๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐†๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๏ฟฝ...

By k-kirstein

"๐‡๐Ž๐–'๐’ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ,๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’ ๐˜๐„๐ ๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜" "๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“" ----เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ i... More

Ah Shit, Here we go Again
HEY HEY HEY! A Job you say?
Cookies
Hackers and Heroes
Just Flying By
Two Birds
His Emotions
Excuse her for being Antisocial
His Shirt
Kiddie Table part 1
Kiddie Table part 2
Kiddie Table part 3
Waiting
Cooking by the Book
Girly Habits
A Whole Ass Mood
His lip corners
Bumpy Falls and Cuts
That Boy Sus
What's worse than a rapist? A child. No.
Cats Out of the Bag
Surprise
Lipstick ๐Ÿˆ
His Problem ๐Ÿ‹
Toddler Time + Sprout
By The Minute
Segsy ๐Ÿ‹
Five Brands On Aisle Five
Answered With Pee
Like A Puzzle
Shiny Buns
Ah Yes This ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘Œ
His Rules
Kai's Spree Deal ๐Ÿ‹
Wishing On Stars
The Spicy Answering Chisaki ๐Ÿˆ
She's Eri shes seven, and She's learning how to read, maybe...
Eri Chisaki
Moanday with Daddy ๐Ÿ‹
One Free Ticket to Crazy Zoo
Black Stick
The S is not Silent
Fumihiro Saves the Day
I Need Loyalty
Living Hell Brought Angels
Tiny Pinky Promise
Beautiful
Attention from Mommy ๐Ÿˆ
What the โœจfawk โœจ
Steps
Mini Voices
Yes To The Dress
Mr. and Mrs.
Life ๐Ÿ‹

Oooo A Working Man

735 38 32
By k-kirstein

But imagine that in a southern accent, no offense. This is why I suck at writing. Books coming to a close, more to come! Enjoy~
__________________________________

Time, was really washing away quickly. Days passed, then it was weeks, then it was a whole month. Next thing you know it would be a whole year.

It was now November, the cold weather had took a slow toll in Japan.

The trees were loosing their green leaves. They turned into all kinds of brown colors and fell off making crunching sounds.

Wind picked up heavier each day, the clouds growing gloomy getting ready for a rainfall.

Eri has had her friends over many times, seeing them all smile and make the babies laugh always brightened your day.

During last month of the sleepover, you realized Eri and her friends were the very smart kids. They still acted bad at times and fought, but they used thinking skills a lot.

You remembered when they built the fort in her room all alone, all the tools and substances they got made it huge.

The taught Yuki and Hajime a lot of things in just hours, they talked a lot.

..

"Hey Eri can you please pass me that big white pillow? I'm going to put it over here to make it more stable, just in case the water vapor in your room won't tumble it over." Fumihiro said giving out his hand.

You and Kai were standing by the door hearing his scientific like words. Kai was holding the sleeping Hajime and Yuki was drinking some of your breastmilk.

Surprisingly, all the kids knew what water vapor was.

"Okay Fumihiro!" Eri giggled and handed him the white pillow.

"Kageyama can I stand on your head to put this blanket up on the chair? I promise I won't hurt your nervous system from there!" Hinata gave puppy eyes to his friend.

The taller little boy glared at him. "You better be careful, I don't want to leave the sleepover yet because I got hurt from you. I ate all my vitamins and have potassium so you won't ruin it. Go." Kageyama stated fixing a little pillow on the ground.

Hinata saw him bend down so he could sit on his head. "Yay thank you Kageyama, I won't hurt you!" He giggled and climbed on top.

The orange heads tongue stuck out as he concentrated to place the balking perfectly on the chair.

"Done see?! Now we can use it to survive and you'll be alive! Is your oxygen okay? Was I heavy?" Hinata said getting off.

Kageyama shook his head. "No you were lighter than hydrogen, good thing you weren't as heavy as hassium." He giggled and they continued to work.

You heard their words and your eyes widened. Looking over at Kai, his mouth hung open.

"Woah this is a huge fort already! Let me help you Eri, I don't want you to fall and hurt your phalanges!" Mina carefully speed walked over.

The horned girl was now carrying a chair with Mina. "Thank you! I won't hurt my fingers because I'm a hero!" She giggled and it was contagious to all the little kids.

Fumihiro had a little spread blush on his cheeks from hearing Eri.

"Hey periodic table haired boy, can you help me raise this up? I think my gastrocnemius is giving up, hurry." Haruka pouted at the boy feeling his legs wobbly from holding pillows.

"I-okay I'm going! My right carpus is kind of hurting." Fumihiro carefully stepped over shaking his wrist.

All of the kids were happy and running all over the place like bugs in summer helping each other.

"It's almost complete! My cerebrum is tired." Vovok said holding his head linked on his brain.

Hinata turned over from fixing the sheets and saw you and Kai standing at the door frame.

"No Eri's daddy and mommy, you can't see our work! We need to surprise you after please!" Hinata picked up his two tiny hands praying.

You laughed and Yuki sneezed on your arm. Kai laughed at you, then Hajime yanked Kai's finger and sucked on it.

Kai felt the watery mouth of his son, it was pure gum tissue but it felt weird with his tongue.

Hinata giggled seeing his disgusted face.

"Alright we'll leave because I want to see the surprise! You're all doing so well! Call when it's done engineers!" You patted his head and dragged Kai away from the door.

"What's an engineer?" Hinata scratched his orange head, despite saying some scientific literature with his friends.

"Aww where'd Eri's mommy go? I wanted to see her." Kageyama said with a sad face. "She'll be back! She wanted a surprise!" Hinata whispered.

Kageyama's face immediately brightened up. "Then we have to make this the best fort model yet for Eri's cool mommy!" The blue headed boy said and pulled Hinata over.

In the end the kids made a huge fort with pillows, blankets, and chairs holding it all together.

"Ms. Eri's mommy and Mr. Eri's daddy, we're done with the fort. Can you see?" Haruka was sent down. He was more calm, the other kids would have bursted already.

"Oh you don't need to be calling us that. I'm Y/n and you can call Eri's daddy Kai okay?" You were shushing Hajime while moving around spotting the boy.

Yuki was sleeping on the couch next to Kai. Her big butt was to the side and you heard quiet snores.

He blinked a few times, still with a straight face. "Mhm. You want to see Y/n and Kai?" He asked with a small smile using your names.

Kai was on his phone doing who knows what. He had on a thinking face with furrowed brows.

You cleared your throat trying to catch his attention. Kai kept typing away on his phone, a more positive expression taking over his face.

Seeing as he was still locked onto the device, you cleared your throat a little louder. This time catching his full attention.

"Huh? Oh of course let's go see the uh, fort." Kai said with a slightly clueless face as he got the idea. He picked up Yuki who's breath hitched in her throat for a minor second.

"Let's go! Everyone's excited and waiting inside, it's really cool. Like H2O." Haruka said in a different word for his favorite thing in the world, other than his new friends.

You smiled as he nudged you and Kai over. Hajime was already spitting on your wrist. Yuki was stirring awake in Kai's strong arms, licking her little pink lips and her chubby cheeks bouncing while walking.

When arriving at the room, half of the space went missing from the amount that was covered on the fort.

"Mommy and daddy! Come in hurry! Tell us a story!" Eri spoke up seeing you two.

Every little friend of hers was ready in their sleeping bags. You could tell they were excited by seeing their covered feet move giddily and pulled up smiles.

"Do we all fit with the babies?" Kai asked with a chuckle. "I'm sure we do. Let's go inside, I haven't seen a fort done this well since forever. Especially by smart kids." You kissed his cheek and the kiss giggled cheekily.

Like magic, you all fit in the cozy fort and spent time there.

..

The moment of truth is, let's see if Eri really showed she's smart and her friends are a good influence. I doubt they aren't. You thought in the present day.

You and your fiancé were currently in front of UA elementary, waiting for the bell to ring.

Kai seemed to notice your facade and see through you again like glass. "Are you afraid for parent conference my love? I used to think it was always the child that was supposed to be nervous. I always experienced that with my mother and ended up with one hundred percent." Kai chuckled thinking of his childhood.

A kind smile placed on your lips, and your body inside was filled with warmth. It was the fact that Kai was talking more about his childhood that made you melt.

"I know I shouldn't be nervous, but this is my first time doing these kinds of things. With, my own kid. I can't help but be nervous even if I know shes alright." You began to bite your nail.

Kai checked over at you, he saw your nervous action. His big hand went to take your hand away from your mouth and hold it up to his lips.

You faced over up at Kai who sweetly kissed your hand. "This is my first time as well Y/n, we'll go through this together with Eri. After all, I'll always be here so you won't forget our first times." Kai gave you a smirk.

Then you realized what he was actually mentioning. Knowingly, you looked at your two babies in strollers that were the after math of the first times Kai was using an example of.

Yuki was wrapped up in two big fluffy blankets. She had on a pink beanie with a purple piece at the top.

Her cloud designed onesie was unseen as she was completely covered, her hands were covered with pink mittens. She was awake with lazy golden yellow eyes.

Hajime was also wrapped in two huge blankets. He had on a red dragon themed beanie with wings at the ears.

His fire themed onesie was also covered very well down, one of his mittened hand sticking out. He was awake and kicking around in the stroller while drinking a bottle.

It was a very windy day, you and Kai were covered warmly as well. Holding his warm hand you squeezed it.

"I'm fine now Kai. Our little babies are so cute even in the cold with their pink noses. I love them." You cooed at them squishing their cheeks.

"You are so cute my babies, yes you are. It's because your daddy and sister are cute too right? Yes you are my chubby angels, mommy loves you both." You spoke in a little baby voice.

Hajime gasped as if laughing, and moved around with his bottle in his mouth. Yuki was smiling with her little tongue for a second.

"And what about your mommy? You know your mommy is the most beautiful person in the world? Because she is so cute too." Kai smiled kissing Hajime's cheek.

You couldn't help but have on a bigger smile. "I'm just saying the truth." Kai spoke turning your chin over and holding it upwards.

He smirked before pressing his lips to yours. You melted into his soft warm lips from your cold ones.

Kai deepened the kiss and licked your chapped lips making kissing noises. He was aiming to place his hand on your waist, but more footsteps were coming along with chatting.

"Later Kai." You spoke in the kiss as his tongue slipped in. Being done with parents coming you pushed him away.

The male was going to argue, but the bell rang.

Out came the craziest zoo.

"Damn they give the kids crack don't they?" Kai chuckled seeing them all gleam and bounce. "Shut up!" You whisper yelled at him kicking his shin, Kai didn't flinch.

Instead of seeing Eri walk out with her friends you saw her waiting at the front of the school.

"You two have parent conference now? I hope everything goes well." Your sisters voice was heard as Vovok spoke loudly about his day.

"Bye S/n, thank you." You smiled and waved at her. S/n resisted the urge to go with the babies and just smiled at them from afar.

You inhaled a deep breath and smiled at Kai before heading towards a smiling Eri who was next to Principal Daisuke.

"T-thank you for accepting this day." You smiled genuinely at the kind hearted Principal.

"Of course it's our pleasure. Eri has also been talking about her siblings when I visit classes, I wanted to see them as well. Please step inside, it's very windy." He moved out of the way with a smile.

Kai helped you with the two small strollers inside.

Principal Daisuke saw the two babies all cozy in the strollers. They looked at him with quivering lips and glossy eyes.

"I don't want to make them cry. Hopefully Mr. Kato and Mrs. Neal won't." He backed away with a chuckle and led the way to Room 7.

When inside, Mrs. Neal saw the strollers and immediately got excited.

"Aww the little munchkins are here!" She gave a small clap and laughed.

Walking to the two strollers, Yuki and Hajime were both staring around curiously clicking their tongues.

"Oh my goodness such beautiful chubby angels. They are amazing children Mr. and Mrs. Chisaki. And congratulations to you too Eri!" She waved at her student.

Eri shyly held onto Kai's leg. "Thank you Mrs. Neal." She suddenly became all quiet.

Her heart was beating so fast, Kai felt it in his leg while going to sit on one of the little kid chairs.

"My princess, are you okay?" He whispered as the staff talked to you about the babies.

Principal Daisuke was staring at the children with a kind smile, trying not to make them cry. The vice principal Kato laughed lightly from besides him.

In a subtle movement, he calmed Daisuke down by holding her hand and moving the ring around. They both chuckled, Yuki and Hajime finally smiled causing Mrs. Neal to have a heart squeeze.

"D-daddy, I'm scared if I did something wrong. I know I didn't b-but, what if I didn't k-know?" Eri asked with a sad pout.

Kai stared at his daughter lifted up her dropped head and wiping the long hair away.

"My goodness my princess, you are like mommy. If you did something wrong, that's okay. We all make mistakes, you're so smart I bet it will be fine. Sit with me and mommy." He patted the seat in between himself and his fiancée.

"Thank you daddy." Eri sniffled and kissed her dads cheek. She giggled and went in the seat.

"Alright I got the documents and I would just like to start off by saying, wow. Your daughter is amazing and super smart, best student ever!" Mrs. Neal grinned taking out all her work.

You were astonished seeing perfect scores on almost every assignment Eri completed on time. The latest one had drool from laying next to Yuki.

"Indeed she and her friends are very gifted. They are bright children, and it starts with their parents." Daisuke stated with a stern nod.

"Very well done Eri! As well to you Mr. and Mrs. Chisaki. Raising the starting babies is a hard task, amazing family." Mr. Kato said taking a few notes.

Eri felt lucky for the praise smiling showing all her teeth. You and Kai smiled proudly showing gratitude.

Hajime kicked in the stroller while Yuki spit.

"Their too cute! Their celebrating too!" Mrs. Neal created a nice atmosphere as everyone smiled.

It was refreshing to know everything was in place.

Almost.

____________

It was another day after school, and it was hectic in the house.

"Mommy I'm going to watch, It! Oh no that looks ugly. I'm going to watch people opening hero toys!" Eri yelled from the living room changing lots of channels.

"Okay little nugget watch appropriate things! I'm going to feed Hajime okay? Is Yuki still asleep?" You tired to ask between all the crying in your arms, bursting your ear drums.

Eri crawled over to the couch and saw Yuki snoring up a storm. "Yes mommy! Shes drooling a lot on daddy's spot." Eri giggled seeing her eyelashes on her chubby cheeks.

You fixed your bra while walking and pushed it down enough for Hajime to get his head with little brown hair inside. Over the month he got Kai's brown locks.

"Shh stop crying already and eat. Go Hajime it's okay my baby boy." You calmed down as he stopped and sucked from milk.

Hearing the cries no more you say on the couch with a minor headache. Yuki was still sleeping as Eri who was on the floor laying down said.

"Where is that man?" You mumbled to yourself looking upstairs.

Kai was in his newly modeled office. It wasn't dark and scary now, it was bright with the window open and showed more emotion.

"Wait so I need to go to the interview now?" He asked with wide golden yellow eyes fixing his phone.

"Yes right now! I gave them good information on you so you better be grateful Mr. I'm a dad and smart guy, holy shit you're actually a dad. Hurry or you don't get the job!" A voice yelled from the end.

It was his friend Hari. Over the time he and Joi had opened that Ice cream shop, it was very popular.

A few blocks away from it was a factory that needed help, people who were on task and strong for the job.

He remembered Kai and you having the kids and knowing he was missing the job.

"Okay I'm going now Jesus! Send me the address again, do I put a suit?" Kai asked in the mirror clearly clueless.

He heard a smack on the phone. "No Holy Spirit! It's a fucking factory wear regular clothes and they'll give you uniform if you get the job!" Hari yelled at him.

"Hari I need help!" Joi shrieked as more customers came in.

"Aye tell me if you get the job and let me visit soon to see your women and family! Ask her if she wants a job here!" Hari snickered from the end.

Kai groaned putting on new clothes. "I'll see about her job. Other than that fine. Bye." Kai sighed as Hari hung up.

In a matter of seconds he was dressed and ran downstairs fast.

He saw you with all the kids watching random videos.

"Kai why are you moving so fast! Where are you going?!" You asked him with a stern look seeing him grab his keys.

"I'm going to a job interview I just got from Hari. I'll be back soon don't worry my love. I love you and the kids it won't take that long." He kissed you passionately on your lips wanting more yet pulling away.

"Bye bye daddy!" Eri waved with a smile. Kai blew a little kiss at Eri and his babies before accidentally closing the door too hard.

Yuki jerked up a bit and began to sniffle. "Shhh go to sleep. That man I swear, he didn't tell me. Idiot." You whispered to yourself holding the twins and patting their butts to bed.

Kai arrived at the site. It was smaller than the big image in his mind.

"Alright, for my family." He spoke to himself and got his things ready.

Immediately he saw a man who seemed to be telling people what to do.

"Excuse me I'm here for an interview for Balls Factory Making." Kai simply spoke and head turned.

"Ah Kai Chisaki! We've heard great things from you, good grades in school and choices I assume. We got everything we need sir, you're hired here. Take this tank top to be fresher and put this on." The boss quickly said.

He shoved a grey jumper into Kai's hands and a black tank top. "I got the job? I- wow thank you. Where do I change?" He asked confused at the workers around.

"Right here right now! We need more workers ASAP." He said as Kai became second guessing this.

He took off his shirt revealing his abs to all the workers, they were mostly male. A few females gawked.

Changed into the smelly uniform, the boss smiled.

"Perfect Kai! Setsuno here will show you to your shared station down with the machines oils." The boss laughed and in came a familiar face.

Setsuno pulled him away and cackled. "So you got a women huh? She still hanging?" He asked with a grin.

"God I hate you." Kai spoke with a sigh, yet a smile. "I know you do, long time no see old boss. Now a co worker. I hope families going good. Welcome to the messy work." Setsuno said wiping his sweaty face.

Fuck. Kai cursed in his head seeing the oil dripping and mess everywhere.

It was going to be one hell of a messy job.

__________

"This man!" You complained on the couch.

It was 9:52, Kai left more than three hours ago. You were starting to worry about everything that came into mind.

"No he cant cheat stop!" You slapped yourself, beginning to play with your diamond ring.

The kids were all asleep, Eri had school and the babies seems tired waking up at four in the morning.

You heard keys jiggle into the door, as it soon opened.

There standing, was a hot mess.

Kai was breathing heavily as his brown hair fell over his golden yellow eyes and sweaty face. He had on a dirty grey jumper with the sleeves off and tied around his waist.

Oh his chest was a thin black tank top showing the carving of his abs. Kai's muscles were sweaty and some cuts went on the way.

"I- you worked?" You asked staring at him. Kai turned towards you and saw your eyes roaming.

He chuckled and walked over. "I sure did. Say hello to the new job." He smirked wiping his forehead.

"Oh wow, my fiancé's a working man." You smiled and lifted your legs up to give him a kiss.

He pulled your waist before you could leave the kiss and kissed you harder.

Your leg went up to hook on his hip. Kai's strong muscular hand went to lie on your thigh.

The kiss became messy as your tongues went all over the place. Kai's other arm went to your thigh as he lifted you up to carry you.

As if predicting it, you dropped back down and moved away from his lips.

"No you don't working man. You are dirty and need to take a shower before coming into bed with me." You pointed a finger at the oil spots.

"We can't have fun first?" He smirked giving your lips a lick. "No we can't. Can not, understand? Go shower and I'm tired, so bed." You yawned and walked upstairs first.

Kai smacked you ass while catching up. "Hey!" You yelled at him with an angry face. "I love you." He chuckled and went to the shower.

At least he got the job.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

859 51 8
"ษช แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แดกแด€ษดแด›แด‡แด… แด›แด สœแด‡สŸแด˜...ษช ส€แด‡สŸสŸส แด…ษชแด…" "สแดแดœ แดกสœแด€แด›...?!" "ษดแด! สแดแดœ แด…แดษด'แด› แดœษดแด…แด‡ส€๊œฑแด›แด€ษดแด…! ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœ๊œฑแด‡ สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ ษดแดแด› แดแด‡...ษช แด€แด แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐส€แด‡แด€แด‹ษชษดษข ษชษดแด‹ แด…แด‡แดแดษด!!" _____________...
127K 6.6K 35
๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž - ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ โœ”๏ธŽ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ...
182K 4.8K 20
ยซ๐˜Ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๏ฟฝ...
173 23 13
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ... ๐˜–๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ? ๐˜Ž๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ข...