Cedric Diggory

By Noahbeckissohot123

Hi! I'm pretty new to wattpad! These are all story's about Cedric Diggory aka the love of my freaking life! I... More

Frustrated
Surprise part 1
Surprise Part 2
Period
Waiting game

Sweater

56 1 3
By Noahbeckissohot123

(Same relationship as last stories. Enjoy!)

 I was laying in the common room with 5 different blankets on top of me. I was freezing. Noting helped. All of my sweaters were in the wash. It was the middle of January. I honestly was about to turn into a popsicle when my boyfriend, Cedric walked in. His smile gave my body heat for a moment, but the heat vanished. "How are you Luv?" he asked. Gosh he is cute. "I- I'm fine." I said trying to act normal. He always does what ever it takes to make me feel better and it always makes me feel like a baby. "What is wrong princess?" Damn it. He is on to me. "Nothing babe. I am fine." I say. At that moment I realize I suck at acting. "I know something is wrong. Please tell me. Maybe I can help." I give up. "Okay... I'm freezing. It's like 0° in here! All of my sweaters are washing right now" I say. I was low key want his help. "Okay hold on a minute." he says. He walks into his room and grabs his yellow and black Hufflepuff sweater. "Wear this darling." he says. He hands it to me and my face lights up. "Thank you Baby." I say sweetly. I go to my room and change into his sweater. While changing, I just think of him. When I look in the mirror standing next to all of the beds, I laugh. It looks so big on me. I walk out of the room and Cedric looks at me. "Y/n, you look beautiful." he says. I blush, "thank you." I say. "It's so big." he laughs. I giggle. I lay on the common room couch and watch as everyone comes in a glances at us cuddling. At least they know I am his, and he is mine. 

(Omgggggg! I know this is so cringey! PLES don't make fun of me. 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

He is... By ;)

Short Story

22.5K 1.7K 30
Where Ishan stumbles into Shubman's life one day and changes the latter's life forever. Shubman takes pity on Ishan but will the pity turn into some...
151K 6.1K 72
โžฝJust short love stories...โค โ‡โค๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ–ค. โ‡โ™ฅ๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ’™. โ‡๐Ÿฉท. โ‡๐Ÿค. โžฝ๐Ÿ’›Going on. โžฝ๐ŸฉตComing up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...
146K 2.3K 30
หšโ‚Šโ€ง๊’ฐแƒ โ˜† เป’๊’ฑ โ€งโ‚Šหš in which lando norris falls for oscar piastri's sister. or an upcoming rookie joins mclaren and his sister causes a stir.
119K 4.8K 40
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...