Venompool - Marvel (MCU) X Ma...

By ThemexicanHulk

The collaboration of Deadpool and Venom - two of the greatest Anti-heroes in comic history that take the form... More

Venompool Preview
Phase 1 - Y/N's Origins
1.1 - The Early Years
1.2 - The Marseille Mission
1.3 - Chance at Freedom
1.4 - Life Changing Procedure
1.5 - Y/N is Loose!
1.6 - Curtain Call
Adventures Of Deadpool
AOD #1 - These Four Walls
AOD #2 - Back Alley Brawler
AOD #3 - Shootouts
AOD #4 - 11/22/63
AOD #5 - Viva La México
Phase 2 - Venom
2.1 - Old Friends
2.2 - Strange Happenings
2.3 - Double Act
2.4 - Test Run
2.5 - Hospital Drama
2.6 - The Superior Klyntar
AOV #1 - Green is my Favourite Colour
AOV #2 - S.H.I.E.L.D's Best
Phase 3 - The Avengers (2012)
3.1 - We Have a Situation
3.2 - European Extravaganza
3.3 - The Whole Team Together
3.4 - S.H.I.E.L.D Secrets?
3.5 - Cat's Out The Bag
3.6 - Venompool Vs Hulk
3.7 - Here Comes The Pain
AOV #3 - You Have a PhD?
AOV #4 - 125th Birthday
Phase 4 Captain America: The Winter Soldier
4.1 - Usual Morning in DC
4.2 - You Are A Pirate
4.3 - VP's In The Thick Of It
4.4 - Knee Deep in S.H.I.E.L.D Shit
4.5 - The Golden Trio
4.6 - Now, This Is Unexpected
4.7 - Highway to Hell
Phase 5 - Guardians of the Galaxy
5.1 - Spaced Out
5.2 - Back In The Clink
5.3 - Knowhere To Go
Voting Time
5.4 - A Bunch Of Stupid Plans
5.5 - We're The Guardians Of The Galaxy, Bitch
A Couple Of Questions For You
AOV #5 - Venompool's New Group
AOV #6 - Upgrades
Phase 6 - Age Of Ultron
6.1 - VP's Back, Tell A Friend
6.2 - HYDRA Raid
6.3 - It's Not A Party Until Someone Crashes It
6.4 - Rude Awakening
6.5 - The Tragicomedy Of Y/N L/N
6.6 - Taking The Right Steps
6.7 - If I Could Turn Back Time
6.8 - Sokovia Showdown
6.9 - Venompool's Evolution
Phase 7 - Captain America: Civil War
7.1 - Beauty and the Beast
7.2 - A New Dawn. A New Day. A New Life.
7.3 - Training Day

4.8 - I'm With You Til' The End Of The Line

9.9K 260 253
By ThemexicanHulk

Y/N was standing next to Natasha as everyone was gathered around Nick who was laying in his hospital bed as he explained to them his situation "Lacerated spinal column, cracked sternum, shattered collarbone, perforated liver, one hell of a headache."

Y/N snorted "Sucks to be you." He taunted earning a middle finger from Nick and an elbow in the ribs from Natasha.

"Nice to see that at least part of you still functions." Y/N taunted his long time friend further.

"Don't forget your collapsed lung." The doctor who had been taking care of Fury added.

"Oh, let's not forget that. Otherwise, I'm good." He winced in pain a little as he readjusted himself to get more comfortable.

Besides Y/N and Hill, the others were still processing the fact Fury was still alive "They cut you open, your heart stopped." Natasha said.

"Any other person and that would've been a meal." Y/N muttered under his breath.

"Don't you be saying these things...... It'll only fuel my want for food."

"Tetrodotoxin B. Slows the pulse to one beat a minute. Banner developed it for stress. Didn't work so great for him, but we found a use for it." Nick explained further.

"Why all the secrecy? Why not just tell us? And why was Y/N, the only one who got to know when he S.H.I.E.L.D doesn't concern him?" Steve asked in rapid succession.

"Any attempt on the director's life had to look successful." Maria answered for Nick but he still has more to say.

"Can't kill you if you're already dead. Besides, I wasn't sure who to trust." Nick added before he glanced at Y/N "I've known Y/N for nearly thirty years, I was certain I could trust him."

"Too fucking right you can." Y/N cheered slightly.

Maria turned to the trio "Y/N's been in constant contact with me, keeping us up to date with everything going on."

Steve furrowed his eyebrows as he pieced it all together. He looked at Y/N who was a little bit smug at the whole ordeal "So when you went out yesterday..." Before he could finish his sentence, Y/N interrupted him.

"Bingo!" He exclaimed with a wink and a gun finger gesture pointed at Steve.

Natasha huffed a little and said quietly which only Y/N could hear "Clever boy."

Venom rolled his eyes "Somehow, we have our moments."

------------------------------------------------------------------

"HOW COULD YOU LET THEM GET AWAY!? YOU HAD THEM RESTRAINED!!" Alexander Pierce exploded at Brock Rumlow and the rest of the HYDRA Strike team who were bitterly annoyed with themselves.

"Sir, with all due respect, Venompool is an unpredictable individual, you'd have had to have been crazy to drive into the area." Brock spoke up, trying to redeem himself and his team somewhat despite their errors at containing the situation.

Pierce stepped to Rumlow and then backhanded him across the face with his own pistol, dropping the Strike team leader to the ground with a newly swollen cheek. Pierce towered over the downed Rumlow and threatened menacingly "Have you met Venompool of course he's crazy!"

Pierce then kneeled down to get in Rumlow's face and said softly yet still equally threatening "And as for Venompool being 'unpredictable'............ You better get predicting and fast son."

Rumlow got to his feet and said with confidence "Yes sir."

Pierce looked around the rest of the Strike team "That goes for all of you." He loudly warned.

He was met with a crescendo of "YES SIR"

Pierce smiled slightly before reminding them of the task at hand "Project Insight launches TODAY, this is the moment that HYDRA has been dreaming of, ever since it's formation and NOTHING is going to stand in our way of achieving our goal. Not Captain America. Not Black Widow. Not this Falcon fellow and certainly Not Venompool."

"Fuck Venompool!" One of the Strike Team yelled which was met with resounding agreement from the other members.

Pierce grinned widely at their hatred for the Mercenary "Excellent, now undoubtedly these four will try to stop us but you will do everything in your power using Any Means Necessary to stop them."

"YES SIR"

Pierce pointed his index finger up in the air "One Final thing, I want Venompool captured, if we get him on our side then HYDRA will truly become an unstoppable force as we'll have the immovable object."

Rumlow spoke up once again "And what of the others?"

"Do as you please with them." He informed before he walked out of the room, leaving the Strike team to prepare themselves for The Big Day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Nick was looking at a photo of a younger Pierce "This man declined the Nobel Peace Prize. He said, "Peace wasn't an achievement, it was a responsibility." See, it's stuff like this that gives me trust issues."

"We have to stop the launch." Natasha stated.

"Obviously"

"I don't think the Council's accepting my calls anymore." Fury says before opening a case containing three chips.

"Oooooohh fancy" Y/N compliments as he reaches out to grab one before having his hand smacked away by Agent Hill "Could've just said 'Don't touch'."

"Don't touch" Hill warned Y/N, which made him snicker a little.

"What's that?" Sam asks

"Once the Helicarriers reach three thousand feet, they'll triangulate with Insight satellites becoming fully weaponised." Maria informed, making eye contact with everyone.

"We need to breach those carriers and replace their targeting blades with our own." Fury further explained.

"One or two won't cut it. We need to link all three carriers for this to work, because if even one of those ships remains operational a whole lot of people are gonna die." Maria said in a serious tone, making everyone deadly aware of how crucial it is to get this particular part of the job done.

"We have to assume everyone aboard those carriers is HYDRA." Nick said clearly to everyone.

"Welllllllllll the Apex Predator will have plenty of prey then." Y/N said as he rapidly rubbed his hands together in excitement.

"We need to get pass them, insert the server blades, and maybe, just maybe, we can salvage what's left..." Nick continued before Steve interjected.

"We're not salvaging anything. We're not just taking down the carriers, Nick, we're taking down S.H.I.E.L.D." Steve ordered, not content with there being any way to come back from this.

Nick clearly had other ideas as he almost instantaneously fired back "S.H.I.E.L.D had nothing to do with it."

Y/N stepped in, he looked at Nick and said "You dragged me into this, so I'm with Capsicle. All this government shit goes HYDRA, S.H.I.E.L.D all of it........ Besides, I kinda miss killing Nazis, it was one of my favourite things about the Second World War."

Venom then came out of Y/N's shoulder "And I've never eaten Nazis and I'd quite like to add it to the list of Human Cuisine I've got going here." The others winced at the thought of the consumption of other people.

"Exactly, so we're doing this. If not for people's safety then for OUR culinary purposes." Y/N added before sharing a s fist bump with Venom before the symbiote took refuge back in Y/N's body.

Nick realised he wasn't going to win against both Venompool and Captain America, he looked around at Hill and then Natasha who both nodded in agreement with them. He tried to find some refuge in Sam, who just held his hands up and said "Don't look at me, I just do what they do but slower." He pointed at Y/N and Steve.

Y/N who had moved himself by Steve was told by the Captain "Thank you." His support was acknowledged by his roommate.

"Ehhh I'm kinda doing this because it gives me a reason to kill." Y/N shrugged his shoulders.

"Each to their own." Steve replied.

Nick looked at the pair and said "Looks like the two Captains are giving the orders now." Referencing both men's time in the army.

"Oh fuck, if we're giving orders then the world has officially fucked itself...... but then again I've always been a bit of a natural born leader, maybe I should run for Presidency in 2016." He laughed to himself "I mean who else is gonna do it." Y/N questioned before earning a nudge in the ribs from Steve.

"What is it with people constantly hitting us?"

Y/N replied what could be the only reason "Jealousy. We're Awesometacular, they're less so."

"I can get behind that."

Steve had gone outside for some fresh air in an attempt to clear his head about having to face his oldest friend in battle. Sam was talking with Fury and Hill giving them a little bit of backstory on himself, whilst Natasha had a small talk with each other.

"Are you feeling alright about this?" Natasha asked, feeling nervous for what could happen to Y/N if their plan goes wrong.

Y/N stretched his arms up in the air as far as he could before he yawned "You forget who you're talking to. I'm fucking Venompool, I live for this shit." Doing a few punching combinations as he said it.

Natasha with cat like reflexes grabbed his wrist and then pulled him closer to her "Please be careful, for me." A hint of desperation dripped in her tone.

Y/N noticed the sound of her voice and groaned loudly "Fiiiiiiiiiine, I'll be careful but I'm only doing it for you." He then playfully pushed her slightly "Look at you, caring about me and here I thought you hated me."

"In my defense, you do make it really easy to dislike you." Natasha defended before she smiled at him "But you grew on me."

"What was it? The charm? The dashing good looks? The Exceptional Humour?" He said as he flaunted himself to Natasha who sheepishly shook her head.

"What about me, perhaps it was the alien symbiote that got her to like us" Venom confidently offered up.

"Yeah it definitely isn't you Venom." Y/N countered.

Natasha innocently bounced on her feet "Oh I don't know Y/N, having an alien bonded to you is pretty cool." She said with a small yet strong smirk, trying to bring Y/N down a peg or two.

Y/N's mouth was agape as Venom cheered loudly "WHOO HOO, in your fucking face L/N! I knew I was the cool one."

"You are absolutely NOT the cool one. I'M the cool one AND the funny one AND the good looking one.......... in fact, I'm all the ones, you're just a fucking immigrant in my body." Y/N fired back whilst Natasha chuckled deviously to herself knowing that despite not hearing Venom, she knew she had started a mini feud between the two.

"I'm not a fucking immigrant, you scrotum."

"Hey! I DO NOT look like Wade Wilson, that's the other Deadpool!"

"Why do you say the most random and stupid shit!?"

"Uhhh it's in my character contract dingus, maybe you should have a look at the fine print of yours sometime with those massive fucking eyes of yours."

"Fuck you."

"Not even if I was drunk."

Natasha had finally had enough and placed a gentle hand on Y/N's chest "Why don't you go and see if Steve's doing alright? It'll take your mind off of your little argument."

Y/N huffed "Fine, come on Venom."

"I'm inside you moron, it's not like I can go anywhere you don't go."

Natasha watched Y/N go off to talk to Steve whilst he still argued with his symbiote. She sighed yet had a small smile on her face 'You sure know how to pick 'em Natasha' She thought to herself.

--

Steve was standing on top of the concrete dam, looking out over the vast array of greenery in the forest. He had so much on his mind as he had a small flashback to when he was Pre-Serum Steve.

It was after his mother's funeral and now he felt alone despite taking some comfort that his parents were resting peacefully together. He wasn't alone though because he had his best friend, the person who was there through thick and thin, Bucky Barnes supporting him and looking out for him like he always had done. Steve looked back at the memory with a fondness with something particularly sticking out to him, Bucky saying ten words that defined their bond.

"I'm with you til' the end of the line pal."

Steve is brought out of his thoughts by someone saying "Oooooh I know that look. Deep thinking. I have it everytime I take a shit." He looks up to see Y/N leaning against the concrete barrier. Steve acknowledges him by giving him a quick look. "Thinking about Bucky?" Y/N asks.

Steve nods grievously "He was probably the only reason I made it through the War as long as I did. He looked out for me no matter what."

Y/N nods along as he absorbs what Steve is saying, the Captain then looks at Y/N and asks "What do you think about it?"

Y/N puffed out a big load of air "Well if it was up to me, I'd be killing him because he did sort of smash my skull in all those years ago." Steve's eyes widened, that was not the answer he was looking for but before he could say anything Y/N continued "BUT if he's your friend and your best one for years then maybe you can save him."

That was the answer Steve was looking for and to hear it come out of Y/N of all people made him hopeful "I needed to hear that."

"I'm not promising anything but I'm sure we could try." Y/N tried to see the positive outcome of all this.

Steve fully turned to Y/N, even though Bucky was on the wrong side, he was glad that he had his other best friend in Y/N beside him. "You know I've never really properly thanked you for all you've done for me over these last few years." Steve meaningfully said to Y/N.

"It's been mostly a pleasure despite the pain of trying to teach you about the modern world. However, not many people can say they lived with Captain America so that'll be ticked off my bucket list."

Steve chuckled a little, being used to Y/N's odd behaviour by now "You and me have gone through some battles together and I'm sure we'll go through many more if we survive this....... Well if I do." He placed his hand on Y/N's shoulder and patted it a few times "I want you to know that I'm with you til' the end of the line."

Y/N pulled Steve into a hug "Normally, the only lines enjoy are of cocaine but I like this metaphorical line too."

They pulled out of the hug and Steve looked at Y/N and said "Suit up, I'm gonna get my uniform on."

"Honestly if you fight HYDRA in a nurse's uniform. I will hand on heart never swear again." Y/N said with a big grin on his face, Venom began laughing after imagining Steve in that attire.

"That is both horrifying and amazing"

Steve did a fake laugh "You're funny" he sarcastically said "Besides I need something more functional and fashionable."

Y/N's mouth was agape "Did I seriously hear those words come out of your mouth?"

Steve walked backwards away from Y/N "You think you're the only one with jokes?" Steve shot Y/N a smirk "Now get ready, I'm going to 'borrow' a uniform from the museum." Steve was then out of sight.

"This is what we've created." Venom started sniffling "And I'm damn proud."

Y/N looked up dreamily to the sky "This might be the greatest day of my life."
-----------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours later at S.H.I.E.L.D headquarters, Alexander Pierce was greeting the members of the World Security Council as they made small talk about their journeys to the Triskelion as the Councilmen made a few small digs at Pierce's inability to control Venompool and Captain America.

A security guard came up to Pierce and the World Security Council members with a silver briefcase in and hand which he opened to reveal four silver badges. "This facility is biometrically controlled, and these will give you unrestricted access." The council members each take a pin to wear and attach it to their smart attire before proceeding up to Pierce's office.

--

In an office where the PA system was, a couple of techs were debating the problem that was occuring after there was a large crackling sound inside of their Comms eventually one of the techs said "I'll check it out."

He walked over to the exit and scanned his keycard to unlock the door, he opened the door to be met with the sight of Venompool with his swords pointed at him along with Captain America in his retro attire just behind with Wilson and Hill aiming guns at them.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I thought this was an anal bleaching party." Y/N exclaimed as his swords hot dangerously close to the S.H.I.E.L.D employee's neck.

Steve lowered Venompool's arms much to his displeasure and looked at the employee "Sorry son, but excuse us." The employee threw his hands up in the air as the quartet entered the room with it quickly emptying at the sight of the intruders.

In Pierce's office, he addressees the World Security Council members who all have glasses of champagne in their hands "I know the road hasn't exactly been smooth, and some of you would have gladly kicked me out of the car along the way." He chuckles at his own joke.

He then glanced down at his device to check the time until Project Insight launches "Finally we're here, and the world should be grateful."

As soon as he says that there is a blaring sound over the PA system throughout the Triskelion.

Steve begins speaking over the intercom "Attention, all SHIELD agents. This is Steve Rogers. You've heard a lot about me over the last few days, some of you were even ordered to hunt me down. But I think it's time you know the truth. SHIELD is not what we thought it was, it's been taken over by HYDRA. Alexander Pierce is their leader. The STRIKE and Insight crew are HYDRA as well. I don't know how many more, but I know they're in the building. They could be standing right next to you.

Midway through his speech Venom says to Y/N "Is it me or does Steve really have a really nice ass?"

"The man does his squats." Y/N comments

Sam then shushes Y/N and whispers "I'm listening."

"Fuckin' Fanboy" He whispers back.

Steve's speech continues "They almost have what they want: absolute control. They shot Nick Fury and it won't end there. If you launch those Helicarriers today, HYDRA will be able to kill anyone that stands in their way, unless we stop them. I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay and so are my friends. And if we're the only ones, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet we're not."

Steve then stepped away from the microphone as the members of S.H.I.E.L.D and HYDRA were left to ponder on Captain Rogers' words.

Y/N grabbed the microphone, he cleared his throat before speaking and made an announcement over the tannoy system "Attention Shoppers! It's your friendly neighborhood Regenerating Degenerate Venompool here to make a quick announcement." He chewed some gum that he'd gotten from Natasha earlier and made a 'pop' sound "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass" He then spat the gum out of his mouth to another part of the room "And I'm all out of bubblegum."

He smirked at the others who gave him discouraging looks making him regain a somewhat serious demeanor and started speaking once more "Now to follow on from my fellow costumed Superhero, S.H.I.E.L.D is basically fucked and I'm the one helping to fuck it, I'm lubed up and ready to go........... Now just a warning to anyone who's going to stop us. I'm like a fucking brick wall, if you fire at me it's coming right back at you. SO if you don't have a desire to be killed, maimed or in some cases eaten by me today. STAY THE FUCK OUT OF OUR WAY! And in the words of Mel Gibson from Braveheart 'They may take our lives, but they'll never take our FREEDOM!"

Y/N then backed away from the sound system and looked at the others who had bewildered looks on their faces "I know what you're thinking. Why does Y/N have to be so....."

"Vulgar"

"Overdramatic"

"Moronic"

"Awesome"

"Venom got the right answer with awesome and also fuck you guys." He then went back to the sound system as he realises he made an error.

"Sorry, I should probably say 'They may take YOUR lives' because well hehe I can heal like really fucking quick. Thank you and enjoy the rest of your day and unemployment motherfuckers."

He turned away from the sound system again as Venom came out of him "Well what are you standing around for. Grab your cocks and pull up your socks, we've got a party to get started." Venompool then rushed out of the room to head to the Helicarriers.

--

Meanwhile Rumlow and his men break into the control room, where Agent 13 also is, Rumlow walks over to one of the techs.

"Preempt the launch sequence. Send those ships up now." He orders a visibly hesitant and nervous tech "Is there a problem?" He loudly questions.

The S.H.I.E.L.D Tech stutters "I'm..." the tech shakes his head nervously.

"Is there a problem?" Rumlow threateningly questions again with louder volume this time around.

The S.H.I.E.L.D Tech gets a burst of courage "I'm sorry, sir.  I'm not gonna launch those ships. Captain's and Venompool's orders." Not impresseed in the slightest, Rumlow points his gun at the tech's head making others gasp in the room.

"Move away from your station." Rumlow orders however Agent 13 marvhes over to Rumlow and points her gun at him.

"Like he said!" All the S.H.I.E.L.D agents draw their weapons and point them at Rumlow and his men  "Captain and Venompool's orders."

"You picked the wrong side, Agent." Rumlow warns the blonde agent "Venompool brutally murdered a lot of S.H.I.E.L.D guys."

The blonde agent doesn't like Rumlow's smug facade at all "I know Venompool, he's a good man and friend. He'd have done it for a good reason." She defends Y/N, gaining support from the other members in the Control Room.

Rumlow then slowly drops his gun allowing the tech to breathe a few normal breathes for the first time in a while. However as Rumlow puts his gun on the floor he grabs his knife and cuts Agent 13's arm, leading to the S.H.I.E.L.D agents firing their guns, amidst the bullets, Rumlow manages to release the Helicarriers and runs off to fight the bigger battle.

--

"They've initiated launch." Hill announced to Venompool, Captain America and Falcon as the Helicarriers begin to raise out of the water. 

"I knew I should've done the speech." Venom growls

"Yeah because that definitely would've done the trick." He says as the trio run outside to try and stop the Helicarriers from launching. They all get to the edge and head for their respective Helicarrier. Falcon flies off armed with pistols. Rogers jumps straight down onto the Helicarrier below him whilst Y/N creates a tendril to swing over to his Helicarrier.

After a few swings, he gets over to his Helicarrier which was ascending into the air. As he got there, he was met with the usual load of bad guys trying to stop him by shooting their firearms at him.

"Clearly these bellends didn't have their radios set to the right frequency."

"Wanna show them why they shoulda listened?"

"With pleasure, Let Freedom Reign!" Venom sadistically growled as the pair ran at the attackers with Y/N unholstering his swords as Venom created tendrils from Y/N's back to go on the offensive.

"Author, CUE THE MUSIC!"

"Ooooooh good choice." Y/N called out as Venom savagely snatched two hostile shooters and smashed them into each other with the impact being do great that it created a disturbing squelching noise "That is so nasty. Should really get that check out."

Y/N on the other hand leaped into the air in between two shooters before rolling behind them. With one of his swords he sliced at one guy's legs, cutting them off at their kneecaps causing him to cry in pain whilst Venom created a sword and jabbed him through the skull "Whoops, you're dead....... Sorry about that.

Y/N then used the other sword to drive upwards into the other one's throat, Y/N grabbed the guy and put his ear to him "I feel like you're trying to say something important so if you could stop gargling on your own blood that'd really help." He soon noticed the gargling stopped because he was dead "Huh, guess it wasn't that important then."

"Y/N, you doing alright?" Steve queried through the Comms as he used his shield as a projectile to take out three enemies.

"Fuckin' A, my friend. Havin' a blast!" Y/N picked up a grenade, pulled out the pin and threw it at some HYDRA soldiers who weren't quick enough to escape the explosion's radius "Literally!"

"Glad to hear it."

Y/N then grabs one of the dead bodies and uses it as a projectile towards a small cluster of foot soldiers gathered in close proximity "Just like Ten Pin Bowling." He throws it as the carcass knocks over everyone except for two "For Fuck's sake, I got a split." He pulled out his pistols from his thigh holsters and shot the two people standing in the head.

"That's one way to fix it."

"I think you mean the only way."

--

Pierce looks on from his office at the chaos ensuing outside of his large glass window before he turns back to the World Security Council members "Let me ask you a question. What if Pakistan marched into Mumbai tomorrow, and you knew that they were gonna drag your daughters into a soccer stadium for execution?" Pierce hands Councilman Singh another glass of champagne "And you could just stop it with a flick of the switch. Wouldn't you? Wouldn't you all?"

Singh takes the glass and throws it away in defiance "Not if it was your switch." He then dusts himself off slightly "Thank god, that Venompool doesn't work for you otherwise we would all be knee deep in it."

Pierce grins deviously "Not yet anyways." He cryptically says to the Council members as hostile members of HYDRA joined Pierce in his office as back up and protection for their leader.

Councilwoman Hawley thinks to herself 'They seriously do want Y/N'

--

"Venompool, report" Hill requested.

"People are dead, I'm pretty happy with my work, maybe could've been more creative but that's improvements for the future." Y/N said as he sliced someone's face off with his sword.

Wanting to remind Venompool how important the situation was, Hill fired back "If we don't get this done, then there may not be much of a future."

"Wow way to be optimistic, Hilly."

The Helicarrier that Y/N was on was now becoming clear of any hostile crew members with their being a trail of missing limbs, heads and large splatters of blood painted all over the large weaponised aircraft.

One of the final HYDRA soldier who tried to fight Y/N found himself earning a one way ticket to the floor as Venom grabbed his forearm with a tendril before he hammer threw him off of the Helicarrier "Huh, I guess pigs really can't fly."

"Did you think that they could?"

"It's the MCU, anything is possible." Y/N said as he pulled the chip out of his suit before replacing the HYDRA chip with the one Nick had given him. Y/N slowly began inserting it into the slot.

"Careful, careful, careful" Venom said after almost every millimetre of movement.

"Shut up, that's making me be less careful." Y/N yelled and before Venom could muster up a comeback, the chip entered the slot "Alpha Lock" he informed Hill over the Comms.

Maria saw one of the Insight Helicarriers turn green and smiled 'Good work L/N' she thought to herself.

"Thanks Hill! I knew you appreciated me."

Hill slapped her forehead "I said that out loud didn't I?"

"Yep" Y/N replied popping the 'p' in a giddy sort of manner.

"And now I'll never live it down." Hill muttered to herself.

Venompool meanwhile jumped straight off of the Helicarrier which was still ascending towards its target height. He was plummeting towards the ground but managed to create tendrils to land on their concrete ground near where all the S.H.I.E.L.D aircrafts were.

"Mr Venompool, sir" Someone yelled out to him from behind.

"That's my name, don't wear it out." He cockily said as he turned around to see a group of pilots and quickly took out his swords and aimed it at the people "Good or bad?" He questioned.

"We're not firing at you Sir." The leader of them said.

"People who listened to my broadcast, I should start my own podcast." Y/N said to himself.

"Focus!"

Y/N shook his head from side to side in order to get his head back in the game "So you're good guys, right we'll get along fine."

"We want to offer air support to you and Captain Rogers, Sir." An enthusiastic pilot said despite the dire situation surrounding them.

Y/N clapped his hands together "Right, this Helicarrier above us don't worry about, it's fine." He then pointed at the other two Helicarriers "I need half of you at each one to give Capsicle and Birdman some support."

"Sir, yes sir" They all acknowledged with a salute towards Venompool.

Y/N sighed cheerfully "Now THIS is what I miss in the army." Their attention was the caught by the startup of a roaring engine. They all looked over to see a large armed jet being piloted by one, Bucky Barnes who took off to try and stop Steve and Sam.

Y/N looked at the pilots "Well why are you still on the ground? Get your fucking asses in the skies and one of you get my sexy as fuck self up there!"

--

Councilwoman Hawley who had, to everyone's shock, apprehended the HYDRA officers that were keeping them all hostage and knocked them unconscious. She was now holding a gun to Alexander Pierce. She tapped her temple as her voice became distorted and face began to glitch "I'm sorry"

She then ripped away the disguise on her face to reveal the redheaded assassin Natasha Romanoff "Did I step on your moment?"

She walked over to the control panel and began typing on the screen which ensues confusion amongst the Council members in the room.

"What is she doing?" Councilman Singh asks.

Pierce stares piercingly at Natasha "She's dumping all of S.H.I.E.L.D's secrets onto the internet."

"Including HYDRA's" Natasha adds sending Pierce a sickly sweet smile Pierce's way.

"Including yours" Pierce says as he struts closer however Natasha points her gun at him, stopping him in his tracks "Are you are sure you're ready for the world to see you? Are you sure the world is ready to see the horrors and atrocities that someone like Mr L/N has caused over the years."

Natasha's expression falters a little but she continues typing on the screen anyways "The question is, are you ready?"

"Nick told me everything about Y/N so I know exactly what type of person he is and the types of things that he's done. We had years of data on him when he was Deadpool, that'll all be out there for anyone to see." Pierce tried to goad Natasha into not making, in his mind, a mistake.

Natasha chuckled at Pierce's attempts at trying to stop her "Clearly Nick didn't tell you everything?" She taunted with a trademark smirk.

Now Pierce's expression faltered "W-what are you talking about?"

"Nick deleted everything there was to know about Y/N years ago and he hasn't kept a record of it since.......... That's why none of us knew about him because he didn't exist." Natasha explains to the pissed off looking Pierce.

--

"Beta locked" Y/N announced as another Helicarrier on Hill's screen turned green. Bucky had grounded Sam after damaging his wingsuit so he had gone inside of the Triskelion to go toe to toe with Rumlow per Maria's orders.

"One more to go fellas." She said to the trio of heroes.

"Oi Mr Patriot, I'm heading your way now." Y/N informed Steve.

"No, you go and help Natasha. She'll need you."

"What about Buckaroo?" Y/N asked.

"Facing him is something I have to do alone. This is between us and us alone." This was the most serious that Y/N had ever heard Steve in the time that he'd known him.

Y/N took a few seconds before responding knowing what was at risk here, "Good luck Capsicle."

"You too" Steve's comm then shut off.

"Well it looks like we've got a date with an old white guy in a luxurious office." Y/N said to Venom.

"Shit! We forgot to pack our rape alarm."

"FUCK!!!!"

--

"Aaaaaaaaaand done" Natasha announced as she finally completed the decryption process whilst Nick stood next to the anxious Secretary of S.H.I.E.L.D and HYDRA leader.

Nick had arrived moments before on a helicopter to activate the retinal scan needed to dump all of the secrets online. Natasha looked back down at the computer and teased "Ooooooh, it's trending."

Pierce then pulled out his last resort and pressed on his mobile device that he had in his pocket, instantly killing all of the World Security Council members except for Natasha by burning holes into their chests.

Natasha as if on instinct alone pulls out her gun as does Fury however Pierce takes a step back as his finger hovers dangerously close over the mobile device's screen "Unless you want a two inch hole burned into your sternum, I'd put those guns down if I were you."

Natasha and Nick look at each other before staring at the silver badge. "That was armed the moment you pinned it on."

Pierce had the biggest shit eating grin on his face as he marvels in having two of S.H.I.E.L.D's greatest at his mercy. He was soon joined by half a dozen HYDRA agents all armed with automatic assault rifles causing Natasha and Nick to reluctantly drop their guns on the floor.

Pierce chuckles devilishly and looks at Nick "You always were too slow." He then grabs one of the HYDRA soldiers Comms and asks "How long until we're up and running, Lieutenant?"

"Sixty-five seconds to satellite link. Targeting grid engaged. Lowering weapons array now."

The Project Insight Crew were implementing Zola's Algorithm as HYDRA headed for victory "We're at three thousand feet. Sat Link coming online now."

"Deploy Algorithm" An Insight Crew member ordered the technician.

"Deploying algorithm" He pressed a few buttons on his keyboard and soon citizens all across Washington DC were being targeted for assassination by what was assumed to be their intelligence association.

Elsewhere on the final Helicarrier, Steve who was bloodied, bruised and beaten after his showdown with his old friend Bucky was weakly climbing up to get his mission completed.

Bucky fired a shot from his pistol and hit Rogers in the back despite having a clear shot to kill him, he decided to only slow him down almost as if he wanted to hurt him but not to kill him.

Steve dropped to his knees and then with a last final Captain America-esque push, he switched the chips around inside managing to stop catastrophe from becoming a done deal.

"Charlie....... Locked" he weakly said to Hill who breathed a large sigh of relief that they had managed to stop Project Insight.

Within a few seconds, the hundreds of thousands of targets suddenly become just three - The Insight Helicarriers themselves. Soon a barrage of destruction hit the aircrafts like a freight train, causing fires and loads of chaos from all directions.

--

Pierce looks in disappointment as the Helicarriers destroy themselves "What. A. Waste. And for what?" He growls.

Natasha smirks "You still on the fences about L/N and Rogers chances?" She teased the Secretary of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Her teasing had clearly got under one of the HYDRA soldiers as he angrily aimed his gun straight at her head "Shut your mouth. Whore."

Natasha looked furious at the insult but not as furious as someone else in the room "At this moment he knew, he fucked up" A familiar voice darkly said from behind the HYDRA soldiers.

The half dozen soldiers all averted their attention behind them to see Venompool standing "If anyone does the dirty talk in here, it's me."

Y/N then pulls out his pistols and shoots the two end soldiers in the head with the inner contents spewing all over the place "Aspirin ain't gonna fix that, bitches."

Venompool then ran towards the other four soldiers and slid across the floor in between one guys legs, he delivered a brutal uppercut into the man's crotch using all of Y/N and Venom's combined strength in the hit, with the force being so large it caused his eyeballs to pop out if their sockets "Now THAT has gotta hurt!"

Y/N then grabbed the man's eyes and used the meaty strings that attached them to his brain to choke two other soldiers to their quick deaths, Venom laughed maniacally "Mother always told me not to play with my food............. I didn't listen."

Venom then grabbed the last remaining one who just so happened to be the one who called Natasha a whore. He gripped him tightly, squeezing him with so much power that the man was turning a blueish purple colour and looked as if he would spontaneously burst at any second.

Y/N brought him face to face with him and snarled "NEVER, call her that again." Y/N then drove his sword straight into his mid drift and began sawing upwards until there was a big enough gap for Y/N to put his hands in the gap in order to rip him slowly into two equal pieces.

Pierce looked on in horror at the scene that had just unfolded in front of his eyes but tried to keep a confident resolve as he still believed he held the cards. Y/N grabbed his pistol to aim at Pierce who yet again hovered over the device.

"Y/N, NO!" Natasha barked at him, she looked down regretfully at her badge "It's armed."

Pierce chuckles a bit more comfortably "Even the famous Venompool isn't a match for HYDRA." He taunted as he slowly approached the trio whilst still having Y/N's gun pointed at him.

"Match!? I'm fucking superior." He retorted

"We're superior." Venom corrected.

"You know I've heard a lot about you Y/N and you certainly live up to the reputation of being 'The Most Violent Man Alive'" He gulped a little after saying it, still fearful of the crazed individual he was in the room with.

"My reputation does proceed me." He dramatically bowed a little.

"I'd like to make you an offer Y/N." Pierce propositioned the mercenary, with a large grin on the HYDRA leader's face.

Y/N raised his eyebrows behind the mask "What are you offering?" Y/N curiously asked.

Natasha and Nick snapped their heads at Y/N "Y/N!!!" They yelled in utter disbelief that he was actually listening to Pierce.

Pierce chuckled "Access to ALL of HYDRA's resources and technology and whatever fee you desire. I know a good thing when I see it." Pierce walked over to Y/N who still had it pointed at him, he then held out his hand to Y/N "What do you say?"

"Interesting. Very interesting indeed."

Y/N glanced at Natasha and Nick who looked at him wide eyed before Y/N turned back to Pierce, he lowered the gun and removed his mask to show his face. It was a no brainer for him. "Deal" he shook Pierce's hand with a tight grip.

"You traitor! I thought you were my friend!" Nick exploded furiously whilst Natasha was shell-shocked to say the least.

Pierce grinned widely "Excellent!" He exclaimed before he turned to the betrayed pair "See even the loyalty of your friends has a price." Whilst Pierce wasn't looking, Y/N looked to Natasha and winked with a small smile.

"Now first order of a new alliance. Kill these two and we'll be on our way." Pierce said to Y/N.

Y/N aimed his gun at his two friends as Pierce smirked at them thinking that perhaps he'd lost the battle but eon the war.

Then suddenly out of seemingly nowhere, Natasha put one of the electric disks to the badge and short circuited the badge and her body flopped to the floor, in the brief second that Natasha had done that, Y/N then grabbed Pierce by the throat which allowed Venom took over Y/N's body and morphed into his natural form of the slimy seven plus foot tall alien Symbiote.

"Did you really think that we would sell ourselves so easily? What are we a prostitute!?"

Pierce tried to squirm his way out of Venom's grip "P-p-please don't hurt me. J-just let m-me go, I'll pay for m-my crimes."

"Yes, you will" Venom then turned to Nick who was tending to Romanoff "You might want to look away. It's going to get messy."

"Trust me, I'm going to enjoy every second of this." Nick said to the Klyntar.

Venom looked back at the terrified Alexander Pierce who was using ever fibre of his being to try and get out of this but all hope was lost when Venom said "Dinner time."

Pierce let out a shrilling scream as all he saw in his final moments were black.

Venom bit Pierce's head off and swallowed it one bite before smacking on the rest of his body like it was going to disappear any second.

After finishing his delectable meal, Venom morphed back into The infamous Venompool suit without the mask as Y/N smiled largely at Nick. The two shared a quick fist bump "That was some great acting, I really bought the 'You traitor!' part." He complimented the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D.

"Yeah....... That was...... Acting." Nick said unconvincingly to Y/N before he regained his confident resolve "Never doubted you for a second." He said slapping Y/N in the upper arm.

"Really?" Y/N questioned with one raised eyebrow.

"Alright maybe for a fraction of a second." Nick admitted sheepishly which made Y/N laugh.

Y/N then kneeled down next Natasha's unconscious form and gently shook her but she didn't respond he then leaned towards  her ear "NATASHA! WAKE UP YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!!"

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Natasha instantly jolted awake and delivered an instinctive punch to Y/N's jaw, shattering it on impact.

Y/N fell to the ground "Ow, god you're so hostile!"

Natasha then locked eyes with Y/N "No hostile is three seconds from now when my foot is up your ass."

Y/N gave her a dumbfounded expression "Well good luck with that because I'll have you know I happen to have a very tight asshole."

She smiled sweetly at him but not in a meaningful way "Oh I'm sure I could stretch it out."

"Oh well then lube me up baby." He fired back.

Nick who watched the encounter "Enough! Christ you're like an old married couple." Nick said before going off. Y/N and Natasha looked sheepishly at each other as they stopped their petty argument.

"Were you careful?" Natasha asked the hundred plus year old man.

Y/N shrugged his shoulders "Wellllllll about as careful as I can for me." He replied playfully.

The pair clearly were thinking the same thing as they enveloped each other in a large hug with Y/N pulling Natasha off of her feet, they placed their heads in each other's necks "You know you look really good in a skirt, really shows off your legs."

Natasha rolled her eyes as they stopped embracing each other "Is there ever a time you're not trying to flirt with me?"

"It's not a crime to admire you is it?" Y/N questioned with furrowed eyebrows which made Natasha a little bit flustered.

"I hate to break this up but we've still got a job to do." Nick said to the two as he waited by the exit.

"Gotcha" They both said simultaneously as they went to pick up the rest of their team.

--

Rumlow delivered a hook to the side of Sam's cheek dropping him to the floor. Sam touched the side of his face to see a small bit of blood on his index and middle fingers "You're way out of your depth kid."

Sam smirked at Rumlow "Have you ever seen a pantomime?"

Rumlow looked at Sam with confusion "What are you talking about?"

Sam scrambled away and got to his feet "BEHIND YOU!" He said beginning to sprint away.

Rumlow did look behind him but only because he heard some loud creaking and to his horror saw the Helicarrier smash into the floor "Oh shit!" He yelled as he desperately tried to escape but to no avail as he became trapped under piles of rubble and debris.

"Sam where the fuck are you?" Y/N's voice was heard in Sam's comm.

"41st floor, Northwest corner!" He yelled as he sprinted at his peak pace away from the oncoming destruction following behind him.

"Stay where you are, we're on our way." Natasha advised from the back of the helicopter that Nick was the pilot of.

"NOT AN OPTION!" Sam yelled in terror and desperation as he ran through the hallway towards the window.

Nick flew the helicopter to outside the window as they all looked for any sign of their newest ally. Within a moment or two, one of the windows smashed and out came Sam "There he is" Natasha yelled as Nick expertly maneuvered the aircraft to the side in an attempt to catch the rapidly plummeting former pararescuer.

Sam came in through the side of the helicopter but was coming at such speed that he smacked through the doors of the other side of the helicopter and continued falling to the floor.

"SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!" Sam yelled as he thought he was falling to his death and closed his eyes, but then found himself stationary with a thick black substance around his waist.

He opened his eyes to see Y/N hanging off of the helicopter in order to catch him and he began to pull him up to safety. As soon as he was back inside, he looked at Y/N and they started cheering and whooping as they engaged in a chest bump.

"Dude you looked so fucking cool falling through that building. I wish I recorded it." Y/N complimented as they sat next to each other.

"Hahaha sucks to be you, fucker."

"Not something I want to do again." Sam chuckled "At least I looked cool though."

Natasha shook her head and muttered "Idiots" she then got on the comm "Hill, have you got a location on Rogers?"

--

A couple of days later, Sam was in a hospital next to Steve's bedside playing 'Trouble Man' by Marvin Gaye on his phone as he read a book.

"On your right." Someone said and Sam looked up to see Y/N smirking in the doorway.

Sam chuckled "Asshole" to which Y/N shrugged his shoulders as he entered the room to sit next to Sam.

"Assholery is an art that I have mastered."

"You're telling me."

Sam placed his book down on the coffee table "You have a good taste in music however I'd be playing some Queen if it was me perhaps a little 'We Are The Champions' given the win."

"We can put some Queen on afterwards." Sam reassured which Y/N raised his hands in celebration to.

"On your left." A weak Steve said causing Y/N and Sam to glance over at Steve.

"Fuckin' hell Steve, you've already been asleep for seventy years. I didn't think you'd need more rest." Y/N teased Steve whose eyes were adjusting to the light in the room.

"I was having a dream where I was in complete serenity and now I wake up to you talking AGAIN." He complained as he let out a small groan in discomfort due to the pain he was in.

Y/N smirked "He has jokes, cute." Venom commented.

--

Over a short time period, Agent 13 is seen at a shooting range along with some other agents wearing a CIA shirt. Maria Hill was at Stark Industries in the Human Resources department taking a lie detector test. Senator Stern was apprehended by the authorities and taken into custody and finally a horribly burnt but still alive Brock Rumlow was placed onto a stretcher by an emergency medical team and taken to hospital for recovery.

Natasha meanwhile was at a hearing being questioned "Why haven't we heard from Venompool or Captain Rogers?"

Natasha who was in smart attire had a strong and confident resolve as her posture was as straight as a ruler "I don't know what's left for them to say....... I'd say the wreck in the middle of the Potomac has made their point fairly eloquently." She responded as the media that surrounded them listened intently by scribbling down notes and taking flash photography.

"Well, perhaps they could explain how this country's expected to maintain its national security now that they and you have laid waste to our intelligence apparatus."

"HYDRA was selling you lies, not intelligence." She immediately defended

"Many of which you seem to have had a personal hand in telling AND I'm sure we'd all like to know why we're being kept in the dark as to who the man behind Venompool is, Would you like to share anything with us?"

"Myself and Captain Rogers know him as Venompool and that's good enough for us." She responds whilst smirking thinking that they could get her to give up that information that easily.

"And how else do you know him?"

She sighs "I know him as a good man who is willing to do the tough stuff that no one else will." The media immediately scribbles down that quote with some reporters discussing amongst themselves about that being the next day's headline.

"Well in spite of that. Agent, you should know that there are some on this committee who feel, given your service record, both for this country and against it, that you belong in a penitentiary, not mouthing off on Capitol Hill."

Natasha shakes her head defiantly, laughing silently to herself "You're not gonna put me in a prison. You're not gonna put any of us in a prison. You know why?"

"Do enlighten us."

She looks at each member of the committee individually "You need us, all of us. We may make the world more dangerous but we're also the best ones equipped to defend whether that be Venompool, Captain America, Iron Man or whoever, we'll be there because that's what we do."

Natasha then dramatically got up from her seat and walked out of the hearing. The media swarmed her with their cameras and their questions but Natasha ignored all of them and continued out of the building.

Y/N who was watching the hearing live on TV "She's such a badass."

"Yeah no kidding" Venom agreed as Y/N threw some popcorn into the symbiote's mouth.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N, Steve, Sam were gathered in a graveyard looking at gravestone with Nick Fury's name on it.

Nick Fury turned up behind the trio wearing sunglasses and hoodie "So, you two have experienced this sort of thing before?" He asks Y/N and Steve in particular.

"Death is kind of like a busman's holiday for me." Y/N says

"You get used to it." Steve replies

"We've been data-mining HYDRA's files. Looks like a lot of rats didn't go down with the ship. I'm headed to Europe tonight, wanted to ask if you'd come."

"Ehhh I'm good, Venom and I have got lots of people to kill and money to make." Y/N responds which Nick was sort of expecting from him.

"I've also eaten enough HYDRA guys for the time being."

"There's something I gotta do first." Steve answers determinedly.

Nick looks at Sam "How about you, Wilson? Could use a man with your abilities. I was impressed with how you handled yourself."

Sam shrugs his shoulders "I'm more of a soldier than a spy." He regretfully informs as Steve and him share a look of acknowledgement to each other.

"Alright then." Sam and Steve shake Fury's hand "Anybody asks for me, tell them they can find me right here." Fury looks to his gravestone and then to Y/N "A word L/N" Nick gestures for him to follow, just then Natasha joins Steve and Sam.

"WOAH!" Y/N says as he walks away with Fury.

"L/N! Stop gawking over Romanoff." Fury ordered as Y/N followed his long time friend.

"Get busted for even looking nowadays."

Once they were out of earshot from the others, Fury turned to Venompool and endearingly said "Thank you for all you've done, I know this was out of your parameters but you came through like always."

Venom came out of Y/N's shoulder and both said simultaneously "DUH!" Earning a chuckle from the ex-Director of S.H.I.E.L.D.

"As shocking as it is, I'm going to miss your odd-ness"

Y/N wiped a fake tear out of his eye "That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me." They then had a firm handshakes "Til' next time shades."

"Right back at you, you old bastard." Nick joked before he walked off into his new life.

Y/N walked back to join the others and saw Natasha place a peck on Steve's cheek "Do you boys want a kiss from me as well?" He teased before doing kissy faces and noises garnering eye rolls from the two men.

"It's a shame you won't join us." Steve said regretfully but he had understanding with Y/N.

"I know, it's just you're so relentlessly annoying. How I put up with you for so long, I'll never know." Venom sarcastically said.

"I'm gonna miss living with you two surprisingly." Steve said genuinely as he gripped a brown A4 file in hands.

Y/N threw his hands up in the air "Why us it so surprising that people will miss me? I happen to think that I'm a delight."

Sam then peeked out from behind Steve "Have you met you?"

"And here I thought you were a fan, the betrayal is felt Wilson." Venom said in a disappointed tone to a smug Sam.

"Bye Y/N, keep in contact." Steve said before the two hugged it out.

"I'll try"

As soon as the two left the embrace, Y/N offered a fist bump to Wilson who gladly accepted it "Wilson, you're now an official member of Camp Superhero."

"Glad to be aboard." He said with a big beaming smile plastered all over his features.

"Peace out Fuckers." Y/N said holding out peace gestures.

Steve and Sam both chuckled before leaving the graveyard off on their mission to hunt down Bucky knowing that he was still at large.

--

Once Steve and Sam had gone off, Y/N and Natasha were left alone with each other in the graveyard "Thanks for not ratting me out to the government. I really really appreciate it."

Natasha shakes her head, not wanting his thanks "It's the least I could do after all you've done for me."

"I still appreciate it."

"I know you do" she smiled at him before asking him "What are you gonna do now?"

Y/N shrugged his shoulders "Same old life, I've kept for years. Kill fuckers for money."

Natasha did an upwards nod and had a hopeful look in her eye "Well......... I was thinking......... perhaps you'd like to keep me company for a while." She offered to Y/N tentatively.

Y/N's eyes widened in surprise "Really!?"

She nodded her head a few times "I've quite enjoyed having you around in more ways than one." She shot him a little wink which made him smile confidently.

"Oh yeah why's that?" He smirked.

Natasha uncharacteristically rubbed the back of her neck nervously "Well despite myself, the kind of person I am and the kind of person you are" She sighed as she felt her chest tighten up as if it was being constricted in a vice like grip "I like you, romantically I mean." She admitted suddenly finding the floor a lot more interesting.

"What. In. The. Fuck?" Venom said in complete disbelief.

Y/N had a similar reaction to Venom and was in complete awe of Nat's admission "What in the fuck-knuckles am I hearing!? You, Natasha Romanoff like me, Y/N L/N" He exclaimed in a mix of glee and bamboozlement.

She sighed and smiled, looking back up at the generally flippant mercenary "I'm pretty sure I have for a while, I tried to dropped a subtle hint with the present I got you."

Y/N narrowed his eyes in confusion but Venom mentally slapped him in the head "The swords you moron, the swords."

"You were the one who got me the swords" Y/N said to which Natasha nodded pridefully which impressed Y/N greatly "and here I thought it was Stark. Might I say you have a neat craft for customisation." Y/N added

Natasha had a prideful smirk on her face "I know, one of MY many qualities." She said a hint of arrogance laced within her tone but her face turned to one of worry in a flash "So how do you feel?" She asked as she scratched the back of her neck.

Y/N gave her a 'really' look "What's not to like?" He casually questioned before answering it himself as he began to ramble "I mean you're super smart, have some pretty good sarcasm, got some ridiculous skills that make you completely fucking badass."

Natasha had a rosy tint to her cheeks as Y/N complimented her, of course in his own odd way "Please stop, you're embarrassing me." She nervously said to the still rambling Y/N.

"Also you're ridiculously fucking hot, I mean your hair looks sexy in any style. AND DON'T EVEN get me started on your ass and tits, it's like the people in whatever lab they made you just went 'Really give this one great ass and tits, she gonna be a real man's dream this one.'" Before Y/N could continue Natasha wrapped her arms around his neck.

"You talk too much sometimes" she whispered before she looked to the side slightly "Well all the time." She corrected herself.

"My mouth is my greatest asset." Y/N replied with a disgracefully arrogant smile on his face.

Natasha bit her bottom lip which drove the mercenary a little bit wild "Well perhaps I should test that out for myself. Maybe this will be the start of seeing what we could be." She then pressed her lips to his and embroiled him in a passionate and quite frankly loving kiss.

Y/N happily reciprocated and within a few seconds the kiss turned into a full on makeout session. Y/N couldn't have been happier in this moment that he was snogging the woman of his literal dreams. This woman in front of him - Natasha Romanoff was very easily about to be his first real girlfriend.

There was then like a small jolt in Y/N's head as a thought consumed him "Why haven't I been in a relationship before?" When those words came into his head, it's like the floodgates of his whole life had just been opened.

The abuse from his father for his whole childhood.

The army and the mistake that sent him to prison.

The day that he was given his gift.

The countless times he had 'died' and come back as if there was nothing wrong.

How he hadn't aged a day in nearly a century.

The reason the army gave him his abilities and why HYDRA wanted him - They wanted a weapon, not a person. Was that all he was, a man who lived for the fight and nothing else?

Y/N then very suddenly pulled out of the kiss and almost fearfully took two steps back "I'm making a mistake."

Natasha looked confused "W-what do you mean?"

Y/N held his temples in pain and paced back and forth "The second you said 'See what we could be' it's like everything in my life flashed before me." He stopped in his tracks and looked at Natasha dead in the eye "I've never had this before" He rapidly pointed to himself and Natasha several times within a few seconds.

"Well.... Neither have I but we can figure it out together" She tried to reassure the man she liked as she took a couple of steps forward but was immediately met by Y/N the same number of steps backwards.

"NO WE CAN'T" He unintentionally raised his voice at her, making her flinch in surprise.

Natasha had reached her limit with Y/N and she exploded "What are you so afraid of!? Responsibility? Feelings? Actually Trying?"

Y/N had to admit that Natasha's words hurt him "I'm not afraid of anything! What do I have to be scared of!? I'm Venompool for fuck's sake." He lied as he yelled at her not to hurt her but thought that the more volume he yelled at that he'd be able to convince himself that that was the truth.

Natasha held an angry but dumbfounded expression "Then what!?" She held her arms out for an answer "Did you think you'd get a few fucks out of me and then you'd bin me off like I was nothing!" She said completely believing that this was what had happened.

Y/N had a shocked expression on his face and then spoke in disbelief as he defended himself "You were the one who came onto me, I didn't force you to do anything you didn't want to."

"I thought that you actually fucking cared about me!" She screamed at him her voice breaking at the end of her sentence.

That was Y/N's breaking point as he felt an immense sadness build up inside of him and he could barely look at her "I do care Nat, I really do" he said softly

Natasha scoffed as she obviously didn't believe him "You have a funny way of showing it."

Y/N sighed loudly "I know I do but........ You have no idea what it's like to be me."

Natasha did a fake and unmeaning laugb "Oh well please enlighten me." She sarcastically said doing inviting arms wanting him to share with her.

Y/N took a minute to compose himself as h e took a big breath in and slowly exhaled it, he then gently grabbed her hands hoping she wouldn't pull away which thankfully for him she didn't "Look at me." He politely requested and she looked at him, hearing the meaningful sound in his voice as they were only a foot or so away from each other.

"I don't age. I always heal no matter what. But you and everyone one else decay.......... You wither and you die......... Imagine watching that happen to someone you might actually lo-" He stopped himself before the hole he was already in, enlarged itself into an abyss.

Natasha who felt the tears welling up in her eyes knew what he was going to say "What, Y/N?"

He breathed out, the pain inside of him increasing by the second before he continued "You could spend the rest of your life with me........... But I can't spend the rest of mine with you, I have to live on......... Alone with only Venom as company."

The symbiote who had stayed remarkably quiet throughout the whole drama of it all didn't exactly know what to say, he just shared the same pain that his host was feeling. 

Natasha felt awful, she had never even processed about how Y/N truly felt and to see him pouring his heart to her, essentially broke hers.

There were too many thoughts going through her head and she couldn't muster up a response but she looked angry not with Y/N but mostly herself for not thinking of him.

Y/N saw the pissed off expression on her face and assumed the worse "I'm sorry" he whispered before breaking his hands away from hers and walking away.

Natasha wanted so desperately to call after him but she had no idea what to say, emotions had never been her strong point especially her own, she just watched him go off into the distance as felt her cheeks moisten as she couldn't hold in her tears any longer.

Y/N also had a few tears exiting his eyes as he left the graveyard. It almost felt fitting that the graveyard was the setting for one of the worse moments of his long life. He felt the sense of irony of how he could feel at the top of the world one moment and then hit rock bottom the next.

Venompool walked out of sight knowing that he'd broken the heart of the infamous Black Widow BUT he'd broken his own as well.

THE END

POST CREDITS SCENE
One week later

Y/N was strolling through the Black Forest in Germany coming back after savagely killing a small gang of drug dealers that were cooking up some dope in the middle of nowhere.

He was in a shitty mood especially after the events of the previous week and it was obvious to his symbiotic friend "Are you alright or are you still upset?"

Y/N knew what Venom was talking about and snapped at him "I don't want to talk about it, Slimy Dr Phil!"

"Alright! Don't blame a symbiote for trying!" Venom fired back defensively.

Despite his outburst, Venom sympathised with his host though, he could see into his head and knew the situation with Natasha hurt him worse than any physical injury could.

Y/N sighed and was about to reply but was then suddenly, literally crushed by something big, heavy and metal causing him to lose consciousness due to the force of it.

A couple of moments later, there was a hissing noise coming from the object, it was the sound of a door opening and out stepped a figure.

"Haven't been back on Quill's home planet in years." The rugged voice said as he looked over the forest "It's still as shitty as I remember." He let out a loud laugh at his joke.

Another man joined him out onto the planet, he was far more human looking than the other.

He scanned the area and noticed a masked person in a black and white suit with swords on his back trapped underneath their mode of transport "Boss, boss look over here." He yelled out as he went over to the man on the floor.

The blue man followed slowly and squatted down by the body "Poor bastard must not have known what hit him." He turned to walk away when his more timid worker noticed something, something he couldn't quite believe.

"Yondu, look at this." He called again to his boss.

"Kraglin, the guy's dead just leave him." Yondu said throwing his hands to the side.

"No, no he isn't boss....... He's healing himself." Kraglin managed to get out still in disbelief as to what he was seeing.

That statement caught Yondu's attention as he went back over to Kraglin and looked for himself. "Well I'll be damned." He said smiling at the sight when he then had a brilliant idea "Perhaps this Terran can help us find Quill."

Kraglin looked up at Yondu "You think so boss?"

Yondu smirked "I've got a good feeling about this one, now let's grab him and go." Noticing that the body was still trapped under the spacecraft, Yondu yelled out "Hey, let's get this girl up in the air."

A few seconds later, the thrusters on the ship started up and the spacecraft lifted up, slightly hovering above the ground, Yondu looked to Kraglin "Hurry the fuck up Kraglin! I don't wanna be on this shit hole of planet any longer than we need to be."

Kraglin did as he was told and grabbed the heavily injured body and brought it on board.

"Alright ladies" Yondu called out, he then pointed to Y/N "This Terran's gonna help us find Quill." There were cheers from the rest of the crew members.

Unbeknownst to them, there was another off-worlder listening in, the whole time "Hmm maybe a Venompool trip to space will be fun" Venom thought to himself hoping this would be a good way to get Y/N out of his rut.

SO PHASE FOUR: THE WINTER SOLDIER IS FINISHED, REALLY ENJOYED WRITING THIS PHASE BUT JESUS WAS IT LONG. NO ADVENTURES OF VENOMPOOL, JUST GOING STRAIGHT INTO PHASE FIVE WHICH I'M SURE YOU CAN GUESS WHAT IT IS.

TWO QUESTIONS:

DID YOU ENJOY THE WINTER SOLDIER PHASE? (FAVOURITE PART OF IT)

WHAT OTHER CHARACTERS WILL APPEAR IN VENOMPOOL?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 206 14
This is basically like a TWAU story but HTGAWN style lol I'm not good at writing descriptions I'm so sorry
1.5M 36.3K 77
You are Y/N L/N, and under strange circumstances, you gain fantastical abilities. Let's see how your story unfolds when you cross paths with The Aven...
20.1K 293 13
Y/n L/n an amateur boxer with something to prove and a legacy to live up to. He formerly lived in Chicago but he was forced to west valley by his dad...
13.8K 685 12
+ C҉R҉O҉W҉ : 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕞𝕖𝕟 𝕆𝕗 𝔽𝕖𝕒𝕣 + 𝙰 𝚐𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘...