Venompool - Marvel (MCU) X Ma...

By ThemexicanHulk

The collaboration of Deadpool and Venom - two of the greatest Anti-heroes in comic history that take the form... More

Venompool Preview
Phase 1 - Y/N's Origins
1.1 - The Early Years
1.2 - The Marseille Mission
1.3 - Chance at Freedom
1.4 - Life Changing Procedure
1.5 - Y/N is Loose!
1.6 - Curtain Call
Adventures Of Deadpool
AOD #1 - These Four Walls
AOD #2 - Back Alley Brawler
AOD #3 - Shootouts
AOD #4 - 11/22/63
AOD #5 - Viva La México
Phase 2 - Venom
2.1 - Old Friends
2.2 - Strange Happenings
2.3 - Double Act
2.4 - Test Run
2.5 - Hospital Drama
2.6 - The Superior Klyntar
AOV #1 - Green is my Favourite Colour
AOV #2 - S.H.I.E.L.D's Best
Phase 3 - The Avengers (2012)
3.1 - We Have a Situation
3.2 - European Extravaganza
3.3 - The Whole Team Together
3.4 - S.H.I.E.L.D Secrets?
3.5 - Cat's Out The Bag
3.6 - Venompool Vs Hulk
3.7 - Here Comes The Pain
AOV #3 - You Have a PhD?
AOV #4 - 125th Birthday
Phase 4 Captain America: The Winter Soldier
4.1 - Usual Morning in DC
4.2 - You Are A Pirate
4.3 - VP's In The Thick Of It
4.4 - Knee Deep in S.H.I.E.L.D Shit
4.5 - The Golden Trio
4.6 - Now, This Is Unexpected
4.8 - I'm With You Til' The End Of The Line
Phase 5 - Guardians of the Galaxy
5.1 - Spaced Out
5.2 - Back In The Clink
5.3 - Knowhere To Go
Voting Time
5.4 - A Bunch Of Stupid Plans
5.5 - We're The Guardians Of The Galaxy, Bitch
A Couple Of Questions For You
AOV #5 - Venompool's New Group
AOV #6 - Upgrades
Phase 6 - Age Of Ultron
6.1 - VP's Back, Tell A Friend
6.2 - HYDRA Raid
6.3 - It's Not A Party Until Someone Crashes It
6.4 - Rude Awakening
6.5 - The Tragicomedy Of Y/N L/N
6.6 - Taking The Right Steps
6.7 - If I Could Turn Back Time
6.8 - Sokovia Showdown
6.9 - Venompool's Evolution
Phase 7 - Captain America: Civil War
7.1 - Beauty and the Beast
7.2 - A New Dawn. A New Day. A New Life.
7.3 - Training Day

4.7 - Highway to Hell

10K 263 177
By ThemexicanHulk

It was early in the morning and Y/N groaned awake, he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and glanced at the clock on the bedside table which read 06:12 AM, he also felt a weight on him and peeked down to see Natasha still laying on him with a small smile on her face.

Y/N leaned towards her ear and whispered "Morning Red"

Natasha's eyes slowly began to flutter awake as she gently lifted her head off of his chest and locked eyes with her lover from the previous night "And good morning to you too." Her voice was raspier than normal.

Y/N whistled at the sound of the redhead's morning voice "You know you sound really sexy in the morning." He complimented.

"It's too early for your compliments" She yawned but on the inside was a little bit flustered.

"It is never too early or late to tell you how fucking hot you are."

"You're sweet" she said as she lightly backhanded his chest before resting her head back to it's previous position "What time is it?" She asked still a little groggy.

"Quarter past six." He replied as he glanced down at woman who was attached to him like koala "Sleep well?"

She smiled as widely as she could "Best I've slept in a long time." She boldly stated, giving Y/N a small sense of pride.

"Me too" He then remembered something he forgot to tell her yesterday "I called Bruce and Clint, they're both ok."

Natasha's pupils dilate a little and she looked up at the flippant mercenary with graciousness "It's nice to see you care about our friends."

"Don't have loads so might as well look out for the ones I do." He exclaimed which was then rewarded by a sweet kiss on the lips from the S.H.I.E.L.D agent.

After about eight seconds, she pulled away and looked Y/N right in the eye and said "I'm sure they appreciate it." Natasha then nuzzled herself back into Y/N's chest and murmered "Mind if we stay like this for a bit? I'm still a little worn out from last night"

Y/N chuckled lightly before he rested his cheek on her head "I bet you are, we went pretty hard." He teased.

"Hey! Not all of us have superhuman stamina." She playfully scolded Y/N.

He went into full arrogant mode "No one has what I got......... But I'll tell you it certainly has plenty of benefits."

"I think I found that out for myself." She said with a small laugh, not bothered at Y/N's cockiness just a few moments ago. She closed her eyes and went back to sleep with Y/N following suit a few seconds later.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

About an hour later, Y/N and Natasha were both up and about. Natasha was getting ready in the bathroom whilst Y/N took the sheets and went to go and clean them.

Y/N went into the living area and was met by the unimpressed look of Steve and a smirking Sam. Y/N walked into the kitchen and put the sheets into the washing machine and turned the device on.

"Please tell me you have not made things worse with Nat." Steve queried Y/N who jumped a little at his sudden appearance.

"What are you talking about Mr Red, White and Blue?" Y/N asked back, unsure of what Steve meant.

"You two were screaming last night" Steve said trying to make his point clear.

Y/N snorted and started heartily laughing whilst Venom in his head who was also howling with laughter asked "Oh, please tell me that he's joking!"

Y/N looked over Steve's shoulder to see Sam literally facepalming, digging his head into his hand. Steve was befuddled to say the least as he looked to Sam for answers but the owner of the house just shrugged and pretended he knew nothing.

"Poor dense bastard."

Y/N walked up to Steve and patted him on the back but before he could say anything, a feminine voice teased "Don't worry about it Rogers, I'll explain it to you when you're older." The men all saw Natasha leaning against the door in her black tank top and yoga pants with a big fat smirk on face directed at Steve.

Y/N and Sam snickered like mischevious children and Steve still looked as confused as ever but shook his head a little, deciding to bury this conversation before he was left even more in the dark "Let's just focus at the task at hand."

After the group had cooked breakfast, they were discussing the current predicament that they were in. Natasha asked "So, the question is: who in shield could launch a domestic missile strike?" She then had a small sip of coffee.

"Pierce." Steve flatly stated.

"Who happens to be sitting on top of the most secure building in the world." She added as she strolled over to sit in between Y/N and Steve at the table.

"I'm just saying, I've got a big bag of guns and an alien symbiote." Y/N said with a muffled voice given that his mouth was full of bacon.

"We'll see how 'secure' that building really is"

Natasha glanced over at Y/N and smiled faintly "You just want a reason to kill people."

Y/N huffed before choking on his food, making him cough a little "I don't really need a reason." She shook her head skittishly before taking another drink of coffee.

"But he's not working alone, Zola's algorithm was on the Lemurian Star." He pointed out

Natasha turned her head slowly as she became aware of someone else on board the ship "So was Jasper Sitwell." She informed the rest.

Y/N groaned loudly "God not Baldilocks."

"So, the real question is: how do the three most wanted people in Washington kidnap a S.H.I.E.L.D officer in broad daylight?" Steve offered the question to the floor.

"Be called Venompool." Y/N answered as if it was obvious.

Sam who came out of nowhere with a somewhat thick A4 file in his hand "The answer is: you don't." Sam drops the file in front of Steve.

"What's this?"

"Call it a resume." he replied as Natasha picks up a photo of sam with his para-rescue team as the both Steve and Natasha looked through the folder.

"Well our team is looking for some expansion." Y/N invited Sam to take a seat as Venom came out of his shoulder, making Sam jump a little.

"I'm still not used to that." He admitted before chuckling a little.

Y/N intertwined both of his hands as he slowly brought them down to the table "So Sam, We're going to ask a few questions to see if you're fit to join Superhero Camp."

The homeowner was visibly perplexed which was evident by his tone if voice "Uhhh ok" he said, extending the 'k' sound.

"Are your parents dead?" Venom asked.

Natasha snapped at the pair "You can't just ask someone that."

Sam waved it off "It's ok" he said to her before turning back to the troublesome pair "No, I'm pretty sure I told you they live elsewhere."

"Ahhh that you did...... Ok, question two - Did you have an abusive or fucked up childhood?"

"No I had quite a pleasent childhood." Sam answered which made Venompool groan skeptically at the response.

"Y/N, please stop swearing." Steve said a little embarrassed and annoyed by Y/N's behaviour.

"Alright fine, I'll stop swearing." Y/N said in a genuine manner.

"Thank you"

"If you become a woman in the next five seconds." Y/N added cheekily, holding up five fingers.

"5,4,3,2,1 Ooooh I'm sorry Steve looked like the Swear Society lives on." Venom said before the bonded pair laughed loudly.

Natasha narrowed her eyes at Y/N whilst he wasn't looking and thought to herself 'How did I end up in bed with him?'

After finishing laughing, Venompool looked back at Sam "Well you're not really ticking any of the Superhero clichés buuuuuuut we'll just have to hope no one asks for your origin story.'

Before Y/N could go any further, Natasha interrupted him and sked Sam "Is this Bakhmala? the Khalid Khandil mission, that was you." She then looked at Y/N and Steve "You didn't say he was a para-rescue."

Steve looked at the photo of sam with his colleague then had a sympathetic look in his eye "Is this Riley?"

"Yeah." Sam admitted with a prang of pain his chest, the memory of his friend's death resurfacing.

Steve looked at the open file named 'Falcon' before handing it to Y/N who indulged himself in it "It's impressive tech......... But I can't ask you to do this, Sam. you got out for a good reason."

"Dude, three Avengers need my help. there's no better reason to get back in." Sam said gleefully showing his was completely up for this.

Steve appreciated his enthusiasm "Where can we get our hands on one of those things?"

"The last one is at Fort Meade, behind three guarded gates and a twelve-inch steel wall." Steve looks at Natasha who shrugs her shoulders meanwhile after hearing those words Y/N launches himself out of his seat to head towards his duffle bag.

"Where are you going?" Natasha enquires as Y/N pacily gets himself ready.

"You heard the man" he pointed to Sam "I'm going to Fort Meade, gonna catch the military with their pants down." He said exiting the door before sticking only his head back in "Which back in my day would've resulted in some very non-consentual touching." He added before heading off.

Sam looked back at Natasha and Steve with confusion as he scratched under his chin "Back in his day? The guy looks younger than all of us."

"He's got a 'Super Duper Healing Factor' which means he never ages. He's well over a hundred years old." Natasha answered as if it was just a regular sentence.

Sam just shook his head after learning this new information "God this just keeps getting weirder."

-----------------------------------------------------------------
After raiding Fort Meade, Venompool was on the roof of building a few hundred feet away from where their target Jasper Sitwell was located with a sniper rifle with a laser sight attachment on it. Steve and Natasha were waiting in a car around the corner from the building Sitwell was in whilst Sam was sitting under some trees at a table outside a coffee shop.

"Y/N, remember aim at Sitwell. Do Not and I repeat DO NOT fire at him." Steve said in a commanding way to Y/N.

Y/N scoffed "You're really keeping me on a leash here Rogers. You know what they called me in the army?"

"What?" Sam asked after just taking a slurp of his caramel macchiato.

"Deadshot" Venom answered for Y/N over the Comms, the duo could've sworn they heard someone slapping themselves in the head afterwards.

"If I can't kill Captain Chemo then I'm at least being the one to interrogate him." Y/N bargained hoping at least to have a bit of fun with Sitwell.

Steve and Natasha pondered on that thought before Romanoff replied "Steve and I will handle the interrogation, we'll let you step in if needs be."

Y/N groaned loudly "Why is no one any fun?" He yelled up to the sky before returning to a normal volume "If I was the one doing it, if have him shitting himself within a minute."

Before Y/N could protest further, Sam announced"Guys, Sitwell's outside the building."  Venompool saw him and several other S.H.I.E.L.D agents coming out.

"Alright, everyone focus now. We have to get this right." Steve informed earning hums of understanding.

Venom snarled at the sight of the man "It's Showtime."

Jasper Sitwell and Senator Stern exit the building along with a small entourage of agents creating a perimeter around them.

Senator Stern turns to Sitwell "Listen, I gotta fly home tonight, cause uh...I got some constituency problem, and I gotta press the flesh."

"Any constituent in particular, Mr. Senator?"

"Uh...no, not really. Twenty-three, kind of hot. Real hot. You know, wants to be a reporter, I think. I don't know, who listens at that point?" The creepy politician replies knowing that this is not an irregular thing for him.

"Doesn't sound much of a problem to me."

"Really? Cause she's killing my back. Look, this isn't the place to talk about it." he touches Sitwell's pin on his jacket "This is a nice pin."

"Thank you."

"Come here." they embrace and as they do Stern whispers to Sitwell "Hail, HYDRA." as Stern steps away he touches his back in a way to act natural "See, it's right there..."

Playing along with the politician, Sitwell replies "I just saw that, yeah."

Senator Stern begins walking down the stairs "Should I get it checked?" He asks turning back to Sitwell.

"I think you should." He replies as Stern acknowledges before he walks off to his car. Sitwell feels the pocket inside of his suit vibrate and feels inside of his suit to pull out his phone, he reads the caller ID which reads Alexander Pierce. Sitwell turns to his men and says "I need a minute. Bring the car around." his men do as their told and leave whilst Sitwell answers the phone "Yes, sir?"

"Agent Sitwell, how was lunch? I hear the crab cakes here are delicious." Sam speaks surprising Sitwell.

"Who is this?" The rogue S.H.I.E.L.D agent questions as he glances around the area.

"The good looking guy in the sunglasses, your ten o'clock." Sitwell looks around but doesn't see him "Your other ten o'clock." Sitwell turns the other way and sees Sam sitting a few feet away from him. "There you go." Sam acknowledges him with a subtle lift of his coffee.

"What do you want?" He asks looking Sam right in the eyes from a distance.

"You're gonna go around the corner, to your right. There's a grey car, two spaces down. You and I are gonna take a ride." Sam informs the S.H.I.E.L.D agent who is keeping a confident resolve.

"And why would I do that?" Sitwell asks still unfazed by Wilson's demands.

"Because that tie looks really expensive, and I'd hate to mess it up." Sitwell looks down at his tie and sees a small red light from the gun being pointed at him. "Now my boy aiming that at you is loco, so there's no telling what he'll do." Sam informs the now fearful agent who knows exactly who he is talking about, making him willing to comply.

Sitwell did what was asked of him and found the car that Sam had told about to see Natasha and Steve sitting comfortably in the front seat with the former at the wheel.

Steve turned on his threatening voice and ordered "Get in" which Sitwell did before they drove off to pick up Sam and then Y/N a few minutes later who was waiting outside with his rifle disassembled.

Y/N lobbed his rifle into his duffle bag then opened the backdoor where Sam and Agent Sitwell were sitting in, he looked at Sitwell dead in the eye and then smacked him straight on the top of his head, immediately causing the S.H.I.E.L.D agent to hold his head "What was that for!?" He yelled at Y/N.

Y/N held his hand out to stop him "Just shut the fuck up and move you and your shiny head over."

"He must put oil on that egg head of his, it looks like a polished marble."

Sitwell unbuckled his seatbelt then moved in between Sam and Y/N who had just entered the car. Y/N then said to Natasha who was driving "You can start the meter now."

She huffed and then started driving off. During the car journey, Sitwell complained as he started fidgeting around "Where are we going?"

"Disneyland." Venom said to Sitwell in a serious tone whilst Y/N was staring out the window at the buildings they were passing,

Y/N then turned to Sitwell "You'll fit in great there because, and I mean this in the nicest way possible, you're giving off a few rapey vibes." Y/N said in a merry tone to the absolutely offended Sitwell.

The furious looking Jasper turned to Y/N "Why you little!! I should" Jasper seethed before he was interrupted.

Y/N mocked his tone in a strangled high pitched voice "Why you little!! I should" He then switched back to his normal voice "You should what!? Start wearing a wig?....... Yeah you should" Sitwell let out a small growl but stopped when Y/N then reached into Sitwell's suit pocket and grabbed his wallet, Sam eyed up Y/N strangely whilst he did it.

"What are you doing!?" Sitwell yelled as Y/N took out all of his cash and cards from his wallet.

Y/N flaunted the contents of his wallet in front of Jasper "Call this payment for me not blowing your head to Kingdom Come back there." He then smiled sweetly and placed the wallet back in Sitwell's suit, tapping it after returned the wallet "That's a nice suit, really brings out the terrorist in your eyes."

Y/N flicked the notes between his fingers as Venom counted "100,200,300,400,500" the symbiote started mumbling "Five hundred and seventy-three dollars. Ooooh we are eating well tonight."

Y/N then handed two hundred over to Sam "That's for the rooms and breakfast."

Sam who was not comfortable with taking stolen money, smiled at Y/N and said "Why don't you keep it? You were the one who..." He coughed a little "Earned it?"

Y/N pocketed the cash and then said to Steve and Natasha "I like him, can we keep him?"

"Y/N, he's not a dog" Natasha playfully corrected keeping her eyes on the road.

Y/N raised his eyebrows "No you're right, he's not a dog." He then glanced over at Sam "He's a dawg" Y/N held out his hand for a fist bump which Sam returned.

Steve looked at Y/N through the rearview mirror "Y/N, can you please tone it down a little." Steve politely requested his friend.

Y/N did a small pout "Fine, but I'm still being just annoying enough to make Fuckface sitting next to me uncomfortable."

Steve put his hands up a little "That works for me." He smirked knowing full well the extent of Y/N irritating personality.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The group eventually reached their destination a very tall building in DC, one of the tallest buildings in the city and parked around the back where no one could see. Everyone got out of the car except Sitwell. Steve handed Y/N his swords whilst Y/N kept an eye on their 'guest'.

Steve, Natasha and Sam were quietly  conversing about the plan however the alien Mercenary had something else in mind "You thinking what I'm thinking?" Y/N asked his symbiotic friend.

"Well I live inside your body so yes, yes I am." Venom replied, a little fiendish smile coming across his lips.

Y/N looked inside of the car and ordered Sitwell "Unbuckle Boah" Refering to his seatbelt, Y/N then looked up at an angle and muttered "Sounds like something my dad would say to me."

Sitwell did not, which he would soon come to regret as Y/N ripped him out of car, tearing the seatbelt off in the process and began viciously but speedily taking him into the building as he heard the protests of Steve and Natasha behind him.

"Y/N! This is not part of the plan!" Steve yelled after his roommate.

"Maybe not your plan!"  Y/N yelled back as he put some ground between himself and the other two as Sitwell was struggling to release Y/N's grip on him.

As soon as he got to the top of the building, Y/N launched Sitwell through the doors with so much force they came off their hinges, Sitwell rolled out onto the concrete roof, Y/N threateningly asked him "What's Zola's Algorithm?"

Sitwell got to his feet and readjusted his glasses "What?" He tried to throw Y/N off unsuccessfully which earned him a savage punch to the nose, shattering the bones on impact.

Steve and Natasha had finally caught up with him and saw how fearful Sitwell looked, Natasha said to Steve "Perhaps we should let him handle this."

Steve saw the look in Sitwell's eye "I suppose Y/N has earned his moment."

"What country you from?" Venom yelled as he came out of Y/N's shoulder. 

Now Sitwell was the one thrown off "W-what?"

"What ain't no country I ever heard of! They speak English in What!?" Y/N yelled at the terrified Sitwell who was cowering on the floor.

"What?"

"English motherfucker Do.You.Speak.It?"

"Y-yes" Sitwell tried to scramble away only to reach only to earn a gunshot to the kneecap which caused him to cry out in pain.

"Then you know what we're saying?"

"Y-YES" Sitwell howled as he was hyperventilating at this point which caused both Y/N and Venom to roll their eyes.

"Oh stop being a baby" Venom unsympathetically said to Sitwell.

Y/N's eyes lit up "Lightbulb!" He exclaimed before he turned to Venom and deviously smiled at the Klyntar. 

Venom saw what Y/N was thinking and returned an equally devious smile "Oh ho, I like it" His words slithered off of his tongue as they both turned their heads at even more horrified Sitwell who was trying to nurse his injuries.

Venompool got Sitwell to his feet and then got pulled him into a headlock "NOOGIE!!!!" Y/N then started ferociously rubbing his knuckles against Sitwell's hairless head causing him immense pain.

Natasha and Steve were leaned up against the doorway to the roof. Steve looked on in mild discomfort whilst Natasha just smirked at Sitwell's punishment, Steve leaned in towards Natasha "Should we step in?" He whispered.

Natasha loudly scoffed and playfully pushed the super soldier's shoulder "Nah, Sitwell looks like he's having a blast." She joked and continued watching as she smiled at the sight "Plus I enjoy watching Y/N work." She teased.

"You've certainly changed your tune on Y/N" Steve said with a smile "What changed?"

Natasha watched Y/N noogie the shit out of Sitwell's skull and then sighed loudly "I got to know him." She responded glancing back at the super soldier.

Venompool then aggressively picked up Sitwell by his ankle before Y/N dangled him off of the roof of the building his glasses falling off of his face "What's Zola's Algorithm?" Y/N calmly asked, pushing Sitwell's current predicament out of his mind.

"I don't know!" Sitwell yelled

Y/N smirked, secretly hoping that would be his answer and pulled Sitwell up to eye level "What's that song from Space Jam?" He asked.

"BUZZ! I Believe I Can Fly" Venom answered as if he was the contestant on a gameshow.

"Correct!" Y/N exclaimed and then looked at Sitwell "Well do ya?" He then dropped Sitwell off of the building  before quickly leaping off the building after him catching him after he fell maybe fifteen feet as Venompool clung to the side of the building before climbing back up to the roof.

"I'll tell you anything you want." Sitwell pleaded panickedly with Venompool.

"Oh I only brought you back up because I didn't think I'd thrown you from a high enough height, plus my friend down there wouldn't have had any fun sooooooooo..." Venompool then threw him an extra thirty feet in the air before Sitwell began plummeting to the ground below.

Natasha and Steve came over to Y/N "Enjoy the show?" Y/N asked them.

"Enjoy is not the word I would use" Steve clarified "Just as long as it was effective."

"One hundred percent success rate."

"I enjoyed it" Natasha whispered as she nudged into Y/N, followed by a small wink. 

Y/N leaned into towards her ear "I'm glad my brutality is something you enjoy."

The trio then heard the sound of engines overhead and saw Sam who had donned metal wings with Sitwell by his suit collar. Sam then dropped the bald man back onto the roof before landing near the entrance to the roof.

"WHOO!" Y/N clapped as Sam turned back around.

"We should really get ourselves some new stuff. Because those are awesome." Venom said to Y/N before going back inside of his body.

The trio approached Sitwell who was whimpering on the floor, the landing only exacerbating his previous injuries, held out his hands pleading for them to stop "Zola's algorithm is a program...for choosing Insight's targets!" He hurriedly let out.

"What targets?" Steve asked his frustration building up inside of him.

"You! A TV anchor in Cairo, the Undersecretary of Defense, a high school valedictorian in Iowa city. Reed Richards, Stephen Strange............ But they want you." He looks up and points to Y/N.

Y/N smirks and laughs "I am a very valuable commodity." He cockily states however earns looks of concern from Natasha, Steve and Sam.

"It targets anyone who's a threat to HYDRA! Now, or in the future." Sitwell adds

Steve narrows his eyes at the last part "The Future? How could it know?"

Sitwell weakly laughs and looks smugly at the trio "How could it not? The 21st century is a digital book. Zola taught HYDRA how to read it." Steve and Natasha look at him in confusion, sensing this he further clarifies "Your bank records, medical histories, voting patterns, e-mails, phone calls, your damn SAT scores. Zola's algorithm evaluates people's past to predict their future."

"Bank records, medical histories, voting patterns and school tests. All things that don't concern us."

"And what then?" Steve lets out.

Sitwell has horrified look of realisation on his face "Oh, my God. Pierce is gonna kill me." He quietly says.

"What then?!" Steve aggressively picks up Sitwell causing the latter to wince in pain.

"Then the Insight Helicarriers scratch people off the list. A few million at a time." He admits.

Y/N chuckles and looks down before saying "Fuck me, you guys make 9/11 look like a massive game of Jenga."

Natasha then stares at Sitwell with rage  "Why do you want Y/N? Why not anyone else?" She furiously asked him.

"It's pretty obvious, I reckon"

Sitwell lightly chuckled "Imagine what HYDRA could do with a self healing Mercenary bonded to an alien parasite-" before he could finish he screamed out in pain as Y/N forced one of his swords deep into Sitwell's shoulder.

Venom then came out of Y/N's body "NEVER CALL ME A PARASITE, CAPICHE!?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sam was driving the car with Steve situated next to him. Y/N was in the middle of Natasha and Sitwell in the backseat. Their destination being the Triskelion. Y/N had his duffle bag on his lap as he loaded a couple of guns.

"You know HYDRA doesn't like leaks!" Sitwell warned despite suffering with several injuries.

Sam stared threateningly at him through the rear view mirror "Then why don't you stick a cork in it."

Natasha moves up in her seat to stick her head between Sam and Steve's seats "Insight's launching in sixteen hours. We're cutting it a little close."

"I know" Steve responds.

Sam then asks the group "What are we doing with Baldie?"

"Welllllllllll, the way I see it we have two options. A - Drop him off and hope he's been sufficiently scared shitless to keep his mouth shut OR" Y/N then looked at Sitwell "B - send him on the kind of trip, he won't come back from."

"And I really hope we choose Option B."

"OR Option C - we use him to bypass the DNA scans and access the Helicarriers directly." Steve Interjects

"What!?" Sitwell gasps surprised at that plan "That is a terrible, terrible idea."

Before he could protest any further, there is a small thud on the roof before passenger window on Sitwell's side smashes and a metal arm yanks Sitwell who screams as he is thrown in front of a large truck to his death.

Natasha scrambles into the front and onto Steve's lap whilst the person on the roof starts shooting into the backseat through the roof and into Y/N's legs who just brushes it off as nothing.

Venom says in reference to Sitwell "I'm gonna miss him, he seemed great."

Sam then slams on the brakes, bring the car to a halt however due to the momentum and sudden stoppage of the car, the Winter Soldier then flies off of the roof of the car and onto the highway, anchoring himself with his metal arm.

"Well see you guys in a bit." Y/N said as he opened the back door and exited the vehicle, duffle bag in hand, almost getting hit by the oncoming traffic. He then walked in front of the car and was about to shoot his pistol at The Winter Soldier.

BANG!!!!!

The car that Y/N had just left was driven straight into his back, snapping it in the process with Venompool rolling over the top of the car, partially breaking the windscreen, and onto a large black Jeep which he had also rolled over the top of before falling to the ground below.

"Aggghhhh SHIT Y/N!" Sam called after the Merc.

"It's alright Sam, he'll be ok. He always is" Natasha reassured straining as she looked around for the pistol that she had dropped when the car had been rammed by the Jeep.

As the car got closer to The Winter Soldier, he bided his time before leaping back onto the roof. Within seconds of regaining his previous position, he smashes his metal fist into the already damaged and with little to no effort at all yanks the steering wheel out of Sam's grasp leaving him with no control of the car's movements.

"SHIT!!" Sam exclaims

Natasha who was still rummaging around the area that Roger's feet were located then finally found her pistol and began firing into the ceiling of the car. The metal armed man jumped onto the Jeep for a temporary safe haven.

The car being pushed against the concrete barrier as it was slowly but surely coming apart with metal debris lining the highway. Realising the perilous situation, Steve yells "HANG ON!!!" he breaks open his passenger door, holding onto Natasha and Sam, they slide on the car door across the highway as their car is then flipped several times and more debris is spread out across the road. Sam loses his grip on Steve and begins rolling across whilst Natasha and Steve continue to glide across the ground until they come to a stop.

Y/N meanwhile had come up off the floor with his duffle bag still over his shoulder. He gets up off of the floor and groans after clicking his now recovered back "That was effervescent" he claims

"You're telling me, and quite fun."

After Venom utters those words, Y/N's attention is garnered by the sound of multiple explosions in the distance. "That however sounds like much more fun."

Y/N then morphs into his full Venompool suit with his swords armed on his back, his pistols in the his thigh holsters and a shit load of guns and ammo in his duffle bag.

Y/N ran down the highway, he knew that he was a little ways behind the others given the place he had been hit and the distance away the explosions were coming from. After a minute or so of running, he found that there were a small cluster of soldier peering over the barrier between the highway and the street about twenty five feet below.

The Winter Soldier stood out to him on the highway and he took aim with his rifle and fired a shot towards his head. The bullet made contact but unfortunately only with his goggles, damaging the spectacles of the black tinted glass.

The shot from Venompool attracted the attention of the other HYDRA operatives on the highway as they began firing the bullets senselessly at Venompool who rolled behind the cover of one of the abandoned car on the highway.

The bullets continued to pepper the vehicle "Why are they firing at something they can't even see!?" Venom questioned the actions of their various enemies.

Y/N shrugged his shoulders "It's bad guy logic. We can't begin to understand their stupidity."

"I can barely understand ours."

"I know don't overload yourself thinking about it."

"Should we stop talking about bad guy stupidity and start fucking shit up?"

Y/N nodded nonchalantly "I love Fucking shit up." He said with a gleeful smile.

Venompool chucked their duffle bag in an abandoned grey Land Rover before then leaping over the vehicle they had sheltered behind before they began tearing the bad guys to pieces with a mix of Y/N's katana swords and Venom's symbiotic weaponry. Within a minute, all of the bad guys were dead, most of them with bits missing.

Y/N then noticed that further down the highway, Sam was firing an assault rifle at the streets below. Venompool ran over to him "Hey WINGS!" Sam turned his head to see his new friend in his infamous suit coming towards him.

They both sheltered behind the concrete barrier "The suit looks cooler in person." Sam claimed

"I know right! That's what impressive Spandex can do for you." He added cheerfully, Y/N regained his miniscule amount of seriousness and asked Sam "Two questions A- Are you ok? And B - Where's Natasha and Steve?"

"A - I'm fine and B - Down on the street below, you go and help them. I've got it up here." Sam said with a badass tone as he reloaded his rifle.

"Oh well done, you're really learning the ropes at Camp Superhero." Y/N claimed as he handed Sam the rifle he had along with a few magazines which Sam gratefully took

"Thanks" he said with a gracious nod.

"Feel free to up the kill count, I know that I certainly will be." Y/N then stood up and dived backwards off the highway and landed on his feet on the street below "I'll add gymnastics to the list of Olympic sports I could be doing."

"I'm pretty sure we could do any Olympic sport and dominate. We are heavily enhanced after all."

Y/N then noticed that Steve was in a heavily damaged bus, he ran and dived through the only unbroken window and then crouched on the floor next to Steve, HYDRA agents then began firing at the bus causing both to lie in the floor.

"You couldn't have come in through an unbroken window?" Steve questioned Y/N as he raised his eyebrows at him.

"Well I thought I had to break my own window to get in but clearly I'm mistaken." He sarcastically stated.

"Are you alright?" Steve asked

"Welllllllllll I had a broken back and now I don't so yeah I'm all good, Stevie boy." Y/N responded jokily despite the barrage of bullets coming at them "Yourself?"

"I've had worse." He claimed, he then had to tell Y/N something important "Listen, The Winter Soldier went after Nat. I can handle things here. You go after her." He ordered.

Y/N's eyes widened behind his mask "Oh I don't think so." He angrily stated before he ran out of the bus earning a few bullets in his body for his troubles.

Y/N ran along the streets to see the man he was looking for "Hey Terminator!" He called out after him. The Winter Soldier grunted then slowly turned around to face his target noticeably not wearing his goggles anymore "Sorry about your glasses. If it's any consolation, I was going for your head. Must've been a gust of wind or summat." 

The brown haired man had no concern for Y/N's jokes and instead marched towards Venompool as he was waiting for his opponent to reach him, Y/N put his hands on his hips "You know you remind me of a fart......... Silent but deadly." The Winter Soldier finally reached him and then swung aggressively at Y/N's head however he was able to duck underneath it "Oh we're fighting now, ok!"

The metal armed man then threw his human hand at Y/N's face connecting with his jaw making him stumble backwards, he then went for another punch towards his ribs which Y/N effortlessly pushed to one side before Y/N countered and punched The Winter Soldier in the chest which was then followed by a spinning elbow, with the point of the bone hitting the assassin straight in the forehead.

The HYDRA assassin then arms himself with a couple of small knives which he does a little flip with before catching them again, Y/N rolls his eyes ",Show off" he calls him out. The silent man then leaps at Y/N who has to work fast to block all of his opponent's hand to hand attacks.

The Winter Soldier lodges one of his knives deep into Y/N's bicep however he seemed to forget about Venompool's healing factor because Y/N pulled out the knife showing no visible injury in his bicep and delivered a roundhouse kick catching him across his head before throwing the small knife into the Winter Soldier's shoulder causing him to grunt in pain "Ouch, sorry about that, but that was entirely your fault."

Y/N then enlists the help of his Symbiote as he extends a tendril from his left arm, ripping off the door of a nearby car before he launches it at the Winter Soldier which due to the momentum sweeps him straight off of his feet.

Y/N skips over to his foe who is quickly back on his feet and Y/N without even thinking asks him "Have you ever wanked with that hand?" Looking at his metal arm "And if you have, what does that feel like? Do you have to like warm it up first or do you just straight up put cold metal on your cock?"

The Winter Soldier responds by pulling out a small firearm however before he can fire , Natasha appears after jumping off of a car and kicks the gun out of his hand before wrapping her legs around his neck, choking him with some sort of wire.

Y/N wolf whistles at the sight of Romanoff using her legs to her advantage however it is short lived as The Winter Soldier uses his metal arm to throw her across the hood of a car.

"THAT, is no way to treat a lady............ Even though that is definitely something I would do." Y/N claims before he delivers a quick one-two combination to his opponent's torso followed by a brutal left hook across the jaw causing him to stagger to the side.

Venompool is given an assist by Nat as she throws a small disk which attaches itself to the brown haired man's metal arm before an electric shock is delivered to him which makes him wince in pain before she then runs off down the street. Y/N then uses this to launch the famed assassin into a nearby building causing the concrete infrastructure to have several large cracks in them "YOU'RE WELCOME FOR THE FREE RIDE!" Venom called out.

Natasha was running down the street with panicking civilians still populating the streets despite the chaos ensuing around them, she waved her hands desperately at them and yelled "Get out of the way! Stay out of the way!"

She continues down the road when she hears a heavy shot go off perhaps not even a second later she is swooped a few feet into the air by a swinging Venompool who grunts in pain.

Venompool drops behind a car with Natasha still in his arms before quickly pulling a long bullet out of his back. Natasha smirks despite Y/N's pain and says "You're making a habit of saving me aren't you?"

Y/N shrugs his shoulders as he coolly replies "What can I say? You're worth saving."

"Smooth." She responds before they both look over the cover to see Captain America engaging in a fist fight with The Winter Soldier.

The pair then hear sirens coming from seemingly all directions and they quickly see lots of black SUV's and several helicopters in the sky.

"You should probably make yourself scarce." Natasha claimed which caused Y/N to snap his head at her in surprise.

"I'll find us a way out of here." He almost immediately responds.

Natasha puts her hand on his masked cheek "It's ok, you heard what Sitwell said. They want you for HYDRA and I WON'T let that happen to you."

Y/N didn't have time to protest as Natasha quickly kissed the side of his cheek "Just go, go now."

"I'll be back for you. For all of you." He promises. 

"I know you will." She says with the utmost faith in him before they engage in a tight embrace for a few short seconds until Y/N turns invisible and slips away.

Steve continued to fight The Winter Soldier despite the incoming reinforcements and drives his shield straight into the attacker's metal limb causing a large indent to it before smashing his face with the edge of his shield, knocking his head backwards. He then grabbed the metal armed assassin by his face and threw him over his shoulder, sending him a few feet away from him.

The mask of The Winter Soldier comes off revealing his face and in turn his identity for the first time.

Steve has a look of astoundment on his face as he sees who the man behind the Winter Soldier truly is "Bucky?" He questions in disbelief, truly believing that his eyes have deceived him.

"Who the hell is Bucky?" 'Bucky' questions back unaware of what Rogers is talking about as he raises a pistol to fire at Steve however he is knocked off his feet by Sam flying in wearing his Falcon wings.

'Bucky' then tries to fire his pistol again but is stopped by an explosive projectile heading in his direction which when Steve looks over his shoulder, he sees Natasha holding a grenade launcher in her arms.

Steve's old friend suddenly escapes and the trio of Steve, Sam and Natasha are then swarmed by a mini army of HYDRA agents led by Brick Rumlow.

"Drop the shield, Cap!" Rumlow orders which Cap does still in disbelief at the revelation of his lifelong friend being The Winter Soldier. In the midst of his thinking, Rumlow comes up behind him and kicks out his knee, dropping the Super Soldier to the the ground.

Time seems to freeze for Steve as he spots that Natasha and Sam are both in handcuffs but no sign of L/N. As if on cue Rumlow asks him with clear frustration "Where's L/N!?" Cap doesn't respond whereas the HYDRA operatives scan the area for the infamous mercenary whilst Rumlow restrains Captain America.

Rumlow looks at his team and yells "WHERE THE FUCK IS Y/N L/N!!?" the rage is practically dripping off of every word knowing that Pierce's primary target has evaded their grasp once again. The operatives respond that 'He must've got away' which doesn't impress Rumlow in the slightest.

Cap is then escorted by Rumlow to a large van where Sam (who still had his Falcon suit on) and Natasha are also stationed. Rumlow then lines up the three and asks "Where. Is. L/N!?"

Natasha sarcastically responds "What are you gonna do? Hurt him? That won't end well for you" 

Rumlow lets out a small raspy chuckle as he comes face to face with Romanoff and he responds "We're gonna teach your friend one thing." Rumlow then eyes up the two men on either side of her before averting his attention back to Romanoff "You can't heal from everything."

Steve then snorts a little "Good luck with that." He sardonically adds.

Rumlow gives Steve a death glare but Rogers remained unfazed knowing that he's faced tougher situations than this before. "Get them on board."

The HYDRA operatives prepare to put the hostages onto the van however their concentration is then muddled by the sudden sound of loud music playing a short distance away as if it is coming closer with every second.

Suddenly ploughing through two of the black SUV's surrounding the perimeter was a grey Land Rover with one Venompool at the wheel, he drove through the cordoned off area and then as he approached his friends, he extended three tendrils to grab each of them, pulling all of them into the car with him through the windows. Sam and Cap were pulled in through the back window whilst Natasha was pulled into the passengers side "UBER FOR THE AVENGERS!" He yelled as they were pulled in.

Y/N drove dangerously close to the van with the full intention of flattening who thankfully for his own safety managed to roll under the van just in the nick of time however the same could not be said for the half a dozen other HYDRA agents beside him as the Venompool bulldozed them "#RoadPizza" Venom quipped with both him and Y/N laughing about the truth in it.

Venompool then extended another tendril out of the driver's window to grab Steve's shield which one HYDRA agent was clearly having too much fun of holding.

The HYDRA soldiers were firing at the Land Rover however Venompool must have got up to about 75 miles per hour in the vehicle meaning they were not able to get any clean shots on the vehicle or it's occupants.

As they watched the grey Land Rover drive off into the distance, Rumlow rolled out from under the van as his team regrouped themselves, he furiously muttered under his breath as his face turned purple "Fucking Venompool."

The helicopter was in pursuit for a short while and Y/N looked over to Natasha, who had managed to get off her restraints by herself, and said "Take the wheel." She didn't hesitate to question the unpredictable mercenary as she leaned over to take control of the vehicle whilst Venompool who had just managed to keep his foot on the accelerator looked to Sam and held out his hand "Rifle" he requested,

"I'm still in cuffs" Sam regretfully said as he put his hands into the front of the car. Venompool quickly looked at them before grabbing the metal in the middle of his two hands and tearing it away, freeing his hands.

"Rifle now" Y/N requested a bit more impatiently and Sam just like Natasha before, didn't hesitate but instead just threw him the gun.

Venompool then leaned out of the window with Natasha keeping the vehicle steady as Y/N fired a few shots into the helicopter, killing the pilot with a headshot. The aircraft began spiralling out of control before coming down into the road, creating a large fireball and polluting the atmosphere with clouds of black smog a few seconds later "WHOO HOO HOO!!!!" Y/N cheered as he brought himself back into the truck and regaining control of the car.

Venom came out of Y/N's shoulder scanning the "And THAT is why you should NEVER carpool with us!" The Klyntar native stated triumphantly before he grew two arms out of Y/N's back to then undo Steve's restraints.

"Thanks" He said depressingly as he stared out if the window, still feeling devastated at his discovery.

Sam reaches forward and triumphantly pats Y/N's shoulder a few times in quick succession "Nice freaking driving Y/N." He compliments before he sits back and begins taking off his Falcon wings.

Natasha however brutally smacks him a few times in his arm "I don't think I deserved that!" Y/N exclaimed.

"Are you crazy!? I thought I told you to get away!" She scolds him despite being internally thankful for him swinging by to pick them up.

"Chill out toots, if I had a pound for everyone that's called me crazy, the whole world would be bankrupt." He says calmly not even bothered about the destruction he has just caused. Natasha huffs and sits cross armed in the passengers seat "A thank you would be nice though?" He says pushing his luck.

"Thank you" she says sounding ingenuine but meaning it really.

"Was that so hard?" Y/N asked

"You have no idea" she muttered.

Y/N glances up at his rearview mirror to see a depressed and shaken looking Steve in the back "You alright there, Capsicle?"

Ignoring the nickname, Steve replies shakily "It was him. He looked right at me like he didn't even know me."

"How's that even possible? It was like seventy years ago." Sam questioned Steve.

Venom exclaimed to which only Y/N could hear "Hello, Y/N's been kicking for over a hundred and twenty years."

"Zola. Bucky's whole unit was captured in '43, Zola experimented on him. Whatever he did helped Bucky survive the fall. They must have found him and..." Steve trails off, a little heartbroken at what has become of his lifelong friend.

"None of that's your fault, Steve."  Natasha attempts to reassure him.

"Even when I had nothing, I had Bucky." He says softly.

"I'm sorry Steve" Y/N says genuinely, he'd heard stories about Bucky from Steve over the last two years of living together and knew how important Bucky was in his life.

Steve smiles a little "Thanks" he then attempts to get his head back a little and asks Y/N "Where are we headed to?"

Natasha and Sam's eyes become trained on Y/N "A safe area" he answers cryptically.

"Is anywhere really safe now?" Sam dismisses the idea as he rolls his eyes.

"Trust me this place is safe." Y/N reassures the occupants of the car.

----------------------------------------------------------------
After about an hour or so of driving, they group had reached the middle of the woods and Y/N had stopped near a big concrete dam.

"Stay inside" Y/N informed as he got out of the car and jogged up towards the entrance and did a patterned knock on the door.

"It's so cool that there's a secret knock for this." Venom giddily said.

"I know right" Y/N responded with equal enthusiasm to his symbiote. The door then opened to reveal Maria Hill standing in the entrance "Hilly, Hill, Hill nice to see you again."

She put on a fake smile and said "I wish I could say the same." She sarcastically said.

Y/N pouted as he playfully pushed her shoulder "You love me really."

"I will admit, I'm impressed with the job you have done though." She said as she looked over his shoulder at the car they'd come in "Bring them in" she said as she went back inside.

"That almost sounded like a complement."

Y/N then waved his arms and gestured for the others to come down. Within a minute or so, all of them were inside of the dam.

"Nice to see you all looking well." Hill greeted the others as they entered which surprised them all.

"It's nice to see them but not me" Y/N muttered which Hill caught making her smirk slightly. 

"Agent Hill? What are you doing here?" Steve questioned

"My job, now follow me." She said as she marched down the hallway "We'll get you all checked out for your injuries afterwards but you'll want to see this first."

"See what?" Natasha questioned.

"You'll see" Y/N answered for Hill.

They continued down the hallway until they came across a dimly lit room, Hill pulled back a plastic sheet acting as a curtain to reveal a figure in the bed.

Nick Fury. Alive, laying in a hospital bed with multiple injuries "About damn time." He said.

Despite their initial shock Steve and Natasha turned their heads with unimpressed looks at Y/N.

The Merc held his hands up defensively and said "What?" He shrugged his shoulders "You didn't really think I'd leave my best friend to die on my watch."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 649 11
A young half dwarf half elf called (Y/n) is part of the company of Thorin Oakenshield. She doesn't know much about her past only, that her mother was...
13.9K 685 12
+ C҉R҉O҉W҉ : 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕞𝕖𝕟 𝕆𝕗 𝔽𝕖𝕒𝕣 + 𝙰 𝚐𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘...
31.9K 673 43
Its Traught!!! (ArtemisxRobin) Hope you enjoyed these. Don't Own Any Of The Photos Or Videos plus The Characters Belong To DC.
4.8K 206 14
This is basically like a TWAU story but HTGAWN style lol I'm not good at writing descriptions I'm so sorry