Venompool - Marvel (MCU) X Ma...

Od ThemexicanHulk

The collaboration of Deadpool and Venom - two of the greatest Anti-heroes in comic history that take the form... Více

Venompool Preview
Phase 1 - Y/N's Origins
1.1 - The Early Years
1.2 - The Marseille Mission
1.3 - Chance at Freedom
1.4 - Life Changing Procedure
1.5 - Y/N is Loose!
1.6 - Curtain Call
Adventures Of Deadpool
AOD #1 - These Four Walls
AOD #2 - Back Alley Brawler
AOD #3 - Shootouts
AOD #4 - 11/22/63
AOD #5 - Viva La México
Phase 2 - Venom
2.1 - Old Friends
2.2 - Strange Happenings
2.3 - Double Act
2.4 - Test Run
2.5 - Hospital Drama
2.6 - The Superior Klyntar
AOV #1 - Green is my Favourite Colour
AOV #2 - S.H.I.E.L.D's Best
Phase 3 - The Avengers (2012)
3.1 - We Have a Situation
3.2 - European Extravaganza
3.3 - The Whole Team Together
3.4 - S.H.I.E.L.D Secrets?
3.5 - Cat's Out The Bag
3.6 - Venompool Vs Hulk
3.7 - Here Comes The Pain
AOV #3 - You Have a PhD?
AOV #4 - 125th Birthday
Phase 4 Captain America: The Winter Soldier
4.1 - Usual Morning in DC
4.2 - You Are A Pirate
4.3 - VP's In The Thick Of It
4.4 - Knee Deep in S.H.I.E.L.D Shit
4.6 - Now, This Is Unexpected
4.7 - Highway to Hell
4.8 - I'm With You Til' The End Of The Line
Phase 5 - Guardians of the Galaxy
5.1 - Spaced Out
5.2 - Back In The Clink
5.3 - Knowhere To Go
Voting Time
5.4 - A Bunch Of Stupid Plans
5.5 - We're The Guardians Of The Galaxy, Bitch
A Couple Of Questions For You
AOV #5 - Venompool's New Group
AOV #6 - Upgrades
Phase 6 - Age Of Ultron
6.1 - VP's Back, Tell A Friend
6.2 - HYDRA Raid
6.3 - It's Not A Party Until Someone Crashes It
6.4 - Rude Awakening
6.5 - The Tragicomedy Of Y/N L/N
6.6 - Taking The Right Steps
6.7 - If I Could Turn Back Time
6.8 - Sokovia Showdown
6.9 - Venompool's Evolution
Phase 7 - Captain America: Civil War
7.1 - Beauty and the Beast
7.2 - A New Dawn. A New Day. A New Life.
7.3 - Training Day

4.5 - The Golden Trio

8.8K 274 243
Od ThemexicanHulk

Y/N, Steve and Natasha were at a Shopping Mall in DC trying to be as incognito as possible, the mercenary obviously couldn't take loaded weapons into the shopping centre so his them in some nearby shrubbery.

"An immortal Mercenary, parastic alien, super soldier and Russian spy walk into a mall............ Anyone got a punchline?" Y/N offered up.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING PARASTIC!!?" Venom yelled almost giving a Y/N an instant headache.

"You, you twat."

Natasha smacked him lightly in the arm "Shut it, now the first rule of being on the run in is walk don't run." She said to the two men either side of her.

"If I try to run in these shoes, they'll fall off." Steve said in obvious discomfort at his casual attire.

Y/N looked at Steve "I just wanna say that all you need is a red and white striped jumper and you'd look like a more beefed up version of Where's Wally...... or Waldo depends on whose reading this shit." Y/N admitted as they headed up the escalator.

They got up onto the second floor and entered a Mac store, Y/N was in awe of all of the devices around him "If anyone wants to buy me something from here for my next birthday, that would be up there with one of the better presents I've gotten."

"I thought you got some swords for your last birthday." Natasha said as they walked over to the laptop area of the shop.

"Yeah I did" Y/N confirmed before his pupils dilated slightly "But how did you know about that?"

A small drop of sweat ran down the side of Natasha's face "Rogers told me about it." She said slapping Steve in the chest lightly.

"I did?"

"Yeah, you must not remember but I guess that's what happens with old age." She defended herself whilst also simultaneously teasing him making Y/N snicker slightly.

"She's a cheeky one, is she." Y/N nodded in agreement with his symbiote's opinion.

"The drive has a Level Six homing program, so as soon as we boot up SHIELD will know exactly where we are." She explained in a low tone to the two men with her.

"How much time do we have?" Steve asks his S.H.I.E.L.D colleague.

"Uh about nine minutes starting from" she pushed the device into the USB port "Now" she went to work typing rapidly but carefully trying to decrypt the program. "Fury was right about that ship, somebody's trying to hide something. This drive is protected by some sort of AI, it keeps rewriting itself to counter my commands." .

"I'm sure you'll figure it out hot stuff." Y/N said as he looked at one of the tablets next to it "Once we're not on the run, I might have to come back here and steal some of this stuff."

"You mean buy" Natasha corrected him.

"No" Y/N said playing with the tablet.

Steve eyed around the shop cautiously and then whispered to Natasha "Can you override the program?"

"The person who developed this is slightly smarter than me. Slightly." She said as she continued typing on the laptop keyboard.

"Can I help you with anything?" A long dirty blonde haired employee with a beard came over to the trio.

Y/N's mind sprung into action as he thought of a quick cover story, he wrapped his arms around both Natasha and Steve "Oh no we're good thanks, my brother is just helping my wife and I look for some honeymoon destinations." He lied expertly holding a big smile towards the employee as Natasha smiled sweetly but internally wanted to kill Y/N whilst Steve stood awkwardly next to him nodding along.

"Oh what the fuck are YOU doing?"

"Right, we're brothers" Steve smiled nervously continuing to nod along with Y/N's lie.

"I'm not sure how I ended up with him but I did" Natasha laughed falsely not that anyone else would know as she continued her work on the laptop.

"You seem to be a lucky guy" the employee said smiling keeping a professional manner present.

Y/N nodded graciously "Oh I am" he surprised Natasha with a kiss on the cheek who despite wanting to rip Y/N's balls off kept up the act "She's amazing, don't know where I'd be without her." Y/N admitted unbeknownst to him though, Natasha let a small smile curve on her lips.

"Well congratulations. Where are you thinking of heading to?" The employee asked.

A location popped up on the screen as Y/N, Natasha and Steve all looked at it as Steve blurted out what he saw "New Jersey"

"Huh" The employee said in slight surprise.

Y/N thinking on his feet again "Yeah we can't really afford to go anywhere too fancy" he leaned in towards the employee and whispered "Especially considering how much this one's wedding dress fucking cost." He pointed to Natasha.

"I heard that" She said with an annoyance in her tone as she slapped his arm playfully.

Y/N and Steve smiled at the employee standing side by side with each other "Well if you need anything else" he then pointed to his ID Card "I've been Aaron." He then took off to go and help some other customers inside the store.

"Thank you" Steve called out after Aaron as Y/N stepped in front of the two them.

"Well that was almost fucking dreadful"

Both Natasha and Steve looked at Y/N with looks that said 'really' however Y/N just shrugged his shoulders "What?"

"I'm your wife and he's your brother." Natasha stated sounding not impressed in the slightest.

Y/N held his hands up defensively and smirked "It fucking worked ok! You two were about as useful as a safe sex talk from Charlie Sheen." The two just glared at Y/N for a few seconds.

Steve once again looked around the place "Come on you said nine minutes." He snapped slightly at Natasha getting ever more impatient as the seconds ticked by.

"Relax" she continued typing for a few more seconds' as a location popped up on the screen which read 'Wheaton, NJ' Steve's eyes widened as he realised where it was, Natasha turned to him "You know it?"

"I used to" Steve said as he began making his way out of the store.

Natasha took the drive out of the laptop as Y/N teased her "Come on wifey, let's go after my brother."

She let out a small growl as they left the store "You're such an asshole sometimes" She whisper yelled at him.

"And you love it." He teased the red head as he let Steve and Natasha walk just ahead of him.

"I'm pretty sure she fucking hates it."

"What do you know? you haven't even got a dick." He argued back quietly.

"Oh Fuck you!" Venom yelled as Y/N lurked just behind Natasha and Steve.

"In your dreams, dickless"

Steve was coming up with a plan as they saw the S.H.I.E.L.D agents coming into the mall "Standard tac-team. Two behind, to across, two coming straight at us. If they make us, Y/N and I will engage, you hit the south escalator to the metro"

"Or I'll just make a distraction. It's one of many, MANY qualities. Being really fucking distracting." Y/N stated proud of his generally irritating personality.

"Shut up" She directed to Y/N before turning to Steve "Put your arm around me and laugh at something I said"

"What?" He tried to protest as Y/N looked on slightly wide eyed.

"Do it!" He complied and did an awful fake laugh as the trio strolled past two oncoming agents.

Y/N chuckled at Steve's acting "Fucking hell Steve, I've seen better acting in porn."

"Their acting is pretty horrific."

"I know right"

Both Natasha and Steve ignored Y/N as they got onto the escalator heading downwards. Natasha then saw Rumlow coming up the escalator on the other side and hastily turned to Steve "Kiss me"

"WHAT!?" Both Y/N and Steve whisper yelled at the redhead.

"Public displays of affection make people very uncomfortable."

"Yes they do." Steve said whilst Y/N had a confused look on his face "They do?" He questioned.

Natasha then grabbed the back of Steve's neck and pulled him down to her level kissing him on the lips.

Y/N looked on shocked but turned his head away as Rumlow looked their way, slightly disturbed by the sight. Once Rumlow had passed by, Y/N looked back and made eye contact with Natasha as she still kissed Steve, she winked at him.

Venom laughed heartily "OHHHHHHH That. Was. Brilliant. She has properly fucked you there. Talk about winning the battle but losing the war." Venom continued to laugh meanwhile Y/N didn't even bother to muster up a response.

Once they reached the bottom of the escalator, Natasha let go of Steve who was shocked by the whole ordeal whilst she sent a smirk Y/N's ways "You boys uncomfortable yet?"

"No" Y/N unconvincingly said earning a snort from Venom.

"Not the word I'd use" Steve said

------------------------------------------------------------------
Venompool was sitting in the backseat of a dark blue Chevrolet truck that Captain America had managed to get his hands on with his black duffle bag full of weapons sitting in the seat next to him, he was proud that Steve had stolen the vehicle.

They made the long journey from Washington DC to Wheaton and after a few hours of driving with Venompool nagging for Steve to pull over to get some food, they made it to New Jersey after passing the sign.

"Where did Captain America learn how to steal a car?" Natasha asked with a small smile her feet resting on the dash.

"We've been driving for hours and you've just decided to ask that now." Y/N said from the backseat.

"Nazi Germany" he answered "and we're not stealing, we're borrowing so take your feet off the dash." He says slightly annoyed at Natasha.

"Yeah and I say I'm 'borrowing' drug dealers cocaine." Y/N adds causing a glare from his roommate. Natasha is a little surprised by Steve before eventually letting up and putting her feet down.

"God I love cocaine"

Y/N leaned forward in between the two seats turning to Natasha whispering in her ear "I never thought you'd be one to submit so easily but that's good to know." He grinned afterwards and she scoffed.

"Y/N put your seatbelt on!" Steve demanded, furious with his roommate's lack of safety.

"Uhhh Super Duper Healing Factor mate, I heal from anything." Y/N fired back.

"I don't care, put your seatbelt on." He ordered Y/N.

Y/N sat back in his seat and put his hands to his ears, shaking his head quickly from side to side "La la la la, I can't hear you! I'm not listening!"

"Must you be such an insolent child"

Y/N then mocked "Must you look like wet tar" Venom huffed and then shut up.

Steve sighed "This is who I live with"

Natasha let out a small chuckle but something was eating her up from inside ever since they were at the Mall "Alright, I have a question for you, oh, which you do not have to answer. I feel like if you don't answer it though, you're kind of answering it, you know?"

Y/N who had stopped acting like toddler at this point butted in "She's saying you have to answer." Knowing Natasha always wants answers.

"What!?" Steve asked getting frustrated.

Natasha turned to him with a teasing smile "Was that your first kiss since 1945?"

The question caused Y/N to roll his eyes "Oh fuckin'A, this again" he muttered but Venom shot up.

"Ooh watching Y/N suffer, count me interested."

Steve looked straight ahead "That bad huh?"

Natasha quickly tried to defend herself "No I'm not saying that"

"It kind of sounds like that's what you're saying" Y/N said to Natasha who was doing a good job of digging herself into a hole.

She turned her head towards Y/N "You're just jealous because it wasn't you."

"I'll put it this way....... I'd rather watch The Nanny Diaries not see it happen two feet in front of me." Y/N spat back at Natasha. Venom then cruelly started playing a small snippet from that film in his head.

"Oh thanks for that mate" Y/N sarcastically said to Venom.

Venom put up a triumphant thumbs up with a shit eating grin "Anytime"

"It was not my first kiss since 1945, I'm 95, I'm not dead" Steve retorted.

"Nobody special though?" Natasha pressed further into Steve's love life.

He sighed as he kept his eyes focused on the road "A long time ago.......... Believe it or not it's hard to find anyone with shared life experience. The only person who I can talk about the past with is Kills-R-Us back there" he pointed with his thumb to Y/N "And no offence Y/N but I don't really want to pursue anything with you."

Y/N feigned being hurt "Did I just get friend-zoned by Captain America?" Steve chuckled a little.

"You can add it to the list of accomplishments."

Natasha offered some advice to Steve "Why not make something up?"

Venom came out of Y/N's shoulder and snorted "Did you Steve's acting in the mall, his story would probably involve him being the Princess of Bubblegum Land where his castle is made out of sweets and ice cream."

Y/N then added "And the only currency you can use is happy thoughts and Imagination." Doing a rainbow gesture with his hands.

"Thanks for the faith guys" Steve sarcastically said, rolling his eyes at the mouthy duo.

"No problem" The pair said with grins as Venom re-entered Y/N's body.

Natasha looked back at Y/N "Do you have an off switch!?" Natasha frustratingly said to Y/N feeling the impatience boiling up inside of her with Y/N's incessant jokes.

"Nope" Steve muttered to himself.

Y/N deviously chuckled "Yeah,, it's right next to the taint or is that the on switch." He said as he crossed both of his legs on the seat, leaning back making himself more comfortable.

Natasha turned around to face Steve once more "Ignore that person, The truth is a matter of circumstances, it's not all things to all people all the time. And neither am I."

Steve tilted his head down slightly "That's a tough way to live."

Natasha looked as if she was staring into another dimension and softly admitted "It's a good way not to die, though."

"Good thing we're so trustworthy." Venom said to Y/N.

"You know, it's kind of hard to trust someone when you don't know who that someone really is." Steve laid out to Natasha.

"Yeah" She turned to look at Steve "Who do you want me to be?"

Y/N could practically feel the sexual tension between Natasha and Steve, he was almost engulfed by it "Honestly if you two wanna stop for a quickie, then that's fine by me."

"Get off our backs would you?" Steve calmly said to Y/N looking at him through the rearview mirror.

"I am getting off watching the two of you practically eye fuck each other." Natasha flipped Y/N off whilst Steve decided to not to sink to his roommate's level.

"How about a friend?" Steve glanced over at Natasha continuing their conversation from before.

The redhead threw her head back and let out a soft chuckle "Well there's a chance you might be in the wrong business Rogers." She almost sounded disappointed that Steve wanted her as a friend and only that.

Y/N had a fake coughing fit and muttered "#Friendzoned" chuckling to himself afterwards.

"Steve Rogers is taking no prisoners out in the field of love."

---------------------------------------------------------------

The sun was beginning to go down as Steve parked their dark blue Chevrolet truck outside of a gated camp, Natasha and Steve got out and stood in front of the gate which read 'CAMP LEHIGH - US ARMY RESTRICTED AREA'

Y/N meanwhile put his swords on his back and put his duffle bag on the ground, He then started doing some squats and windmills.

Venom realised what he was doing "Ohhhh,  Rule Number 18 of Zombieland - Limber Up."

"DING DING DING 10 points to Venom." Y/N exclaimed as he finished limbering up.

"Not that I'm opposed to it, but why are we following Zombieland rules?"

"This is an army camp, how many Zombie films start in a military area."

"Fair, hmm I wonder what would happen to us if we got bitten by a zombie."

"Nah I'd rather get bitten by a vampire at least then I'd maybe get a few more powers. Imagine how cool it would be if there were vampires in the world." Y/N gave his opinion as Venom nodded but before they could continue their conversation, Steve yelled

"Y/N come and help us find a way in."

"Alright then" Y/N grabbed his duffle bag and hoisted it over his shoulder before extending a tendril to grab both Natasha and Steve by their waists earning little yelps from the two "Grab your tits and move your bits because this is gonna be fun." Y/N lifted the pair off the ground slightly taking a run up before leaping over the twenty foot fence over to the other side.

"Good work Y/N" Steve said as he dusted himself off after Y/N had put the two down.

"Obviously duh" Y/N made a goofy face as Natasha walked off on her own into the army camp to try and find what they exactly were looking for. Y/N and Steve walked side by side "You getting the nostalgic feeling back to your days of looking like a flaccid cock."

Steve tilted his head to the side "Not the wording I would use but it does feel weird being back here." Steve looked around the camp taking in the details "It almost feels like yesterday that I was here."

"I trained in a place not too dissimilar from this." Y/N reminisced about his time in the army from over a century ago.

"Do you ever miss it? Being in the army" Steve asked glancing over at the heavily armed man.

Y/N snorted loudly "Do I miss the shitty food, annoying rules and odd bit of molesting here and there?" Y/N sarcastically questioned before answering his own question "Fuck no, there's a reason I became a mercenary and not a soldier again. Following other's rules rather than my own, not really my style."

Steve chuckled "You know you remind me of a soldier."

"Why's that?" The mouthy man questioned curiously.

Steve rested his hand on Y/N's shoulder in a very fatherly way despite being way younger than him "Because a mercenary fights for money and himself but a soldier fights for others...... And despite your very  questionable methods, you DO fight for the good of others just like any good soldier." He explained to Y/N who was slightly taken aback by Steve's wisdom.

Before Y/N could come up with a response, Natasha came over to them "This is a dead end." She stared at the small device in her hand "Zero heat signature, zero waves, not even radio. Whoever wrote the file must have used a router to throw people off."

"Yeah no shit, I doubt I could a signal with an iPhone............. Whatever version it was that came out in 2014." Y/N looks around as he wonders why this place is the one giving off the signal.

Steve notices a building ahead of them "What is it?" Natasha asks as they walk over to the building.

Steve leads Y/N and Natasha to the building that stuck out to him "Army regulations forbid storing ammunition within five hundred yards of the barracks. This building is in the wrong place." Steve smashes the lock with his shield and they enter inside, they turn on the lights which they notice is an old S.H.I.E.L.D office.

"This is S.H.I.E.L.D." Natasha states

"Maybe where it started." Steve theorises as they enter a room where they find old framed portraits of Howard Stark, Peggy and Col. Chester Phillips all of whom Steve recognises from his past.

"Is that Stark's old man?" Venom questions as Y/N nods in reply.

"Who's the girl?" Natasha asks, Steve doesn't reply, he just stares at the picture for a few seconds and turns away to walk further into the room.

Y/N answers Natasha's question "That's Cap's British girl, Peggy Carter. Cap told me she was as badass as she was sexy. Apparently she was one of the only people that believed in him even when he looked like something you'd see in a fun house mirror."

Natasha listens intently to Y/N chuckling slightly at Y/N's comparison of the old Steve Rogers, as they follow Cap down the hallway and see that he's stopped by a massive book shelf.

Steve smiles at the pair. "If you're already working in a secret office..." he pushes the books shelf and it slides open slowly to reveal an elevator behind it "Why do you need to hide the elevator?" They all enter and go down the elevator which takes them to a room with old looking computers.

"The lack of modernisation in this room makes me physically sick."

"Don't you fucking dare be sick whilst your inside of me." Y/N angrily threatened the Symbiote.

"Chill out wank stain, I'm not actually going to be sick."

Natasha looked around the room at the old tech "This can't be the data-point, this technology is ancient." The Russian assassin then notices a small flash drive port, she places the flash drive in it which activates the ancient computer in the room.

The screen of the computer flashes on and says in a very old robotic voice "Initiate system?"

Natasha types using the keyboard and says "Y-E-S, spells yes."

"And the winner of this year's spelling bee is drumroll please....... Natasha Romanoff. A round of applause." Y/N announces as he starts clapping as Venom's arms comes out of his side's and he starts clapping as well.

Natasha ignores Y/N's sarcasm and smiles as the old computer starts to crank up "Shall we play a game?" She looks at Steve "It's from a movie that..."

Steve nods  "Yeah, Y/N and I saw it the other day."

"No we watched Saw." Y/N corrected Captain America.

"That's what it's from." He defended

"No, Super Sexy Spy's reference is from Wargames not Saw. 'Shall we play a game?' is Wargames and 'I wanna play a game' is Saw. I know my pop culture shit ok." Y/N then sticks his tongue out at Steve who smiles a little when they suddenly hear an accented voice speaking.

A old looking camera above the computer looks towards Steve as if it is analysing them "Rogers, Steven. Born, 1918." It then turns to Natasha "Romanova, Natalia Alianovna. Born, 1984." It finally turns to Y/N "L/N, Y/N M/N. Born 1888."

Venom couldn't help but have a dig at Y/N "You old fuck." Y/N stuck his middle finger up at himself to flip off Venom. 

"It's some kind of a recording." Natasha couldn't quite believe what was going on as an image appeared on the screen.

Sounding offended the accented voice exclaimed "I am not a recording, Fräulein. I may not be the man I was when the Captain took me prisoner in 1945, but I am." The computer screen shows an old photo of Dr. Arnim Zola.

"Fucking hell, you look like one of my bollocks" Y/N snorted as he corrected himself "Nah, I'm just kidding my bollocks look way prettier than you."

"Y/N L/N, the talker's whose reputation proceeds him.'  Zola said as Y/N looked proud with himself.

Natasha looked to Steve "Do you know this thing?"

Steve strolled around the old computer as he explained to Y/N and Natasha "Arnim Zola was a German scientist who worked for the Red Skull. He's been dead for years."

Yet again sounding offended Dr. Arnim Zola spoke again "First correction, I am Swiss. Second, look around you. I have never been more alive. In 1972 I received a terminal diagnosis. Science could not save my body, my mind, however, that was worth saving on two hundred thousand feet of data banks. You are standing in my brain."

Venom was skeptical to say the least "We've eaten many brains over the years, this doesn't look like one to me."

Y/N however put his hand up like an eager schoolchild to answer a question and said "So if I started humping in here, would that be classed as a mindfuck?"

"I would advise you not to do that L/N." The computerised Zola informed but Y/N ignored him and did it anyway.

Steve who had got back around to face Zola "How did you get here?"

"Invited."

Natasha gave Rogers a small history lesson"It was Operation Paperclip after World War II. SHIELD recruited German scientists with strategic value."

"They thought I could help their cause. I also helped my own."

Steve stood confidently towards Zola "HYDRA died with the Red Skull." He said pridefully especially seeing as he played a major part in aiding their downfall.

"Cut off one head, two more shall take its place."

"Great so we've got some Greek Mythology inspired motherfuckers."

Y/N who had stopped 'Mindfucking' Zola, whispered so only Venom could hear "Guarantee modern HYDRA agents have to read Percy Jackson in order to join." Venom chuckled slightly.

"Prove it." Steve demanded, not wishing to believe anything that the sneaky Zola was saying was true.

"Accessing archive."  the computer screens began showing them old footage of Johann Schmidt otherwise known by the alias Red Skull, of the how the original S.H.I.E.L.D founders came to fruition.

Y/N sighed and clapped his hands together giddily "Ooooh important plot montage coming up."

"HYDRA was founded on the belief that humanity could not be trusted with its own freedom. What we did not realize, was that if you try to take that freedom, they resist. The war taught us much. Humanity needed to surrender it's freedom willingly. After the war, S.H.I.E.L.D was founded and I was recruited. The new HYDRA grew. A beautiful parasite inside S.H.I.E.L.D. For seventy years HYDRA has been secretly feeding crisis, reaping war. And when history did not cooperate, history was changed."

Natasha now also in disbelief as to what was being shown to them "That's impossible, S.H.I.E.L.D would have stopped you."

"Accidents will happen." the computer screen shows them HYDRA had killed Howard and Maria Stark making it look like a car accident along with the recent death of Fury. "HYDRA created a world so chaotic that humanity is finally ready to sacrifice its freedom to gain its security. Once the purification process is complete, HYDRA's new world order will arise. We won, Captain. Your death amounts to the same as your Life; a zero sum."

"So the government really is fucking corrupt." Y/N started laughing victoriously "I Fucking knew I was right."

"I understand why you hate them so much now."

"Mr L/N is right, perhaps you should have listened to your friend." Zola directed towards Steve and Natasha who looked disheveled to say the least. Noticing his friends reactions, he figured him being right wasn't worth their sadness and threw one of his swords through the computer screen, destroying it.

Zola appeared on another screen"That was unkind L/N but I expect nothing less from you." Y/N went over to pull his sword out of the screen and put it back where it belong.

Steve looked at the flash drive and angrily demanded "What's on this drive?"

"Project Insight requires insight. So I wrote an algorithm."

"What kind of algorithm? What does it do?" Natasha pressed further not satisfied with the lack of information that Zola had provided them.

"The answer to your question is fascinating. Unfortunately, you shall be too dead to hear it."  Suddenly the elevator doors start to close, Steve tries stops it by throwing his shield in between it but he's too late as his shield come back to him.

Natasha's device started beeping rapidly as she pulled it of her pocket and examined it. "Guys, we got a bogey. Short range ballistic. 30 seconds tops."

"Who fired it?" The all American hero asks.

"S.H.I.E.L.D." She replied quickly

"Of course it is."

"I am afraid I have been stalling, Captain. Admit it, it's better this way. We're both of us...out of time."

Y/N notices a small opening on the ground, he grabs the metal door and rips it away before throwing it aside "Both of you get your fucking asses inside right now." He ordered.

Natasha grabbed the drive out of the USB port as the pair ran towards Y/N who was a good fifteen feet back.

"Y/N that's gonna hit any second." Venom warned loudly, acting purely on instinct Y/N created two tendrils and aggressively threw Natasha and Steve into the ground to safety and just managed to get himself in there just as the place exploded with rubble falling everywhere however he created a small shield with his hands to protect them from some of the damage.

Venompool was having a small little seizure type moment due to Venom's weakness to fire and sound before they eventually settled after the fire had stopped burning and the noise had ceased to be except for the dropping of small amounts of stones.

"Are you ok, V?" Y/N asked his symbiotic partner.

Venom groaned loudly in pain "Aghhhh fire..... Sound..... Bad...... But ok"

After a few seconds of recovery, Venompool realised were trapped under some rubble but used their combined strength to lift the large debris off of them "Aghhhh, that was effervescent." Y/N groaned as he wiped some of the dust off of him.

Venom heard noises approaching and orders being yelled "Gonna have to work fucking fast here."

Y/N was clawing the small pieces of rubble  that he hadn't managed to block out of the way to see that Natasha and Steve were not moving and had a few cuts and bruises "Oh fuck, please don't be dead. That would really shit up the MCU." He put his hand to their necks and felt a pulse along with a tsunami of relief wash over him.

"Thank fuck for that."

He picked up their unconscious forms with Venom creating two arms on Y/N's back whilst Y/N himself carried Natasha bridal style whilst also having his duffle bag over his shoulder.

Venompool jumped out of the hole and made his way through the debris without being seen and just in the nick of time too because the Strike were not too far behind, he started running into the night trying to get his two friends to safety.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Rumlow, who along with the Strike team were the first to respond, noticed a footprint on the floor and picked up his radio to call it in "Bring in the asset" he ordered in reference to The Winter Soldier.

Meanwhile in a extremely upper class, high end mansion back in Washington DC belonging to one Alexander Pierce.

The aforementioned owner of the mansion was getting a drink from the large fridge in his kitchen, he glanced over his shoulder to see The Winter Soldier himself sitting, lurking in the shadows.

Pierce smiled as he saw the deadly soldier sitting comfortably in his home. A foreign feminine voice then called out to the Secretary of S.H.I.E.L.D "I'm going to go now Mr Pierce, you need anything before I go?"

"Uhh no I'm fine, you can go home Renata." He said to the woman in another room.

"Ok then night-night" She said walking out of the mansion. 

"Good night." He politely said back to her. "Want some milk?" He directed to the Winter Soldier who doesn't reply. Pierce walks around his kitchen pulling out a glass from a cupboard "The timetable has moved. Our window is limited. Two targets, Level Six and an independent associate of their." He explains as he pours himself a glass of milk and goes over to join the Winter Soldier at the table. "They already cost me Zola. I want confirmed death of the two S.H.I.E.L.D agents in thirty six hours..." Before Pierce could continue, he was interrupted by Renata walking back in.

"Sorry, Mr. Pierce, I...I forgot my phone." She begins innocently but trails off as she notices the Winter Soldier.

"Oh, Renata. I wish you would have knocked." Pierce says regretfully before he picks up the gun from the table and shoots her. Once in the chest and once in the head.

The high ranking S.H.I.E.L.D official turns back to The Winter Soldier "As I was saying, I want Y/N L/N captured." He then looked upwards with a vivid dream in his mind "A self healing Mercenary with extraordinary skill under HYDRA's control would have us in control forever........ Especially if the two of you were to team up.......... The Winter Soldier and The Winter Mercenary." He let out a small wry chuckle at the mere thought of that.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

254K 6.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
38K 761 23
You are a teenager who hates bullies and people who think of themselves as high and mighty. You move to California with your mom and she is strugglin...
5.5K 263 7
Jay is a hospitalized patient who has no one to keep him company. Until he met the boy down the hall. Started: January 23 2022 Ended: January 27 2022
10.8K 397 23
The Sixth year at Hogwarts isn't exactly the way it should have been. The ministry has finally announced the return of the Dark Lord, heralding the n...