Who is she? || Various TBHK X...

By ii_shinn

[DISCONTINUED] "ˢᵒᵐᵉ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ˡᵉᶠᵗ ᵘⁿᵗᵒˡᵈ." → various tbhk x reader ← ┏━━━━°⌜⚝ ◊ ⚝⌟°━━━━┓ ᵈⁱ... More

ɪɴꜰᴏ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 1 .ʜᴀɴᴀᴋᴏ-ᴋᴜɴ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 2.ᴀ ᴡɪꜱʜ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 3.ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪᴠᴇꜱ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 4.ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪꜱᴀᴋɪ ꜱᴛᴀɪʀꜱ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 5. ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ?
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 6.ᴍᴀɴɪᴀᴄ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 7.ʜᴇʟᴘ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 7.5 ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 8. ᴛʜᴇ 4ᴘᴍ ʙᴏᴏᴋꜱᴛᴀᴄᴋꜱ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 9.ᴛꜱᴜᴋᴀꜱᴀ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 10.ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 11.ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏʀɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛ [ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1]
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 ???. ʜʏᴘᴏᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄᴀʟ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 12.ᴍɪᴛꜱᴜʙᴀ [ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2]
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 13. ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛꜱ..?
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 13.5 ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢɪʀʟ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 14. ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 14.5 ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇɢɪɴ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 16. ꜰᴇᴀʀ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 17. ʟɪᴇꜱ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 18. ɴᴏ.1
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 19.ᴡᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 20.(ʏ/ɴ)..!
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 21. ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ꜱᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 ???. ᴋᴇɪ ᴀᴋᴀɢɪ'ꜱ ꜰɪʟᴇ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 22. ᴛꜱᴜᴋᴀꜱᴀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛꜱ ɪᴍᴀɪ ᴀɪɴɪ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 23.ᴘʟᴀɴ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 24.ᴛᴏᴏ ꜰᴀʀ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 25. ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏɴ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 25.5 ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 26. ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇꜱ
꒰ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟꜱ/ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴᴏɴꜱ꒱
ꜰᴏʀɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ [21ᴋ+ ꜱᴘᴇᴀᴄɪᴀʟ]
ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ᴍᴇ,(ʏ/ɴ)! [90ᴋ+ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ]
ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱ
ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ɢᴏ [ʟᴀᴛᴇ 200ᴋ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ]
goodbye

🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 15.ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏꜱᴘɪᴛᴀʟ ᴠɪꜱɪᴛ

5.3K 229 92
By ii_shinn

-----♔♕♔-----

What happened to (Y/n)..?

She was there...and yet...

Yashiro's mind flashed to (Y/n) running to her and getting hit in the back.

No...(Y/n) wanted to help me but she can't.

I'm sure Hanako-Kun will save me...

I'm sure...

-----♔♕♔-----

"Heeey. Wake up" a voice sounded, pulling Yashiro away from whatever she was thinking about. "Mm...?" Yashiro groaned, rubbing her eyes to adjust to whatever is in front of her.

"Oh! You're awake!"

Natsuhiko leaned in and held up Yashiro's chin with a smile, "Good morning princess~"

To only get hit in the face with Yashiro's head.

Yashiro gasped at what she had done and immediately backed away from the male stuttering apologies, "I-I'm sorry! You startled me!" Natsuhiko only sighed and held his forehead in pain, "I'm used to it..."

Yashiro's mind wandered off again and Natsuhiko raised an eyebrow at the girl. "Nene-chan? What's wrong?" Hearing him calling her, she immediately jolted back into reality and shook her head, "N-Nothing!"

"Anyways...what happened to us? The room sank and...is this...a boundary?"

Yashiro looked around, multiple doors floating around Natsuhiko and Yashiro, and yet not a single sign that shows that it was the way out.

"Not quite a boundary I'd say."

Yashiro perked up at the new voice and started searching around, "Hanako-Kun? Is that you? Where are you?" Small footsteps were heard and Yashiro looked down to only see a mokke holding on to a radio with the number 7 on it.

"Hello Yashiro," the radio spoked.

Even Natsuhiko was amazed as he looked at the radio in awe...

"And if you're there...that means you have been tricked again huh? I take my eyes off you for a second and you're off after some hot guy or supernatural..."

"It's such a handful having you as an assistant" Hanako laughed and Yashiro could feel herself getting teary-eyed as she held onto the radio, "Hanako-Kunnnn. They tricked me! I was at a tea party and Seiko was there too...so I let my guard down and-"

"What do you have to say to me?" Hanako interrupted and Yashiro looked down. "I'm sorry I let them trick me..."

Hanako nodded from the place where he was before remembering Yashiro's words. "...(Y/n)was there too..." he paused for a second before frowning.

"Now...I don't know how long this device can last but where you are right now isn't the near shore. the far shore or a boundary. It's a place that's nowhere. This place can take you anywhere. You see those doors right? All of them lead to somewhere...there should be one that leads you to our world. When you find it, you'll have to tell me what happened there and what happened to (Y/n) as well..."

Hanako said all at once and Yashiro blinked, trying to process the instructions and information she had gotten. "Um...so I'll just have to open doors?" she questioned.

"Doors that look similar. Some can lead to dangerous things..." Crackling sounds were soon heard and Hanako's voice started getting unclear but Yashiro managed to figure out a "Time's out. Good luck." from Hanako before the radio went silent.

-----♔♕♔-----

"Finished?" Natsuhiko asked, looking up from the mokkes he was playing with while Yashiro and Hanako were communicating. Yashiro looked up and nodded, "Hanako-Kun said that we had to find a door that's familiar..."

Natsuhiko placed his finger against his chin and thought for a while. "Door that looks familiar huh...?" He casually walked up to one of the doors and knocked on it. "Like this?"

"Oh! And he said to be careful! There could be some dangerous things behind it!" Yashiro warned worriedly but Natsuhiko brushed off the girl's warning. "It's fineee. Just leave it to Natsuhiko-senpaiii...!"

But he soon paused when a gigantic monkey looking thing popped out from behind the door saying "Occupied," making him shut the door as quick as lightning.

"Maybe we'll need to proceed with caution..."

"Agreed..."

-----♔♕♔-----

After multiple tries of opening the doors and getting...interesting results, Natsuhiko and Yashiro were now on the 5th floor.

As Natsuhiko opened one of the doors, small lizards jumped out of it and hit Natsuhiko in the face. He jumped when a larger lizard came out and wrapped its tongue around him trying to drag him inside which made him shut the door with all his might.

Yashiro looked in amusement but soon, curious thoughts filled her head.

"Um..."

"Aren't you worried?" Yashiro asked and Natsuhiko raised an eyebrow. "Hmm?" he hummed and Yashiro continued. "Nanamine-senpai betrayed you...and now you're stuck alone with me..." her voice trailed off and Natsuhiko pondered for a while.

"Nope! Not worried at all!" He laughed but his face soon changed into a serious expression as he advanced towards a door.

"But...your friend (Y/n)...they did something to her."

Yashiro shot up, her attention now on the boy in front of her. "(Y/n)..?" she whispered and Natsuhiko nodded. "I don't know what they did. What happened to her was only known by Tsukasa and...someone." but before Yashiro could ask who that someone was, a large hand grabbed him from the door that he just opened and dragged him in leaving Yashiro in shock.

"He's gone..." Yashiro mumbled but soon shook her head.

'Actually, I think he'll be fine...'

-----♔♕♔-----

Looking around, Yashiro sighed and sat on a bench in defeat. "What do I do...it won't be safe to randomly open doors like what Natsuhiko senpai was doing...and whose is the other one that knows? What happened to (Y/n)? Ahh I have so many questions."

She was soon distracted by a soft whispering...people talking behind a door.

She slowly stood up and opened the door and peeked in to be blinded by a white glow.

Once she regained her vision, she gasped.

She was in a hospital corridor.

Walking down the hallway, she looked around and saw that two nurses were talking in front of a room.

"Poor child...she's so young..."

"If only we can find a cure soon..."

They soon walked off, still talking together about this 'child'. Feeling sympathy, she looked around to make sure no one was there and opened the door softly.

"Please...go aw-Oh.."

The voice stopped and Yashiro looked up to see a figure sitting on the bed. The voice was desperate and.....empty. And yet it seems familiar.

"Who...?"

Yashiro focused her gaze on the person again and she froze.

"(Y/n)???"

-----♔♕♔-----

"How...do you know my name?" the (h/c) haired girl asked suspiciously and Yashiro's breath hitched. 'What happened to (Y/n)? Why doesn't she know me?' she thought sadly but with further inspection, she realized that this (Y/n) looked...younger...smaller even. Like she was 10 or 11...

"Hello? I know...I look like a mess with all these wires and needles..."

Yashiro snapped out of her thoughts and quickly shook her head, "N-No! I think you look beautiful no matter what!" and the younger (Y/n) smiled sadly. "You know...you're quite pretty yourself too," she replied and looked out of the window. It was currently raining but it didn't seem to bother the small girl.

"Look! It's raining!" the girl said in amazement and Yashiro tilted her head. "What's so good about the rain?" Yashiro questioned and (Y/n) chuckled.

"Because when it rains, I know I'm not crying alone."

Yashiro's eyes went wide at the girl's words. Something about the smile the girl was wearing seems...off. Feeling the mood dropping to a negative, Yashiro immediately reacted with the only thing that came to her mind.

A hug.

"Ah!" the girl yelped, surprise. She awkwardly patted Yashiro's back but soon sighed and hugged her back.

"I...Thank you...this is just what I need at the moment..." (Y/n) whispered sadly. She suddenly flinched and pushed Yashiro away as one hand grabbed her eyes and the other one grabbed her ears. "I..." the (h/c) haired girl started breathing heavily as she clutched onto her hair in distress.

"That ringing...it's here again..." she whispered and she turns her gaze to Yashiro, "I...make it stop!" the girl cried, and before Yashiro could think of a solution, the same bright light from before blinded her, and when she opened her eyes again, she was outside the door.

"What's wrong with (Y/n)...?" Yashiro mumbled as she walked towards the door to only get zapped by it for some reason.

"I'll tell Hanako Kun about this...perhaps Kou too since he grew up with (Y/n) as well..."

"But for now...I'll have to focus on going back!"

-----♔♕♔-----

ˏˋ•*⁀➷ e n d ⋆

꒰ i hope to see you soon in the next chapter!꒱

˗ˏˋ❛❛ Edited on 2 Jan ‧₊˚✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.7K 3.5K 46
ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀʟᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ, ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀɴᴋᴇᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴇᴇʀɪᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ ᴡʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴄᴏᴄᴏᴏɴ, ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ɪᴛꜱ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴀ ʜᴏᴍᴇ. ᴀ ʜɪ...
33.7K 1K 24
This book here is like an adventure and romance book, so not just one... ---- "Hey, hey, have you heard about the seven wonders?" ~ "You must have a...
306K 9.4K 33
▬TBHK x female reader ▬𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫 I DO NOT own TBHK/JSHK, Thank you very much. I don't own any of the character's that are in the story. 𝐁...
90.1K 1.6K 38
mooncakes; y. twins x f. reader! ━━ ❝ another lover another smile ! ❞ &&. book two , to 'first love' . + COMPLETED ! fluff , angst , lime (?) . ...