IMPERFECTIONS | Pop Smoke

By _GetLo

Lauryn is currently a Senior at Clark Atlanta University who is on track to becoming a nurse. She is very con... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N Random
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Short & Random Photo Dump
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Let me Explainnnn
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
JUSTICE FOR POPPAAAA
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Poppa the Pimp πŸ’€
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
New Book!
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
1 more month
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Thank You!

Chapter 1

9.5K 425 249
By _GetLo

╭─────────╮
ʟᴀᴜʀʏɴ ᴡɪʟsᴏɴ
ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I'm a Freek-A-Leek
But I can't let a broke nigga beat
Know he for the streets
So when you see me nigga don't speak
Put 'em straight to sleep
I don't sell pussy, but this ain't cheap
Abracadabra, got rappers and trappers
Yeah, I got some tricks up my sleeve
Drama, I'm with the shits
You want a problem? Don't wanna hit"

Muwop by Mulatto blared through my speaker as I rapped along while I was on Instagram live with Des.

It's Taco Tuesdayyy!

So we're making tacos and we also got some Patron because who doesn't like Tacos and Tequila.

I was on the meat making some chicken and steak while Des was making Pico de Gallo and Guacamole.

I currently had about 6,000 viewers and I wasn't doing much but talking to everyone about my day.

"Ol' hoe ass, trick ass, ready to snitch ass
Simp ass, weak ass, bitch!"

Des came in the camera with me as we rapped this part because this was the best part of the song.

"Perioddd weak ass bitches!" Des exclaimed as she took a shot from the bottle.

I laughed while I continued to cut up the chicken.

I looked up to see what everyone was talking about in the comments and I just saw a lot of heart eyes and "Period!"

"What y'all doing? If you got some liquor take a shot with me and Des!" I said while I wiped my hands off to grab the patron and 2 shot glasses for Des and I.

"Who wants to join so we can take a shot together?" I asked while looking through the comments.

I saw Amari's name for a request to join the live and instantly clicked Accept.

"Come on bestfriend, let's take a shot! Hey Des!" Amari spoke excitedly in the camera while she held up a bottle of Hennessy.

"Now Amari, this is a Tequila night! We doing light only babygirl." Des replied while pouring us some shots.

"Well y'all gone accept whatever the hell it is" she said while rolling her eyes.

I placed the now seasoned chicken in the pan while Des and I laughed.

"3...2...SHOT" I yelled right before we all took our shot.

I hurried up and took a swig from my Mr Pure lime juice to wash the bitter taste away.

I don't think I'll ever be able to take liquor without a chaser.

"Whew!" Amari yelled as she shook her head.

I said, certified freak
Seven days a week
Wet-ass pussy
Make that pull-out game weak, woo

Once Des and I heard that we instantly started twerking.

"Yessssss fuck it up yalll!" Amari yelled hyping us up while we twerked on camera.

"Oh shit the chicken!" Des hopped up to stir it. Luckily, right when she did because it was a few seconds away from being burned.

"Y'all need to get y'all drunk asses off before y'all burn the place down" Amari replied while shaking her head.

"Okay y'all let us finish cooking ima talk to y'all soon tho" I said while catching my breath from dying laughing.

"Bye y'all!"

I ended the live and sat my phone down.

"Chileeee you good?" Des asked in between her laughs.

"Girl don't do me it's almost done anyways."

A few minutes went by and Des and I were now making our tacos while "Back to the Streets" by Saweetie and Jhené played.

After Des finished her guac she made us some frozen margaritas which were so good.

We sat at our island to begin eating with our margaritas.

"These so fye Oh my Goodness bitch, this steak-" Des cut herself off to kiss her pinched fingers like chefs do.

"You a fool" I replied while taking a bite of my steak taco.

My phone lit up and I saw I had an Instagram notification.

I lifted my phone so my face can unlock it and Instagram opened to my DMs.

This isn't my first DM from a rapper. I'm not interested because like I said before I'm not the type to just catch bodies just because I'm horny.

He's cute and all but I'm good, all these other girls can have him.

"Girl guess who just DM'd me" I told Des while shaking my head and sliding her my phone.

She looked at the phone and almost bugged her eyes out of her head.

"Pop Smoke?" She started excitedly, "I wish you would just give one of these rappers a chance girl, gone and get flewed out!"

"Girl bye, I told you V and Simmons ar-"

"V and Simmons are not real! V and Simmons won't keep you warm at night sis."

"And neither will he I'm sure! All they ever do is fuck and tell you to leave. I'm good he don't want nothing for real." I said while I took another bite of my taco.

Des shook her head and mumbled "Ungrateful"

My phone lit up again and I saw that I had another notification from Instagram.

Groaning, I typed my passcode in with my pinky and wiped my hands so I can lift my phone to see who it was.

And here he is again...

Damn I know he is not double messaging me.

"He messaged me again, talking bout 'Am I just gone leave him on seen,' duh"

"Give me yo phone" She said while she reached but I hid it behind my back.

"Des you better not, I do not want him!"

"Stop being so irritating he might just want to talk!"

"I actually am" a deep voice said.

Des and I looked at each other like we just saw Jesus.

I quickly looked at my phone and saw his face.

I won't lie, he looked good. It looked like he was laying down in bed with a blue drag on with a white wife beater and a few chains on. One saying "Woo" and one with "Pop Smoke"

My finger must have hit the call button on accident and now we're both standing here looking stupid.

"Uh-I'm sorry I didn't mean to call you." I said nervously.

"Yes she did!" Des yelled and I pinched her causing her to yelp.

"Nah you good ma, I was hoping you'd reply to my message but a call is even better." he replied with a smirk.

Arrogant...

" I just wanted to get to know you that's all. No funny shit I promise, you beautiful as hell."

Des looked at me while jumping around and I waved her away but out of the camera so he wouldn't see.

"Thank you but I'm straight, I don't do rappers no offense."

"None taken sweetheart I get it. But I'm not even like that and I'm not on that wit' you. Like I said I just want to get to know you."

I thought it over for a while while Des was nodding like a madwoman behind the phone and mouthing "Yes."

"Matter of fact I won't even ask for your number yet, we can just DM and shit. Whenever you feel like it you can slide me ya' number tho. How's that?

"That's cool with me then." I replied reluctantly while sitting at the island.

"It's good to see you outside of the Instagram posts though," he said while he appeared to be sitting up now, "You look mad good still"

"Thank you" I replied while smiling a little bit.

"Well I won't hold you. Hopefully ya' call me on accident again" he said with a chuckle flashing his white teeth.

The teeth, the lips...

"We will see" I replied with a smile.

He nodded and ended the call.

I looked up at Des and she ran before I could even get a foot out towards her.

"Im sorryyyy" she dragged her words out while she slammed the door to her room.

I banged on the door and tried to open it, but she locked it.

"I have to see you tomorrow!" I said as I walked away.

I shook my head and went to begin cleaning up the kitchen quickly.

I turned the light off and went to my room shutting the door behind me.

When I sat down I saw that I had yet another Instagram notification.

I smiled and loved his message before placing my phone on the charger and getting comfortable in my bed. I went to Family Guy and cut my TV timer on.

I like to fall asleep with the TV on but I don't like for it to be on all night.

But anyways,

I'm going to KILL Des tomorrow.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

First official chapter y'all, how did I do?

Give me some feedback pleaseee, This was a lil sucky but that's because I already want them to be together lol.

But I want to make this good.

Daily updates though, so catch me tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 116 12
Asiya Davis gets out of work at 11pm every night, she works at chick fil a full time to pay for her little apartment in Brooklyn New York and go to s...
3.7K 206 11
𝖠 𝖣𝖺𝗏𝖾 π–€π–Ίπ—Œπ— π–₯𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼.....................
325K 13.3K 39
Dior was just a regular girl from New York, until she met Bashar, somebody who would change her life forever. #foreverwooπŸ’™
2.1K 99 17
20 year old rapper Pop Smoke, born and raised in Brooklyn, New York meets 20 year old Lay from Florida. A girl who is in college and a rapper, read t...