The Deliverance Series & The...

By SerenityR0se

[COMPLETED]✔ The Deliverance Series & The Blood Magic Series 2019 Winter Crossover This crossover takes plac... More

The Deliverance Series & The Blood Magic Series 2019 Winter Crossover
Part 1 of 7
Part 3 of 7
Part 4 of 7
Part 5 of 7
Part 6 of 7
Part 7 of 7

Part 2 of 7

312 25 18
By SerenityR0se

2 of 7

-Maverick

"Harlan," my voice is even, my gaze flickering from everyone that leaves the castle doors.

"Maverick, don't worry, I already have one bright idea," he notes, walking up behind Mavis.

"Just one?" I question while arching a brow while Alpha Keir takes a step toward us.

Harlan mutters beneath his breath, "I have enough energy to transport to the Dominion Plane...though only enough for one trip and one extra occupant."

"Where are we?" This shouldn't be an issue. I can just fly out of her on a blood disk and he can get Mavis to safety. We can figure out this shit afterward, though I hardly recognize the landscape, and I've met most of the wolves and none are known as an Alpha Keir. In fact, I don't recognize anyone else, even in passing while visiting.

"Not in fucking Kansas, that's where," Harlan moves relatively slow, not to draw any extra attention to himself.

They are already eyeing him with slight confusion, one mumbling, "I thought with the new treaty, the warlocks and witches won't cross the veil until it's completely gone."

Harlan eyes me next and states, "I don't think we're anywhere near home...as in...I don't fucking know where to start and Isis isn't here to god damn help us anyway...I can't connect with her."

Not good.

I order, "Take Mavis and protect her. Figure out what's going on and I'll weather the storm here." Without another word, Mavis exhales audibly when Harlan wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her to his chest.

"Dad!" Mavis screams, her white irises locking with mine as I sense the wolves moving toward us.

"Hold!" Alpha Keir orders, the wolves backing a step away. His eyes settle on Harlan, his wings extending behind him...they aren't necessarily afraid, just wary of his actions. Interesting, the wolves I know, have never had an encounter with an incubus or succubus, yet this doesn't seem like the first time they've seen someone of Harlan's species.

I smile at her softly and reassure, "I'll be home in time for Christmas."

That's all I get to saw before both Harlan and Mavis are gone in an instant. I'm left standing on my own, those viewing me as a threat while they slowly surround even tighter the circle closing in.

I can feel it, just like Harlan...

...I don't know where we are, but this world and earth isn't our own. Running isn't going to help right now, I've done enough of that being a rogue for so many years.

Alpha Keir eyes me, asking, "Who are you?"

A King I am where I come from, though I'm not sure what the status here is of vampires, let alone purebloods. Cautiously choosing my answer, I reply, "My name is Maverick."

The woman breathes in deeply and states, "He's a vampire, that I'm sure of."

Alpha Keir nods, "Indeed," furrowing his brows for a moment, he questions, "Are you somehow related to the Ice Haven Pack?"

"Excuse me?" I don't understand.

"Your hair," the woman states, motioning to me.

All purebloods have white hair, so I don't understand what they mean by belonging to a pack. I'm a vampire...they make absolutely no sense!

"I'm a pureblood, not a werewolf," I state, feeling those behind me coming a little closer, the wolves in human form.

Alpha Keir shakes his head, "What's a pureblood?"

"Look...I don't know exactly what's going on, or where I am, but might I ask to speak with whoever is in charge of this place-" I cut myself short as a few growls come from behind me, inhaling my scent before I see the fur along the back of the wolves near me raise. Their hackles are raised, teeth barring threateningly at me.

"Alpha..." one male cautions dubiously of my presence.

I release a sigh, feeling the shift in my eyes to their black rose as I whirl around and kick the one who nearly reached out to apprehend me. Irritation is clear in my voice as I retort with a quick snap, "Or, we can see exactly how many of you want to die before I speak to the one in charge."

Alpha Keir snarls, "Coen!"

Coen grimaces as his body collides with a tree after knocking him away like the fly he is. My gaze flickers over those taking a few steps away from me, turning around to rest my gaze on Alpha Keir.

"Keir...he's dangerous..." the woman's heart rate is exponentially high.

No shit, took them that long to figure that out?

"You don't want me as your enemy," I tilt my head to the side as the Alpha continues to stare at me with very mixed emotions.

Alpha Keir nods and states, "I'll escort you to the castle where you may speak with the Hybrid Queen." He pauses as the woman parts her lips to speak, though he silences, "Laura, please," at her tongue being held, his gaze flickers back to meet with mine as he explains, "one condition must be met-"

"I refuse to be injected with any liquid silver or blood thinners," I clasp one of my hands in front of the other, my stance a lot less aggressive than before. I forget with these creatures; body langue means more than spoken words at times.

Alpha Keir gives me a very weird look as he questions, "Blood thinners?"

"I won't use my blood magic against any of you unless I feel threatened," I cast a look at Coen as he's on his feet and next to a woman who is apprehensive.

Laura murmurs to Alpha Keir, "Blood magic?"

Ah...

...can it be? Harlan truly was correct; this world is not our own. I wonder what else they do not have while holding over our heads.

Alpha Keir holds my gaze and states, "The condition I was referring to, is that you must explain yourself, your apparent...daughter, Mavis? And...the warlock."

"Warlock?" I question.

The exchange and confusion back and forth are getting tiresome, Alpha Keir motioning for me to follow him. I do so, taking strides with him as we walk through the maze of the encampment set up. The more I observe, I question, "Are you at war?"

"Not necessarily...we actually—" Alpha Keir tells me, cutting himself off, though he states, "the Hybrid Queen will answer your questions. I'm not at liberty to discuss much more with..." he eyes me, and I arch a brow, "...it's clear that you're not from here."

Hybrid Queen...

...what's a hybrid?

"Glad we got that cleared up," I nod, approaching the front of the castle with Alpha Keir.

He goes on to further question, "Are you from another timeline?"

"What?" I ask, raising my brows when Alpha Keir releases a sigh. It's not long before we pass through the open doors, light flooding the large castle. Glancing around, I'm met with reddish-orange irises looking me over the second I'm past the threshold of the doors.

"Alpha Loki," Alpha Keir nods and tells him, "the source of the disturbance outside. His name is Maverick."

"Nah, the disturbance was the demonic creatures that started to attack you all," I tilt my head to the side and arch a brow, watching for Alpha Keir to show me another weakness. He's on defensive though, pulling his lips into a thin line and narrowing his eyes. I motion with one hand, "You can thank my daughter for your safety, and I'll pass on your gratitude when I return."

Alpha Loki raises his brows as he looks to Alpha Keir. Alpha Keir releases a sigh and states, "I have no idea how that girl did what she did...though, he's right..." oh that must bitterly sting the ego! Alpha Keir continues, "His daughter, Mavis, took them all out within a matter of seconds. At the snap of her fingers, they all fell to the ground, lifeless."

"Well...there weren't distinguishable bodies left either," I add, and Alpha Keir gives me this look, one I can't quite describe and I'm not sure I want to find out what he's thinking. I do push the envelope a bit further and inform him, "Oh, and that was blood magic, as to clear up any confusion lingering."

Alpha Loki lifts his chin and says, "We'll take it from here," he nods at Alpha Keir and says, "thank you for continuing to secure the perimeter." While Alpha Keir walks away, I wave goodbye, a big old smile on my face, until I turn around and Alpha Loki motions to me, "Let's go."

"Fantastic," I muse, watching as others pass by. The weird thing, I catch some type of vampiric scent off Alpha Loki, though...there's, I don't know, some weird mixed shit going on that I can't put my finger on.

Did he rub up against one of the wolves by mistake?

I'm led down a hallway, toward a ballroom as the doors stand wide open. Once I step inside after Alpha Loki, my gaze travels over everything. It's quite beautiful, I'll give them that, and the marble flooring is exquisite.

A woman with long rose gold hair sits upon a chair on a raised platform. Weirdly, I was expecting some sort of fancy queen in a dress, though it appears that she's wearing average everyday clothes. Furrowing my brows, there is a vampire that stands tall beside her, his dark hair covering one of his eyes, while the wolf standing on her other side shows me his golden irises, brown hair pushed back.

Off to the side, near the glass doors leading out to a balcony area, there is a large Christmas tree, there are a few teenagers, ranging across the spectrum.

A vampire stands tall, appearing to be about mid-twenties, give or take a couple of years, and strikingly resembles the vampire standing beside the queen. A wolf that appears to have perhaps just passed his legal age, that resembles the one on the other side of the queen, sits on the floor with another wolf that's just about to be a pre-teen if that.

Siblings who are possibly identical in age, they stand next to one another, the female with the dark hair, and the male with the same color as the queen's. Their eyes are the same though, the same as Alpha Loki's...reddish-orange, and they are staring at me with confusion. Near the two of them, stands two more wolves, possible a few years older than their siblings, their protective nature shining through as their irises flicker briefly when I look their way.

I come to a halt where Alpha Loki leaves me...

...only for him to join the girl with dark hair. If anything, he's the most protective one, another vampire who is younger by a year or two, he moves around from behind the Christmas tree and edges near Alpha Loki. Alpha Loki wraps an arm around his lower back, guarding him against the potential threat.

The doors to the ballroom close, many other vampires, werewolves...and whatever the fuck the reddish-orange eyes creatures are...they guard, the room and my exit should I attempt to run. One steps past them though, walking the distance to stand a few feet behind me, his eyes...alright, what the hell is up with all the different colors? This one has one blue and one green, his hair winter white as mine.

Pureblood?

The woman speaks with authority, "I am the Hybrid Queen, Rose Valentine."

When neither of the men speaks, silence drawling on, I ask, "Who's the King?"

Updated on Tuesdays

If you don't want to wait and wish to read more ahead of the weekly releases, you are more than welcome to read on Patreon under the Pack Member Tier. Click on the link on my bio to find me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 3.7K 81
|| FEATURED on the official @werewolf, @fantasy, @highfantasy, @darkfantasy, @mythandlegend, @storiesundiscovered (December '22 and June '23), @magi...
226K 11.9K 64
Cal Yorke the omega of the Blood Rose pack has never had an easy life. He's been abused by his Alpha and supposed mate. His father and sister treat h...
65.6K 4.4K 31
Wolves of Ragnarök - Book 1 WINNER OF THE ALPHA AWARDS 2023! **WATTPAD FEATURED STORY** What would you give up to keep your family safe? The time whe...
742K 23.4K 48
○\\NOT EDITED●\\○ Abused, betrayed and rejected her entire life, Aurelia isolates herself from everyone and everything. She learns to fend for hersel...