Chapter 29

The screens were still see-through but we couldn't hear each other. I just walked over to my bed. I looked in it again to see if thee was anything that I could do by myself. I found a ball and lay down on bed. I started to throw it up and down in the air. I was so bored. I didn't know what to do. I just kept doing that again and again and again. I guess I was doing it for so long because Grant started to get ready to go to bed. He took of his shirt and trousers, luckily he had boxers on, and climbed into bed. I looked over at him and he looked at me. I just crawled into bed with all my clothes still on and drifted asleep.

3 WEEKS LATER

When I woke up in the morning, there was food, warm porridge, at the entrance to my cell. I walked over to it, picked it up and walked back over to my bed. Grant was doing his usual again. When I sat down on my bed, I noticed there was a letter from someone on top of it. I opened it and read it.

I know this is boring for you, but it'll be over very soon. Today, in fact. I've been wanting to see you for weeks now and tell you some intelligence I have gathered about you, but they won't let me or anyone else down there. This is the best I could do, I'm afraid. I can't wait to see you and tell you all I have learned about your past.

Love, Skye.

I read it over and over again to see what she meant by intelligence. I thought long and hard about it. But the one thing that got to me, was that I was getting out today. I couldn't wait because I wanted to know everything I could about my past, and with Skye's help, we could get there. I eat up my porridge while thinking all of this through.

After I had finished, Coulson came down the stairs and whitened Grant's screens, "Hello Willow." He said, "Today's your lucky day. Your getting out. The only reason you are is that Fitz can barely cope without you. He needs your help. Your guidance. His ear piece has stopped working and only you can fix it. That's why we need you." Coulson went on. I just couldn't wait to get out. He hit a button that unsealed the barrier between Coulson and I.

I walked out and hugged him, "Thank you." I said.

"It's ok. I know that Skye wants to talk to you." He said. I didn't know that he knew. I walked of with him to The Bus, were Skye, Fitz, and the others were waiting. I couldn't believe it was them, and they couldn't either.