Re-opened Wounds: A Dabi x Ha...

By Undead_queer

Dabi and Hawks go through their normal routines with the occasional reminder of their childhood friend. Endea... More

Just Another Day
"Damn It..."
"His Name Is Keigo"
"I Don't Think You Want To Know..."
"You're So Annoying"
Topaz Blue
Time For The Plan
Action
Familiar Eyes
Reunion
Running
Home

Sixth Sense

2.3K 81 10
By Undead_queer

Hawks pov:

So far today has been boring as fuck.

"This sucks!!" Rumi shouted beside me.

"There's no villains to beat today!!" She whined and tugged on my wing.

"I think it's a good thing. Maybe we'll face off some major villains tomorrow, you'll just have to wait and find out." as soon as I said that, I regretted it.

"Is your sixth sense finally working again?" She almost cheered at the idea. You see, Rumi has also teased me about having a sixth sense where I can sense whenever some major event is going to occur. She also tells me that I've never aware I'm using it. Of course I don't believe her.

"You know I don't have a sixth sense." I murmured.

"What about that time you and Endeavor had a fight with that Nomu?" This was the 'proof' she constantly threw at me whenever I denied having a sixth sense.

"It was just dumb luck." I remember the strange sensation I felt the night before. I called Rumi and told her about it. The next day, me and Endeavor fought Nomu. Even with small things, I wanted KFC for lunch one day but when me and Rumi got there I had a strange feeling so I didn't get any food. A little later, Rumi had food poisoning.

"Stop being so stubborn and just admit you have a sixth sense!!!" She groaned dramatically while I shook my head.

✨Time Skip✨

We suffered in boredom while we finished our patrols and headed home. It started storming right when I got outside my apartment. I got inside and shook my head. I was starting to get a headache. I stumbled over to my couch and laid down. I picked up my phone and called Rumi.

"What's up?" She answered almost immediately.

"I think your right, something's coming." I rubbed my eyes while I started to feel uneasy.

"What do you think it is?" Her voice was almost a whisper.

"I don't know. But... It's something bad. And it's coming soon." I sighed. Maybe I do have a sixth sense.

"Tomorrow?" she asked.

"I think so." I finished right when the power cut out.

Word count: 363

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
333K 10.1K 110
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
202K 19.4K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
286K 18.3K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...