Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D: United...

By OverObssessedFan

When Coulson's team gets a new member, she has a past that's dark and that she has only had tiny glimpse off... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 17

1.4K 42 0
By OverObssessedFan

All of a sudden there was red flashing lights all over the place. I got up out of bed and took all of the monitors of me. I quickly grabbed a gun and an icer. I put the gun in my back pocket and was holding the icer.

"Fitz, do you want to do this?"

"Em...yes." He said back.

"Ok. Romanoff and Simmons head that way and Fitz and I will head this way." I said pointing to the two doors exiting the room. I handed coms to everyone and I gave FitzSimmons an icer each, "Ready?" Everybody nodded, "Go!" I shouted. We all split up to the directions I sent them. Fitz and I were together. We headed out the door Ty went out. The others went out the other door. We decided to run down the corridor were I saw him head earlier.

"You see anything?" Romanoff said through the coms.

"Not yet." I replied. We kept walking for another minute or so, "You guys see anything yet?" I said into the coms. There was no reply, "Romanoff? Simmons?" I said. Still no reply, just a fuzzy sound. Fitz and I looked at each other. We sprinted in the direction they had headed. By the time we got there, all we could find was their coms, their icers and Romanoff's gun on the ground. We found a blood trail on the ground. We followed it by running in the direction it was going. We saw open doors but by the time we got there, all we could see was a helicopter flying away. We heard a beeping sound. We turned round and saw a bomb planted in the wall. We both looked at each other and saw that the building e were on was close to another building. We ran and jumped over onto it and as soon as we did the whole of the Westminster base blew up. We decided to run down through the building that we were in and out onto the streets. We didn't see any sign of unusual activity, just lots of citizens and tourists around the building. We then saw what we thought was the bus so we ran over to it.

"It's the bus!" Fitz exclaimed at me. We climbed onboard. We saw Coulson, Skye, Hunter, May, and some other person I had never met before, all standing waiting for us.

"Willow. This is Mac. Mac this is Willow." Coulson said. I waked up to him and shook his hand.

"Alright, Turbo?" He said to Fitz. Fitz nodded back, "Good."

"We need you to take a look at something." May said to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 15K 67
Grant Ward, double agent and evil Hydra mastermind. But what would've happened if he had someone to keep him sane? This is the story of Samantha Slat...
33.3K 1K 45
------------------------BOOK 2 IN THE DEMIGOD AVENGER SERIES------------------------ (if you haven't read the first book I would recommend reading th...
197K 7.4K 73
**this is a sequel to Birds of a Feather** Following the acts of Birds of a Feather, we find ourselves amidst the story of SHIELD after their fall. P...
436 0 32
Sequel to agents of shield Lydia thinks that being a shield agent in training will be fun but when she starts receiving notes from someone called A a...