Who is she? || Various TBHK X...

By ii_shinn

[DISCONTINUED] "ˢᵒᵐᵉ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ˡᵉᶠᵗ ᵘⁿᵗᵒˡᵈ." → various tbhk x reader ← ┏━━━━°⌜⚝ ◊ ⚝⌟°━━━━┓ ᵈⁱ... More

ɪɴꜰᴏ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 1 .ʜᴀɴᴀᴋᴏ-ᴋᴜɴ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 2.ᴀ ᴡɪꜱʜ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 3.ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪᴠᴇꜱ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 4.ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪꜱᴀᴋɪ ꜱᴛᴀɪʀꜱ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 5. ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ?
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 6.ᴍᴀɴɪᴀᴄ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 7.ʜᴇʟᴘ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 7.5 ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 8. ᴛʜᴇ 4ᴘᴍ ʙᴏᴏᴋꜱᴛᴀᴄᴋꜱ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 9.ᴛꜱᴜᴋᴀꜱᴀ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 10.ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 11.ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏʀɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛ [ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1]
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 ???. ʜʏᴘᴏᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄᴀʟ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 12.ᴍɪᴛꜱᴜʙᴀ [ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2]
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 13. ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛꜱ..?
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 13.5 ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢɪʀʟ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 14. ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 15.ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏꜱᴘɪᴛᴀʟ ᴠɪꜱɪᴛ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 16. ꜰᴇᴀʀ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 17. ʟɪᴇꜱ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 18. ɴᴏ.1
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 19.ᴡᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 20.(ʏ/ɴ)..!
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 21. ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ꜱᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 ???. ᴋᴇɪ ᴀᴋᴀɢɪ'ꜱ ꜰɪʟᴇ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 22. ᴛꜱᴜᴋᴀꜱᴀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛꜱ ɪᴍᴀɪ ᴀɪɴɪ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 23.ᴘʟᴀɴ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 24.ᴛᴏᴏ ꜰᴀʀ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 25. ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏɴ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 25.5 ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 26. ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇꜱ
꒰ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟꜱ/ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴᴏɴꜱ꒱
ꜰᴏʀɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ [21ᴋ+ ꜱᴘᴇᴀᴄɪᴀʟ]
ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ᴍᴇ,(ʏ/ɴ)! [90ᴋ+ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ]
ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱ
ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ɢᴏ [ʟᴀᴛᴇ 200ᴋ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ]
goodbye

🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 14.5 ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇɢɪɴ

5.2K 233 177
By ii_shinn

(A/n): Light editing done in this chapter.

------♔♕♔------

+* 8 years ago. *+

"Hey nii-chan..?"

(Y/n) was now sitting on her brother's bed as he did his homework on the study table. He looked up and turn his chair around so that he was facing his sister, "What's up?"

"While you were in school...I went to the hospital and the doctor said..."

"Looking at her condition, it's likely that the child will die a premature death before she's even 27."

"I don't understand...what does the doctor mean by that Nii-chan?" the girl asked curiously and her brother thought for a while. "While (N/n)...prema..." his voice trailed off as he processed what his sister said and his eyes widened in shock. "......oh! Look at the time (n/n). I think you should go and rest now." (B/n) said frantically as he turned back to his homework making his sister confuse.

Did she say something wrong?

She listened to her brother anyways and walked away from her brother's room, not noticing her brother not even moving his pencil at all.

------♔♕♔------

(Y/n) is now 12. She was finally allowed to go to school...not without her medical collar though. She knew.

She knew about her condition...how serious it is...

"Have you heard? The 7th wonder!..."

(Y/n) froze, hearing the two girls talking...she heard of this...7th wonder. Apparently, she grants you your wish for a price...

'I guess I can give it a try.'

------♔♕♔------

Knocking on the door and following the rest of the steps to summon the toilet ghost, (Y/n) waited...

and waited...

but nothing.

She sighed and leaned against the third stall before slowly sliding down. "I should have known......it's just a rumor anyway..." she laughed sadly. Feeling tears roll down her cheeks, she wiped it away and take in a deep breath.

"It's okay..."

She looked in the mirror and gave herself a comforting smile before glancing at the third stall once again. "It was worth trying to wish for a cure..." (Y/n) mumbled before walking out. As soon as she was far away, the third stall bathroom clicked open and a young boy glanced out.

"That girl...why didn't I come out ?"

------♔♕♔------

Now in the school's garden, (Y/n) walked around, enjoying the peace and quiet. Until she heard soft footsteps...

Snapping her eyes open, she glanced to the side and frown. "Pink...rabbits?" she whispered softly but brushed off the confusion. As she reached a big tree almost identical to the one she had at home, she heard soft humming there.

Raising an eyebrow, (Y/n) walked over to the tree slowly and saw a beautiful looking woman sitting there tending to the flowers and pink rabbits. "Wow..." she breathed and the woman looked up immediately. So fast that (Y/n) couldn't hide.

"I...sorry! I didn't mean to disturb you..." (Y/n) apologized as she bowed down multiple times, her heart rate increasing rapidly. The woman stared at the girl, her eyes shining. "Child, you...can see me?"  

(Y/n) shot up and stood still. "W-what?" She stumbled for a while, dizzy from the constant bowing and the woman stood up to help the girl sit down.

"Sorry...I hope I..." (Y/n)'s voice trailed off and she held her head which made the woman stared at her worriedly. "Child...are you okay?" 

"My head feels hot...and I'm dizzy..." (Y/n) mumbled, her medical collar was beeping as well. The woman touched (Y/n)'s forehead and retract her hand after feeling her temperature. "Oh my..." she quickly place her hand on the girl's forehead which made (Y/n) shiver but slightly relaxed.

"Is it better?" 

(Y/n) weakly nodded as she tried to strain her eyes open. She slowly took in the woman's look.

She had white hair...a flower crown on her head and a plain white dress and yet she looked beautiful.

"Thank..you..."

"Hana."

(Y/n) looked at the woman tiredly and the woman smiled.

"My name is Hana. The 8th wonder of the school."

(Y/n) smiled as well. "Thank you, Hana-san..." 

------♔♕♔------

From that day onwards, (Y/n) slowly noticed a lot of things that she never noticed before she went to the third stall bathroom. For starters, she seems to see a lot of pink rabbits...she soon learned from Hana that they were called mokkes and loved candies.

"Wow! What else can you do Hana-san?" (Y/n) asked as she stared at Hana doing tricks in front of her. Light rain started pouring and (Y/n) looked up in amazement...seeing her reaction, Hana asked,

"Have you never been under the rain before (Y/n)?" 

(Y/n) shook her head, "Nope! I'm never allowed out whenever it's raining...even when it's a slight drizzle..." Hana smiled at the girl's happy expression but she wasn't smiling after the rain ended.

(Y/n) sneezed and she sighed before rubbing her arms to give her friction. Hana hovered over the girl worriedly, scared that the girl may have gotten a cold and she was right.

When she looked at (Y/n) who started coughing, her eyes widened at the sight of blood falling from her mouth.

"Body function low. Contacting Teru..."

(Y/n)'s eyes blinked as she stared at the blood that covered her hands. She slowly looked down and let out a small "Ah..."

She coughed once again and blood splattered out from her mouth as she collapsed on the floor. Hana immediately took action and snapped her finger to summon a healing flower but even when she used it, (Y/n)'s condition didn't change.

She glanced at the girl worriedly...looking down at her own hands, she thought of an idea...

An idea to save (Y/n).

------♔♕♔------

Hana stood up and let the girl rest at where she always sat. She gave the girl one last smile...just in time for Teru to run into the garden and see a woman standing next to his childhood friend resting on the ground.

"Don't worry...she should be fine now..." Hana reassured..."This is my favorite accomplishment you know?" the woman laughed softly before fading away, a flower crown filled with (f/flowers) was what left of her.

------♔♕♔------

The name Hana is usually translated as flower...

while the name Seiko means accomplish

------♔♕♔------

(A/n): so my dear readers...do you know how (Y/n) got her supernatural name?

ˏˋ•*⁀➷ e n d ⋆

꒰ i hope to see you soon in the next chapter!꒱

˗ˏˋ❛❛ Edited on 30 Dec ‧₊˚✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439 18 6
Exactly as the title says. I'll have (probably) Unrelated chapters here, AUs, after school Hanako-Kun + you. Things like that!
4.4K 56 25
〃 Oneshots for the series "Toilet Bound Hanako-Kun". ↓ ・All characters belong to Aidarlo. ・Simply just fan fiction of these characters. Some events t...
77.7K 3.5K 46
ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀʟᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ, ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀɴᴋᴇᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴇᴇʀɪᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ ᴡʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴄᴏᴄᴏᴏɴ, ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ɪᴛꜱ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴀ ʜᴏᴍᴇ. ᴀ ʜɪ...
1K 43 16
This is extra. It includes some skits I come up with, character info, and such. You don't have to read it, it is optional. It just tells more. Go rea...