>Fell In Love With A Hero<(Vi...

Por KaniraTamira

One night, a bright light accidentally hits a young female while doing her homework. And, a bright dark accid... Más

Chapter 1: The Pixies and The Villain!
Chapter 1 Bloopers!
Chapter 2: Telling Tenchi and Training!
Chapter 2 Bloopers!
Chapter 3: Red Eye Appear and New Hero came!
Chapter 3 Bloopers!
Chapter 4: Flare V.S Electro! (Part 1)
Chapter 5: Flare V.S Electro (Part 2) and Meeting Sasha!
Chapter 6: A Date and Meeting Red Eye!
Chapter 7: Purple Drago and Xeris!
Chapter 8: Meeting Christina and Reiko The Bully!
Chapter 9: Three boys Confession!
Chapter 10: Green Puppeteer and Volta!
Chapter 11: Beigoma Girls!
Chapter 12: Chris Turned Midnight?!
Chapter 13: Red Eye V.S Four Heroes!
🎂Happy Birthday Free De La Hoya! 11/11/2020!🎂
Chapter 15: Saving Moon!
Chapter 16: Moon's Story!
Chapter 17: Dark (Name)!
Chapter 18: Sword Battle, Darker V.S (Hero's Name)!
Chapter 19: Haunted Mansion!
Chapter 20: White Werewolf!
Chapter 21: Free's Confession!
Chapter 22: Babysitting Tenchi's Baby Cousin!
Chapter 23: (Name) Turned Neko!
Chapter 24: Tenchi Turned Dark Demon!
Chapter 25: Fumiko Turned Good!
Chapter 26: Murder Mystery!
Chapter 27: Future Child?!
Chapter 28: Fumiko Turned Evil Again!
Chapter 29: Anna The Creepy Doll!
Chapter 30: The War!

Chapter 14: Four Girls Evil Clones!

234 11 7
Por KaniraTamira

Your POV

Thursday

At the Beigoma International High Entrance

"Starting for next week, we're going to study group together. We must ace this second exam!" Sasha said as four of us stood near the locker.

"Listen, we are the smartest kids in school." Tenchi said and Sasha rolled her eyes.

"We can help our boyfriends. I mean, Valt and Honcho still failed on their first exam last month. Well, including, Shu. I know he is smart." I said. Both girls rolled their eyes.

Chris took out her phone and text someone. Once she's done, she smiled and turned to us.

"Listen up. I already did texted the boys in our group chat. Both Valt and Rantaro agreed and they will come to (Name)'s house to study group together next week Saturday." She said and three of us stares at her as our jaws dropped.

"Are you serious?" Sasha said.

"No freakin' way!" Tenchi said as well. Chris just smiled at us.

"Gotta go. See you girls at lunch." She said before walked towards her class as three of us stares at her.

"Unbelievable." I said and both girls nodded in agreement.

"By the way, what about your treehouse?" I asked Sasha as I turned to her. She looked at me.

"Yeah. We still haven't fix it yet." Tenchi said. Sasha sighed.

"This Saturday. Deal?" She asked. Me and Tenchi nodded before three of us started to walked towards our classes.

As we all walking towards our class, I felt someone were watching us. I stopped my track and turned around. I saw a girl with grey pigtails and her eyes was purple. She were leaned on the wall, watching us with her arms crossed. She also wore a freshman uniform. Is she new student? My eyes locked her purple eyes and smirked. She turned around and walked away.

Someone shook my shoulder as I'm back to reality. I turned my head and I saw Sasha who is the one who shook my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" She asked and I sighed.

"To be honest. I saw this girl were watching us." I said. Tenchi and Sasha gasped.

"I wonder who." Tenchi said.

"We still don't know yet." Sasha said.

"Let's go, girls." I said and three of us walked towards our classroom. Who is this girl? Why she's watching us?

Fumiko's POV

Father told me to disguise as a new student of Beigoma International High. He told mention to get four girls DNA. I'm just gonna get their hair. Also, I knew about their identities. Now, I was leaned on the wall, watching three girls freshman with crossing my arms.

One with a (H/C) haired girl stopped her track and turned around. Her eyes locked mine. I smirked and turned around before walked away with a smirked.

Only I have to do is befriend with them and get their hair DNA.

Timeskip

Your POV

Lunch time

Me and the girls eating our lunch at the cafeteria until a grey pigtails haired girl walked up towards us.

Four of us stopped eating and turned to her.

"Can we help you?" Chris asked nicely.

"Well, I'm Yukari. I'm a new student." Grey pigtails haired girl said.

"And why are you here?" Sasha asked.

"I wanted to be your friend." Yukari said.

"Be our friend? I don't see why not. I'm Chris." Chris said.

"I'm Sasha. Nice to meet you." Sasha said.

"Tenchi. We can be friend." Tenchi said.

"(Name)." I said and Yukari nodded.

"May I sit here? Since we're friends?" Yukari asked. Chris, Tenchi and Sasha including me, nodded. Yukari smiled before took a seat beside Sasha.

Something isn't right. I need to keep my eye on her. I turned my head towards Yukari. I saw her hand behind Sasha's hair.

Yukari/Fumiko's POV

After four girls told me their names, I took a seat beside Sasha. As they still talking, I slowly pull my hand behind Sasha's dark blue hair. I quickly grabbed her piece of dark blue hair and I quickly pull away my hand as Sasha turned to me.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Nothing." I said. She just stares at me before continued eating. I mentally sighed in relief. If she found out about me, I'm super dead.

One down, three to go.

I put a piece of dark blue hair inside of my pocket.

Your POV

Yukari....

Just who are you....?

We all heard the bell rang, means lunch is over. We all stood up and walked towards our class.

When me and Tenchi arrived in our class, Yukari suddenly called out her name, making her turned around.

"Can I ask you something?" Yukari asked Tenchi and she nodded before she and Yukari walked out the class. I growled. This girl......!

Yukari/Fumiko's POV

I called Tenchi's name. She turned around and saw me.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked and she nodded before two of us walked out the class.

"Wait. There are something on your hair." I said. I pull out my hand on top of her hair and grabbed her piece of blonde hair and pull it. I quickly hid my hand with her hair.

"What? Did you get it?" She asked.

"I did. Now, it's gone." I said. She sighed in relief.

"Go to your class now. See ya." I said and she nodded confused before went inside. I smirked before walked towards my class.

Two down, two to go.

Timeskip

Your POV

After school.

Me, Chris, and Shu were walking towards my house. Sasha and Tenchi told us that they need to wait their boyfriends. I sighed.

Once we're arrived at my house, I turned around and I saw Yukari.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. Shu and Chris turned around and saw Yukari.

"I need help from Chris." She said and Chris nodded. Yukari smiled before grabbed Chris' arm and drag her somewhere, leaving me and Shu alone.

"I really don't trust her." I said. Shu turned to face me.

"Are you okay, (nickname)?" He asked.

"I'm fine, albino." I said. He chuckled before pecked my cheek.

"Gotta go. See you tomorrow. Bye." He said before walked towards his apartment direction. I smiled before went inside of my house.

Yukari/Fumiko's POV

I dragged Chris to the playground. Once we're arrived, I let go of her arm and turned around to face her.

"So, what is it?" She asked.

"Hold it. Don't move. There are something on your hair." I said and pull out my hand on her hair. I quickly grabbed her piece of dark pink hair. She flinched. I quickly hid it behind me.

"What did you do?" She asked.

"Just some flies." I said and she sighed.

"Anyway, see you tomorrow." I said and waved goodbye and turned around before walked away.

I smirked evilly.

Three down, one to go.

(Name) is very hard to get her hair.

Don't worry, my master plan will be succeed.

Your POV

"I'll be back before dinner!" I said as I put on my sneakers on and walked out the house.

"Okay, honey!" I heard my mom said.

I was walking towards Shu's apartment until something was pull out my piece of hair. I turned around and saw no one. I turned back and walled towards Shu's apartment.

Yukari/Fumiko's POV

I've finally got her hair. That's was easy. I smirked before disappeared.

Once I've arrived, I saw my father with his famous smirked.

I shut my eyes and transformed into myself. I opened my eyes and walked towards my father as I pull out four girls piece of hairs.

"Nicely done, my precious daughter. Now, give these to Grey Witch." He said and I nodded before walked towards Grey. She noticed me and smirked.

"Here you go. Four girls piece of hairs. Now, the next step is make a evil clone of them." I said and she nodded before snatched four hairs and threw it on her cauldron. She took out her staff and the flicks them.

BOOM!

The gust appeared, making me coughed. Once the gust clear, I gasped what I saw.

Four girls evil clones.

Four of them looks a same as four girls but their eyes was dark red. Their outfits looks like the real girls' outfits but dark one.

Four evil girls clones turned to me with their smirked.

"Go and destroy the heroes." I said and four girls nodded before took off.

Your POV

Shu's apartment

I was cuddling with Shu on his bed until i heard an emergency alarm from my belt, making my yelped and jump out the bed. Shu noticed and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine. I'll be right back." I quickly said and quickly went out the apartment.

Once I'm outside of his apartment, I turned right and left, see no one. I sighed before dashed towards the park.

Once I've arrived, I quickly spot the valley. I quickly went towards it and hid.

I grabbed my belt before transforming. Now, I'm (Hero's Name). I walked out and I saw four girls floating. At the same time, Vic, Xeris and Volta came.

"Sorry, we're late!" Vic said.

"It's fine." I said.

"It is just me or those girls just same as us?" Xeris asked and four of us turned to four girls. We gasped.

"You're right!" Volta said.

Four of them just same as us but their eyes was dark red. Their outfits exact same as us as well but dark one.

Four of them summons their weapons and those weapons are a same as us!

Me and the girls summoned our weapons as well.

"They are our clone!" Vic said.

"I knew it. Yukari wouldn't be trusted." I mumbled but Vic and Xeris heard me and turned to me.

"Yukari or rather...." Vic trailed off and me, Xeris and her gasped.

"Fumiko!" Three of us said in sync while Volta sweat-dropped.

Our clones rolled their eyes before attacks us but we dodged their attacks. I grabbed my clone's arm and throw her on the ground. In corner of my eyes, I saw Vic fighting against her clone, Xeris and Volta fighting against their clones as well.

My clone kicked my stomach, making me almost fell on the ground. I sidekicked her, making her fall. I quickly stood up and swung my sword at my clone. She blocked my sword with her sword. I growled.

I quickly do a backflip as Vic, Volta and Xeris do a backflip as well. Four of us back to back as we faced our clone.

"Give up. We will win." Xeris' clone said and four of them laughed.

"I don't think so." I said and our evil clones looked at me in confused. I smirked. Vic, Volta and Xeris seems to get what I did.

"Bye for now, clone! Crystal Light Blast!"

"See you soon! Gravity Arrow Light Blast!"

"See ya! Magic Light Blast!"

"Goodbye! Elemental Light Blast!"

Four powers blasted at our clones and our clones disappeared.

We turned at each other before high-five at each other.

"We did it!"

"No more clones!"

"Oh yeah!"

"Cool!"

And then, we all laughed. Once our laughed faded, Volta waved goodbye at us and we waved back. She quickly took off. I turned to Vic and Xeris. They nodded before three of us took off.

Timeskip

Night time

In your room

I was in my room along with Foxie.

"Ya know, since I was the hero along with my two best friends who were the heroes as well, I wonder what's our future is." I said after I'd finished my homework and started to stretched.

"Your future is still the same. Even after you're married, you still the chosen one." Foxie said as she sat on my desk.

"How do you know?" I asked her after I'd finished stretched and looked at her.

"I just know." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Anyway, I got no concert tonight." I said.

"I knew it." She said and laughed. I laughed as well.

Little did I know that someone were watching me and smirked before disappeared.

____________________________________

Me: Done!

Shu: Nice done. But, you need rest.

Me: I can't! My readers need me!!

Sasha: Just rest, my dear friend!

Tenchi: Yeah!

Me: Whatever.

Valt: By the way, Shu. Where were you been the last previous chapter?

Shu: *blushed heavily* Why do you know want to know?

Sasha: Shu! *gasped* Are you-

Shu: *blushed heavily* Shut it and Kira! Do a close out!

Me: Calm down!

Shu: Do it now!

Chris: Is he okay?

Tenchi: *shrugged* Beats me.

Me: Now, my dear Valt. Please do a close out, buddy.

Valt: Sure. *turned to readers* Thanks for reading! Kira does own her plots and ocs! She also does not own us or you! Vote and comments if you guys like on this chapter! Bye bye!

Everyone: Bye bye!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

225K 11.4K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
245K 37.7K 98
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
285K 8.1K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."