Everything is Only for You (C...

By munsen12

Sana is a well known actress working in the Bollywood industry from a young age. She has everything, money an... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Fight for Survival
Sidharth a hero
Sana's Real Hero
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Not an update but just a message
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Love
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Not an update
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Anniversary Celebrations
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Note๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
New Begining
Suggestions
New story
Everything is Only for You 2
Sukriya Sidharth
500k reads..

Chapter 60

8.6K 981 190
By munsen12

"Sochta hun aaj main,
Kisse jyada khubsurat kahun?
Inn baharon ko, fizzaon ko,
Ya phir tere inn shokh adayon ko?
Khayal phir zahen mein aya yeh,
Nazarein toh sabhi ke liye hai.
Tum toh sirf meri ho,
Tumhari tarif karne ka haq sirf mera hai."

Sid says looking at the setting sun at the spot called Raja seat. Sana sits putting her arms around him and her head on his chest. They had been out on sightseeing in Coorg before Sid leaves. After visiting the Abbey Falls and Madikeri fort, they are now at this enchanting place in the midst of the nature. "It's is so alluring and peaceful here. I wish I could stay here forever with you.", says Sana looking at the setting sun, that is leaving behind beautiful tint of red and orange to the blue sky. Sid rubbing his palm on her arm says,"I wish too." He still looking at the fascinating scenery ahead says,"Dad used to take us out on holidays every year. It was really fun few days. But.. after he left.. life became so hectic that I had no time to take a break. It feels good to for a change forget all worries and be close to nature.." Sana looks at his face, he is so calm but there is a hint of sadness in them. He is missing his father. Sana says,"Let's all go for a trip when I return. You, Maa, Shini, Jaanvi and me..It will be fun. Promise me na..bebu!" Sid looks at her and smiles and nods his head.

Sid returns home from the Restaurant and finds his mother waiting on the dining table. He asks,"Aap abhi tak soyi nahi? It's late." Sumitraji replies,"Sana tujhe call ki thi kya?" "No. She hasn't. I am calling her from morning but she is not picking her phone. Why are you asking? Is everything all right?", asks Sid with furrowed brows. "No. Just asking. I haven't talked to her from the morning, that's why I asked.", replies Sumitraji. She says getting up from the chair,"Main jaa rahi hun sone. Tu bhi jaa. Good night." Sid nods his head and says good night. He is worried for Sana. He had returned back to Mumbai three days back and everyday they had been talking over phone. But today he hasn't got her call. He had found her phone not reachable. He had even tried Rohan's number but his number too had been going to voicemail. There was just a text in the morning telling him, she misses him a lot and will call him when free.

Lost in the thoughts, Sid enters the room. Before he could switch on the light, he finds someone hugging him. He knows the touch very well, how can he not. He excitedly says,"Tum kab ayi?" Sana replies," Ayelo, main yahan tumhe dara ne program bana rahi hun aaur janab ek touch mein samjhe gaye, main kaun hun." Sid switches on the light to look at his pretty wife and hugging her tightly says," I missed you soo much. So this was your surprise that you were talking about last night. And maa, she too didn't tell me anything. Oh baby I missed you ! When did you come? You weren't supposed to return by tomorrow. How ? I mean Wow!! I m really surprised..Oh I missed you like hell.." "You know you have got my infection of talking non-stop. Now stop and let me talk. Yes this was the surprise I was talking last night. Kal hi pack up ho gaya tha, so we left in the morning. Weather was bad, so flights got delayed. I just reached few minutes ago. That's why Maa was sitting outside. We were talking actually. I wanted to give you a surprise so I asked her not to tell you anything.", says Sana with a smile.

Few days later, Sana returns home with Sid to find Sumitraji and Shini are sitting in the living space. They smile as Shini goes into the kitchen to make tea. After freshening up, both join them with hot mugs of tea. Sumitraji says,"Bacha parso Karva Chauth hai. Will you keep fast?" Sana's face brightens up listening to her. She says,"Ofcourse I will keep. You know Maa, every year, I used to see Mamiji keeping fast. Main sochti thi main varta kiske liye rakhon. Haye, mera na bada mann karta tha, red saree, jewellery pehen kar, chani mein se chand ko dekhne ka." "Maa aap kise kya pooch rahi ho? She can never get out of the filmy world. Gadhi you need to understand, you have to keep fast. Fast means no food.", says Sid shaking his head. Shini starts to giggle,"Hain bhabi, you have to stay without food and water for the whole day. I don't think you can do that." Sana makes a face,"Haye, mujhe tum sab kya samjhte ho? Hun? I know it is difficult but Maa I will keep fast." Sid says,"Don't be crazy. You don't need to keep any fast. Maa, you know I just don't believe in such things, then why are you asking her to do."

Sumitraji looks at Sana who is looking towards her with an upset face. Running her hand over her hair, she says,"My daughter is very strong. She can keep the fast. I know. Shini you take me to shopping tomorrow." Sid and Shini look at each other as Sana hugs Sumitraji. Shini asks,"Shopping kyun?" Sumitraji smiles and says,"It's Sana's first Karva Chauth. I need to give her few things." Sana excitedly claps her hands like a kid saying,"Wow! I will get gifts. I love gifts.. see Sidharth, varta is good. One day fast will work as a dieting and I will get gifts from Maa. Abb bolo that I shouldn't keep!" Sid getting up from the chair says,"Yeah right right.. enjoy your gifts.." He whispers in her ears before leaving,"Jab bhook lage tab rote huye mat ana mere pass." He leaves grinning at Sana who looks at him with an scrowl on her face.

Sid returns home to find a group of ladies inside the living room. He looks around to find almost all the women of the society, talking, eating and putting mehendi(henna)on each other's palm. Finding him entering Sumitraji says,"Sid you go to your room, I am sending the tea there." Sid looks at her and asks,"What is going on here? Sana kahan hai?" Khanna aunty replies for her,"Sana is here with us, putting mehendi. Sana putra, Sid toh tujhe naa dekhe toh pagal ho jata hai..kitna pyar karta hai." Sid eyes fall on Sana, sitting beside Khanna aunty, blushing as her daughter Daljeet puts henna on her hand. He lowers his head and quickly goes into his room.

Sana enters the room late after the ladies leave. She is giggling as she sits on the bed with a thud. Sid is reading a book sitting on the desk. Sana shakes her feet that has the anklets given by Sid. She wants his attention but does not get. She then gets up and puts her arms around Sid's neck and says," Kullu gussa hai? Baat kya hai?" "Nothing. Just that you know I don't like those women. And I wanted to see you.", says Sid. Sana puts her face above his head and kisses him," Aww.. mela bebu mele ko misss kiya.." She starts to giggle again and then showing her palms she say,"It's my first Karva Chauth, so everyone was here. You know usually ladies celebrate it together. They will come tomorrow too. Leave that. Have you seen my henna design? It's beautiful na? Haye, chalo so jaye. I have to get up early in the morning. Please tum mujhe utha dena.."

Sana gets into the bed and looks at Sid,"Arey, come na..I am waiting for you." Sid replies,"You sleep na. I want to read." "No..no you are coming now. You don't need to read anything. Ah..aan..please na.. come na.. I can't sleep without you.", cries Sana. Sid says,"Arey, ajeeb jabardasti hai? I 'll come when I will feel like.." "Siiiddarrthh..tumhara hamesha kuch jyada hota hai.. come na..please.. I am feeling sleepy.. Why do I have to request you all the time for everything? Tumhe kasam lage meri..", says Sana in a childish tone. Sid taking a deep breath, gets up and switching off the lights comes and lies down near Sana. She puts her hand over him saying,"Don't move, my henna will get spoilt. Okay." "What?", asks Sid and Sana starts to giggle. Sid says,"You are torturing me.. come to bed, don't move.. " Sana says,"Husbands should accept this much torture afterall their wives are keeping fast only for them..Isn't it?" Sid replies,"Sahi hai! Now please sleep." But Sana starts again,"You know what Khanna aunty was saying, we make the most beautiful pair." "Hmm..", replies Sid and Sana continues,"You know Maa has got me a gorgeous saree. It is red and has the most intricate embroidery work." "Hmm..", says Sid and Sana says again,"You know Papa used to keep fast for Maa along with her. Isn't it romantic? Papa also used to get some gift for her. I mean it is such a sweet gesture. Like sooo romantic.. You are his son and you know I think you are also very romantic. Like who had expected you to go all the way to Coorg just because I had caught cold? You are very sweet but your Papa was even sweeter.. Like.." "Sana you need to get up before sunrise and I know I have to wake up before you so that I can call you up. So my sweet talkative wife.. apni sweet gatha baad mein karna abhi so jao..like please..", interrupts Sid. Sana opens her mouth again but Sid puts his hand saying,"Shh.. chup.."

"Baby! Get up baby! Uth jao.. Sargi khani hai na..", says Sid shaking the shoulder of Sana the next morning. "Hmm.. one second.. please.. ", says Sana. "No. No more seconds. Maa has already got up.", says Sid. Sana does not get up until Sumitraji comes and wakes her up. Sid shakes his head thinking how many times he had tried but it didn't work and Maa just called her once and she left the bed immediately to take her bath.

"This is not fair! We will eat these too. They looks so delicious.", says both Sid and Shini in union looking at the spread of mouth watering dishes on the breakfast table. Sana replies,"No way. This is only for me. Sargi mother-in-law prepare karti hai for her daughter-in-law only. Right Maa." Sumitraji comes out of the kitchen with a decorated big plate containing bangles, vermilion, jewellery, dry fruits and other items. She says,"Uffo. Kya bachon jaise lad rahe ho sab. I have prepared for all three of you. Now sit and Sana take this thali, it is for you." Everyone smiles as they start eating the food prepared by Sumitraji.

Sana wears a beautiful red saree with a simple necklace and big jhumkas. Red and golden bangles adorn her wrist and she wears vermilion in her parting of hair as well as a bindi on her forehead. She stands in front of the mirror, putting make up when Sid wearing a crisp white Kurta comes inside. He holds her from behind and looking at the mirror says,
"Asmaan aaj akela hai , chand toh aaj falak par nahi.
Qamar mere ghar pe utra hai, mere samne khadi tum koi Pari toh nahi."
Sana blushes as he kisses her cheek,"You are looking beautiful. Uff keher dha rahi ho janeman.." "You are looking handsome yourself. Kurta suits you. You know girls of our society will go weak on knees looking at you, my hottie.", replies Sana.

"Bhabi..oops sorry sorry..Lock the doors bhaiya before doing something.", says Shini who suddenly enters the room and finding her brother and her sister-in-law romancing, turns her back. Sid backs off and goes out of the room saying,"What sorry? Nothing was going on. Okay." Sana with red cheeks says,"Bolo Shini." Shini supressing her laugh says,"Disturb karne ke liye sorry. Maa is calling you. We all should go to the terrace. Chand nikale ga abhi. Jaanvi di is already on the terrace." Sana nods her head as she goes out with her.

"Sidharth..how much more time? Hun?..", Sana says with a pout. Sid smiles and says,"Why? Hungry?" Sana nods her head and Sid continues,"I had told you earlier, don't keep fast. I know you can't stay hungry for longer hours. Abb nothing can be done.. wait with others. See Jaan is also waiting na." Sana hits him on his arm and says,"A..ha..aa...n do something na.. please Sidharth.. " Sid whispers,"Open your mouth, I will put this sweets in it. No one will see." "Hau! Tum mujhe papi banoge.. no no.. I can't eat.. But do something else.. Siddy boy.. please..", Sana says. Sid slams his palm on his forehead and says,"Yeh ladki sach much ki pagal hai. What will I do? Wait let me give a call to the moon asking him to come out quickly." Jaanvi who was coming towards them, hears his talks and starts to laugh,"Waah this is real love! What else will you do for her?" "Says who lovergirl!! No we are just friends! Right right.. which friend keeps fast for her good friend? Hun?", replies Sid with a smile. Jaanvi blushes as Sana says,"Rohan has already purposed and she has said yes. They will be meeting families soon." "What? And I thought I was your best friend! Dost dost naa rahe..", Sid says. Jaanvi smiles and says,"Yaar nothing like that. It happened two days back and before I could tell you that Rohan said everything to your Sana baby..Sorry ." Sid hugs Jaanvi,"Hey Jaan, I was kidding. I am really elated for you. I wish you and Rohan all the happiness in life."

Shini comes running,"Bhaiya, Bhabi the moon is out. Come quickly." Sana starts to giggle like a child, pulling Jaanvi towards the terrace. Sid follows them holding the puja thali. Sana looks around and says,"Haye koi mujhe batao kaise karte hain puja." Khanna aunty comes near her and says,"Sana putra follow me. I am the expert here." Sid rolls his eyes as she stands before her husband. She starts the puja and most young ladies including Sana follows her. Sana does the puja, looks at the moon then at Sid through a sieve and then offer water to the moon. Sid then takes water and give it to Sana breaking her fast.

Sid is in the room when Sana comes inside and locks the door. He asks,"What are you doing? Irada kya hai? I know I am irresistible but sab kya kahenge! Wait for the night baby!" He comes closer, holding her waist as she says,"Yeah yeah, my hottie.. abhi bakwas band karo and eat this and drink water." She puts a ladoo in his mouth as she says. Sid looks at her surprised as she gives him the bottle to drink water. She kisses his cheek,"You are my sweetu.. I know you have kept fast too. I love you bebu.." Sid smiles and says,"How did you find out?" Sana puts her arms around his neck and says,"Husband you only say, I understand things about you more than you do. And I saw you keeping the plate of food inside the refrigerator. Where is my gift by the way?" "What gift? I kept the fast na. That is my gift. Chalo I am hungry.", he says. "Jyada attitude mat dikhao. I know you have something for me. Give it to me like a good boy.", says Sana pulling his hair. "Okay. Okay..chodo mere kimti balon ko please baksh do.", Sid says. He leaves her and brings out a packet from the wardrobe. Sana excitedly opens it to find the same diary she had gifted him. She looks at him curiously as he again holds her from her waist and whispers,
"Tere liye maine sajayein hai kuch sapne,
Mere dil ke arman, kuch ehsaas mere apne.
Inke mol mere liye bahut jyada hai.
Yeh hain mere khwabon ke tabeer,
Kuch ankahi batein, kuch pyar ke lamhe."
After a pause he says,"I have filled this diary with my poems as you wanted to. I didn't know what else to gift you today. It's not at all expensive but I know you love my poems. So I thought I will give this to you today. Hope you will like it." Sana has tears in her eyes, she puts her head on his chest and says,"Not love, the word for your poems is obsession. Yes I am obsessed with you and your poems. Thank you baby. This is the best gift I could ever ask for." "But what about me? I need my gift too. Afterall I also kept a fast for you.", Sid says with a smile. Sana lifts her face and standing on her heels, she presses her lips on his for a kiss full of love and passion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Friends,
I had some issues which made it difficult to write anything at all. Sorry for the delay. Hope this chapter makes up for the delay. Dont know how it is..Read and give comments please. And do vote for the chapter by clicking star below.
Wishing all of you Happy Diwali!!
Lots of love and wishes to all..
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 14.1K 41
Loving someone at their best is easy But make efforts to love someone at their worst is something else. They meet as fire. Then broke as glass. He Lo...
337K 40.4K 54
Shehnaaz comes with a baggage that she's still trying to get rid off. Her past holds her back from moving ahead in life. Sidharth leaves his job in D...
128K 12.3K 38
COUSIN LOVE STORY ONE IS INTROVERT, ARROGANT, RUDE,ROUGH AND TOUGH AND ANOTHER ONE IS CAREFREE,SWEET,FULL OF DREAM THEY BOTH HAS ONLY SIMILARITY T...
3.3M 137K 86
FAN FICTION - because I'm a fan of Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, and is fictional. I gain no profits from this. It also has made up charact...