Chapter 1

*I apologise for any grammatical errors etc in advance. I'm too lazy to go through and fix them😂 Hope you enjoy the book anyways! Thanks! Lauren X *

"Alright. Gather up. We have a new agent joining our team today." Coulson started to explain, "Her name is Willow Wolfe. Her parents where some of our best agents. There names where John and Emily. She was put into the S.H.I.E.L.D colleges under surveillance. She graduated from our Science and Engineering college two years back when she was 13 and our Ops college last year when she was 14."

"How did she even get in the colleges?! Your only allowed in when your at least 18!" Asked Hunter.

"I put her in there. Nick didn't agree with me so I brought her in and showed him what she could do. We had done the same to FitzSimmons before they went into the college. She was proven to have the same potential as both of them put together." He said, "Anymore questions before we let her in? Yes, Hunter."

"Is that the only reason you let her on the team?!"

"No."

"Then what's the other?" Asked Skye.

"It's something personal to me and her." Answered Coulson, "Send her in." He said into a com.

She walked in the door. She was around 5.5ft. Short, blonde hair. She was wearing jeggings and a hoodie with the shield logo on it. She had blue eyes.

"Hi Willow. This is my team that you will be joining. This is Skye, May, FitzSimmons and Hunter. Everyone this is Willow." Said Coulson. They all looked at her, "Sorry, they're a little scary aren't they." He whispered to her, "They might ask random questions but it's just a procedure."

WILLOWS POV FOR REST OF BOOK

"What age are you?" Asked Fitz.

"15, coming 16 though in a couple of weeks." I replied.

"Have you ever heard of an icer? Well it can......."

"Freeze someone which knocks them out and makes them harmless for a certain length of time, depending on the strength or weakness of the liquid. Yes. I know. I've had one used on me by someone." I interrupted.

"FitzSimmons. Since you have something in common with Willow, why don't you show her around The Bus." Said Coulson.

"This way." Said Fitz to Willow, "I'm starting to not like her that much." He whispered to Simmons.

"Are you guys going to talk to me anytime soon?" I asked.

"This is where we hang out when we have nothing to do." He said as they walked into the main section of the plane.

"That's Coulson's office. We're only allowed in there if it's for something serious." Said Simmons.

"That's the cell." Fitz said, "This is Simmons and I's lab."

"I think you should find her a bed, Fitz." Said Simmons to him. She could tell they would need more time together to connect better and get along.

"Why me?! Why not you!" He whispered to Simmons. She didn't answer. Instead, she just walked away,

"Well that's just great!"

"What is?"

"Nothing." He said as he walked up the spiral stairs, "This way. This is where you'll sleep. You can go get your ..... em ........"

"My things?"

"Yea. Your things."

I walked down out of the plane to see Coulson standing there.

"So. How'd it go?" He asked.

"Not to bad. Fitz doesn't seem to like me though." I replied.

"He has some trouble making friends." Coulson said, "He has brain damage because his body was without oxygen for too long. One of the things is he can't say certain words. The other effect is he finds it difficult to communicate with other people."

"I can try and help by making something to help his speech. I have drawn up some stuff for people with speaking disabilities. I had something like it. I made a prototype for myself and it helped me get over it. I could try and find it for him. It might even make him want to be more friendly to me!" I said.

"Just don't push him."

"I won't!" I replied