Venompool - Marvel (MCU) X Ma...

By ThemexicanHulk

The collaboration of Deadpool and Venom - two of the greatest Anti-heroes in comic history that take the form... More

Venompool Preview
Phase 1 - Y/N's Origins
1.1 - The Early Years
1.2 - The Marseille Mission
1.3 - Chance at Freedom
1.4 - Life Changing Procedure
1.5 - Y/N is Loose!
1.6 - Curtain Call
Adventures Of Deadpool
AOD #1 - These Four Walls
AOD #2 - Back Alley Brawler
AOD #3 - Shootouts
AOD #4 - 11/22/63
AOD #5 - Viva La Mรฉxico
Phase 2 - Venom
2.1 - Old Friends
2.2 - Strange Happenings
2.3 - Double Act
2.4 - Test Run
2.5 - Hospital Drama
2.6 - The Superior Klyntar
AOV #1 - Green is my Favourite Colour
AOV #2 - S.H.I.E.L.D's Best
Phase 3 - The Avengers (2012)
3.1 - We Have a Situation
3.2 - European Extravaganza
3.3 - The Whole Team Together
3.4 - S.H.I.E.L.D Secrets?
3.5 - Cat's Out The Bag
3.6 - Venompool Vs Hulk
3.7 - Here Comes The Pain
AOV #3 - You Have a PhD?
AOV #4 - 125th Birthday
Phase 4 Captain America: The Winter Soldier
4.1 - Usual Morning in DC
4.2 - You Are A Pirate
4.3 - VP's In The Thick Of It
4.5 - The Golden Trio
4.6 - Now, This Is Unexpected
4.7 - Highway to Hell
4.8 - I'm With You Til' The End Of The Line
Phase 5 - Guardians of the Galaxy
5.1 - Spaced Out
5.2 - Back In The Clink
5.3 - Knowhere To Go
Voting Time
5.4 - A Bunch Of Stupid Plans
5.5 - We're The Guardians Of The Galaxy, Bitch
A Couple Of Questions For You
AOV #5 - Venompool's New Group
AOV #6 - Upgrades
Phase 6 - Age Of Ultron
6.1 - VP's Back, Tell A Friend
6.2 - HYDRA Raid
6.3 - It's Not A Party Until Someone Crashes It
6.4 - Rude Awakening
6.5 - The Tragicomedy Of Y/N L/N
6.6 - Taking The Right Steps
6.7 - If I Could Turn Back Time
6.8 - Sokovia Showdown
6.9 - Venompool's Evolution
Phase 7 - Captain America: Civil War
7.1 - Beauty and the Beast
7.2 - A New Dawn. A New Day. A New Life.
7.3 - Training Day

4.4 - Knee Deep in S.H.I.E.L.D Shit

8K 283 121
By ThemexicanHulk

It was dark now as Steve pulled up to the apartment complex on his motorcycle coming back from a long and quite difficult trip down memory lane after visiting the Museum that had the Captain America exhibit with the particularly painful memory of seeing his best friend Bucky Barnes' own small exhibit as well. His pain was only increased after he had gone to visit a fragile and much older Peggy Carter seeing the state she was in and the likelihood of not being able to see much more of her left him with only feeling - Heartbroken.

Once he'd parked, he took the stairs to his shared apartment with Y/N only to see his next door neighbour Kate come out with a basket full of Laundry talking to someone on the phone.

"I've gotta go, I'll take to you later. Alright love you bye." The short blonde woman said as she hung up the call before smiling sweetly at Steve who just stood there somewhat awkwardly. "My aunt, she's kind of an insomniac." She said dropping her phone on top of the pile of clothes.

"You know if you want, if you want you're welcome to use our machine. I'm sure it's cheaper than the one in the basement " Steve awkwardly offered.

She smiled and tilted her slightly with intrigue "Oh yeah, what's it cost?" She flirtatiously teased.

Steve coolly shrugged his shoulders "A cup of coffee." He proposed to the young blonde woman.

Kate giggled a little "I'm sure that Y/N will be pleased to hear you say that." She said poking fun at her neighbour.

Steve nervously chuckled, looking down at the floor in embarrassment "What's he been saying?"

Kate leaned against the entrance to her apartment with her laundry still tight in her grasp "Well, he was shamelessly flirting with me at first." Steve wasn't surprised in the slightest especially given how pretty their neighbour was, she continued her explanation "Don't get me wrong, he's a very handsome man but, to put it as politely as possible, I can only handle him in small doses." Steve laughed at the truth in her words. "Afterwards, he's been trying to play matchmaker."

"Nothing of what you've just said surprises me in the slightest." The pair then shared a small laugh before the hallway went silent quickly becoming awkward, in a desperate attempt to alleviate the awkwardness, Steve pointed towards his apartment "So, the machine?"

Kate stood up straight from her foot leaning and regretfully said "Thanks but I've already got a load in downstairs" she then leaned in and whispered "Plus I've just finished a round in the infectious disease ward."

Steve jokingly stepped back and put his hands up in the air and gave her a big beaming smile "I'll keep my distance."

"Hopefully not too far." She added almost instantly, she then made her way to the stairs "Bye Steve" she waved.

Steve just put his hand in the air, in line with his face "Bye Kate." She headed down the stairs as he pulled out his keys when he approached the door he heard 'It's Been A Long Long Day' an old song playing from inside.

'Weird, Y/N never plays this type of music without complaining.'  Steve thought to himself as he put the key in the lock.

He tentatively opened the door as a precaution and entered the apartment to see it was very dark inside with only very minimal light coming from the streetlights outside, he turned to shut the door behind him and then when was about to walk further into the apartment, he was suddenly presses against the door with a hand over his mouth, he saw in the limited light that it was Y/N.

His roommate leaned towards his ear and whispered "Act Natural" he advised.

Venom came out and whispered "And stay really fucking cool." He added before retreating inside his host.

Steve then gave him a subtle, understanding nod and knew that the situation must be serious if both Y/N and Venom were actually in a 'no laughing matter' type mood.

Y/N gestured for him to follow then when they walked into the living to see a bloodied and heavily injured Fury sitting on one of the armchairs that they had.

"I'm sorry to barge in on you guys like this but I had nowhere else to go." Nick said somewhat straining mostly likely from the pain. "My wife kicked me out."

"Always a fucking nightmare when that happens." Y/N said taking a seat on the couch and kicking his feet up on the table.

"Didn't know you were married" Steve says somewhat coldly.

Nick sits up in the armchair and rests the palms of his hands on his knees "There's a lot of things you don't know about me."

Steve breathes out as he comes out from around the corner "I know Nick, that's the problem." he turns on a lamp however Nick puts his hand out to stop and the S.H.I.E.L.D Director turns it straight back off.

Nick starts typing on a phone screen and he shows Y/N and Steve in big capitalised white letters on the screen.

EARS EVERYWHERE

"Yeah, like I said I'm sorry but I had nowhere else to crash." He says as he types another message on the screen and shows it to the pair.

SHIELD COMPROMISED

"Who else knows about your wife?" Steve asks as Nick gets up from the armchair to his feet and shows the pair another message on the screen.

JUST US THREE

"Just my friends" Nick answers

Steve who seems annoyed by that answer "Is that what we are?"

"That's up to you."

BANG!
BANG!
BANG!

"AGHHH!!" Nick yells as three shots penetrate through Y/N and Steve's apartment wall and into Nick's torso through his back dropping him to the floor.

"Shit Nick!" Y/N yells going over to his fallen friend as both Y/N and Steve each take one of Nick's arms and try to pull him to temporary safety as they ate pulling him, the both see a masked man in the building opposite.

Once they pull him out of harm's way, Y/N instantly turns to go after the shooter however Nick grabs his forearm with a strong grip "Don't. Trust. Anyone" he says to the pair handing Steve a three inch silver flash drive.

Before he can say anything else, he loses consciousness and flops onto the floor. The two then hear they're front door getting kicked in and take cover "Oh someone has Seriously picked the wrong apartment to break into." Y/N had a pistol in hand ready to fire until they heard a familiar female voice.

"Captain Rogers, Y/N" She called out in s normal volume of sound, they both got out from cover and looked bamboozled at who was standing in front of them holding a pistol.

"Kate?" They both questioned.

"I'm Agent 13, S.H.I.E.L.D Special Service. I'm assigned to protect you." The blonde woman looked at Steve rather than Y/N as she sees Nick's unconscious form on the ground.

"I can do the protecting." Y/N scoffed earning a glare from their neighbour "You know what fuck this, I'm going after the shooter." Y/N hastily left the apartment leaving Steve with Kate, he was in his casual clothes and was armed with a pair of combat knives along with a couple of pistols.

He runs towards a window tucking his arms and legs in towards his body as he bursts through the sheet of glass and attaching onto the building opposite, Y/N smirks as he chased the shooter and decides to role play as he speaks into his wrist "Agent Venompool in pursuit of the suspect now."

After chasing the assailant for a short while, Venompool caught up with him and tried to throw one of his knives at him however the man just caught it easily with his left arm which looked all too familiar to Y/N as he began having a flashback.

Whilst Y/N's mini flashback was ending, be was fully brought back to reality by a sharp feeling in his chest, he looked down to see that his knife had made itself a nice new home in his chest, he swiftly pulled it out and went to attack only to see his old 'acquaintance' was gone.

"What the fuck happened there?" Venom asked with concern for his friend.

"Uhhh, I'm not sure I was having one of those like Vietnam flashbacks." Y/N answered a little unsure as to why that had just happened.

Venompool then heard a noise behind and hastily pulled out his gun to point it at the person, he turned around to see it was Steve holding his shield in hand.

"It's just me Y/N" Steve said calmly as Y/N put his gun down "You ok?" Steve asked

"Fine but the fucker got away."

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Y/N, Steve and Agent Maria Hill were watching on through a window as Nick was being operated on.

Natasha then came bursting through the doors as she joined the aforementioned trio "Tell me about the shooter"

Steve and Hill averted their eyes towards eyes who was intently focused on what was going on with one of his oldest friends, Natasha tentatively placed her hand on the Regenerating mercenary's shoulder breaking his trance as to what was happening "Sorry, what were you saying?"

"The shooter?" Natasha calmly asked the taller man.

"Strong, fast and his left arm was metal."

Natasha's eyes widened in surprise as she had a flashback of her own and she directed her attention to Agent Hill "Ballistics?"

"Three slugs, no rifling. Completely untraceable."

"Soviet made" Natasha added clearly possessing knowledge of her own.

The quartet watched on as Nick's state rapidly deteriorated and he began to flat line. The doctors and nurses were all working above and beyond now to try and revive him.

"Don't do this to me Nick" Natasha whispered, distressed about the situation however it was quelled slightly as she felt an arm wrap around her shoulder giving her a reassuring rub. She looked up to see Y/N offering some support but he was too focused on Nick, she knew that it was meaningful rather than his usual flirtatious ways.

The hospital surgeons were trying all they could to revive him but it was not enough.

Nick Fury was dead.

"What.the.actual.Fuck!?" Venom was in disbelief as was Y/N who swiftly left the room as the three left behind were beginning to mourn the death of their boss and friend.

Steve and Natasha were in the room with Fury's lifeless form with Natasha towering over him, tears streaming down her face.

Hill then entered the room with teary eyes and a struggling voice "I need to take him."

Steve walked up to the redhead and put his hand on Natasha's shoulder "Come on Natasha."

She stormed out of the room with Steve following suit "Natasha!" He called after her.

She stopped in her tracks and turned to the Captain angrily yet eagerly "Why was Fury in your apartment!?" She spat at him.

Steve looked like an innocent lamb and replied as he sighed out "I don't know" he shrugged his shoulders.

The S.H.I.E.L.D strike team were behind them and Rumlow approached "Cap, they want you and L/N back at S.H.I.E.L.D"

Steve looked behind his shoulder "Why do they want Y/N? He's not done anything wrong, well at least not this time." He defended his friend.

"Direct order Cap, they want both of you NOW. So where is he?" Rumlow asked his patience gradually deteriorating with every passing second.

"We've not seen him since Fury..." Natasha couldn't bring herself to finish the sentence, she was still upset about the whole ordeal.

Rumlow's eyes widened as he quickly turned to speak to other Strike team members. This gave Steve a small window of opportunity to talk to the redhead "I hope Y/N's ok"

Natasha waved off his concern literally "He's always alright" She stated to the taller blonde man.

"Y/N's dangerous as he is but an upset Y/N is not something I've seen before and I'm not sure I want to."

"CAP! LET'S GO!" Rumlow yelled after the Cap as he and the Strike team left the hallway.

"Have fun" Natasha teased before taking off pondering on Steve's words, she secretly hoped that Y/N was okay and not doing something stupid, bad or a mix of the two.

Steve was left alone in the hallway with the drive Fury had given him, not wanting to take it back to S.H.I.E.L.D headquarters, he couldn't help but notice the vending machine next to him being restocked.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Y/N meanwhile was back in his apartment, dressed in his Venompool suit, getting all the weapons he had hidden in the apartment into a duffle bag, not his symbolised version but a plain simple black duffle bag.

"I'm feeling peckish." Venom stated.

"Sameeee, what are we having?"

"Chicken nuggets"

"Solid shout, sludge"

After spending twenty minutes waiting for their chicken nuggets to finish cooking, they pulled the breadcrumb covered delights out of the oven and poured the forty or so nuggets onto a plate.

Y/N sat down at the breakfast bar counter  "There is nothing like getting over your best friend's death than some good ol' fashioned comfort food."

"Weird thing to fucking say."

"I say weird things, I do weird things and I feel weird things. Case and point....... I'm weird." Y/N pridefully said.

"Whatever you say, but don't you think the others will be worried?"

"Nope" Y/N picked up a chicken nugget and just as he was about to eat it, there was a loud bang through the front door.

Venom sighed loudly "Ughhh and we just finished fixing that fucking door."

"What the fuck have we done to deserve this shit?" Y/N complained eating a chicken nugget.

Within a few seconds, five guys with pistols came into the kitchen pointing their weapons at Y/N. Their supposed leader not far behind, a bald Caucasian man with a pistol in his hand.

"Who the hell are these guys!?"

Y/N looked at his Toy Story watch to look at the time "Sorry fellas but I don't remember inviting you for dinner. I think you've got the date wrong."

"Y/N L/N, we want you to come in to talk with us. You have information on Nick Fury's death and we want it." Their leader said.

Y/N chuckled as he eyed the men in his apartment "You need weapons to talk?" He questioned.

"Kinda hypocritical Y/N."

"Just come quietly or there will be trouble." One of the guys said.

"First off, you stole that from RoboCop. Second, have you seen my résumé, I don't really do quietly. Third, trouble is basically what I'm in most days and FINALLY is this a fucking job for the terminally stupid." Y/N shouted, still at sitting at the breakfast bar.

Venom came out of Y/N's shoulder "And what are those pussy-ass weapons!?" The intruders shuddered at the sight of the Symbiote. Venom and Y/N laughed at their fear earning glares and angry growls from the armed trespassers.

The bald man then pulled out his pistol and shot at Y/N's near him and the bullet made contact with his food "I'm not going to ask again." He yelled.

Y/N and Venom's eyes widened as they stared at all of the unwanted men in his apartment "Did you....... Just shoot .....  My FUCKING chicken nuggets!?" Y/N angrily got up from the seat.

"Take him down" The leader ordered, the five men fired their weapons into Y/N coating him with bullet holes.

The wounds healed instantly "Huh, the readers haven't read about a kitchen fight yet buuuuuuut I guess that's about to change."

"Music?"

"You are finally learning my ways." Y/N gleefully said as Venom entered Y/N before extending a tendril to put on the radio.

Y/N made two tendrils from his arms grabbing two of the men throwing them into the the wall behind, he then leaped over the breakfast bar and grabbed another guy by his neck with his legs and breaking it making a devastating CRUNCH as the bones snapped "Oh sorry, I'm not the best chiropractor."

The bald leader was then knocked out as Y/N elbowed him in the jaw before kicking him into the vacant loving room behind "Uh buh-bye" he sassily waved to the man.

Y/N then viciously snatched another man by his collar before propelling himself around and kicking the last man standing in the chest sending him flying into the fridge "You seriously need to chill out."

"That was a shit joke"

The man who he was hanging onto was then jabbed in the throat by the brutal killer causing his mouth to open. Y/N kicked his knee out from behind and clamped the man's jaws on either side of the marble breakfast bar before crashing his knee into the back of the man's skull with so much force  that his head was separated from his body from the top part of his jaw upwards. Y/N watched the half a head slide across the marble surface leaving a red trail in its wake "Oooooohh" he shuddered letting the man's body drop to the floor "My own level of derangement is impressing even me."

"You're psychopathic tendancies are one of the reasons I like you."

"Awwwwww, I love you too honey bun." Y/N blew a little kiss to the Symbiote.

Venom was totally grossed out "Do that again and I'll turn you inside out ass first." The alien angrily threatened his host.

Y/N's eyes widened "Eureka!........ A new idea to kill someone." He cheerfully yelled jumping into the air and clicking his feet together.

Y/N got over to the man who was by the fridge and grabbed him by the scruff of his neck whilst Venom extended two tendrils to fill a kettle with water and put it on to boil, the slimy alien came out of his host's back and announced "Welcome to Venompool's Café, how may I serve you today?" The two men who were thrown into the wall were knocked out so didn't respond "Gentlemen, could you be less unconscious so I know what you want."

Y/N was opening the fridge, placing the man's head between the door and the magnetic join and then he proceeded to push the door against his head increasing the velocity at which he shut it every time. He did it again and again and again and again until he was stopped by the sound of a click signalling the kettle had finished boiling, when he looked down, there was a large pool of thick red substance along with brain tissue all over the inside of the fridge "Excuse me! This man has lost his head....... Literally!" Y/N then snorted "But what do you expect when you attack Venompool in his own apartment? Ahhh people are so stupid."

Y/N then walked over towards the two knocked out in the kitchen, Y/N handled whilst Venom handled the other.

Y/N grabbed his target and decided to be a little messy in the way he would dispose of this guy's life and he landed his eyes on the perfect tool. A blender. He plugged in the kitchen appliance before obliterating the plastic cover of the blender with the man's cranium, he switched on the blender and placed the man's face into lightning fast spinning blade which immediately tore the flesh from his face and starting sending pieces of human meat here, there and everywhere "Venom, I'm cutting our meal into lots of little pieces."

"Good thinking, makes it easier to digest."

Venom whose head and arms were protruding out if Y/N's back was handling his prey by deciding to go simple yet effective, be grabbed the kettle with the boiling hot water in his hand and just straight poured the steaming liquid onto the man's face. Instant, puffy blisters began to form and horrific scarring to the skin was being left by the water. The pure shock alone was what killed the man and Venom joked to the carcass "You see I would eat you, seriously I would but your horrible, ugly looking face is seriously making me lose my appetite."

"And that is Seriously saying something." Y/N added as Venom retracted his arms back into Y/N's back however maneuvered his head around Y/N's shoulder, they admired the red colour that was now added to the kitchen decor "I reckon Steve's gonna LOVE it."

"Something tells me, that he'll hate it"

The pair's interaction was cut short by the sound of someone groaning. There was still one man left, the bald leader who really thought him and his boys could come into Venompool's apartment and take him with them.

The pair looked over at the man trying to get up "Didn't you say you had a new method of killing someone?"

"Fuckin' A Right, I do" He said as he skipped into the living room grabbing a broomstick on the way as Y/N started singing in a sadistically happy tone
"People say that I'm a bad boy.
To kill without a reason
But bodies stacked high never gets old
Blood's always in season"

With that last lyric, the bald man who was bent over on all fours felt the most agonising pain of his soon to be ended life as Y/N had forced the broom through the material of his trousers and underwear, shoving the wooden cleaning device up his arse, tearing through his insides jumbling them all until the tip of the wood had come up his throat and out of his mouth.

"Ouch, that is gonna leave a serious mark"

"Yeah usually people don't use brooms to clean out their arse, they just have an enema but hey each to their own." He then started using the bald man's head as a drum and rhythmically started doing the drum solo to 'In The Air Tonight' by Phil Collins just rubbing salt in the wound.

Once the man was dead, Venom brought up a good point "We should probably leave, there's gonna be more on the way."

"Hold your cock there Jethro, the script says" Y/N then clears his throat and said in a plastic tone as if he was reading it off a piece of paper "Venompool leaves a message for other rogue S.H.I.E.L.D agents before exiting the scene through the window."

"Uhhhhh okay, what kind of message?"

Y/N put his thinking face on "Hmmm well I think I've got an idea"

Ten minutes later Venompool left their message for other agents who would inevitably come, the alien mercenary hybrid were happy with their work "Bellissimo" Y/N exclaimed in an impressive Italian accent.

"I think they're going to LOVE it" Venom said as he re-entered Y/N's body. The host grabbed his duffle bag of weapons and then took off through the window to go and find Steve and Natasha.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
About forty five minutes after a small S.H.I.E.L.D team had raided Y/N's apartment, Jasper Sitwell had gathered the attention of all the S.H.I.E.L.D agents in the room. "Eyes here." All the agents including Agent 13 looks at Sitwell who pointed to two faces on a large monitor of Y/N L/N and Steve Rogers "Whatever your op is, bury it. This is Level One. Contact DOT. All traffic lights in the district go red. Shut all runways at BWI, IAD and Reagan. All security cameras in the city go through this monitor, right here. Scan all open sources. Phones, computers, PDAs, whatever. If someone tweets about this guy"He pointed to Captain America "I want to know about it." He ordered scanning the room to see if everyone understood.

"Venompool on the other hand will be a much more challenging task to find given his enhancements but you can bet wherever Steve Rogers is, he won't be too far behind." Sitwell said.

Agent Thirteen spoke up and was skeptical to say the least "With all due respect, if S.H.I.E.L.D is conducting a manhunt for Captain America and Venompool, we deserve to know why." There were nods of agreement from the other agents.

"Because Captain Rogers has information regarding Director Fury's death" Said a blonde man in a sharp grey suit by the name of Alexander Pierce walking into the room shifting all of the room's attention onto him.

"And he refused to share that information with us." He glanced around the room at the S.H.I.E.L.D agent's who looked surprised that Rogers would do such a thing "I know that this is hard to accept but as of right now.......... Captain America is a fugitive."

"And Y/N? What has he done?" Agent 13 questioned with raised eyebrows at Pierce.

"The famous Venompool, the one Nick was always talking about." The older man chuckled "He ALSO has information regarding Director Fury's death, we tried to bring him in for questioning and this is what he left behind." Pierce directed everyone's attention to the monitor as Sitwell was bringing a picture upon it. "I hope you've all got strong stomachs" Pierce warned.

There was then audible and visible disgust as the image was brought onto the screen even Agent Thirteen who considered herself to be Y/N's friend was almost sick at the sight on the screen.

It was a picture of the bodies of the team that went to Y/N and Steve's apartment however they were dismembered into pieces that formed a message which simply read.

FUCK
U
SHIELD
<3 (Used with real hearts)
VP

Pierce turned his attention to Agent 13 "That's why S.H.I.E.L.D is putting out a manhunt for Y/N L/N."

----------------------------------------------------------------
About an hour after Venompool had killed the S.H.I.E.L.D team who invaded his apartment, he strolled through the hospital that Nick was taken to in the hopes of finding Steve and Natasha.

He was carrying his duffle bag and used his shapeshifting abilities to look like like a completely different person. He was also wearing a white T-Shirt with a big picture of very tiny cute little kittens on the front covered by a fully unzipped dark blue hoodie along with black sweatpants and aviator sunglasses.

Thankfully luck was on his side today as he was walking down the hallway, he heard two familiar voices inside an empty room with the door mostly closed but not all the way as he saw Steve pinning Natasha to the wall.

"Very suggestive" Venom teased.

He swiftly changed his appearance back to his normal self and entered the room scaring the life out of Steve and Natasha "You know if you two are gonna fuck in here, at least close the door." He complained after he had shut the door.

Steve let go of Natasha and gave Y/N a hug "Where were you!?" He quietly yet angrily spat "I was worried sick especially with everything going on."

They stopped hugging and Y/N replied "Back at the apartment which by the way I have made a few changes to the which may or may not involve some dead S.H.I.E.L.D agents and a fuckload of blood."

"You were attacked too?" Steve asked

Venom answered for Y/N "Yeah but the fuckers never stood a chance, left anyone who comes across it a nice message though"

Y/N then looked at Natasha "Hey beautiful, you miss me?" He flirtatiously teased the redhead.

'And He's back' She thought to herself, the smaller redheaded woman shook her head "I was enjoying the peace and quiet but I guess that's been ruined now." She said to Y/N.

Y/N held his chest "Ouch."

Natasha then surprised Y/N by engulfing him in a hug, wrapping her arms around his neck as Y/N wrapped his around her back, she whispered in his ear "I'm glad you're ok"

"I'm always ok" he said with genuine feeling before adding "Especially when I'm around you."

She immediately let go after that "Asshole"  she muttered.

Y/N smirked before he clapped his hands together "So what the fuck have I missed?"

"I was telling Rogers about how Fury's killer was the same guy who shot through me to kill an engineer I was protecting" She lifted up her shirt to show Y/N and Steve the scar "Bye bye bikinis"

Steve tilted his head to the side "Yeah I bet you look terrible in them now."

Y/N on the other hand looked at Natasha "I second that......... And also thank you for that image that will be stuck in the mental bank of thoughts for the foreseeable future."

"Do you always have to be such a perv?" She whisper yelled at the manchild.

"Try living inside of his head, you should be thankful you don't see what I do" Venom said as he shuddered but only Y/N could hear him.

"And here I thought you cared about me" be stated as he pouted like a child.

"I-I do but-" Natasha said but was cut off by the big idiotic grin of Y/N.

"I knew it! You can't take it back now that definitely wasn't Lost In Translation........ Slowly but surely I'm wearing you down Red." He victoriously stated thrusting his arms into the air as Natasha glared at him wishing to the heavens that she hadn't opened her mouth.

"IF WE can back to more important matters" Steve said attracting both Y/N and Natasha's attention, he then looked at Y/N "Nat was saying that the guy who killed Fury us called The Winter Soldier."

"Roll credits." He muttered before he got serious again "Yeah I figured, I've run into him before."

"You know The Winter Soldier too?" Natasha says with a surprised expression with her hands in her jeans pockets.

Y/N nodded with his arms folded leaning against the opposite wall "Oh yeah, I've met him, a loooooong time ago."

*Flashback*
Dallas 22nd November 1963

President Kennedy had just been assassinated and Y/N had chased after the shooter, a 6 foot tall Caucasian man with messy shoulder length black hair and a black mask covering his face.

Y/N rolled his eyes "The one day I come out unarmed is when there's a sniper walking towards me with murderous intent" As he finished speaking the man swiped at him with his right hand but Y/N easily dodged "Dang dude at least let me finish talking before attacking me"

The man continued to go on the offense against Y/N but he was holding his own as per usual either blocking or dodging all of his attacks. The man was seemingly getting annoyed at least that's what Y/N thought given the looks he was getting.

Y/N decided to go on the offense by doing a couple of spins in the air and disarming the sniper of his knives. Y/N then did a superman punch into his opponents face followed by a hard kick to the ribs causing him to bend over in painas Y/N walked over to him he was met by the man throwing a vicious left uppercut into Y/N's face knocking him on his ass as he sat up "Damn what the fuck is your hand made of?" He questioned before doing a kip up to his feet recovering quickly.

The man tried to go for another left hook but Y/N caught his hand and couldn't help but notice how icy cold his hand felt. He looked at it to see that he had a metal left arm "Woah! Did Cable lend you his arm or something?" Y/N chuckled towards the man

This temporary lapse in Y/N's concentration allowed the man to sweep Y/N's legs before he held him down by his throat with his right arm before punching Y/N's face with his left arm "Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow" Y/N said after every punch which just aggravated the man as he began beating the absolute shit out of Y/N's head to the point where he stopped talking because there was nothing left.

The man stood up his suit, arm and face covered in Y/N's blood as he looked the dead body on the floor. After a few seconds, he picked up Y/N's body and tossed it into the closest dumpster before leaving. His mission was complete but not without its complications.

*Flashback End*

"Shit, I'm actually shocked." Natasha stated her mouth very slightly opened.

"Me too, this even more serious business than I thought." Steve added, he then looked at the flash drive in his hand before looking back at the other two "Well let's see what he wants then" Flaunting the device in front of the two.

RARE AUTHOR'S NOTE

Are you guys enjoying the book so far?

Any feedback (What you'd like to see?, Improvements? etc)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.5K 1.7K 47
The fourth year at Hogwarts opens with an unexpected event. After organizing the Quidditch World Cup, the ministry will announce another very importa...
777K 20.1K 31
A huntress who is trying to get use to as a werewolf Cover by idkmstiles Itsselenastiles owns Stella Argent
403K 29.5K 37
[Soon to Edit] The Blood Moon. One dark lord looking for domination. And a virgin sacrifice. All the necessary items to destroy the finely t...
10.5K 375 23
The Sixth year at Hogwarts isn't exactly the way it should have been. The ministry has finally announced the return of the Dark Lord, heralding the n...