Chapter 33

We all looked at her and walked up the stairs to the briefing room. I didn't have time to put my bow down or pack it away, so I brought it with me.

"What the hell is that?" Hunter said.

"It's my bow..." I replied. They all looked at Hunter weirdly.

"What?" He said.

"What's the matter, May?" Coulson asked.

"We've had another threat from HYDRA." She said.

"And what did it say?" I asked. May pulled something up onto the screen. It said:

Give us the girl or we will blow this place up with everybody still inside

"So they want me?" I said. I was scared. I tried to hold it back.

"We think." Bobbi said.

I took a deep breath and began, "Its fine. I'll go. As long as it keeps my team safe." I said without thinking about it.

"No, Willow. We have to find another way." Coulson said to me.

"This is the only way!" I shouted at him, "I now know why they want me." I said getting quieter.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because of my connections and my past with HYDRA." I said, "They'll also be wanting Grant. They'll get him first..." At that point all of the alarms went of.

Grant appeared and suddenly grabbed my arm, "Come on." He said, "Let's go"

Everybody had their guns and they were pointing them at Grant, "Let her go Ward!" Skye shouted at him, "You know I'm not afraid to pull the trigger!"

"Yeah, yeah." He said, "Now if you'll excuse me, I better be of."

"It's ok Skye." I said, "I can handle it. I know I can." Everybody dropped their guns.Grant grabbed my arm even harder and marched me away.