Sweet Revenge

By El_author

Samantha Peterson has wealthy parents. Her so called friends not only murder her parents, but rob them and be... More

Sweet Revenge Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 {Epilogue}

Chapter 32

197K 7.2K 974
By El_author

"My father had taught me to be nice first, because you can always be mean later, but once you've been mean to someone, they won't believe the nice anymore. So be nice, be nice, until its time to stop being nice, and then destroy them." -Laurell K. Hamilton.

-
-
-

I blinked and then stared at the screen of my phone in what can be best described as shock. After a moment the screen went blank and I slowly stood up from my seat on the sofa.

"Oh no..." I trailed off as I suddenly began to pace the room.

This was certainly not good. Marcus knew of my identity and that changed everything. I wasn't afraid. Certainly not. That wasn't the case.  It was that him knowing my identity decreased the chances of getting him back into jail.

"Marcus is going to be mad," Quinton mumbled, rubbing his chin and my pacing slowed down as I came to a stop.

I was certain I hadn't told Quinton about my identity.

"Hold on," I paused, "-and how exactly do you know?" I asked with narrowed eyes.

Quinton closed his mouth and turned to face Alexander. Alexander glanced at him, before looking up at my standing form.

"He heard it from me," Alexander said, his eyes staring directly into mine.

I clenched my jaw and looked back at Quinton. It felt like everybody was now aware of my identity and I hated it. Not only that, Alexander didn't have the privilege to tell who he wanted.

Quinton must've noticed my line of thought, as he sighed and also stood up.

"He didn't tell me straight out. He was mumbling some things and I overheard. Not to mention I sat him down and made him explain," Quinton said as he tried to defend his friend and boss.

"It isn't exactly something to sit and discuss," I replied distastefully.

"Well," Quinton added, "-we also talked about Alexander's...should I say...feelings."

I raised an eyebrow at Quinton. What had that meant?

"Feelings? What about?" I asked curious and this time Alexander stood up to join us.

"This is besides the point," Alexander stated calmly. He walked around the sofa and trailed his finger on the headrest.

"The question is, what now?" Alexander asked and Quinton and I became silent.

I furrowned my eyebrows and with a few steps, slumped into the sofa once more.

Before I could think of something, or before anyone could even discuss a suggestion, my phone chimed with a new text message and suddenly I clutched my phone in my palm even tighter.

"Who is it," Alexander said. It didn't come out like a question. More like a statement.

Perhaps because we all suspected the same person.

Marcus.

Without wasting another second, I slowly turned my phone around.

And like I had expected, Marcus' name was displayed on my phones wide screen.

"It's Marcus," I deadpanned.

Alexander and Quinton remained silent as I unlocked my screen to be greeted with a text message.

I stayed dead silent as I read the text mentally.

"So?" Quinton asked impatiently, "-what does it say?"

I glanced up at them before looking back down at the screen.

"Meet me at the address below. Tonight," I read out, skipping the address details.

I lingered on a long pause before finishing off Marcus' text message.

"Samantha."

Both Alexander and Quinton took in a sharp breath as everyone shifted in their seats.

"That doesn't sound too good," Quinton mumbled with a sigh.

"What are you going to do?" Alexander asked as I stood up, grabbing my phone, ready to prepare and leave.

"Go and meet up with him obviously," I said in a mumble as I made my way around the sofa, heading for the stairs.

"What?" Alexander said in outrage as he caught onto my arm as I walked passed him.

I came to a halt and glanced down at his hand that circled around my arm.

"You can't be serious," Alexander said in disbelief, "-he knows who you are. He will not be happy Samantha," Alexander stressed and I clenched my jaw at his use of my real name.

I snatched my arm out of his clutch.

"I'm a big girl Alexander. I can take care of myself. Especially against Marcus," I said almost offended.

"What about the other two?" Quinton asked, "-knowing Marcus he wont show up without backup."

Alexander loosened his tie and picked up Quinton's blazer. He threw it over to him and then adjusted his own coat.

"Let us know when you're ready," Alexander suddenly said, "-Quinton and I will be waiting outside. I'm driving."

Without another word, Alexander pulled out his car keys and made his way to the door.

Quinton stood up and followed Alexander as he threw me a grin.

"Looks like we're invited too," Quinton said before he closed the door behind the two of them.

I furrowed my eyebrows and stared at the door.

Well then. Looks like its a full house.

**********************************************************************************

"Turn right," I directed and pointed towards the direction my phone was leading us too.

"A warehouse?" Quinton questioned from the backseat and Alexander stopped the car, turning off the headlights.

"Yeah," Alexander said peering through the window.

"-this is it."

I glanced into the review mirror to see Quinton pull out his phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked curiously and Quinton glanced up at me.

"This isn't going to go down smoothly," Quinton grunted, "-I'm calling the cops. It'll take them awhile to get here."

I shifted in my seat and glanced outside. After a few seconds I pushed open my door.

"You do that. I'm going in," I said blowing out a breath.

I hopped out of the car and tightened the long velvet coat I wore around my body as I blew out a cold breath.

Hearing the window beside me being rolled down, I turned around to see Alexander lean forward and towards the now open window.

"I'll be right behind you," Alexander reassured and I gave him a nod.

I spun around to walk however Alexanders voice stopped me.

"Oh and Victoria," Alexander said, "-be careful."

I faced my head to the side and looked at him from the corner of my eye.

"I'm Victoria Strikings," I smirked, "-I'm always careful."

After seeing the small grin on his face and the thumbs up from Quinton, I took in a deep breath and begun to walk towards the warehouse entrance.

My boots tried to avoid the mud as I eyed the strange building. It was abandoned. Much like the previous building Catelyn had Kevin bring me too.

The building was obviously painted white once. However due to inactivity, the building was slowly coming apart and the paint had turned into a dark worn out grey colour.

Not too mention the torn up door I was greeted by.

Watching my step, I bent down and avoided a loose nail as I entered the warehouse.

My boots made noise as I walked on the concrete pavement and I tried my best to slow down my pace to quieten the unnecessary noise.

After walking down a dark empty hall, I was led to a massive empty room that only consisted of old and broken furniture. Some were covered with white sheets and some were entangled with webs.

The only source of light was the luminescent of the moon and I came to a stop as I stood in the middle of the dark room.

Before I could call out or pull out my phone to tell Marcus I was here, a light bulb from above my head suddenly switched on and flickered before adjusting.

I glanced up and followed the wiring that was connected to the light bulb.

Slowly turning to my left, my gaze trailed down.

Hearing a little whistle, I followed it further down and spotted a man sitting in an old armchair with his legs crossed.

He held onto a string that controlled the light.

Searching his face, my breath got stuck in my throat when I stared back at Marcus.

Before I could speak, he gave me a sly grin before pulling down onto the string.

The light disappeared and immediately my senses went on alert as I eyed the dark area.

A few seconds later the light bulb suddenly came back on as I took in a sharp breath.

Now in the seat sat a smug looking Catelyn. Max stood behind her with his hand resting on Catelyns shoulder.

I clenched my jaw and tried to keep my face looking neutral.

Before I could take control of the situation, the hair on my neck rose as I felt warm breath fan over it from behind.

"Hello Samantha," Marcus whispered into my ear.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

AUTHORS NOTE;

Oh my...

VOTE
COMMENT
FAN
-E

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 2.5K 13
"You can't heal a heart that is dead." Advira says with a blank face. "Love can heal everything, a dead heart too." Dylan lets out with determination...
288 2 19
When Eva Wu finds out about her husband Alexander Harrington, the CEO of Harrington Inc., she is devastated. At night, things lead up to a large figh...
17.3M 612K 53
When a case of mistaken identity leads to an innocent girl being kidnapped by a gangster, will one man bent on revenge push them together or destroy...
1.8K 120 21
*WARNING* This story has very explicit language , content and scenes. This story is not for young readers! It's for the grown and sexy and anyone who...