She focuses on Jungkook, and realizes, this man is more doomed than her. His eyes are directed on somebody, not on his boss, but the one lying on his lap.

Jimin.

"Annastasia? Mr.J-Jungkook?" Jimin stands immediately and is surprised to see them in his house.

"You guys know each other?" Suga saunters towards his two known guests who haven't yet been well welcomed inside the house.

Meanwhile, Annastasia feels she is experiencing love at first sight, when he sees his twisted, heartless, rude boss wearing shorts that exposes his legs, a shirt that uncovers his hands, and slippers as normal as day and night. She suddenly finds it way hotter than those suits, jackets, coats made out of silk. She asks God to bless her poor soul because damn those messed-up wet hairs are too feverish for her.

He snaps again, "You have to stop daydreaming Miss Annastasia."

"What? I-I mean I-I am so-So.."

"Stop it Hyung! Why do you always have to make people scared of you?" Jimin gently pushes Yoongi aside and shakes hands with her. "Hello! Nice to meet you again Miss."

" J-Jimin! Umm...Nice to meet you too. " she lets out an awkward smile.

"Nice To Meet You Too Mr.Jungkook," he says without making any eye contact with him.

"Pleasure is all mine ."

Annastasia notices Jimin's shyness and Jungkook's blunt self in front of their boss. She finds something is false or something is going on between these two. Because this isn't the first time she is experiencing such awkwardness in them face to face.

"Ahem! Ahem! If you guys are done with your introductions then may we discuss some business."

"Hyung! Why? Just keep your business out of the house." Jimin bickered.

"Jiminah! It's important."

Jiminah? So cute.

"So! Miss Annastasia, ready for a roller coaster ride?"

"Huh? Are we going to a central Park Sir?"

"No! But better than that. Jimin. go tour Miss Annastasia the house and show her the room."

"Okie! You come with me." Jimin holds her hand and drags her out of the two men. Annastasia is amused at how much friendly this little angel is right now when in their house he was nervous as hell.

"I will be going then Suga."

"Sure! I'll accompany you to your car."

Both of them started walking outside of the house.

"How are the sales going Jungkook, I heard we acquired some losses in the new edition."he speaks with utmost concern.

"Yes, You are right and this loss isn't because of internal defects but because of someone from outside."

"Kim Taehyung. That someone is Kim Taehyung Jungkook."

Jungkook sighs.

"We will never be able to find a solution to that problem, can we ?"

*Sighs deeply* "No, Jungkook, irrespective of everything  we still have that past."

Meanwhile, Jimin is showing Annastasia the whole house.

"Jimin...I can't." She was huffing.

"Annastasia we have many rooms ahead, come on."

"No, not anymore. This isn't a house. It's a freaking country,!!"

" Don't exaggerate, I swear just a couple of rooms more."

"Okay, fine."

"Here's the small theatre, where I and Hyung watch movies ."

"That staircase leads you to the rest of the rooms above which is of business purpose. "

"And this my dear is your boss's room, that's it, come let me show you yours."

"Jimin, which room is this?" She pointed out to a black door that was adjacent to Suga's room.

"Uhmm... that room is not for us. Only Hyung uses it and I don't know what's inside, and never tried to enquire."

"Oh!"

"And you shouldn't too. Stay away from that area unless Hyung asks you to. Come, let me show you your room."

They went straight to the end of the floor, " This is your room."

"Ok, but where is your room?"

"My room?"

"Ya!"

"Come I'll show you."

They went straight to the ground floor.

"This is my room."

"Why do you live on the ground floor Jimin? I believe there are many empty rooms above for you."

Jimin starts to whisper, "It's easy for me to sneak in and out of the house."

She has a frowning head.

"Ah! Don't show me that expression, you probably know how my brother is."

"Ya, right. Haha!"

"Come let me show you the outside."

He took her to a very big lawn, enough to held parties. There was a very big swimming pool on one side, and flowers everywhere of various types.

"Let me be frank. This entire house doesn't look anything like my boss would own."

"And why is that Miss Annastasia." Jimin walked closer to her, being an inch taller, she feels sudden supremacy and gets Suga vibes from him.

"B-because, it's so f-full of c-colors."

"Hahaha!" That angelic face bursts into a peal of laughter making his eyes nearly invisible. " Why do you seem so scared all of a sudden?"

"Because you were fucking intimidating right now Park Jimin, just like your brother."

"Hahaha! Don't worry I am opposite to him. You can say he is like the poles and iam the equator, tropics."

"Woah! I feel dumb as fuck, because I don't know what that means ."

"See the poles are al..."

"Toured the house already Miss Annastasia?"

Suga emerges from behind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 8.1K 37
Book 1 Jimin sighed as he got bored in his office room. He turned his swiveling chair around so he could see Seoul in all its glory through his cryst...
29K 1.4K 25
It's continuation of Age gap : Jungkook (read this if you want to understand the story line and Character) Someone : wow look at her, she is awesom...
342K 21.8K 41
"why are you doing this to me?" namjoon snickered, clearly doesn't like being touched by her. but she just laughed, while moving closer to him. "can'...