Chapter 14

"Why aren't you going with them?" I asked Fitz.

"I'm...em...staying with...em...you." He answered.

"Thanks. I was thinking I was going to start to get lonely!" We both laughed. He pulled a chair over to beside me, "You know, Grant still wants you to forgive him."

"I don't think I ever can." He said back seriously.

"I don't think I could either after what he did to you and Simmons." I said back. I was starting to sence tension, "So. You have any new ideas yet?" I asked him.

"Not really, no. I've been so busy with other things." He started to explain to me, "I was thinking of making a new kind of Shot-Gun or Rifile. Would you...em...help me?"

"Sure! I love all that kind of stuff! What kind of Shot-Gun or Rifle?" I asked him.

"Maybe a mix between a T91 Assault Rifile and a MSBS Radon."

"Wow, I'm impressed!" I said, "You know your guns!"

"Well, I sort of have to to be able to...em...build them!" He said back. He looked happy to be talking to somebody about the things he liked.

"What would you call it?"

"TMS22 Assault Rifle." He replied.

"Great name! Combining the two together!" I said, "Can't wait to get started! What size of round are we talking about here?" I asked him.

"About an 8-10mm round and barrel." He said back to me.

"Great! We can start once I'm alowed to leave!" I said.